Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
18 Sep 18 17:07
| Topic/replies: 55,922 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
surprised Henry has not started the lewis g train yet ? c'mon Henry !!
ive got the fecker green myself along with zoe and my biggest green akeem Love
lewis g is picking the perfect target in analmelia, he seems to have calmed down considerably and is settling into a panto villain type role which nearly always goes the distance...hard to say at this stage if he continues to pick the right targets though.

already seeing lots of posts changing there opinions of him saying they now like him, it does look like hes gonna be a big player in this series so seems silly to have him red..he may actually be a little more subtle than bear was and he may turn out more deeper, caring and likeable.
nice touch i thought feeding them chicken, whilst taking the p1ss out of analmelia.
hes got cheeky chappie appeal
Pause Switch to Standard View BB19 Lewis Gregory
Show More
Report bearcub September 18, 2018 5:14 PM BST
HUGE difference winning a VTS Cbb compared to a VTE BB

HTH's ya daft imbecile

minus 7 FOTY points    Sad
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 5:17 PM BST
its not guaranteed what it is yet, they make it up as they go and you said it was VTS Angry

im sure we've had a VTS series recently ?
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 5:19 PM BST
we'll find out tomorrow night what they've decided for this series
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 5:28 PM BST
last year we had two VTS's and then it changed to VTE

Imran Javeed, aged 39, is an entrepreneur from Leeds.[33] He is the husband of fellow housemate Sukhvinder. He grew up in a strict Muslim family, so his relationship with Sukhvinder, who is a Sikh, was frowned upon, so they married in secret at the age of 17.[40] He entered the house on Day 1.[41] On Day 3, Imran was chosen by "People's Housemate" Tom to be exiled, meaning he would face the first eviction.[42] During the eviction, on Day 5 it was revealed that Imran and Mandy had received the fewest votes. It was then up to Tom to choose who would be evicted. He chose to evict Mandy, subsequently saving Imran.[43] He was then nominated again on Day 8 to face the second eviction, this time by his fellow housemates.[44] He became the second housemate to be evicted on Day 12 having received the fewest votes. His wife Sukhvinder then decided to leave the house with him despite surviving eviction.[45] Imran made a brief return to the house on Day 51 during a task which saw Deborah and Kieran participate in a fake wedding
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 5:29 PM BST
Rebecca
Rebecca Jane, aged 32, is the owner of a detective agency from Clitheroe. Before Big Brother, Rebecca appeared on Loose Women and has regularly appeared on the debate section on This Morning.[63] She is the colleague of fellow housemate Kieran. She entered the house on Day 1,[25] and was immediately chosen to be exiled by "People's Housemate" Tom. This meant she would face the first eviction.[12] She survived this eviction on Day 5,[13] but was then nominated on Day 8 by her fellow housemates to face the second eviction.[44] She survived eviction for a second time on Day 12.[28] She was then nominated for the third week in a row on Day 15, and on Day 18 she became the third housemate to be evicted after receiving the fewest votes.[51] Rebecca made a brief return to the house on Day 51 during a task which saw Deborah and Kieran participate in a fake wedding.[24]
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 5:31 PM BST
anyone explain this, im confused now why it would start VTS and then change to VTE ?

i cant recall the reasoning now behind this
Report bearcub September 18, 2018 5:39 PM BST
Last year they chopped and changed all over the place, immunities, killer noms and a whole bunch of sh1te

With this being the last show, and more old school, i'd be surprised if they didn't stick to vte
Report bearcub September 18, 2018 5:43 PM BST
Am I voting to save or evict in Big Brother?
Unless otherwise directed, you will be voting to EVICT a Housemate. In the final, you will be voting for the Housemate you want to WIN.

That's still under the heading of CBB, but it's been altered as i looked at it a few days ago and it said Voting to save.

Your guess is as good as mine though

well actually it isn't but Wink
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 5:44 PM BST
no sh1t, it makes a massive difference as you pointed out..VTE makes it really difficult for a marmite character to make it to the final, total minefield the whole way
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 5:48 PM BST
ah ok, does look like it will be VTE then.
Report mach September 18, 2018 6:38 PM BST
prize knob..... and so is Lewis
Report Henry VIII September 19, 2018 8:03 PM BST
Lewis won't necessarily be nommed and if nommed won't necessarily be voted out. There's more positives about his character than negatives imo and the stuff that annoys people seems just to be his comedy act. So it depends how quickly he can turn people around. as army says opinions are changing.
Report mach September 19, 2018 8:38 PM BST
I think he can turn peoples opinions re his cheeky chappy overconfident act, I don't think he will gain a big enough share of viewers popularity due to his misogynistic/sexist  attitude, that comes out in his chats with Isaac, he is a fully paid up member of team bellend.
Report bearcub September 19, 2018 9:22 PM BST
They've updated the website again today and changed the heading to BB

vote to Evict
Report armagnac September 19, 2018 9:38 PM BST
good, im gonna celebrate with some raspberry ripple ice cream
Report bearcub September 19, 2018 9:46 PM BST
Save some for Junction
Report armagnac September 19, 2018 9:52 PM BST
nothing like eating ice cream out the tub wearing only brand new Y-Fronts
Report Junction25 September 19, 2018 11:48 PM BST
Love ice-cream -save me some Laugh
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 12:01 AM BST
rum & raisin is my fav
Report bearcub September 20, 2018 12:12 AM BST
This is turning into Date night Love

It's nice that you've made a friend army Cool
Report bearcub September 20, 2018 12:12 AM BST
I feel like I've bought you 2 together

Bear cupid Cool
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 10:05 AM BST
you should put as much effort into big brother
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 10:33 AM BST
regarding lewis G price

Lewis g has simply picked the right target, this storyline wont last long but i do think the prods will want to squeeze another week at least out of it..i see anal avoiding eviction this week and gone if we have normal noms next week meaning lewis g could easily go fav in that time period.
once she's gone lewis needs to pick the right target again, with cameron so vocal and liked by the audience this could be his undoing if he goes for him for example.
trouble is there is no hint whatsoever who he will target next from what i can tell as he's so fixated and consumed with destroying anal, some of which in a bullying manner.

his backers need to be aware of this coz if he goes after a housemate liked on the outside in the same way as hes done here and he finds himself in an eviction he'll be gone in no time.
your're basically gambling he picks the right targets all series !!!

this could end up another marc scenario who was the 9th evicted in his series, lasting till day 53 and he only lasted that long coz he went in on week 4 and was heavily protected in the following weeks, he should of gone in week 5 but was fake evicted..then he was exempt for the next two evictions !!
when he was finally up properly he went as fav and was available at 14/1 to get evicted, my best eviction ever.
Report bearcub September 20, 2018 10:38 AM BST
Historical aftertiming still a joy to behold
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 10:50 AM BST
this has marc written all over it big boy, and you know it and love it Cool
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 10:51 AM BST
i made the forum a fortune that week, hows that for aftertiming Silly
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 10:59 AM BST
if this was a VTS series he'd be odds on now, thats why so many bores win the VTE series.

the list of winning bores is endless, see for yourselves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Brother_(UK)_housemates
Report mach September 20, 2018 11:13 AM BST
Report bearcub September 20, 2018 11:15 AM BST

Sep 20, 2018 -- 4:51AM, armagnac wrote:

i made the forum a fortune that week, hows that for aftertiming

It was Timbucks tip not yours, you stole all the glory from him Sad

Report armagnac September 20, 2018 11:19 AM BST
ofc i did coz i drilled into the forum it was the bet of the century Cool
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 11:21 AM BST
two vids up on FB with lewis g in, hes certainly won them lot over now..they are loving him so hes going fav very soon imo
wish i'd kept my green on him now Cry
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 12:00 PM BST
found 3 threads regarding marc, as i see this going exactly the same way they might come in handy.
every chance lewis g gets evicted as fav, de ja vous
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 12:29 PM BST
production will use lewis g for as long as they see fit, they will build him up and make him the star of the show..then knock him back down too dispose of when there good and ready !!
calling it now, its a process that worked extremely well with marc...gonna be a carbon copy imo

lots online comparing him to bear and not one mention of marc ive seen, thats coz one series was CBB and the other BB
i dont know who hes more like tbh, but seems more calculating and subtle than both and could prove to be a better housemate than them from what we've seen so far but still a massive hurdle to reach the final, as im seeing borderline bullying in a few of his actions.
Report timbuctooth September 20, 2018 12:55 PM BST
bearcub 20 Sep 18 11:15 
It was Timbucks tip not yours, you stole all the glory from him

Thanks for remembering!
Report armagnac September 20, 2018 1:04 PM BST
Cry
Report bearcub September 20, 2018 1:20 PM BST
Cool
Report armagnac September 21, 2018 12:47 AM BST
now it gets interesting, who will the g pick on next
Report armagnac September 22, 2018 9:56 PM BST
lpm 17
Report armagnac September 23, 2018 10:46 PM BST
tonight was a taste of how the prods can destroy this runt, what a waste of green
impossible winner imo
Report armagnac September 23, 2018 10:47 PM BST
for the thick

HE CANNOT WIN (FULLSTOP)
Report timbuctooth September 24, 2018 3:33 PM BST
Swiped out to 22 this morning; was annoying the others just before noms, and in huge danger if up
Report mach September 24, 2018 3:41 PM BST
yep, you won this one, re his price
Report timbuctooth September 24, 2018 4:56 PM BST
Which still leaves you 5-4 up; one day, Rodney, one day...
Report mach September 24, 2018 6:12 PM BST
lewis will need a h2h to have a chance on not going in an eviction, assuming its normal noms

https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/1044262688501780482
Report armagnac September 24, 2018 7:56 PM BST
This bear coping clown has no idea this series is VTE me thinks, he’s like most and has no understanding of the differences between VTS & VTE
Report armagnac September 24, 2018 7:58 PM BST
Also they can be saved or save themselves during this 6 thingy showdown so no guarantee he goes
Report Henry VIII September 24, 2018 11:05 PM BST
Things looking grim atm. Shame as he makes me laugh.

How come people dislike this guy? Seriously? His heart's in the right place. He's just messing about (unlike Bear who was malicious).
Report mach September 24, 2018 11:14 PM BST
I don't think his chances of winning have declined much, he will either not be up on Friday or h2h with a unpopular character
Report timbuctooth September 24, 2018 11:23 PM BST
Could still be a three-way, couldn`t it? I think BB says;`...or you could leave noms as they are...` Presumably depends on who wins this task, but with him having received so many noms, not sure that any of his nommers would save him.
Report mach September 24, 2018 11:33 PM BST
Perhaps I misunderstood,  I thought the three up were to play or do a task to save one of them.
Report bearcub September 24, 2018 11:35 PM BST
6 play, whoever wins can save either themselves or someone else
Report mach September 24, 2018 11:37 PM BST
That should make it h2h then or Lewis g safe,
Report bearcub September 24, 2018 11:39 PM BST
Lewis G would have to win for him to be safe, no ones going to save him
Report bearcub September 24, 2018 11:40 PM BST
Lewis F the most likely to be saved imo if won by a neutral
Report bearcub September 24, 2018 11:42 PM BST
Or the winner could just leave the 3 up
Report mach September 24, 2018 11:50 PM BST
I doubt bb would let them do that, choosing will be compulsory imo
Report bearcub September 24, 2018 11:59 PM BST
Rylan just confirmed what i said Cool
Report bearcub September 25, 2018 12:00 AM BST
Ahead of the curve Wink
Report mach September 25, 2018 12:00 AM BST
Ok, so it still can be three up
Report mach September 25, 2018 12:01 AM BST
Bear, are you Rylan? Or Barbara Excited
Report Henry VIII September 25, 2018 10:01 AM BST
Can anything save the legend now?
Report mach September 25, 2018 10:35 AM BST
Akeem is one of the six plus the two he chooses to play along, Akeem nomed the two Lewis' so a save of Isaac would make sense, I wouldn't be surprised if who ever Akeem picks to play along saves Lewis F, so Lewis G being up is probably a %80 chance.
I think the three that face eviction will likely play the game harder and have a better chance of winning than those with nothing to play for, saving one and condemning two others to face eviction is a little bit of a poison chalice, as it can put a target on your head for future noms.
Report Henry VIII September 26, 2018 11:14 PM BST
"he's the only one bringing entertainment" and the audience cheer. hmm fans have weight in evictions. not over till the fat lady sings.
Report mach September 27, 2018 12:08 AM BST
kicking someone out that is disliked has always motivated the voters more than trying to preserve entertaining housemates in the house
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com