Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Libertine93
19 Nov 18 09:23
| Topic/replies: 517 | Blogger: Libertine93's blog
If you got on the lay train at 4s like me you’ll be laughing all the way to the bank, still more than worth a lay atm though. 10 years ago maybe he would have won, but not anymore. Digital spy are already saying what I suspected when the lineup was announced “usually like Barrowman but can tell he’s gonna annoy me”.
DS also very big on Ann seems to be their early favourite.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 11
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 19 Nov 18 14:09
You must be new to this game. Punters following the views of DS went skint many years ago.
By:
Libertine93
When: 19 Nov 18 14:19
Depends if you rely on them solely or not. Still has some merit IMO. Where you will go skint is if you value their opinion on the younger contestants. They’re never gonna go for the James Mcveys or Emily Atacks. What I would be worried about if I were a Barrowman backer is that DS should be something like his core voter base I think.
Ann is also popular on FB and YouTube. Emily second most viewed on YT.
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 19 Nov 18 14:23
People would discuss DS on here 10 or 15 years ago. Not so much these days as it has proven to be a poor guide, especially their polls.
By:
Libertine93
When: 19 Nov 18 14:34
Digital Spy or not, Barrowman is twice as short as he should be IMO he will not win votes with young people
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 19 Nov 18 14:41
You may be right and you may not. The show has just started and the winner will have to earn their victory so it's all down to what happens over the next 3 weeks.
By:
Libertine93
When: 19 Nov 18 14:54
Indeed it is, but the whole point of this is trying to work out who that will be!
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 19 Nov 18 15:01
That's right, all I am saying is that it is very dangerous to make strong judgements based on what the likes of DS are saying, especially as the show has just started and there is plenty of drama and twists and turns to come.
By:
timbuctooth
When: 19 Nov 18 15:16
To Hell with SM, it`s all boll0x! Why trust the views of an unknown but prolific and vociferous few? I prefer using my own eyes, ears and instinct.
By:
Libertine93
When: 19 Nov 18 15:28
My opinions on Barrowman are not based on SM i was laying him since he got announced.
By:
mach
When: 19 Nov 18 15:48
I'm holding my green on him, I don't see him drifting much, housewifes fav
By:
armagnac
When: 23 Nov 18 13:41
The market love here is plain stupid, and soon to disappear
Already glimmers of his nasty b1tchy side which has been tame by his standards if we’re to believe andi peters, who said on extra at the beginning of the series. Watch out coz when John goes it will be bad or words to that effect !!

With the arrival of Noel, John is already bubbling and will no way be able to keep his temper in check..especially sleep/food deprived.
This is a ticking time bomb and a far safer lay than Harry
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com