Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
11 Sep 18 13:31
| Topic/replies: 55,710 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
so this is what we know so far, all the descriptions are what they said on the VT.

The waitress - female age 25 - Barnsley
ive just had a pretty normal life, im a peasant and grew up on a council estate. if you can make me laugh your're in !!

The graphic designer - female age 21 - London
i practice Buddhism, and once you understand you literally cannot think the same ever again.

The vlogger - male age 18 - Norwich
part of me thinks i can win, part of me thinks c'mon be realistic for once in your life..it aint gonna happen.

The farmer - male age 23 - County Tipperary
i deserve a place in the BB house coz you've not had a 23 year old gay farmer from the heart of Ireland.

The fast food worker - female age 19 - Glasgow
im tiny, im only 4 feet 8. im always happy, im funny, i look good in a bikini.

The semi-pro footballer - male age 23 - Suffolk
i like the sought of banter thats like on the edge of being off limits, i was just the class clown, any opportunity to have a laugh.

The consultant - male age 26 - Rhondda valley
i never turn down a task, ive never turned down a challenge. im prepared to do anything.

The bricklayer - male age 26 - London
im the guy at work that just makes everyone laugh, i will wake up in the morning and im in a good mood.

The bartender - male age 27 - Stockton-On-Tees
i cant tolerate bullsh1t or fake people, so being locked in house full of strangers is the best thing for me to do right now.

The spiritual adviser - female age 31 - Brazil
i was conceived during a one night stand, obviously the best one ever. God did a good job with me.

The carer - female age 31 - Halifax
im a ten, not in an arrogant way. i wont let society make me feel like i have to put myself down.

The cleaner - male 31 - Poland
i like to sometimes experiment with ladies clothes, we should all like to embrace are femininity you know.

The artist - female 32 - London
i do want to promote veganism and get it out there, and its something im very passionate about.

The call centre worker - female 24 - Nottingham
i am what i am im just a regular degular girl and im real, if you don't like be suck my d1ck.

YOU DECIDE !!!!!!
Pause Switch to Standard View #Big Brother Autumn 2018 news thread#
Show More
Report mach September 14, 2018 8:33 PM BST
starts in 1/2 an hour and we don't even have the male/female market loaded as marker
Report timbuctooth September 14, 2018 8:59 PM BST
Upon careful and considered perusal of that list, none of them can win, max red the lot of them.
Report Henry VIII September 14, 2018 9:02 PM BST
polish male cleaner wins
Report Henry VIII September 14, 2018 9:18 PM BST
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.

go to the live thread
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 3:39 PM BST
https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/373915-big-brother-2018-spoilers-anamelia-silva-and-kay-lovelle-kick-off.html
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 3:46 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WmumQFlcwU
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 3:50 PM BST
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/task-watch-your-back
Report bearcub September 17, 2018 3:59 PM BST
'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StPEmBSX6GI
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 4:41 PM BST
https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/373912-big-brother-2018-brooke-berry-gets-emotional-as-she-talks-sexuality.html
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 4:44 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgG618gVoM
Report armagnac September 17, 2018 7:53 PM BST
ratings are shocking and i see them ending up around 500,000 by the end of the series with this 10pm new time.
last night only got 750,000
regardless of what seems a good cast, the 10pm slot is a total killer for this ailing show
Report Cider September 17, 2018 8:04 PM BST
I would have been keen to follow this series, promising start but I'm not waiting up to 11pm on weeknights to stay in touch. So I'm out!
Report mach September 17, 2018 8:35 PM BST
I'm watching Monkman & Seagull on bbc2, it's pretty good
Report scampi September 18, 2018 12:48 AM BST
"ratings are shocking and i see them ending up around 500,000 by the end of the series with this 10pm new time.
last night only got 750,000
regardless of what seems a good cast, the 10pm slot is a total killer for this ailing show "

Yo Army, the Civilian Series is almost always 10pm start unfortunately. Gotta say this is probably the best line up we've had for years (no z-listers or Reality TV wannabees). I forsee great betting and train starting opportunities (bloody hell they're falling after 2 days - usually it takes 10 days at least!).
Report stu September 18, 2018 8:02 AM BST
I agree that it's a great series so far, probably a real 'return', but shame no-one seems to be either watching it or betting on it!
12.5k total matched go to be a record low so far?
*got
Report scampi September 18, 2018 11:50 AM BST
*bloody hell they're falling out with each other after 2 days
Report stu September 18, 2018 1:42 PM BST
Is it just me, or does Anamelia (or whatever she's called) look like she's constantly waiting to pounce on a race issue at any moment she can....Cry
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 4:30 PM BST
the fav seems a pleasant lad Plain

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6180543/Big-Brothers-Cameron-Cole-stuns-vlog-claims-feminists-look-men-like-theyre-rapists.html
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 4:36 PM BST
https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/374077-big-brother-2018-zoe-jones-left-in-tears-after-row-with-anamelia-silva.html
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 8:13 PM BST
https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/374151-big-brother-2018-lewis-flanagan-wants-out-as-he-brands-anamelia-silva-fking-intolerable.html
Report armagnac September 18, 2018 8:14 PM BST
https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/374186-big-brother-2018-housemates-face-another-twist-ahead-of-first-eviction.html
Report stu September 19, 2018 10:39 AM BST
WTFs going on with the market, suspended and no bets showing on there....???
Report armagnac September 19, 2018 10:42 AM BST
no idea, thought they was gonna change the ladder order but seems fecked..top man and top woman completely gone too
Report armagnac September 19, 2018 10:45 AM BST
all back up now
Report stu September 19, 2018 11:07 AM BST
Thought they'd had a house catastrophe or something....Grin
Report armagnac September 19, 2018 11:11 AM BST
yeah i had sky news on waiting for breaking news Laugh
Report armagnac September 19, 2018 7:34 PM BST
ratings dropped another 16k, down to 682,000 last night, i wonder if this circle crap will hit them further..i can see the younger viewers favouring the online bullshine myself
Report bearcub September 19, 2018 7:39 PM BST
Where you been Cry

Junction has missed you  Sad
Report mach September 19, 2018 7:44 PM BST
We moved in to a basement
With thoughts of our engagement
We stayed in by the telly
Although the room was smelly
We spent our time just kissing
The Railway Arms we're missing
But love had got us hooked up
And all our time it took up
Report armagnac September 19, 2018 8:36 PM BST
i needed new underpants, blew a hole in my only pair
Report armagnac September 21, 2018 9:29 AM BST
Overnight Ratings -

Launch Night: 905k (6.0%)
Day 1/2: 755k (6.9%)
Day 3: 698k (5.9%)
Day 4: 682k (6.6%)
Day 5: 700k
Report armagnac September 21, 2018 11:40 AM BST
oh dear vid up of tomaz picking his nose several times then licking his fingers Scared
prods can ruin him any time they want, comments on FB are not impressed
he aint winning sh1t
Report armagnac October 14, 2018 9:23 PM BST
Telly mix poll hackers are rife

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349462&page=2
Report armagnac October 15, 2018 10:14 AM BST
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele  View Post
You can't.
I have just a few minutes ago tried to.

I selected, pressed vote now.
It went off and came back. saying you have already voted.

So you can't vote multiple times from the same device.
Delete cookies and you can
Report armagnac October 15, 2018 10:15 AM BST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam.  View Post
Delete cookies and you can
or use a private browser session, same thing without the hassle. It also works on C5 polls
Report armagnac October 15, 2018 10:16 AM BST
telly mix aint worth a w@nk
Report armagnac October 15, 2018 7:17 PM BST
market gone bonkers
top 4 all shortening CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy
tim must be in heaven
Report lookingon October 15, 2018 8:00 PM BST
Really hope we get shot of Cian or Zoe this week, they are messing my book up.
Can't see Zoe being up but possibly Cian.
Report armagnac October 22, 2018 9:33 PM BST
Cameron Cole and Lewis Flanagan's friendship is tested in tonight's Big Brother highlights.

The pair have been almost inseparable up until now, but Akeem Griffiths ends up coming between them.

In the Diary Room, Cameron admits he's been getting closer to Akeem in recent days.

He tells Big Brother: "Pretty much everyone gets on with everyone. I mean, me and Akeem, we are quite close now. I don't think Lewis is jealous... I don't think I'm spending more time with Akeem."

Later, Cameron speaks to Akeem about how their growing friendship may impact Lewis.

He says to Akeem: "I don't think it would effect mine and his [Lewis] relationship, the fact our connection is getting better and stronger. I would definitely trust you now."

Akeem replies: "I definitely see you like a little cousin."

But it turns out that Lewis isn't completely happy about Cameron spending more time with Akeem, and his decision to save him in Friday's eviction.

"I haven't seen you for ages, I forgot me and you were friends. I can't remember the last time me and you spent time together," Lewis tells Cameron.

"You can have other friends too," he continues, before adding: "The only thing is you kept Akeem over Isabella and that's made me... You choosing Akeem over Isabella could potentially bite me in the arse in the future.

"With Isabella being here I could count four people being in my favour and now it's three. And I can't be doing with his theatrics."

Cameron reacts: "I couldn't have sent him home. I couldn't have done it."

Elsewhere tonight, housemates nominate but have to give 'positive nominations', telling Big Brother who they want to stay in the house. Those housemates with the fewest votes from their fellow housemates will face eviction.

In addition to the housemates' nominations, viewers could also nominate by voting for their own favourite housemate via the BBUK app over the weekend. The three housemates with the fewest votes will join those put up for eviction by the rest of the house.

Big Brother 2018 airs tonight at 10PM on Channel 5.

More on: Akeem Griffiths Cameron Cole Lewis Flanagan Big Brother 2018
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com