Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 67 comments are related to the topic:
army's jungle juice

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 67
By:
mach
When: 25 Nov 19 14:39
kirk gave an interview about IAC  prior to going in, he looks to have the right stuff, just needs some screen time, I don't even think he will need much to win.

https://www.ok.co.uk/tv/reality/andy-whyment-im-a-celeb-20955854
By:
scampi
When: 25 Nov 19 19:33
Hi CB, yes liquidity was HUGE on IACGMOOH back in the day. And the forum would be buzzing with probably 30+ threads a day coming up with some great betting ideas. Thankfully liquidity is still big enough now to make it worth while betting on ulike say the weekly SCD side markets. I really do miss the olden times on here :(
By:
armagnac
When: 26 Nov 19 16:42
the market looks bang on to me as it stands, roman remaining solid annoys me..would like a mini drift to 6+ to level him but i only see that happening if andy gets more airtime around camp, which would no doubt see him go fav again...saying that i think jossa has her supporters eating out of her hand and right now looks the winner.
not massively concerned if andy drifts a little as i would see that as a chance of a top up at generous odds, thought he had a decent show last night considering hes been invisible for the 3 previous nights.
andy is guaranteed to see off the dead wood and as camp thins would surely start getting his chunks of airtime, which for him will be crucial in locking in that huge northern support...whilst the rest bar no chance adele have to split the southern support.
By:
armagnac
When: 26 Nov 19 23:40
quiet show for jossa see's her drift, roman got the teflon vibe about him...wont ever drift till leaving before andy, who after having a few decent moments strides back to clear fav.
only needs airtime to p1ss up imo, facebook absolutely adore him, massive big up at the start of extra camp was nice to see.
he's just a genuinely nice northern bloke with a bit of humour about him, the more you see the more you like...he is gonna have a whopping one sided vote by the time we get to the business end.

anyone having there 1st bet, 3.5 is big value..its not a matter of if he goes odds on...its simply when.
By:
timbuctooth
When: 27 Nov 19 00:02
Yep, Jac on the missing list two nights on the trot, vaguely surprised she hasn`t drifted a bit more, had to lay some for now.
By:
armagnac
When: 27 Nov 19 00:06
andy instantly out to 4.3 after camp leader news lol the don says at 5's though Crazy
By:
armagnac
When: 28 Nov 19 00:43
layed a bit of jossa off, shes nowhere near the class of other recent girl winners for me but keeping her green so not totally writing her off but think the big danger to andy is roman so reducing his red at the cost of some of her green was a no brainer.
got a nice lay of jenner at 5 during the show, worst thing that could of happened for jenner was andy getting 2nd in command as he basically steals all of her thunder now. andy seals every scene he talks in, just a class above, odds on looming
By:
armagnac
When: 28 Nov 19 00:47
quality bush telegraph for andy on extra camp, you could hear the presenters all p1ssing themselves.
they mentioned him getting 2nd camp leader when ant and dec was there and you could tell there all fully on board his train...well mine really.
By:
bearcub
When: 28 Nov 19 00:50
lol
By:
armagnac
When: 28 Nov 19 00:57
the only value i see presently is nadine to finish top 3, arguably should be a lot shorter..definitely 4th fav
By:
Lifter
When: 28 Nov 19 01:02
I'd have her and Jaq around the same odds sharing 4th spot
By:
armagnac
When: 28 Nov 19 01:12
deffo a pack runner
By:
armagnac
When: 28 Nov 19 09:53
had a few more tinkles in he market this morning, layed more of jossa off and finally greened kemp up to same as jossa now, seems inevitable teflon kemp will go clear 2nd fav imo...also made nadine a healthy green (should of last night) seems daft shes double the price of jenner and jossa, surely if she continues to impress she'll make her way up the ladder.
jenner only red for me now with top 5 in the market, not concerned by that for the time being..expecting andy to go odds on pretty soon as its his to lose from here, just needs to make the edit..simple as that, which probably means getting involved which he has been doing...hopefully his confidence is growing around the others now he knows them a bit better.
By:
mach
When: 28 Nov 19 15:00
Nadine after her price coming in since yesterday jumped back to 24/1, she may have said the dreaded words, beware of insiders
Jac after drifting since yesterday has been backed inConfused
By:
bearcub
When: 28 Nov 19 15:49
Jacq passed the immunity trial, Nadine didn't

It's not rocket science Plain
By:
mach
When: 28 Nov 19 16:56
That makes no difference to their chance of winning, if you come bottom of a six way vote and are gone you were never winning anyway.
Being good at trials does not correlate with being popular, not trying or giving up is a negative.
By:
bearcub
When: 28 Nov 19 18:50
You really are a real life Sherlock Shocked
By:
armagnac
When: 30 Nov 19 15:13
so the shootout is on, added a bit more green to kemp keeping more on andy as i still see a northern win who's naturally more funny and entertaining, kemp its all forced with his media attitude taking over combined with a desperation to win. andy just seems to be plodding on happy go lucky.
both seem to smash there trails with ease so no edge for either there, time to sit back and see who the public side with.
jossa's antics cant compete with either in the final week for me and nads still top value for a place
By:
bearcub
When: 30 Nov 19 17:31
Thanks for keeping us updated

Riveting stuff tbf Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 30 Nov 19 17:39
too easy this RTV malarkey Cool
By:
timbuctooth
When: 30 Nov 19 18:18
Should have guessed it was you backing him in!
By:
armagnac
When: 30 Nov 19 18:29
bit of a no brainer tim, the annoying camera hogging sh1t has been the best campsite since day 1, still think andy's ability to capture the audience with ease still see's him win but to think anyone else can challenge these two is ludicrous
By:
armagnac
When: 30 Nov 19 19:02
for the record, none of todays roman money is me. i was backing late last night down to 3.75, i awoke to 4.0
By:
bearcub
When: 30 Nov 19 19:11
He probably topped the 249 phone votes they had
By:
mach
When: 03 Dec 19 12:44
Very little money about to back Roman, I think he will be drifting over 3 today(4 is probably about right), many of the others are meh but Roman has done nothing to justify his current price.
Get your Roman lays in while you can still lay him low!Wink
By:
mach
When: 03 Dec 19 13:44
lpm 3.6 Wink
By:
Lifter
When: 03 Dec 19 15:01
Double it and then his price will be fair
By:
timbuctooth
When: 03 Dec 19 23:57