Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
timbuctooth
22 Nov 19 22:02
| Topic/replies: 19,527 | Blogger: timbuctooth's blog
Yo, people

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 27
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 22 Nov 19 22:09
Nice title Tim.

Ian a laugh a decadeSad
By:
timbuctooth
When: 22 Nov 19 22:10
I misread the boringness of Kirk`s challenge, forgetting it wasn`t his fault, and laid my green too early. Nevertheless, really can`t see why what we saw of him last night suddenly made him a 2.7 fav; it`s not as if we didn`t kinda know what we were getting when 21 was being matched.
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 22 Nov 19 22:14
Don't know what his true price is suspect 2.7 isn't far wrong, but market has always been wrong on his price
By:
SamH_123
When: 22 Nov 19 22:16
is Whyment already well known as a likable character?  would have no clue he's favourite without looking at the market
By:
timbuctooth
When: 22 Nov 19 22:20
Kirk from Corrie`s reasonably popular, but that hasn`t historically converted to votes; strange, perhaps, as every soap star seems to be exactly the same as their character, in real life
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 22 Nov 19 22:20
They keep telling them where the stars are,
By:
timbuctooth
When: 22 Nov 19 22:23
Jac clearly TCO!
By:
SamH_123
When: 22 Nov 19 22:24
ok thankyou timbuc, just seems very strange wto me when he's not been in main camp yet.  if he'd been there for 1 day and was cracking jokes and blending in then I'd get it.  suppose it's a weak field
By:
timbuctooth
When: 22 Nov 19 22:28
He`s on telly twice just before this starts, pretty much guaranteed a passive(?) fanbase, but he has to convert such advantages; with it being won in the jungle, long way to go to justify 2.7
By:
cruso
When: 22 Nov 19 22:28
He`s been on primetime tv for longer than most of the others put together..
On that basis... probably the most well known to viewers..
By:
bearcub
When: 22 Nov 19 22:29
Ians face lol
By:
bearcub
When: 22 Nov 19 22:35
No BTT  vote Cry
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 22 Nov 19 22:36
Sad
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 22 Nov 19 22:36
Sad
By:
timbuctooth
When: 22 Nov 19 22:38
Garraway`s a bit of a minx!
By:
timbuctooth
When: 22 Nov 19 22:47
The drift`s started already!
By:
timbuctooth
When: 22 Nov 19 22:49
LPM 3.5; that`s  a 49% increase!
By:
timbuctooth
When: 22 Nov 19 22:50
Is there another thread?
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 22 Nov 19 22:55
Theres not as much love for him tonight, not sure people arent referring to him as Kirk on Social media?
By:
bearcub
When: 22 Nov 19 22:56
He's not done much tbf
By:
bearcub
When: 22 Nov 19 23:02
Cliff seems a genuinely nice bloke
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 22 Nov 19 23:04
Yes he does if you were stuck in the jungle would rather be with Cliff than some of the others.
By:
bearcub
When: 22 Nov 19 23:09
James is a ****
By:
timbuctooth
When: 22 Nov 19 23:16
The market sees a bit of sense re. Kirk, only to get it wrong by steaming Roman in! Clueless!
By:
mach
When: 23 Nov 19 00:33
Watching an hour or so behind,  wtf is Roman coming back in for, a nothing show for him apart from a smarmy smile to camera.
Jac had a great show imo and repaired any damage done earlier.
Cliff had a great show.
James coming in is silly he has no chance.
Kirk drifting is only a correction when the market realizes there will be quiet shows for him.
Caitlin did well,  but not winning form yet.
Kate, old guy (0ck backing is the only explanation.
By:
internet
When: 23 Nov 19 04:24
The truth is this it the most open contest for many years, 6 days in 5 favourites, pre market fav is now only a 1.03 lay! how anyone can be 2.7 this early (aka Kirk) after one show shows how desperate the market is to make a favourite...if you look at it completely ignoring the odds who is your favourite? I am still not that clear but Roman is a fair shout from what I have seen (yet we haven’t seen him for 2 days)...I as most others just can’t call it yet and the odds reflect that, a few no hopers true but plenty of time left for the winner to steam though
By:
Junction25
When: 23 Nov 19 08:01
To be fair Kirk had a very quiet show and he could be slow burner and takes awhile to gel with his jungle friends
Still think by the end of Monday/Tuesday  we will see the winner shouting at us
Kirk,Roman,Jacq and the dark horse Kate are all in the mix for king or queen of the jungle
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com