Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 144 comments are related to the topic:
spoty 2020

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 144
By:
ashbourne
When: 20 Dec 20 22:59
Never in doubt :)
By:
razz
nice, hammy easy money this year since wilder trilogy didnt go ahead
By:
alun2005
So how come Hamilton wins a public vote if this country and sports are so full of the WAAAAYYYYYYCISM we’ve been lectured about incessantly this year? Again.
By:
bardo
If the bbc don’t even release the voting figures then how can we trust that result

Seems Hamilton was their chosen one no matter what
By:
Sekt10ned
When: 20 Dec 20 23:02
Hamilton was definitely the chosen but just looking at past results F1 and SPOTY love each other
By:
Angoose
When: 20 Dec 20 23:02
How would you be able to verify the figures Confused
By:
ashbourne
When: 20 Dec 20 23:03
You may not like him but surely you can see how he was the obvious choice?
By:
brigust1
When: 20 Dec 20 23:04
The least 'sporting' person alive. Always moaning about his team, the opposition and his car. I backed him because Freud said "If you don't want something to happen but believe it might then bet on it. That way if they win you feel bad but you are better off".
By:
ashbourne
When: 20 Dec 20 23:06
That's not a bad way to look at it!
By:
Danzaa
When: 20 Dec 20 23:09
Sounds like most of us lost tonight, I'm one of them. Congrats winners
By:
armagnac
When: 20 Dec 20 23:10
F1 and SPOTY go hand in hand, they vote like cycling does
its a weird world
By:
Tudes
When: 20 Dec 20 23:13
It is a surprise that the millions of Liverpool fans couldn't organise enough support to vote for Henderson. Not saying that they should have done. I'd rather a fair result where people voted for who they genuinely believe to be the worthy winner regardless of allegiances or personal dislikes but I seem to recall Ryan Giggs winning out of nowhere when Man Utd fans organised a vote. Surely more Liverpool fans than F1?
By:
ashbourne
When: 20 Dec 20 23:14
Unlucky Danzaa, unreal that plummet on Henderson
By:
timbuctooth
When: 20 Dec 20 23:19
Tudes, welcome! Over the years, football fans have proven worse than useless in getting their man home; yes, there has been the odd winner but, given football`s prominence as a sport, it`s a pitiful record.
By:
Ramruma
When: 20 Dec 20 23:20
Hendo plunge based on news of the Team and Coach awards leaking and people not realising those are not public votes, perhaps?
By:
razz
When: 20 Dec 20 23:22
who the fck is henderson anyway? what did he do this year?
By:
armagnac
When: 20 Dec 20 23:25
LFC did push him today, so many punters not clued up in this market thought he'd win easily i guess.
By:
johnnyrant
When: 20 Dec 20 23:25
Close for 1st and close for 3rd for sure, & the Beeb seems to work its dark arts magic getting the result it wants.
By:
Tudes
When: 20 Dec 20 23:26
Henderson really is representing Liverpool. He's the embodiment of that team.
Personally and objetively I'd have given it to Fury, Hamilton second and Henderdon 3rd.
By:
razz
When: 20 Dec 20 23:28
ok but what did he do personally he score the most goals or soemthing, or just leadership that can't be quantified like every other finalist's achievements
By:
Tudes
When: 20 Dec 20 23:29
As a racing fan I'm not really sure why Doyle was on there. This award is won by world champions and Olympic gold medallists. I actually think it was abit patronising to include Doyle but then you have to have all bases covered nowadays.
By:
johnnyrant
When: 20 Dec 20 23:31
Fury and The Rocket are their own people & don't tick any agenda boxes so that appears a massive disadvantage when it comes to SPOTY now. Hamilton will be back again next year after he goes past Schumacher's record. It's tedious as hell & F1 is a non-sport. The crashing bores that follow it are typically sports philistines.
By:
TheBetterBettor
When: 20 Dec 20 23:31
Don't worry Hendo backers... Rudy Giuliani is on it as we speak.
By:
irish wizard
When: 21 Dec 20 13:59
What happened Captain Tom ?? He was Odds on a one stage months back ??
By:
differentdrum
When: 21 Dec 20 14:18
Perhaps even the BBC felt that they couldn't sell the idea that walking up and down was a sport?

Mind you it is probably more exciting than motor racing.
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com