Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
22 Sep 18 20:39
| Topic/replies: 55,710 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
drifting like a barge
Pause Switch to Standard View BB19 Cian Carrigan
Show More
Report armagnac September 22, 2018 8:51 PM BST
lpm 32
Report armagnac September 22, 2018 9:55 PM BST
matched at 38
Report armagnac September 29, 2018 6:17 PM BST
other way now, lpm 8.8
extremely suspicious money for him today, no news and polling poo so unless hes done something amazing in the house that we dont know about im guessing someone has access to the app results and he doing ok.

can the irish vote on the app ?
im guessing they can if they switch off there location ?
Report armagnac September 29, 2018 6:21 PM BST
actually that dont make sense otherwise they'd be able to vote when you have to pay, basically are they allowed to vote using the free app vote
Report mach September 30, 2018 2:22 PM BST
Anyone figure out why his price is half what it was, there are no clues in the vt's released.
Report lookingon September 30, 2018 2:46 PM BST
He's been given the GOLDEN COIN Shocked
Report lookingon September 30, 2018 2:46 PM BST
Only joking before you back him Silly
Report bearcub September 30, 2018 2:50 PM BST
Too late, just lost a fortune Sad
Report bearcub September 30, 2018 2:50 PM BST
£1.64
Report lookingon September 30, 2018 2:53 PM BST
GrinDevil
Report Henry VIII September 30, 2018 3:04 PM BST
They've all had turns in halving in price. Now it's his turn.
Report armagnac October 1, 2018 10:35 AM BST
so pure co-incidence that cian's price halves then he ends up on top of the leader board, nice to know we got an insider lurking
Report armagnac October 1, 2018 10:36 AM BST
not that being top of that crap pile gives you a better chance of winning LaughCrazy
Report mach October 1, 2018 10:58 AM BST
Looky is the insider, Mata Hari
Report lookingon October 1, 2018 8:31 PM BST
Cool
Report lookingon October 1, 2018 8:31 PM BST
I actually find Cian annoying
Report armagnac October 2, 2018 4:03 PM BST
the money for this dullard sheep is totally explainable, i could understand if the irish could vote he'd be in with a chance but they can't.
he is nowhere near a brian dowling and not even remotely close to a hughie

looks like default winner money to me, as i can only realistically seeing Akeem winning with a small chance of zoe but cians price is just plain daft..he's nice enough but Akeem kills his vote completely.
i dont give cian a hope in all honesty, hes just there agreeing with his misfits...there's only one nice dull winner this series and its certainly not cian
Report armagnac October 2, 2018 4:03 PM BST
the money for this dullard sheep is totally explainable, i could understand if the irish could vote he'd be in with a chance but they can't.
he is nowhere near a brian dowling and not even remotely close to a hughie

looks like default winner money to me, as i can only realistically seeing Akeem winning with a small chance of zoe but cians price is just plain daft..he's nice enough but Akeem kills his vote completely.
i dont give cian a hope in all honesty, hes just there agreeing with his misfits...there's only one nice dull winner this series and its certainly not cian
Report armagnac October 2, 2018 5:49 PM BST
more yawn stuff from this sheep, a video up now of him banging on about the 'misfits' his closeness too the sloth and the lanky streak of p1ss drags him right down as it also does with Zoe.
if your're gonna be in a clique, and do well from it as we've seen over the years it helps a lot more if the public like all of them..having one bell can be a hindrance but two bells in a group of four is just all bad !!!

affiliating yourself to a group takes away your individuality, so if your're nice but others are not you all get tarred with the same brush...your're only liked as much as the least liked in affect.
Report mach October 4, 2018 4:50 PM BST
Cian may have feelings for someone in the house Silly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnRctZuPIBs
Report bearcub October 4, 2018 4:54 PM BST
Cameron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JsO5HSwqwnw
Report mach October 4, 2018 4:57 PM BST
Cian is one ugly fecker, Cameron is saving himself for Lewis Laugh
Report armagnac October 4, 2018 4:59 PM BST
yep, he's actually said lewis and cameron but im guessing its the latter now after his spat with lewis and the fact there sitting together in the plane task.
this will give him more airtime but i think he had a better chance without trying to feck the virgin cam as he might come across a bit creepy with any luck.
im beginning to think cian is one of the biggest game players in there, just subtle timings like taking on lewis and his little chat with tomasz.
this feelings b0llocks he has is far more transparent they all know production love a showmance.
i hope he goes all in coz cameron can only drag him down just as he was gaining momentum with the public
Report armagnac October 4, 2018 5:05 PM BST
cian is really grating on me, normally i'd say it was his price and the fact hes red but i just dont like the ginger kooont (fullstop)
Report Henry VIII October 4, 2018 7:03 PM BST
It's a bit groomy creepy seeing as Cameron is probably a virgin and with sex issues.

YT comment:
aliyah del
2 hours ago
I can’t believe Cian ... what a bad move on his part. It looks unbelievable creepy on his end because Cameron hasn’t even come out yet, and it’s also extremely obvious that IF Cameron was going to go for anyone in the house it would be Lewis. He only likes Cameron because he gets off on his insecurities and it’s almost like “you want what you can’t have” kinda thing. Being bisexual, I know in the gay community a big turn on for a lot of people is trying to “turn” someone, aka be the first person to make someone question or change their sexuality. It’s really not a good look for him and actually kinda cringe :(
Report stu October 5, 2018 10:39 AM BST
Interesting, should Cian and Cameron's prices be other way round then...?
Report Henry VIII October 5, 2018 11:03 AM BST
Isn't Cameron a gossipy little scrote though?
Report stu October 5, 2018 11:30 AM BST
Hmmm, yes. Plain
Report stu October 5, 2018 11:30 AM BST
After starting this year thinking I liked almost everyone in there, I'm rather running out of anyone to like must admit!
Report lookingon October 5, 2018 8:52 PM BST
cian是一个蠕动 Scared
Report mach October 5, 2018 8:56 PM BST
妖精
Report bearcub October 5, 2018 9:05 PM BST
Ακεεμ ις α προπερ ξυντ, ητη'σ
Report lookingon October 5, 2018 9:32 PM BST
你正在谈论一堆牛肚 to bearGrin
Report bearcub October 5, 2018 10:05 PM BST
你知道你真的爱我  Happy
Report armagnac October 17, 2018 2:25 PM BST
just matched at 5.20
Report armagnac October 21, 2018 7:19 PM BST
be no shock whatsoever if Cian was bottom 3 for me, hes done nothing special and not really been heavily involved in much...had two moments in other peoples arguments which done him no favours.

seems to spend most of the time hanging with brooke and shes most definitely in the bottom 3 as shes gone downhill since i tipped her for top female Blush

see sian, cain and brooke bottom 3 by a long way actually

cain's price a joke, dont give him any chance from here anyway as Akeem steal a lot of his nicey vote and the irish cant vote so not even a regional vote like sian will get.

brooke bottom then cian i would guess

joke price for a really dull housemate
Report Henry VIII October 21, 2018 9:06 PM BST
Chris R Wright
‏Verified account @chrisrwright
2h2 hours ago

Cameron looks a million times better with that hair. If only it was what is on the outside that counts. #BBUK
Report armagnac October 22, 2018 6:14 PM BST
oh dear me, if lewis goes it will be cameron who comes 2nd
cians biggest 3 moments are getting involved in two fights (for airtime imo) and coming onto a teenager who hadn't even come out yet !!
how does that warrant a top 2 finish ? is it coz, zoe and tomasz have both been weary of the game playing bore ?
none of it warrants top 2 imo

Reality Tim dot com

@Reality_Tim
Follow Follow @Reality_Tim
More
Been backing Cian at 20.0 to win Big Brother. IF Lewis somehow gets evicted then he could easily end up finishing in the Top 2 with Akeem #bbuk
Report armagnac October 22, 2018 6:16 PM BST
straw clutching tim, cameron the only real value for me if lewis goes and thats who i'd be covering akeem with
Report armagnac October 22, 2018 6:24 PM BST
i'd like to see more tims posting here, we have the local hippy and the cool gay
we need a vegan tim and maybe a tim with a brain Mischief
Report Henry VIII October 22, 2018 6:59 PM BST
I think he's right atm, if Lewis goes it will be Cian more likely than Cameron T2. A weak second to Akeem but his price will still timberrrr.

You can't blame anyone not posting here for all the mindless abuse they will get from those who differ with their opinion Grin
Report armagnac October 22, 2018 7:04 PM BST
only two more weeks Wink
Report armagnac October 22, 2018 7:06 PM BST
and most people unrealistically pick out big prices in the hope of trading them imo Grin

cian has no chance, cameron beats him all day long regardless of lewis staying or going

cameron is the only value in the market, apart from akeem ofc
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 12:48 PM GMT
Cian @ 8.0 LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Henry VIII November 1, 2018 3:54 PM GMT
If he could repeat last night...  but very unlikely to. That's all it would take though in this series with a disappointing ending, everybody a bit down knowing something's wrong but without consciously knowing what.
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 4:53 PM GMT
Cannot take to Cian and every one I know feels the same.
In my experience people who are always nice are usually the biggest bitches going Shocked
His smile is as false as **** most of the time.
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 4:55 PM GMT
It doesn't help him running around half naked all the time.
Report Henry VIII November 1, 2018 5:02 PM GMT
He seemed a bit creepy to me as Army said. But he was funny last night and if he could keep that up (he won't) his constant sex talk and predatory nature would be forgotten. Not big sins. Also I wouldn't call him bitchy, sometimes a little - "I would never do that, even in a task".
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 5:40 PM GMT
Henry ...Most people wouldn't call him bitchy, that's my point.
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 5:44 PM GMT
He always has a smile on his face and very rarely bitches - I don't buy that!

He is making out that is the person he is but I'd be very surprised if it is.
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 5:50 PM GMT
I reckon he's a BIG BITCH Shocked back home with his family in Ireland behind closed doors

HE'S A BITCH SillyHE'S A BITCH SillyHE'S A BITCH SillyHE'S A BITCH SillyHE'S A BITCH Silly

HE'S A BITCH SillyHE'S A BITCH SillyHE'S A BITCH SillyHE'S A BITCH SillyHE'S A BITCH Silly

PlainDevil
Report Henry VIII November 1, 2018 6:06 PM GMT
Grin
Report Henry VIII November 1, 2018 6:06 PM GMT
Grin
Report mach November 1, 2018 6:10 PM GMT
Cian is a weather vane, he goes with the prevailing wind and has no direction or character of his own.
Akeem  is a signpost, always pointing in the right direction.Cool
Report bearcub November 1, 2018 6:34 PM GMT
There are none so blind as those who will not see
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 6:39 PM GMT
I like that mach Cool

Cian is bears only green Plain
Report bearcub November 1, 2018 6:45 PM GMT
Incorrect
Report mach November 1, 2018 6:46 PM GMT
Lewis and Hussain don't count Wink
Report bearcub November 1, 2018 6:47 PM GMT
You were the 1 fawning over Lewis CryLaugh
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 6:48 PM GMT
As usual I am green on them all but I still want the Prince to winCool
Report bearcub November 1, 2018 6:52 PM GMT
You're the worst aftertimer on here Looky Cry
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
JEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughJEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughJEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughJEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughJEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughJEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughJEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughJEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughJEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 10:17 AM GMT
at least looky tells us who's she's green on bear, you're actually the worst aftertimer in the history of this forum coz you never tell us f all till the final has been shown Laugh
you dont even fill out the poll for the final Cry whoever made you FOTY to our great think tank needs locking up Happy
Report bearcub November 2, 2018 10:20 AM GMT
If you can't work out who i'm green on from reading my posts you're dumber than i thought..

And i have you down as extremely dumb
Report bearcub November 2, 2018 10:24 AM GMT
Tbf..  I don't make a train and do 100's of inane posts on a daily basis because someone on BBots clapped a hm

Maybe i'm too subtle for you Plain
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 10:28 AM GMT
i'd love to see you play a fruit machine Wink you'd think i was god after watching me sonny jim Wink and certainly no longer dumb
why should we have to guess, everyone else is fair..your're just mean and want to be different = attention seeker but we still love you, its like having an autistic friend who's always awkward Love
im gonna call you rainman from now on Grin
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 10:28 AM GMT
oh two posts, must of rattled your cage again
Report Tom_Ato November 2, 2018 10:33 AM GMT
What's going on here LaughLaughLaugh
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 10:36 AM GMT
bantz
Report bearcub November 2, 2018 10:36 AM GMT
Seriously,like htf can you not work out who i'm green on after reading my posts ?
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 10:39 AM GMT
cameron and cian
level on akeem Love
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 6:01 PM GMT
i respect his chances and still adding green here coz ive got a bit to play with and it would be silly not to considering hes not a bad price.
since going down to 6 he has shone and had some good edits, he is the fun entertaining one after all...i really cant take to the fooker, annoys the hell out of me but i wont let that stop me from making some dollar from the runt.

on sunday we will be down to 4 housemates for most of the 90mins show, so we will get to see a lot from him and we know how entertaining and funny he can be with his one liners

i dont think he can get past akeem myself and he will be splitting the gay vote with cameron
i do think the 90 min show could decide the winner though

just my current thoughts
Report bearcub November 2, 2018 6:03 PM GMT
Your thought always seem to coincide with what mine were a few days ago  Cool
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 6:06 PM GMT
im like timothys dreambox Cool
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
cian's best chance and massive boost is if Zoe b1tches about him, depending how much she goes in on him but i'd have to consider making him my biggest green if that were to happen
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 6:15 PM GMT
im so not convinced about camerons support
Report armagnac November 3, 2018 7:04 PM GMT
might be a bit out there but it must be happening to some degree, where relatives from ireland who have family living in the UK are sending money over to place votes.
its so easy to send money these days via a banking app or paypal etc
i know there is plenty of irish living here as bear pointed out

i only say this coz his support in ireland is massive, even that irish forum who didn't like him are going nuts about him now coz hes had a good few edits lately, so thickle as mach says !!

loads of comments on facebook from irish fans literally begging the UK to vote for cian
i get the feeling he'd proper p1ss home if they could vote
Report armagnac November 4, 2018 11:53 AM GMT
i think if ginger balls has a half decent show tonight, with a couple of proper LOL moments he may well win
Report bearcub November 4, 2018 12:16 PM GMT
lol
Report armagnac November 4, 2018 12:33 PM GMT
i like ginger nuts Tongue Out
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com