Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
xtrader
02 Dec 18 14:18
| Topic/replies: 93 | Blogger: xtrader's blog
Surely this guy love him or loath him fits the bill 100% this year. From where he's come from to now is one of the biggest achievements in sport both mental and physically, Also he has a personality but we don't need to go in to the old chestnut again. Or we can vote for Harry Kane, Think about that.
Pause Switch to Standard View *TYSON FURY* SPOTY WINNER
Show More
Report mach December 2, 2018 3:35 PM GMT
with a reduced short list I would make Tyson 100/1 to make the short list, mugs are backing after the draw this morning
Report geoff m December 2, 2018 6:02 PM GMT
More like bookies shortening him dramatically as they see potential to take some "mug" money for someone who probably wont make the nominations.
When he beat Klitschko i think he totalled 7,000 votes comaperd with 350,000 plus for the winner Murray.

"Or we can vote for Harry Kane, Think about that." or we can vote for the winner geraint Thomas. there is no love him or loath him with Geraint.
Report timbuctooth December 2, 2018 6:50 PM GMT
There are two types of pro cyclist; those guilty that have already been caught, and those guilty that haven`t yet been caught. Nobody loves cheating junkies, max red
Report VardonVoo. December 2, 2018 7:09 PM GMT
Lol! That reminds me of "There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary numbers and those that don't"
Report xtrader December 2, 2018 9:55 PM GMT
only 5/1 now looking like a good call
Report xtrader December 3, 2018 12:23 AM GMT
mach and Geoff

As you think fury is a 100/1 shot can you put some 33/1 up as I have 700 here I want to invest.
Report mach December 3, 2018 12:25 AM GMT
the market rate is what it is
Report xtrader December 3, 2018 12:49 AM GMT
so no 100/1 then.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com