Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sofiakenny
05 Sep 18 18:39
| Topic/replies: 25,596 | Blogger: sofiakenny's blog
6/5 a fair price?...I think so .
Pause Switch to Standard View Hardeep top 3
Show More
Report timbuctooth September 5, 2018 6:59 PM BST
6/5? For real? A terrible price as, assuming noms go reasonably close to the obvious, you`ll be able to get more than that just for him to survive Friday!
Report the.mad.dog.man September 5, 2018 7:21 PM BST
no  no no no no
Report Henry VIII September 5, 2018 7:43 PM BST
make it more interesting if he did get to 3rd. he's the only one left who makes me laugh, unintentially. he must be one of the most entitled and un-self-aware person ever on bb. he farts as he walks past people and has no interest in why people nom him, he just gets annoyed with them.

from what we've seen of him you can imagine his discussion with the bbc before he agreed to apologise (just for fun, no cameras in his case): "i only groped her breast, you can't seriously be suggesting i should resign for 6 months just for that? i have to think there's something about me you didn't like prior to this. and she can't claim she wasn't asking for it."
Report hemsby September 5, 2018 8:31 PM BST
Tonight’s episode crucial for his Too 3 chances Kenny.

All depends who he’s up against in Friday’s eviction.If it’s another H2H he could be in trouble depending who he’s up against.If we have a multi person eviction he’ll probably be safe and go on to be Top 3.

My advice would be to hold fire until we find out more tonight.
Report bearcub September 5, 2018 8:55 PM BST
Ty hems Love
Report hemsby September 5, 2018 9:02 PM BST
Cry
Report bearcub September 5, 2018 9:04 PM BST
Laugh
Report mach September 5, 2018 9:10 PM BST
I think the mems will be saying no to Hardeep.
Report sofiakenny September 5, 2018 10:27 PM BST
Too late..I am fully involved!(thread needs more mugs than just me!)Cool
Report the.mad.dog.man September 6, 2018 8:39 AM BST
hardeep going
Report sofiakenny September 7, 2018 10:10 PM BST
crikey..I'm good.Sad
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:22 PM BST
sound like me after the 1st eviction, there's always tomorrow kenny Love
Report hemsby September 7, 2018 10:42 PM BST
UL Kenny Sad
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 11:16 PM BST
Plain
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 1:40 PM BST
it can be a very cruel game sometimes, had hardeep not been in a h2h i think he would of been a total cert for top 3 in a VTW situation, his character was one of a kind...he had a very strong bullied panto villain narrative which nearly always guarantee's a top 2 finish, whether he brought it on himself or not is immaterial coz the gullible public always for this act as hardeep well knew imo, as he was a clever game player.
think he would of traded in single figures as well for coming through 4 evictions and being a key player all series long making him thoroughly deserving of a top 3 slot.
i took him 5 figures in the hope he wasn't in a h2h scenario which ultimately cost me having to trade out far higher than i bought at, something im quite used too Sad
one contrived set of nominations was the only thing that stopped him, i think he got very unlucky and so did his backers.
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 1:42 PM BST
Army stole your money Kenny Sad
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 1:43 PM BST
only if he played the eviction market Devil
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com