Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
21 Sep 18 13:25
| Topic/replies: 55,710 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
surely this gross creature cant win, picks his nose and licks his fingers and never washes his hair by the looks of it...greasy mess.
not very vote-able especially being from overseas, i think he'd be in big trouble in an eviction.
be interesting to see if the bogey eating clip gets shown tonight in full

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 50
By:
Henry VIII
When: 22 Sep 18 13:44
Odd that they didn't show the snot eating or any of his bitching. He made a comment last night "I must stop bitching" indicating he thought that was why Anamelia left iirc.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 22 Sep 18 13:45
* just remembered I missed first 15 mins, so they may have shown his snot eating?
By:
armagnac
When: 22 Sep 18 14:05
i don't think they did henry, but there is plenty of time for that to be shown and it only needs to be shown once for people to be repulsed.
there is a vid up today of his b1tching about anal, who defended him when out...lots of negative posts under the clip for the sloth
By:
Henry VIII
When: 22 Sep 18 15:57
Typical false fav. BOTS darling but nothing for the average viewer to relate to.
By:
lookingon
When: 23 Sep 18 21:13
As well as being a bit of a minger, I find it very hard to understand what he say's.
By:
lookingon
When: 23 Sep 18 21:17
Don't mean to be cruel calling him a minger meant more dirty looking.
By:
scampi
When: 23 Sep 18 21:37
Tomasz should go on Strictly then the judges will tell him to have a bath!!
By:
lookingon
When: 23 Sep 18 21:53
Laugh
Hope you're keeping well scampiLove
By:
Henry VIII
When: 24 Sep 18 13:29
Someone desperate to back Tomasz at any price.
By:
scampi
When: 24 Sep 18 16:39
Fine thanks Lookingon. Hope you are keeping well also.

Glad to see you back on forum :)
By:
mach
When: 25 Sep 18 09:51
matched @4x in the last few days then out to 11, Lewis F halved in price in the same time, I wonder if someone got the app vote leak that placed Isaac at the bottom to face eviction.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 25 Sep 18 10:42
Could be. But it is a logical correction anyway. Before it was someone so desperate to back Tomasz, bidding amounts several ticks lower than anybody else.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 27 Sep 18 01:00
"if there was only one life vest left tomasz would take it and push everybody else under" and literally the entire audience clap. bots darling no more.
By:
armagnac
When: 27 Sep 18 11:22
the only explanation for the sloths price still being so low is tim b is in love with tomasz, the awful foreign slob b1tches like fook...max red timothy ? i should hope so !!
hes really going after Akeem, his face was a picture when Akeem won the race that was to be voided...if you watch again, look at tomasz when Akeem gets the award...hes proper p1ssed lol
By:
mach
When: 27 Sep 18 13:05
Tomasz is starting to show a very ugly side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMYvu8NpH8
By:
lookingon
When: 27 Sep 18 15:01
Tomasz has now become my least fav housemate.....EVERYTHING about him annoys me.Cry
By:
armagnac
When: 27 Sep 18 15:05
hi looky Love

after tonight tomasz will have zero chance of winning, his true colours are well and truly showing now
b1tchy, greasy, greedy, lecherous, foreign slob who talks about c0ck constantly Scared

impossible to win, cant believe his price as i type tbh
By:
lookingon
When: 27 Sep 18 15:12
Hi army Cool
His problem with Akeem is JEALOUSY A good looking lad who hasn't got anything bad to say about anyone so now he's a game playerCry Love Akeem and look forward to seeing more of him.
By:
armagnac
When: 27 Sep 18 15:18
yeah deffo, Akeem is just being himself which in civvy bb is the best game plan of all Wink
seen a couple of posts on fb lately from people who know him and say hes a genuinely nice bloke
if tomasz and cameron carry on this b1tching, there will be a lot of seriously p1ssed of welsh folk out there
By:
lookingon
When: 27 Sep 18 15:24
Cameron & Tomasz biggest snakes....they will stab anyone in the back to get to the final.

Tomasz has the worst voice I have ever heard, it goes right through me.
By:
armagnac
When: 27 Sep 18 15:35
next friday every chance one of them leaves, tomasz odds on imo
By:
armagnac
When: 27 Sep 18 20:15
this kooont is really nasty, hes got lewis g to turn on akeem now in latest vid
massive drift incoming for the sloth, fansites gonna ditch him after tonight
By:
scampi
When: 27 Sep 18 20:46
Totally agree Army & Lookingon.

Tomasz is a slimy slug (he reminds me of Jabba The Hutt- looks and personality).
By:
timbuctooth
When: 27 Sep 18 21:26
armagnac 27 Sep 18 10:22 
`...max red timothy ?

Of course, since opening night
By:
armagnac
When: 27 Sep 18 21:28
LoveCool
By:
Henry VIII
When: 29 Sep 18 00:47
Really cruel of them to deny Tomasz's request for chocolate on the shopping list (they're not aware he selfishly ruined it for them so they can't use that excuse). I'm concerned he may be malnourished now and go low on essential nutrients.
By:
mach
When: 29 Sep 18 01:00
Zoe alleged he knocked one out a few nights ago, he probably did not waste the nutrients Scared
By:
Henry VIII
When: 29 Sep 18 01:02
Laugh
By:
Henry VIII
When: 29 Sep 18 01:02
Laugh
By:
Henry VIII
When: 29 Sep 18 01:04
reading across the internetwebnetwork people are going off him in droves
By:
Henry VIII
When: 01 Oct 18 00:45
He is now my fav hm. A blend of Niccolò Machiavelli, Uriah Heep and Jabba the Hutt.
By:
scampi
When: 01 Oct 18 02:38
Can't see the mainly female voters liking him though Henry. I'd make him at least 100/1 shot to win. What price would you give him Henry?
By:
Henry VIII
When: 01 Oct 18 04:04
I agree about that. He'll only have a small cult like following and is finished with VTE.
By:
mach
When: 01 Oct 18 16:00
Lewis unmasks Tomasz as a game player in latest vt, his Tomasz' days are numbered.
By:
bearcub
When: 01 Oct 18 16:33
Akeem V Tomasz would be a great eviction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=pjuNEKgvD5U
By:
bearcub
When: 01 Oct 18 16:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbaZBqnd8jY
By:
mach
When: 01 Oct 18 16:36