Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Libertine93
10 Nov 19 17:18
| Topic/replies: 515 | Blogger: Libertine93's blog
Guaranteed screentime, plenty of “struggles” to talk about her overcoming. Show looks set up for her to win the hearts of a nation. Her odds are only going in one direction.
Pause Switch to Standard View All Aboard the Caitlyn Jenner Express
Show More
Report mach November 10, 2019 7:41 PM GMT
1st she needs to actually be going in to the jungle.
2nd she needs to stay the course, the show thrives on celebs being denied things and them throwing a hissy fit.
Report Libertine93 November 10, 2019 8:03 PM GMT
I can’t imagine she wouldn’t stick it out, her whole persona is built on being a strong woman who handles everything that is thrown at her, bad for the brand if she quits. Also itv will do everything to keep her as she will be the biggest name
Report mach November 12, 2019 10:38 AM GMT
Now the 1st doubt is over and she is going in, count me in as a passenger.
My only complaint is the name of the train is very boring.
Report duffy November 12, 2019 2:41 PM GMT
There better not be any "Caitlyn is excused on medical grounds" The fooker used to run, throw and jump over things for a living!!!Grin
Report Libertine93 November 12, 2019 6:47 PM GMT
I did actually have a couple of more creative names but was worried they might have been flagged as Transphobic
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B November 12, 2019 7:15 PM GMT
Yes Caitlyn Jenner.  She has everything a man could want ...................... plus a little bit more!
Report timbuctooth November 12, 2019 8:16 PM GMT
Hey, Libertine; always nice to see less regular posters getting involved!
I left speculative lay and back prices on all the runners, and a back of your girl was the first to be matched, so I guess I`m your first passenger, at least until we get an idea of what she`s really like. I know nothing of this strange species, the`Kardashians, even less about her; what`s she like? Funny? Caring? A decent soul? Or just another self-centered diva?

Also, should she win, to claim proper bragging rights for any train, it`s become somewhat customary to declare the price you backed her at?
Report bearcub November 12, 2019 8:30 PM GMT
If they've paid 500k to get her in I doubt they'll want to lose her soon

Won't make the same mistake as they did with Noel
Report bearcub November 12, 2019 8:41 PM GMT
GL Libs Cool
Report timbuctooth November 12, 2019 8:45 PM GMT
That was a shambles, he had the makings of being a great campster. The very joy of Specials is unexpected results, but I don`t remember being more surprised by an eviction, felt very sorry for him
Report Libertine93 November 12, 2019 9:38 PM GMT
Backed at 11.5 Tim.

And yes, Noel cost me last year. Still maintain if he had entered on day 1 he would have walked it though, public had already decided on Harry and needed more time to understand Noel’s humour.

Producers can pretty much pick the winner of this show though, it’s all in the edit. Was on a few last year that I reckon were probably entertaining but just didn’t get the screentime.
Report mach November 17, 2019 9:10 PM GMT
market already seeing sense, next stop 5/1
Report duffy November 17, 2019 10:15 PM GMT
Good start, not a diva, not what I'd expect from one of these transgender types, not airey fairy, more like the Tim Healy character from Benidorm...likeable.
Report duffy November 17, 2019 10:17 PM GMT
The Kardashian vote alone should be more than enough.Grin
Report Libertine93 November 17, 2019 11:13 PM GMT
We’re just getting started Duffy. A good trial tomorrow and we’re looking at 4/1 IMO. In my experience early favs in IAC just shorten and shorten until victory as well. The fact is, with all the ad breaks and ant and Dec bits, as well as the tedious “camp life” segments, there’s usually very little actual action.
Report timbuctooth November 17, 2019 11:16 PM GMT
8k wanting 5.9!
Report timbuctooth November 17, 2019 11:21 PM GMT
She was my biggest green, but had to lay a bit of 5.9 and a chunk at 6.0. Long way to go, and value`s value
Report Libertine93 November 17, 2019 11:24 PM GMT
Yeah I’ve laid off bits too Tim, too early to discount the rest of the field, think Myles and Roman have something about them, but keeping very green on Caitlyn for the big value lays later on
Report mach November 17, 2019 11:27 PM GMT
too soon imo, we could see 4.x after tomorrow's trial
Report Libertine93 November 17, 2019 11:32 PM GMT
Very jealous of whoever got that 12p at 990
Report timbuctooth November 17, 2019 11:35 PM GMT
Maybe, but surely a good performance from her is pretty much factored in already, at sub-6. And she`s now lost the initial shock factor at how un-diva-like she is.
Report mach November 17, 2019 11:39 PM GMT
one her best selling points is how useless everyone else is going to be, so no I don't think 4.x is too short to optimistically think you could lay tomorrow
Report timbuctooth November 18, 2019 5:20 PM GMT
mach 18 Nov 19 00:27 
too soon imo, we could see 4.x after tomorrow's trial

And so it came to pass, 4.9 matched
Report VardonVoo. November 19, 2019 7:52 AM GMT

Nov 18, 2019 -- 12:32AM, Libertine93 wrote:

Very jealous of whoever got that 12p at 990

It may make you feel slightly better to remember that however many pence it was they only got half that amount on - BF double counts everything except when matching across correlated markets.

Report mach November 21, 2019 9:44 AM GMT
I stepped off the train a few days ago, there are a few problems, lack of vulnerability and humor being the main ones, the americanisms  make her less relatable as well.
If she can get trial she may come in in price but probably only short term, she will probably be treated with respect in the camp, so no fight for acceptance and respect journey is likely.
I would rather stay off this train as it will no doubt drift further, and jump back on quick if the story line improves.
Report bearcub November 21, 2019 4:51 PM GMT
Trains will run a lot more efficiently under a Corbyn led government

And on that note, can you please stop tweeting Jeremy Cry
Report mach November 21, 2019 5:15 PM GMT
I must of missed the latest giveaway announcement, are we all going to get a free train under the commissar? what's a little more debt when our currency has been turned into monopoly moneyDevil

Report SlippyBlue November 21, 2019 6:05 PM GMT
I just cannot have Jenner, Haskell, Coyle, Parisi, Maxwell or Roberts on my mind at all.
Report bearcub November 21, 2019 9:03 PM GMT

Nov 21, 2019 -- 6:15PM, mach wrote:

I must of missed the latest giveaway announcement, are we all going to get a free train under the commissar? what's a little more debt when our currency has been turned into monopoly money

“Mach, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Report mach November 21, 2019 9:07 PM GMT
I'll put the free trains down as a maybe then
Report Libertine93 November 21, 2019 9:33 PM GMT
I must admit, the Jenner express is currently experiencing technical difficulties, saving grace is that I’m failing to see any other runners emerging as of right now. I still make Jenner default favourite atm but a few good showings from one of the younguns could send them odds on IMO
Report Lifter November 26, 2019 2:46 PM GMT
I'm all aboard this train from 11s - 13s. I know social media isn't the ultimate best indicator, but she's far ahead of the rest on there.

Her price is wrong. Simple. Although it is shortening as I type this. She likely goes single figures tonight when she gets punished for her kindness.
Report Lifter November 26, 2019 11:02 PM GMT
Into 5s
Report mach November 26, 2019 11:19 PM GMT
I'm back on board this train, tickets will be getting more expensive from here on, if she can do this from the exposure she has had this is no flash in the pan.
Report mach December 5, 2019 8:24 PM GMT
Caitlin lost energy as the time in the jungle took its toll, she has been a decent signing but will be leaving soon, I've lost a little on the last few evictions, I'm continuing in the same vein and Backing Caitlin to go tonight.

What insiders! Crazy
Report bearcub December 5, 2019 8:31 PM GMT
Report mach December 5, 2019 8:40 PM GMT
I saw you out on your date the other night bear, I hope you got home safe!

Report bearcub December 5, 2019 9:01 PM GMT
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com