Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hemsby
11 Sep 19 19:36
| Topic/replies: 45,798 | Blogger: hemsby's blog
Train title relevant only to us oldsters Grin

LPM 26

Ebullient Para Olympic Table Tennis Gold Medalist who has overcome many things in his life including blood cancer when diagnosed at only 7 years of age.

Attended the Brit school in his early days as a budding actor and has a little more to offer personality wise than the 2 previous Para Olympic athletes who have competed.

Partnered with Pocket Rocket Janette Manrara they look very well matched personality wise and hopefully as the series progresses the public will warm to them. With that in mind it’s a long term back rather than a short term trade in all probability.

GL anyone crazy enough to join in .....the last winning train I had was steam powered.
Pause Switch to Standard View ***Won’t you sluice home Will Bayley...
Show More
Report sofiakenny September 11, 2019 9:25 PM BST
Form is temporary ..class is permanent..I'm in.LoveLove
Report hemsby September 11, 2019 10:22 PM BST
Love
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B September 13, 2019 11:25 AM BST
From the one segment we can see with the group dance though Hems he looked awful.

Sympathy vote will take him a certain way I guess and he came across as a very decent chap in his interview but ultimately he goes round about halfway IMO.

Good luck though but he's a very large Red for me.
Report bearcub September 13, 2019 8:28 PM BST
The whole forum will be cheering Will on now Cool
Report hemsby September 16, 2019 5:17 PM BST
Hi Lou , hope you are well.

We’ve chosen two similar priced contestants for our trains.....let’s see who manages to last the longest in the competition!

GL with your bets this series.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B September 16, 2019 5:36 PM BST
Yes thanks Hems.  It's a bit of a guess up obviously and yes just about the same price so let's see.

Good luck to you too, let's hope we both end up nicely 'Green' at the end.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B September 22, 2019 9:47 AM BST
Ridiculous over marking from the judges.  He had a go to be fair and not bad.  Craig's 5 was spot on IMO but 7/10 from the other three judges  come on!  Big sympathy vote obviously and once again he comes across as a very nice young man but halfway in the Comp' beckons I'm afraid.

Already almost doubled in price he surely won't be winning.

Sorry hems.
Report hemsby September 22, 2019 10:56 AM BST
Grin ....no problem Lou , always nice to get someone’s honest opinion rather than book talk. I thought he was a little overmarked too. Huge likability but quite a way behind the front runners on dance skills. Will need a “journey”
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B September 28, 2019 11:23 PM BST
Same as last week he was well overmarked.  A 4/10 dance was given 6's by every judge.

He's ok for now hems but I think you may have bitten off more than you can 'Choo Choo' with this one.
Report hemsby September 29, 2019 7:38 AM BST
Grin .....Thanks Lou.

He’s certainly not going to ever be the best dancer in the competition, but he’s very likeable and his enthusiasm is infectious. Will be interesting to see how far those qualities can take him.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 5, 2019 11:39 PM BST
About the same again tonight hems and up against a lot of good performances.  Tries his little heart out but three or four more weeks and he's in trouble afraid.
Report hemsby October 6, 2019 9:38 AM BST
Very fair Lou. Wasn’t helped by the awful music / styling I felt last night but the suspicion remains he simply doesn’t dance well enough to contend at the business end. Will need a breakthrough dance to capitalise on his undoubted likability and the goodwill that goes with his disability.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 6, 2019 9:57 AM BST
Yes well said.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 13, 2019 3:22 AM BST
See comments for last three weeks.  All sympathy and very little ability.  Still ok for a few weeks I guess but then hard to put him through at the expense of the good dancers.
Report hemsby October 14, 2019 3:33 PM BST
Safely through after a very taxing Foxtrot left him 2nd bottom on the Leaderboard. First real test for his PV and he passed with flying colours.

Will be performing a couple choice contemporary dance to Lukas Graham’s 7 years ......it’s sure to be totes emosh.

Big gamble on Will today with William Hill for him to be  this weeks Top Scorer - Been backed in from 100/1 > 8/1 . With last weekends crazy scoring in mind anything is possible.

Expecting a big week , and well on the way to being the last forum train on the track .....

Choo Choo !
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 14, 2019 4:01 PM BST
Yes Still ok for a few weeks I guess but then hard to put him through at the expense of the good dancers.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 20, 2019 12:24 PM BST
Hmmmm!

Got to admit I was in tears myself at watching his story it really is so sad yet he seems so upbeat with it.  Really threw the kitchen sink at the VT, the judges were all in tears and after half of the Professional's too and who could blame them.

That said it is a dancing competition so whilst we know he'll see off the duffers (and Dev) I'm still very confident that my large Red is not a problem as like Cath two or three more weeks and that could be his lot.

Let's see ..............
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 26, 2019 10:57 PM BST
hmmmmmm!
Report hemsby October 26, 2019 11:40 PM BST
Safely through another week Wink .....Now officially the last forum train on the tracks Cool
Report five leaves left October 27, 2019 8:43 PM GMT
lol n1 hems Cool
Report hemsby October 30, 2019 9:36 PM GMT
Will confirms his withdrawal from the competition on tonight’s ITT programme Sad

TBH, despite having likability in bucketloads , he was looking a very unlikely winner so I can’t feel too hard done by.

Great lad , horrible way to have to exit the competition - a very emotional ending.
Report timbuctooth October 31, 2019 12:12 AM GMT
Yep, came across very well, great attitude to life and its vicissitudes
Report johnnyrant October 31, 2019 6:55 PM GMT
Unlucky hems. His contemporary routine was clearly teed up for 10s in the final - the only explanation. A good few firms should be refunding stakes. I've been informed Slybet has already refunded.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com