Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
17 Sep 18 15:04
| Topic/replies: 55,710 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
not a train but this deserves its own thread coz its quite important and may transpire to be a big advantage too Zoe !!

ive obviously not been paying much attention, but when Zoe cried in the DR about missing her kid it may of had a far deeper meaning than 1st thought.
ive just been reading that Zoe is a full time carer to her 11 year old child who has additional needs...whatever that may be ?

anyway didn't want this getting lost in a thread as anyone logging in later in the series might not of seen it.

i already had her down as a very dangerous red but if this is true it cements my fears !!!
not sure we've heard the full story to this yet so be weary !

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 80
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Sep 18 15:24
I feckin knew it Cry

You're dead to me
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 15:42
lol
potential walker has to be the worry here though, especially after tears a day in.
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Sep 18 15:55
She's probably enjoying the rest

100k is a life changing amount and would mean more to her than anyone

100/1 to walk
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 16:02
ok, that's soughted then...ive no intention of her making her red anyway, i posted 3 times on her entering the house

winner
ugly northern fat bird
lump job

she was my launch night pick Cool

not my train though so anyone can pick up the mantle, i just think she goes very close so anyone who has her red have there work cut out !!!
By:
mach
When: 17 Sep 18 16:16
leaves the kid that she is a full time carer for 9 weeks, selfish biatch, her poor me routine is wearing thin with me already, next she will be saying "I'm dead normal me"(© Chloe Wilburn) if she does have a chance she will be a slow burner, I don't see much of a price contraction from here
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 16:22
she is basically another chloe, but far more ugly and vulnerable which is why out of all the favs she's the only worthy one.
gotta remember the fans have been crying blood for normal housemates for years, she is by far the most normal one in there..even cameron is using tech to promote himself, far from normal...virtually a wannabe RTV freak, reminds me of raph
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 16:38
clever Zoe, distancing herself from the girls and aligning with cameron the nerd plays well for both

"I'm right happy now. I've been feeling a bit sad so thanks for that," Zoe told Big Brother.

She then got emotional: "I just miss my boy. It's just strange, 'cause I'm with him all the time. I don't feel like I'm bonding with anyone. All the girls are together and they're doing girly stuff and I'm not like that."

Zoe then quipped: "I'm going to put my necklace in my bra. I don't think anyone's going to go down there."
By:
Cider
When: 17 Sep 18 16:49
They showed that DR straight after showing her 'bonding' with Cian. Her tactics are very transparent. Is the voting public on this as gullible as it used to be? Her one liners haven't been too bad so far to be fair.
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 17:00
well the fansites and facebook have completely fallen for her so far cider and they are the harshest going so im guessing the average joe is lapping up her poor me act as well.
i don't think she's peaked as yet coz the audience does not have the full details about her life
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Sep 18 17:05
lols
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 17:08
i totally disagree about housemates like zoe tbh, think she has an unfair advantage on the rest and the playing field is far from level.
if say her child is downs or disabled which looks likely if they need 24/7 supervision she only has to be relatively likeable to go close, not saying she don't have the right to better her life and her kids life but if thats the case then do a RTV show where everyone has a hard luck story.

im sure a few of the other housemates knowing her life will feel beat already, i know i would !!
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 17:11
this is bears train btw, hes too shy to say so himself
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 17:40
potential bed wetter too
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 17:40
Zoe not bear
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 17:50
https://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/what-we-know-about-halifax-s-big-brother-housemate-zoe-jones-1-9352635
By:
mach
When: 17 Sep 18 18:08
if say her child is downs or disabled which looks likely if they need 24/7 supervision she only has to be relatively likeable to go close

I want my money back on wheelchair Steve
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 18:14
is that all, what about the other 17 series LaughLaughLaugh
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Sep 18 18:36
Laugh
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Sep 18 18:37
3 FOTY points for army
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 18:45
good clip of Zoe up on FB but i cant find it anywhere else as yet.

wednesday nights highlight show is billed as 'blood money' i wonder if that is anything to do with Zoe and her secret coin swap thingy, be interesting to see how she plays that..as she dont have to swap with anyone if she dont want too.
By:
mach
When: 17 Sep 18 18:49

Sep 17, 2018 -- 6:37PM, bearcub wrote:

3 FOTY points for army

bear is now reduced to living vicariously through more popular posters, where did it all go wrong Laugh

By:
bearcub
When: 17 Sep 18 19:00
He's jealous of our Love army.
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Sep 18 19:05
our love or the FOTY points Laugh
By:
armagnac
When: 18 Sep 18 17:36
your Zoe cries again tonight Sad
By:
bearcub
When: 18 Sep 18 17:53
More tears, more dollars Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 18 Sep 18 18:15
i cant have the top 4 in the market at all, ive got the next 3 all green.
the ones under that have no chance whatsoever

nice girl zoe (vulnerable) Love
panto villain cheeky chappie lewis g Crazy
nice boy akeem (the slow burner) Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 18 Sep 18 21:12
Earlier in the day, Lewis F comforted Zoe Jones after she's left in tears by Anamélia.

Zoe breaks down as she accuses Anamélia of trying to turn the house against her.

She tells Lewis F: "I mentioned that I felt paranoid that she was going round telling people about the situation and telling people, 'You can't trust her, she's a two faced b****, a bit of a s*** stirrer.
By:
armagnac
When: 27 Sep 18 11:31
plodding along is zoe, not doing nowt wrong..worthy fav i guess
By:
lookingon
When: 27 Sep 18 16:19
I forget she's in the house.
She is rather bland atm.
By:
armagnac
When: 27 Sep 18 16:28
with so many snakes surfacing shes a default runner, very much like cian
By:
lookingon
When: 27 Sep 18 16:35
Still think she should be a much bigger price, I wouldn't be backing at her price currently.
By:
mach
When: 27 Sep 18 16:39
there is no joy when it comes to Zoe, she is a miserable cow
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Oct 18 16:29
very tactical nomination of Akeem i thought from zoe, she is so desperate to win and see's Akeem has her biggest danger
shes pretty savvy this one
unfortunately for her she is part of team tw't which drags her down a lot
By:
mach
When: 06 Oct 18 16:13
I think she will be there at the end, sold my lewis green and backed Zoe
By:
bearcub
When: 06 Oct 18 16:25
Cry
By:
armagnac
When: 10 Oct 18 12:35
shes turned into a b1tchy dressing gown wearing f@g hag, the constant talk of 'misfits' is so pukesville..im almost certain it was her idea as shes the only one who keeps bringing it up
By:
armagnac
When: 14 Oct 18 12:23
so from team misfit to team bell, shrewd move zo Plain
By:
armagnac
When: 15 Oct 18 01:16
another shocker here, foook knows why she is so after sian..ive no idea apart from issac but hes long gone
also the look on cians face when she owned up to taking off him, total betrayal
think shes getting away with a lot of this right now with the mainstream but for how long ?
By:
timbuctooth
When: 15 Oct 18 01:31
Surely the worst value of them all, has been for ages
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo