Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
17 Oct 18 02:41
| Topic/replies: 55,710 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
This is not just a case of pro Lewis fans verses haters, the implications of this is far bigger and meaningful especially to the wider public !

The next eviction which will implement the outcome has potentially 3 massive marmite characters up in Lewis, Tomasz and Hussain all fair to say hated in there own right and for me are all on the wrong side of marmite (negative territory) for me there is more viewers that want these housemates out than want them to stay.

The supporters of all three are simply outnumbered by the haters, for this reason I don’t give VTS a chance in hell of winning the poll !
Pause Switch to Standard View I make VTE heavy odds on to win vote
Show More
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 10:39 AM BST
PR stunt for me, evict should p1ss it...they know lewis is going friday and this stunt was all set to say you had your chance twice...once to change the vote and once to vote others out....when all the lewis cry baby girls start moaning hes been evicted and there no longer watching !!
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 11:00 AM BST
mmmm just spotted a very interesting thread on tibb saying it will be an all male final if VTS and i fully agree especially with the way zoe has been behaving !!
no way on this planet they will want that, smoke and mirrors confirmed...VTE a certainty for me !!

lewis
akeem
cameron
tomasz
cian
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 11:02 AM BST
almost certain if theres any fixing here it will be by the prods to guarantee its VTE Cool
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 11:11 AM BST
they risk lewis being a runaway winner in an all male final - i just cant see it
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 11:13 AM BST
another reason why it looks an elaborate attempt to appease lewis viewers and nothing else is the game changer, it certainly favours hussain very heavily..meaning there true intentions is to get lewis out
Report Henry VIII October 17, 2018 11:17 AM BST
To guarantee VTE it would have been simpler for them not to have introduced this vote.
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 11:23 AM BST
Henry re-read the thread ffs
its all about the backlash by lewis fans, by doing this some will say we had a chance but not enough of us voted to save and the ones that do moan..production will say you had the chance so stop moaning hes gone !!

its all a massive stunt
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 11:25 AM BST
in a legit poll, there is no way on this planet VTS would come out on top
through years and years of research and previous polls CH5 have run know this, they know the outcome
changing to VTS was never a risk
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 11:25 AM BST
only hackers can make it VTS and i dont think production would let that happen
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 11:29 AM BST
all the evictions till the end of the series will be as dull as fook with deadwood coming out
ratings would drop like a stone as well

it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever why they would want VTS
Report mach October 17, 2018 11:45 AM BST
LVM does a BB podcast, they have campaigned to change it to VTS, there are a lot of loony lewis fans, I'm taking it the producers are happy to change, or why have the vote, the show is finished so no need to keep anyone on side
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 11:52 AM BST
all Ch5 are doing is bowing down to the whingers by running this poll, they are still a minority imo and will feel pleased there having there 5mins in the sun.
i cannot see it changing, there is far more motivation for people to evict than save...its simply a far more exciting process knowing your getting rid of someone who is not liked
Report mach October 17, 2018 12:00 PM BST
poll closed
Report mach October 17, 2018 12:02 PM BST
I voted that many times my wrists hurt Whoops
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 12:04 PM BST
probably wont find out till rylan tells us on bots
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 12:08 PM BST
take all day to weed out the multi voters, probably flag up the same ip addresses 100 times
Report Henry VIII October 17, 2018 1:13 PM BST
Who is LVM?
Report mach October 17, 2018 1:15 PM BST
https://twitter.com/lightupvm
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 1:39 PM BST
3000 followers - wow Plain
show has 550,000/600,000 viewers
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 1:48 PM BST
with this app vote, we know teenage girls and white witches will all be voting for lewis is there droves even some mems who've not had sex in a while and like a bad boy.
but and a very big BUT, men like us who very rarely vote if ever and im on about ones who dont fancy him Plain will all be voting on the FREE app for evict coz we cant stand the sight of him and hate the sh1t he spouts.

so im guessing a large portion of the normal men out there will all be voting for evict, especially the ones who bet and have value bets in the market Cool
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 1:59 PM BST
the audience is not thick as well, nearly virtually everyone is saying this is a blatant attempt at keeping lewis in...so the motivation for evict is actually massive imo

i will be truly gobsmacked if save has won and blame hackers from now till the end of time !!
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 2:19 PM BST
there is also a very strong argument to say this poll will have infuriated viewers so much that if it does stay VTE the motivation to vote out lewis will be considerably higher than what it was if the poll had not arisen.

and also fair to say if the vote changes to VTS fans will be so incensed at the protection lewis has received, that when the Vote to win starts lewis's anti-vote will be at max levels...again considerably higher that what it would of been had this poll not arisen.

although its given lewis a major life line in the short term, i think it damages his long term chances massively !!!
Report mach October 17, 2018 2:29 PM BST
Since the market is a zero sum game there will be as many bettors to gain from a Lewis win.
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 2:29 PM BST
this poll from tim b's twitter has 370 votes and is currently 50/50, you would like to think VTS is completely over egged on this poll as we all know what a ferocious campaigner tim is of lewis, so will of been bandied about to lots of lewis fans.
if VTS is still only getting 50% on there, i'd like to in reality its way way behind !! or far more in line with the fansite polls we have.

https://twitter.com/superTV247/status/1052322766509215744
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 2:32 PM BST
lewis been a short price for a very long time mach, men betters who have value bets on the field will all be voting to evict
not rocket science pal
if you was shrewd and had a healthy green on lewis the value was to lay everything at odds on then vote for evict Cool
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 2:35 PM BST
it will hurt if save has won, mainly coz i cant stand watching the koont a second longer but imo every single bit of evidence suggests it will stay VTE.
if not hey ho, grin and bear it but all is not lost especially after the sian rant...at least that will be a starting point to lewis's downfall
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 2:45 PM BST
surely if they were that desperate to keep lewis in or wanted to change the vote they would of just done it
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com