Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
23 Oct 18 01:54
| Topic/replies: 55,710 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2307272/reverse-week-gamechanger-put-someone-else-up
Pause Switch to Standard View This week is reverse week - surely...
Show More
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 7:45 AM BST
Reverse week still happening
No outside help it’s meant to be
Akeem is getting outside help

We’re in reverse folks
More to come
Report Henry VIII October 23, 2018 7:52 AM BST
Rylan is going to give up constantly lauding his own career success. Emma will not drink before a show. The BOTS audience will be an average cross section of BB viewers.
Report stu October 23, 2018 8:20 AM BST
*The BOTS audience will be an average cross section of people
Report stu October 23, 2018 9:21 AM BST
BB will be getting a large TV audience share.
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 9:35 AM BST
LaughLaugh

nothing is set in stone where bb is concerned !!

i can see save and replace coming into play Wink
Report mach October 23, 2018 9:47 AM BST
And army will post " I don't care who wins, I just hope they all have a good time"
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 9:51 AM BST
Laugh they better to a big twist, they have every other week Cry
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 9:51 AM BST
do
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 11:21 AM BST
every chance once akeem gets the nod from the viewers they want him in the final, that bb says would you like some knowledge which will help achieve this...then giving him the way to win the game changer

that knowledge sh1te he bought has been crap so far, surely he gets some massive from it

the question was worthless yes/no loads of people have said what could of he asked ?
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 11:23 AM BST
plus bb make up sh1t as they go and need him in the final for a massive showdown with lewis
prods probably racked there brains dry thinking of something to do
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 11:31 AM BST
also the game is in reverse meaning the bottom coin holder might have something amazing or a big decision like cameron had

there is so much potential for the prods to do this week
would be monumental if they have come up with another amazing twist this series
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 2:40 PM BST
oh i do love this post, but i think akeem would never pick a woman in Zoe and obviously not cameron so he'd have to pick Lewis
oh the irony after cameron says he'd never do it...would make for tv gold and go down in bb folklore lol

I like the theory, keeping up with the 'reverse' theme it makes sense.

When Cameron went on about he would never send anyone home himself, they seemed to focus on it, then what happens? BB make him send someone home.

Then we have:
The focus on Cameron and Akeem yesterday (or day before? losing track) having a conversation about how they got on and Akeem was okay with Lewis, Cameron then went back to Lewis to repeat that he believed Akeem would not do anything to Lewis (like Cameron had to do to Izzy), he also said BB won't make them do anything like that again.

It was like Déjà vu.

Just for the record I think Akeem, if he won, would pick Zoe if it was save and replace out of respect for Cameron, saying she has never faced the public vote.
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 2:42 PM BST
oh another one, these idea's are amazing i wish i had the prods email addresses

A normal gamechanger only gives the option to save, the winner could actually choose not to save any HM.

So a reverse gamechanger should, in theory, only give the option to put someone up and not be forced to do so.

Would any of the current nominees if they win the gamechanger put Lewis up alongside them? That would be interesting to see. ( But I don't want Lewis up so a big fat no to this idea lol )
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 2:44 PM BST
oh the potential, dont foooking waste it
edge of seat drama written all over it
Report armagnac October 23, 2018 6:48 PM BST
game changer has been played and sudden market moves, has lewis been replaced and is now up Excited ???
Report timbuctooth October 23, 2018 8:49 PM BST
They`ve really been playing with us traders, having all these twists! Just when Lewis can`t lose, then he can`t win, then he can`t lose, and repeat. I`ve jumped the right way, the wrong way, etc, etc, and repeat. Who knows what today`s latest installment of market moves mean, the last couple of weeks have been a bit of a mindphuck, great fun, but I just know my final jump will be the wrong way...
Report mach October 23, 2018 10:37 PM BST
you wavering Tim? I was sure you were on the can't lose bus
Report timbuctooth October 23, 2018 11:09 PM BST
Yesterday, Lewis and Akeem changed colour three times; just the two times today. So far. And strange market moves only add to the confusion, but it probably is all as simple as; if Lewis reaches the final he wins. Without this `reverse` stuff, he`d be nailed on
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com