Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
05 Sep 18 09:55
| Topic/replies: 55,922 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
definitely think the prods have gone out of there way to try an create a h2h with hardeep and either sally or ryan.

we've not had face to face noms, i think they avoided this coz there is no way nick would of nommed hardeep to his face but is quite likely to do it in the DR.

so they've made them do a killer nom in the DR ?
why when they know its highly likely they all go for hardeep ?
why didn't they want a 2nd nom, was that incase they got a h2h they didn't want ? or then had to have a multi vote which they didsn't want either ?
doing the killer nom gives production the best chance of getting the result they want imo.

hoping they all go for hardeep and then hardeep picking his opponent ultimately.

this eviction does look contrived to get the result they want, which is hardeep in another h2h against someone too keep the eviction theme going, as its sought of become its own story line of hardeep slaying all before him.

also think as its the last big eviction with a decent interview time they want a main character who's been in the thick of it.

hardeep, ryan and sally all fit the bill as they are the ones dominating everything of late.
the rest are all a bit meh tbh, even kirstie has hardly been shown just when she has she's been top class.
Pause Switch to Standard View CBB next eviction
Show More
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 1:25 PM BST
cheers fig, cant argue with dan being a good bet..hes had some good edits of late and topped that app vote in last nights bots.
still think nicks in with a chance, not holding much hope for my sally bet unless she has a good weekend
i think hardeep is a cert to go, its basically a vte and all the evictions we've had the most hated has gone..hes pretty much upset the fans of every housemate in there.

also there was a recent twitter poll which i would of expected hardeep to p1ss up but the result shocked me as i thought it would of been the other way around.

https://twitter.com/BBUKon5/status/1036726013147996165
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 1:26 PM BST
see nat has posted a save poll up which has lots of votes already, runs out later tonight
Report five leaves left September 6, 2018 1:57 PM BST
its basically a vte

I don't buy this at all. Any pollster will tell you how you ask the question is really important.

The 2 polls on that twitter page show this. VTE 69% Hardeep, 31% Sally. VTS 56% Sally, 44% Hardeep
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 2:11 PM BST
there's no doubt hardeep beat with a massive anti vote though, effectively making it a VTE no ?
i see him in the same boat now nat was
you really believe sally is just gonna get votes from her fans alone ?
i think she is gonna get a generous load from ryan fans out of loyalty and definitely gabby fans will chuck sally a few after the way he has spoken to her.

its also totally inconclusive hardeep actually has a big fanbase ?
he has the same twitter following as sally, which i find strange as hes been the life of the show apparently.
wouldn't you of expected he would of had a bit of a jump there, hardly reassuring for his backers ?
for me sally has far more voter appeal from the 40+ women
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 2:12 PM BST
beat nat*
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 2:16 PM BST
ultimately if hardeep survives this eviction, it will be the 3rd time the fecker has cost me big bucks this series Cry
Report mach September 6, 2018 2:42 PM BST
I backed Hardee's to last night @3 I think those prices were wrong, the way the question is phrased in a poll does change the outcome,  I think it will make next to no difference in the h2h eviction though.
If the eviction was tonIghtfield I think Hardee's would go, Hardee's is having a mixture of good and bad shows so it's open as to the result on Friday imo.
Report mach September 6, 2018 2:43 PM BST
*to go
Report bearcub September 6, 2018 2:47 PM BST
The problem for Hardeep is the edit Monday was certainly done to get him out

If they give him a similar edit tomorrow he's in trouble

I'd rather he stayed over Sally though, far better hm
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 2:49 PM BST
vid up hes playing the victim again, sure the public are getting fed up of this act now and it looks like hes making the eviction a personnel battle saying sally hates him.
obviously hes read the big brother handbook, i think hes over egging it though

he always seems to have really good moments then fecks it all up by being weird or upsetting someone for no reason with a stupid statement.
hardeep top 3 backers sweating on this, i cant figure out if the general public like him or not
its a weird one coz a 3+ eviction he would of coasted through but a h2h i think he goes out
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 2:53 PM BST
some keen ryan layer about and dan seems to be getting backed Confused
Report five leaves left September 6, 2018 3:03 PM BST
lpm 1.4 Shocked What's he done now

Dan not matched below 19
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 3:04 PM BST
something is going down
Report five leaves left September 6, 2018 3:09 PM BST
in hospital with food poisoning Wink
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 3:09 PM BST
now hes out of bed he probably has another go at hardeep just to make my day Cry
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 3:10 PM BST
every chance fig
Report bearcub September 6, 2018 3:14 PM BST
Ryan been in bed for 2 days now, and he's not in tonights edit
Report bearcub September 6, 2018 3:16 PM BST
Ryan has been moved to the single bedroom
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 3:16 PM BST
brave layer then, thats a massive plus for ryan lol
Report bearcub September 6, 2018 3:17 PM BST
It's not a plus if he has to leave
Report bearcub September 6, 2018 3:18 PM BST
Or dies Plain
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 3:23 PM BST
be a 1st
Report bearcub September 6, 2018 4:39 PM BST
He could always come back, through Sally
Report VardonVoo. September 6, 2018 4:41 PM BST
Wonder what Ch5 would do? Cancel the rest of the show, perhaps? BF would then void.
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 4:42 PM BST
1.25 must be out of bed Plain
Report bearcub September 6, 2018 4:43 PM BST
They just posted a pic of him
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 4:44 PM BST
Laugh stupid market
Report bearcub September 6, 2018 4:46 PM BST
But that pic was from Tuesday,, ,,,

The plot thickens Crazy
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 4:48 PM BST
omfg Laugh
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 4:52 PM BST
dunno what im laughing at, ive wiped out 1/3 of my wealth in 24hours Cry
cashout was a grand its now 660
Report bearcub September 6, 2018 4:54 PM BST
'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Xv-zKh3cfjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0X3dpXxFuY
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 5:03 PM BST
what the feck is the weirdo doing in vid 1, creepy as foook and in the other vid arguing with nick will play out bad for him imo as nick is quite well liked

cheers bear Love hopefully i can claw some back off the eviction..im convinced he goes but i was when he was up against nat
almost certain though most of sallys hate is online and magnified
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 5:05 PM BST
so i check the eviction market and see that hardeep just layed at 2.60 and sally layed at 2.0 Crazy
markets are fooked today
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 5:15 PM BST
with ryan appearing to have this in the bag and production probably more than happy with that after all the drama, i dont see any need for them to try and keep hardeep in over the weekend, achieves nothing from there perspective.
would they prefer a long eviction with hardeep this friday or a short one finals night ?
my guess they want a long one friday as sally would fit nicely into a short one coz there is nothing to talk about with her apart from ryan and her feud with hardeep, whereas hardeep has had been in the thick of it since the start and would offer a lot more to the last big eviction of the series.
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 5:20 PM BST
considering hardeep was done for sexual misconduct at the bbc, he hasn't dont himself any favours or given the impression hes not that way inclined.

odd man has an entitlement about him
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 5:21 PM BST
done ffs
Report Tom_Ato September 6, 2018 7:14 PM BST
I wouldn't be so sure about Hardeep getting evicted tomorrow. He's up against Sally ffs. He's not hated enough (like Nat for example) to motivate people to spend their money voting for Sally (psychic fraud Ryan manipulator) to get him out. The pack mentality in the house against him also goes in his favour. From the clips so far I don't think he has such a shocker in tonight's show.
Report Henry VIII September 6, 2018 7:17 PM BST
In a VTS this vid is positive for Hardeep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1uSPgxSC-8
Report timbuctooth September 6, 2018 7:27 PM BST
TM has them  THREE votes apart

Hardeep Singh Kohli  50.09%  (867 votes)

Sally Morgan  49.91%  (864 votes)

Total Votes: 1,731
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:12 AM BST
https://twitter.com/missnatalienunn/status/1037481725188861952
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:36 AM BST
i dunno whether its hilarious or depressing that the fansites and facebook would probably burn the witch sally who has been ryans rock and make the farting, snot picking, obnoxious predator there god LaughCry

i am so convinced sm is giving a very distorted view of general feeling
i think sally has far more fans and hardeep is far more hated
so when emma says its not close tomorrow i will be certain sally stays Cool
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 9:37 AM BST
there is going to be a clip tonight which we seen on bots last night which i believe will give sally a big boost in votes.
its when ryan returns to the house and is greeted by the others, whilst cuddling some he's heard saying 'where is she, there she is'
then goes over and gives sally a big cuddle, its a big reminder of how close they have become during and after punchgate.
she'll get a boost from ryan fans i have no doubt

also sally will probably get her letter in tonights show, will be very interesting to see if there is anything in the letter about being there for ryan and what a great mother figure she is and how proud her family are of her.

from the last nights show we saw the prods go out of there way to make hardeep look odd (im being polite) but i think the most telling scene which i didn't see any point showing other than to make hardeep look extremely creepy was when kirstie was pouring her c0cktail and hardeep wanted a real close up of her face whilst taking her 1st sip.
kirstie looked pretty uncomfortable and it just looked weird
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 9:40 AM BST
Thank feck i've got stuff to do today Cry
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 9:46 AM BST
cya Love

something else worth noting is, sally has done a sh1tload of live shows in her time building up a fanbase basically built up of mems...her audience would be 90%+ women over 30 who are believers and highly motivated voters, they must be to turn up for that crap.
i think you can call that a massive hidden vote, just like our derek had Wink
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:26 PM BST
https://twitter.com/BBUKon5/status/1037441265548320768
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:40 PM BST
i'd like sally to stay to just prove there is no insiders in the markets, coz this eviction is starting to smell and leave a bad taste in my mouth...it so out of line with the polls and bots audience of the last few nights.
hardeep not well liked at all on there
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:41 PM BST
what is the reason or evidence for people to be backing sally at 1.3 ish to go.....STINKS imo
Report hemsby September 7, 2018 1:21 PM BST
It does look a little suspicious I suppose.

With most votes (I’d suspect) actually cast tonight during the programme,if anyone is acting on vote information so far then they’d be taking a fair risk.

I’d be very wary of the Tellymix poll btw.Hardeep had a fair lead when it opened however that got reduced after a while.All looked quite suspect.
Report mach September 7, 2018 1:25 PM BST
I'm on Hardeep to go.

The other side of the argument is Hardeep has already survived some h2h evictions and has support,  my counter is there has been a lot of negativity with the previous  eviction runners.
Sally has no fans, I think that does not matter imo I think the anti Hardeep vote is big enough to see him gone in a h2h.
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 1:27 PM BST
cheers hems tm does look like its being kept level
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 1:29 PM BST
agree mach about the anti-vote, be gobsmacked if it dont come into play...it did in the 1st eviction
Report mach September 7, 2018 1:30 PM BST
I should add I think Hardeep has generated  more negative feelings towards himself this week than in previous weeks.
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 1:32 PM BST
i think hardeeps natural home ground is online anyway along with all the other nutters, so he was always expected to do well there. on the twitter polls if there clean sally has outperformed my expectations of what she'd get
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 1:33 PM BST
hardeeps creepiness has been highlighted all week, i'll be amazed if mems are wanting him to stay..revolting to watch
Report mach September 7, 2018 1:40 PM BST
I can't see the types that we know that actually vote liking Hardeep being creepy around the love island runner.
Hardeep will gain more favor from men and hip social media types.
Report hemsby September 7, 2018 1:44 PM BST
What Hardeep has in his favour is the narrative of being an “underdog”,of being outcast from the rest of the house and even from some viewers point of view being “bullied”.It’s nowhere near as strong a feeling,but there are echoes of Gary Busey in the narrative.

Whilst I’m not saying this is actually the case,those who agree will be very motivated to vote.
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 1:49 PM BST
oh yeah definitely, hardeeps core fans will be men like us on here who rarely vote..sallys will be 30+ women who regularly vote.
you couldn't get two people anymore opposite in voting demographics, i will be truly gobsmacked if hardeep stays
sally has so much in her favour and different angles to see her through
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 1:54 PM BST
thing is hems, this is the 4th time people have had to vote for hardeep..its not cheap and i do sense some voter fatigue coming into play.
sallys army of old ladies are fresh and fired up to save there gal
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed September 7, 2018 2:15 PM BST
1.01 we'll see a 5th eviction flip flop when the crowd cheers for Sally and boos Hardeep.
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 3:07 PM BST
I'm back army Sad
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 3:13 PM BST
Love
Report VardonVoo. September 7, 2018 3:20 PM BST
Anne Widdecombe was a grumpy old lady but became an essential and fascinating part of the narrative and look how close she came.

I think the audience of CBB these days will be more interested in how it plays out with Hardeep remaining than with Sally. In that sense it's not Sally vs Hardeep but (Sally fans plus Hardeep haters) vs CBB fans. And Hardeep haters would have to be committed enough to make the mental leap of voting for Sally.
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 3:57 PM BST
ann wasn't a lechy creepy weirdo Plain

nearly everyone is presuming sally's supporters are thinly spread giving her no hope, nobody could of predicted derek finishing 4th in his series. every poll had him last, he had a prominent hidden vote.
i think sally has had a far bigger impact on this series than he did with his and is he not a more likeable physic ?

yes hardeep has been a big character as big as ann was but was she not a far more vote-able housemate ? a lot more funny for a start and certainly much more mem friendly than the creepy hardeep.
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 3:58 PM BST
and is she* not a more
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 3:59 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=3JottSwffpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5lnkt16utZI
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 4:02 PM BST
meant to post on Kirstie thread Cry
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 4:04 PM BST
holy feck she is amazing LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 4:06 PM BST
never mind, worth the mistake bear Love
if she don't win she'll be the unluckiest loser ever Sad
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 4:08 PM BST
i can't live with the shame.  Sad
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 4:12 PM BST
a rare mistake bear, im sure our FOTY will let you off Wink
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 4:16 PM BST
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7203215/natalie-nunn-back-celebrity-big-brother-roxanne-pallett-jacqueline-jossa/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial%3ATheSun%3ATwImageandlink%3AStatement%3AShowbizandTV
Report sofiakenny September 7, 2018 4:17 PM BST
cubbie...you are still the current fav for FOTY.Happy
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 4:21 PM BST
Cool
Report hemsby September 7, 2018 4:32 PM BST
Crazy
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 4:37 PM BST
Sad
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 4:42 PM BST
Grin
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:04 PM BST
500 trying to get on hardeep in eviction at 2.52
500 trying to get on hardeep in eviction at 2.52
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:06 PM BST
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:09 PM BST
360 matched 2.38
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:15 PM BST
sky bet are 10/11  hardeep now
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:16 PM BST
lads 6/4
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:16 PM BST
betfred 9/4 if ya quick
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:19 PM BST
and tote 9/4
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:23 PM BST
another 200 was matched at 2.38 while i was checking books
Report five leaves left September 7, 2018 8:23 PM BST
insiders Cool
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:24 PM BST
guessing people at live crowd are booing hardeep in rehearsals Wink
Report five leaves left September 7, 2018 8:26 PM BST
always likely. The girlies unlikely to do anything but boo him
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:29 PM BST
cant see sally getting boo's being ryan's bestie
Report timbuctooth September 7, 2018 8:37 PM BST
Should Sally go, the self-entitled bozo will blame Hardeep for beating his best friend, fueled by his fear that Hardeep`s eviction record makes him his closest rival. Cue the picked fight, one that Hardeep will win, and ensuing drift. A plausible scenario, I think.
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2018 8:39 PM BST
Odds should be the other way around. Hardeep has only beaten Nat, Ben, Chloe, Jermaine - probably the lowest vote numbers they've ever had. Sally has more of a following outside and her behaviour in the house has been more normal and much less repulsive.
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2018 8:45 PM BST
TIBB - Who do you want to SAVE? [4th Eviction - Hardeep vs Sally]
Hardeep 50.35 % (435)
Sally 49.65 % (429)
Total votes: 864

Very telling. Hardeep is a typical fan fav who is disliked by the public but he can't even win a fan poll.
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:47 PM BST
ive been saying that for days H
Report THEMONEYSHOT September 7, 2018 8:51 PM BST
He has won that poll has he not ?

Who do you want to SAVE?
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 8:54 PM BST
Henry's point is TMS, hardeep as a strong fan fav should be winning that poll very easily..especially v someone like sally
a person closely linked to derek who bottomed out on every poll
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2018 9:00 PM BST
Yes, it's the type of eviction where someone likes Hardeep gets 80% to save in the fan polls and still gets evicted. So if he doesn't even get more than 50%...
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2018 11:24 PM BST
no "it's close" from emma
Report five leaves left September 8, 2018 2:31 AM BST
GTFICool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com