Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
17 Sep 18 15:04
| Topic/replies: 3,972 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
not a train but this deserves its own thread coz its quite important and may transpire to be a big advantage too Zoe !!

ive obviously not been paying much attention, but when Zoe cried in the DR about missing her kid it may of had a far deeper meaning than 1st thought.
ive just been reading that Zoe is a full time carer to her 11 year old child who has additional needs...whatever that may be ?

anyway didn't want this getting lost in a thread as anyone logging in later in the series might not of seen it.

i already had her down as a very dangerous red but if this is true it cements my fears !!!
not sure we've heard the full story to this yet so be weary !
Pause Switch to Standard View BB19 Zoe Jones
Show More
Report bearcub September 17, 2018 2:24 PM BST
I feckin knew it Cry

You're dead to me
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 2:42 PM BST
lol
potential walker has to be the worry here though, especially after tears a day in.
Report bearcub September 17, 2018 2:55 PM BST
She's probably enjoying the rest

100k is a life changing amount and would mean more to her than anyone

100/1 to walk
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 3:02 PM BST
ok, that's soughted then...ive no intention of her making her red anyway, i posted 3 times on her entering the house

winner
ugly northern fat bird
lump job

she was my launch night pick Cool

not my train though so anyone can pick up the mantle, i just think she goes very close so anyone who has her red have there work cut out !!!
Report mach September 17, 2018 3:16 PM BST
leaves the kid that she is a full time carer for 9 weeks, selfish biatch, her poor me routine is wearing thin with me already, next she will be saying "I'm dead normal me"(© Chloe Wilburn) if she does have a chance she will be a slow burner, I don't see much of a price contraction from here
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 3:22 PM BST
she is basically another chloe, but far more ugly and vulnerable which is why out of all the favs she's the only worthy one.
gotta remember the fans have been crying blood for normal housemates for years, she is by far the most normal one in there..even cameron is using tech to promote himself, far from normal...virtually a wannabe RTV freak, reminds me of raph
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 3:38 PM BST
clever Zoe, distancing herself from the girls and aligning with cameron the nerd plays well for both

"I'm right happy now. I've been feeling a bit sad so thanks for that," Zoe told Big Brother.

She then got emotional: "I just miss my boy. It's just strange, 'cause I'm with him all the time. I don't feel like I'm bonding with anyone. All the girls are together and they're doing girly stuff and I'm not like that."

Zoe then quipped: "I'm going to put my necklace in my bra. I don't think anyone's going to go down there."
Report Cider September 17, 2018 3:49 PM BST
They showed that DR straight after showing her 'bonding' with Cian. Her tactics are very transparent. Is the voting public on this as gullible as it used to be? Her one liners haven't been too bad so far to be fair.
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 4:00 PM BST
well the fansites and facebook have completely fallen for her so far cider and they are the harshest going so im guessing the average joe is lapping up her poor me act as well.
i don't think she's peaked as yet coz the audience does not have the full details about her life
Report bearcub September 17, 2018 4:05 PM BST
lols
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 4:08 PM BST
i totally disagree about housemates like zoe tbh, think she has an unfair advantage on the rest and the playing field is far from level.
if say her child is downs or disabled which looks likely if they need 24/7 supervision she only has to be relatively likeable to go close, not saying she don't have the right to better her life and her kids life but if thats the case then do a RTV show where everyone has a hard luck story.

im sure a few of the other housemates knowing her life will feel beat already, i know i would !!
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 4:11 PM BST
this is bears train btw, hes too shy to say so himself
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 4:40 PM BST
potential bed wetter too
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 4:40 PM BST
Zoe not bear
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 4:50 PM BST
https://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/what-we-know-about-halifax-s-big-brother-housemate-zoe-jones-1-9352635
Report mach September 17, 2018 5:08 PM BST
if say her child is downs or disabled which looks likely if they need 24/7 supervision she only has to be relatively likeable to go close

I want my money back on wheelchair Steve
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 5:14 PM BST
is that all, what about the other 17 series LaughLaughLaugh
Report bearcub September 17, 2018 5:36 PM BST
Laugh
Report bearcub September 17, 2018 5:37 PM BST
3 FOTY points for army
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 5:45 PM BST
good clip of Zoe up on FB but i cant find it anywhere else as yet.

wednesday nights highlight show is billed as 'blood money' i wonder if that is anything to do with Zoe and her secret coin swap thingy, be interesting to see how she plays that..as she dont have to swap with anyone if she dont want too.
Report mach September 17, 2018 5:49 PM BST

Sep 17, 2018 -- 6:37PM, bearcub wrote:

3 FOTY points for army

bear is now reduced to living vicariously through more popular posters, where did it all go wrong Laugh

Report bearcub September 17, 2018 6:00 PM BST
He's jealous of our Love army.
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 6:05 PM BST
our love or the FOTY points Laugh
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 4:36 PM BST
your Zoe cries again tonight Sad
Report bearcub September 18, 2018 4:53 PM BST
More tears, more dollars Cool
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 5:15 PM BST
i cant have the top 4 in the market at all, ive got the next 3 all green.
the ones under that have no chance whatsoever

nice girl zoe (vulnerable) Love
panto villain cheeky chappie lewis g Crazy
nice boy akeem (the slow burner) Cool
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 8:12 PM BST
Earlier in the day, Lewis F comforted Zoe Jones after she's left in tears by Anamélia.

Zoe breaks down as she accuses Anamélia of trying to turn the house against her.

She tells Lewis F: "I mentioned that I felt paranoid that she was going round telling people about the situation and telling people, 'You can't trust her, she's a two faced b****, a bit of a s*** stirrer.
Report armagnac September 27, 2018 10:31 AM BST
plodding along is zoe, not doing nowt wrong..worthy fav i guess
Report lookingon September 27, 2018 3:19 PM BST
I forget she's in the house.
She is rather bland atm.
Report armagnac September 27, 2018 3:28 PM BST
with so many snakes surfacing shes a default runner, very much like cian
Report lookingon September 27, 2018 3:35 PM BST
Still think she should be a much bigger price, I wouldn't be backing at her price currently.
Report mach September 27, 2018 3:39 PM BST
there is no joy when it comes to Zoe, she is a miserable cow
Report armagnac October 2, 2018 3:29 PM BST
very tactical nomination of Akeem i thought from zoe, she is so desperate to win and see's Akeem has her biggest danger
shes pretty savvy this one
unfortunately for her she is part of team tw't which drags her down a lot
Report mach October 6, 2018 3:13 PM BST
I think she will be there at the end, sold my lewis green and backed Zoe
Report bearcub October 6, 2018 3:25 PM BST
Cry
Report armagnac October 10, 2018 11:35 AM BST
shes turned into a b1tchy dressing gown wearing f@g hag, the constant talk of 'misfits' is so pukesville..im almost certain it was her idea as shes the only one who keeps bringing it up
Report armagnac October 14, 2018 11:23 AM BST
so from team misfit to team bell, shrewd move zo Plain
Report armagnac October 15, 2018 12:16 AM BST
another shocker here, foook knows why she is so after sian..ive no idea apart from issac but hes long gone
also the look on cians face when she owned up to taking off him, total betrayal
think shes getting away with a lot of this right now with the mainstream but for how long ?
Report timbuctooth October 15, 2018 12:31 AM BST
Surely the worst value of them all, has been for ages
Report armagnac October 15, 2018 12:37 AM BST
she was doing fine and for no apparent reason had a major issue with sian starting with nomming her twice, now being weird with cian and forming a group with team bell.
god knows what shes doing but im more than happy, she was taking a good chunk of nice vote which will be up for grabs soon.
shes chose her path and its not a winning one
Report lookingon October 15, 2018 11:26 AM BST
I thought that was real sneaky doing that to Cian last night (even if Cian does do my head in).
Report lookingon October 15, 2018 11:32 AM BST
Every chance he gets his own back and noms her this week.
Report mach October 15, 2018 11:44 AM BST
Zoe's strength was she was a nice girl representing the plain jane's single mothers at home, when she betrays her friends in the house and acts sly, she loses her unique selling point, she was never going to win on entertainment value
cian takes over the default position now imo 
both Akeem and Lewis need to be gone for Cian to have a chance
Report armagnac October 15, 2018 11:49 AM BST
agree with mach
Report armagnac October 15, 2018 11:54 AM BST
zoe was taking the chloe path to victory before going all weird and wrong.
she was clearly jealous of issac and sians friendship, then got really weird when cian showed new girl izzy attention

no wonder zoe is single, i bet her previous boyfriends have run a mile coz if she acts like this with friends, what the fook is she like with a fella, dont need answers on a postcard as shes clearly Glen Close !!!!
Report armagnac October 18, 2018 3:17 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

View Poll Results: Who is your winner at this stage?
Akeem        13    18.31%
Brooke        6    8.45%
Cameron        7    9.86%
Cian        3    4.23%
Hussain        3    4.23%
Isabella        3    4.23%
Lewis        22    30.99%
Sian        7    9.86%
Tomasz        7    9.86%
Zoe        0    0%

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349767
Report mach October 18, 2018 4:36 PM BST
Zoe has gone to the dark side, sian could run her close for top female
Report Henry VIII October 23, 2018 5:36 PM BST
That crying while positive nominating Brooke was pathetic and transparent. She's never even been that close to Brooke. Brooke wasn't one of the 3 chosen to eat that curry and Brooke really wanted that. Big game player but too thick to pull it off.

I thought she was nominating Sian and had to be feeling guilty over falsely accusing Sian of buying that power. She's too desperate for such introspection though. Funny how her and Cian were favs early on.
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:47 AM BST
Zoe has twigged she’s playing an awful game after they won’t speak to her so thrown kitchen sink into the sympathy card
I hate her more than Lewis at least he’s real, she is a proper snake
Report mach November 3, 2018 3:45 PM GMT
My new biggest greenCool
Report mach November 3, 2018 6:24 PM GMT
Cameron,             when it comes to voter sentiment I don't think he has much goodwill going his way, I think he can be turned over.
Akeem,               has been going backwards, he is the only straight male left and has some regional vote, I think Lewis saying he plays up to the camera has stuck, I doubt he is the one.
Cian,                I think one of the reasons he has been getting positive coments on social media is he is an alternative to Cameron, I don't think he has any committed support.
Zoe,                 she is on the rise now, the only female left, she has pulled herself together a bit and saying the right things now, when the mems that shop at iceland look at Zoe, they will see themselves, unglamorous unhappy with a kid and not much money, likely to be under represented on social media.
everyone else is weak imo, the viewers have the minds of goldfish, the polls make it look like she can't win, I think the possibility is bigger than the market gives her.
Two out at the start on monday, if she can get to heads up it's game on.
Report timbuctooth November 3, 2018 6:45 PM GMT
Matched at 500 yesterday; I only got 440, but my biggest green too
Report Henry VIII November 3, 2018 7:06 PM GMT
Another teary scene, going for broke now but too little too late
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNe3pp_W8SI

I think winners can be fat, ugly and a mess but they have to have some kind of spark so people can look up to something and be motivated. The public don't think oh she's fat, ugly and miserable like me, I'll vote for her
Report armagnac November 4, 2018 12:37 PM GMT
ive ditched my red, still think shes 1st out but it is insane how quickly the viewers do forget plus what the fook was those cheers about Confused im certain they were orchestrated with boards being held up coz she's on her period all the time Plain
Report timbuctooth November 4, 2018 12:50 PM GMT
Did that include £23 at 16?
Report armagnac November 4, 2018 12:50 PM GMT
no tim, i took the 21 and 20
Report mach November 4, 2018 12:53 PM GMT
this time next year we'll be millionaires
Report armagnac November 4, 2018 12:56 PM GMT
cameron is no rodney, far from it but the seed was planted by nikki the silly little b1tch
Report bearcub November 4, 2018 12:58 PM GMT
Nikki was told what to say    NAP
Report armagnac November 4, 2018 1:03 PM GMT
obviously not p1ssing the vote then Wink
Report bearcub November 4, 2018 1:11 PM GMT
If you say so [rollseyesemoji]
Report armagnac November 4, 2018 1:17 PM GMT
keep convincing yourself Wink
Report mach November 4, 2018 8:07 PM GMT
9pm going to watch on +1Sad

Big Brother UK
@bbuk
5m5 minutes ago
More
When you remember #BBUK is on at 9pm tonight! Join us on @channel5_tv in just ONE HOUR!
Report lookingon November 4, 2018 8:23 PM GMT
I forgot...………..I will watch on +1 Sad
Report mach November 5, 2018 8:42 AM GMT
flip/flop some time this morning, Zoe the girl thats underrepresented in social media, get on while you canWink
Report scampi November 5, 2018 11:20 AM GMT
haha read this on DS, made me LOL>

"she knits flump hats for a living, but business is not so good at the moment. "
Report mach November 5, 2018 11:50 AM GMT
Flip had flopped Excited
Report timbuctooth November 5, 2018 1:05 PM GMT
Swiped down to 2.7 LPM!
Report scampi November 5, 2018 1:11 PM GMT
Must be a lot of frumpy flumps fans out there!
Report mach November 5, 2018 1:12 PM GMT
Grin
Report lookingon November 5, 2018 1:25 PM GMT
Zoe might be like Urikka Johnson ShockedNobody thought she was going to win.
Only girl left and how many viewers are like Zoe? sitting around in their dressing gowns all day waiting for benefits to be paid into their banks.CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Report timbuctooth November 5, 2018 1:25 PM GMT
And Cian LPM 8.6; after a number of boring final day BB markets, this is shaping up to be more like the good old days, when there used to be great volatility.
Report lookingon November 5, 2018 1:26 PM GMT
Glad I took the day off todayCool
Report lookingon November 5, 2018 1:27 PM GMT
I still have my dressing gown on Shockedit's a signSilly
Report timbuctooth November 5, 2018 1:33 PM GMT
So do I!
Report lookingon November 5, 2018 1:36 PM GMT
Cool
Report mach November 5, 2018 1:47 PM GMT
I'm in work, but it's raining outside so I'll drink tea and peruse the interweb Cool
Report lookingon November 5, 2018 1:48 PM GMT
I don't blame you mach, have a cake as wellHappy
Report mach November 5, 2018 2:02 PM GMT
no cake but there are two boxes of Celebrations, I like the bounty onesBlush
Report lookingon November 5, 2018 2:13 PM GMT
I need a headache tablet, trying to do my book.
I did it all last week but have since made lots more bets.
I don't like the bounty onesSad
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com