Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Sultan
11 Nov 19 12:42
| Topic/replies: 662 | Blogger: Sultan's blog
I assume Saffron not very popular as has done well with judge's scores lately but still massive price.
Pause Switch to Standard View Does anyone know most reliable...
Show More
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B November 11, 2019 8:30 PM GMT
Not really any polls about.  Just people surmising she won't be overly popular yet every single week so far she's sailed through, like you said has done well with the judges and is just about the pick of the girls.  Also she may get a shove from her 'blogging' thing she does from some of her followers so all in all I'd say she's going along very nicely indeed. 

That said bar Chris it's down to the good dancers now so who knows she may be B2 this week and even go out?
Report mach November 11, 2019 9:10 PM GMT
the best way of gauging public opinion is social media, if you want a site that records it look no further than:
tellystats dot com
Report Libertine93 November 12, 2019 12:16 AM GMT
There are no reliable polls IMO. Sample sizes all way too small and I’m pretty sure most of the voters are just people from these forums lol. Social media has a larger sample but I would suggest the demographic is not in line with the average voter
Report timbuctooth November 12, 2019 1:02 AM GMT
Polls schmolls! Use your own eyes and instincts, ignoring all polls and SM; sure, they stumble across the right result occasionally, but they`re far too wrong far too often to be of any use, very fast route to the poorhouse
Report Makybe_Diva December 14, 2019 10:06 AM GMT
Seeing how many viewings on each dancer’s Youtube video might be a good indicator.
Report squares December 14, 2019 10:43 AM GMT
MD Love- how are you?  We have been missing you on the main threads.  How are you enjoying the show this year?  Who gets your vote?
Report Makybe_Diva December 14, 2019 12:41 PM GMT
Hi Squares Happy

I’m, ok thanks, hope you are too. Yes, I’m really enjoying the show. Anton and Emma will get my vote tonight if they dance well. Which I’m sure they will.

Who do you want to win?
Report squares December 14, 2019 3:38 PM GMT
Great here thank you. 

So far this year:-

The couple who gel the best for me and I like both of them and have enjoyed all of their dances would be Kelvin and Oti.

In the main I have found Emma disappointing although I like a few of her performances.  Anton has seemed very lacklustre to me this series.

Whilst appreciating that Karim is already a talented dancer and he has had some great dances, there have been some performances I haven't really enjoyed and I haven't been keen on Amy this series or the two of them as a pairing.
Report Makybe_Diva December 14, 2019 5:48 PM GMT
Oh good.

I know what you mean about Anton. He hasn’t seemed so interested this year, at the start of the series anyway. He seems more his old self now.

Anyway, enjoy the Final!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com