Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
03 Sep 18 15:28
| Topic/replies: 55,922 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
little bit speculative at present and needs a bit more but i thought i'd try and get ahead of the curve and hemsby lol coz lately he's been beating me to most bets as we usually agree on most stuff.
and if she has another good show tonight could crash in price, for me on saturday night she was a masterclass and had a better show than ryan...i watched the show again this morning.
She stuck by him mothering him while the rest were all siding with roxy, and when the others all found out she was lying Sally spoke with roxy outside and came out of it well.
your'll need to watch the show again yourselves but during that show Sally had several not one or two but several top class moments with ryan, sticking up for him that mothers all across the land would of been so proud of.

onto sundays show where the prods decided to pair ryan up with sally in the task, for me that was no coincidence at all..they can see how close they have become and we seen that with the amount of affection ryan was giving sally the cat.
the show ended with sally tearing into hardeep, they simply dont like each other and its looking like the only story left in town this week, hardeep had a complete shocker last night and it looks the longer he's in there the more moody and snappy hes getting.
if they do go to war i only see sally coming out on top, calling him out in her nomination for cooking without clothes on was very clever as everyones biggest pet hate is finding a hair in your food so that would of gone down quite well.

also as we know friends quite often do quite well in the final often left being the last two or three.

of her competition

hardeep had an awful show and just appears to be getting worse the longer hes in there as already said.
dan is in the same pool as ryan for votes and his past has to be a worry.
nick for me is the biggest danger and i nearly put a cover bet on him but didn't bother in the end.

if ryan and sally continue to be shown as close as we know they are she surely goes close and will definitely get a boost from ryans many many voters...i think it will be very close for 3rd so she wont need to pick much from his avalanche thats coming, even 10% throwing her the odd vote for standing by him.

all series we saw how all the housemates apart from kirstie and sally kept there distance from ryan, saying he was sneaky etc for going around the groups.
obviously now they are all licking ryans bum, but i just hope come the final vote the public remember who was there for ryan in the darkest hours of his life.
Pause Switch to Standard View TOP 3 market - Sally looks a bit of...
Show More
Report bearcub September 4, 2018 5:33 PM BST
I've REPORTED this thread to Betfair
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 5:33 PM BST
if you actually took notice and remembered stuff instead of refreshing with your d1ck every 5 seconds you'd know Wink
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 5:34 PM BST
ive REPORTED you to betfair for stalking me for the last 10 years Sad
Report bearcub September 4, 2018 5:36 PM BST
Betfair Community Don'ts

Treatment of other people: bullying, harassment and being downright unpleasant is not what the Betfair forum is about. Anyone who feels they are on the receiving end should let us know by using our ‘report’ facility for threads and posts or by emailing forum@betfair.com. But please be aware this is a forum, not a school playground. Although, we do take breaches of our terms and conditions seriously, we are unlikely to take any action against posts which do not breach our terms and conditions and merely amount to heated debate and/or forum banter!
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 5:37 PM BST
banter Wink
Report bearcub September 4, 2018 5:37 PM BST
I put you in the 'downright unpleasant' category
now stop harassing me Cry
Laugh
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 7:23 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iArKRxZQ63Y
Report five leaves left September 4, 2018 7:27 PM BST
Sally has backed Hardeep for top 3 Cool
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 7:53 PM BST
hardeep got another eviction too negotiate yet
Report bearcub September 4, 2018 7:59 PM BST
So does Sally Cry
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 8:00 PM BST
sally wont be up otherwise she'd of told us
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 8:11 PM BST
if hardeep is another h2h its bye bye hairy crack
Report mach September 4, 2018 8:16 PM BST
Sally gifted Hardeep a life line with her kiss, so long sallyWink
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 8:37 PM BST
they will want a big eviction for friday, hardeep by far is the one for this
Report bearcub September 4, 2018 9:04 PM BST
Sally will be a backdoor eviction on Sunday

Boring old bint
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 9:55 AM BST
CHOO CHOO on we go, pleasantly surprised too see the 'acorah affect' come good again....was well happy to see her win the vote without it being close, especially against such a big character like hardeep.
whether it was down to a big hidden vote, an anti-vote or help from ryan fans i couldn't give a feck...she's in the final and in with a shot at 3rd spot.

hardeep mentioned on bots last night when talking with rylan he lost it and had a go at someone yesterday, hopefully to be shown tonight.
if that was sally, dan, gabby or nick it could have a big impact on there top 3 chances...will be quite interesting to see if it gets shown and how its edited.

anyway were at the races still, bring it on Cool
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 10:36 AM BST
forgot actually dan might be out of it, all depends how the nat scene plays out..apparently she has spoken to dans girlfriend about how close gabby and dan have 'really' been in the house.
nat is not very tactful so will either make or break him, it didn't damage bear to much !!

my gut is telling me 3rd is between sally and nick, i am convinced sally's following through the 100's of live shows shes done over the years gives her a little edge though...those audiences of hers have to be the ideal voting demographic possible.
30/40+ women who are massive believers in what she does, they are highly motivated and see sally as some cult leader. it certainly explains how derek managed 4th and i see sally reaching the same spot or hopefully going one better.

i dont think nick can compete with sally's demographic and comes across as a dad type figure to the younger viewers, where he massively loses out to ryan and dan.
his target audience is ultimately blokes are age, who would love to have a pint with him..legend in my book but i think his final polling is overrated by the fansites and yet again sally's underrated.
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:01 AM BST
also have to mention that sally is by far the most hated in the final, fansites and facebook especially hate her big time.
this is in no way a negative for sally, quite the opposite in fact it gives her a massive advantage over the rest, there is simply no reason for the hate.
shes been funny, caring, ryans rock and polite to every house mate apart from hardeep who was just plain weird and in many's eyes deserved what he got.

the more hate sally gets online the more of a boost she will get from viewers feeling sorry for the unjust hate she is receiving and it also motivates her own fans massively to vote for her even more.

here is a list of other women who received similar vitriol online:

ann widdlecombe - 2nd
sarah harding - 1st
coleen nolan - 1st
stephanie davies - 2nd
katie hopkins - 2nd
charlotte crosby - 1st
coleen (series 10) - 2nd
denise welch - 1st
ulrikka jonsson - 1st

sally has ultimately become the villain of the final according to her online haters who love to hate someone, c'mon push her up the ladder you nasty b'stards Cool
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 11:36 AM BST
lol,,,, just lol   lol  lol lol  lol

And another lol for good measure    lol
lol
lol
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:38 AM BST
sally beats nick every time Devil
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:41 AM BST
sally does 165 live shows a year Cool good luck with nick
sally's facebook page has 300,000 likes and she has double the twitter followers of nick
and she has a hidden vote
ummmm not sure nick is on the same level tbh
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 11:41 AM BST
Not a chance in hell
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:42 AM BST
gonna be a run few days

army v bear Love
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 11:43 AM BST
Sallys core vote demographic are dead people

hth's
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:44 AM BST
nick's core demographic are beer swilling round people

hth's
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:45 AM BST
nick being loved motivates no-one
Report mach September 8, 2018 11:46 AM BST
I thought sally would survive last night, but that's not an endorsement of Sally's chances in the winner market, Sally's survival was down to the unpalatable behaviour of Hardeep this week imo, I can see Sally getting very few votes in a vote to win.
Report mach September 8, 2018 11:50 AM BST
the top two on current info will probably get 90% of the votes between them, the edit in the next two days might influence third place, if nothing happens Dan will get it imo, he probably has a niche (good looking brit with some redemption thrown in) big enough for third.
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:51 AM BST
the bottom 4 will all get very few votes no doubt and it wont take much at all to claim 3rd spot, sally has a massive advantage though her demographic will pick up the phone.
i think she p1sses 3rd tbh
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:53 AM BST
mmmm dan at 1/2 or sally at 3/1 Confused
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 12:09 PM BST
with the bottom 4 fighting for very votes, sally at 3/1 is the clear value

shes hated online, a proven huge positive in the final vote
shes the best friend of the housemate involved in the biggest storyline ever, who was there for him from the start of it all
her demographic is perfect for voting
her fans treat her like a cult hero and will be highly motivated to vote
shes actually been quite funny and entertaining throughout
she took on and beat one of the most diverse characters ever seen in hardeep
derek acorah proved he had a big hidden vote who was also hated online
she is a deserved finalist and finishing 3rd would be no shock whatsoever considering whos shes up against, 3 very weak housemates...well two, nick has done ok tbh but just doesn't cut it in the final vote imo.

now derek finishing 4th was a shock, he was up against far tougher opposition in jemma and chad who both had big storylines during there series, plus he also beat lovable barry from eastenders.

sally has the most going for her and is the clear value
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 12:58 PM BST
another angle which may favour sally is the amount of hate coleen is currently getting online, viewers/fans of big brother will see both are the victims currently of online trolls.
there is nothing they can do too ease coleens pain, but if they want to shove one up the arse of the haters they can easily come to sally's aid in the shape of the CBB final and throwing some votes her way.
there is no doubt for me this has not been discussed across tea houses all over the land, sally will get an extra boost as this is current.
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 1:02 PM BST
coleen is actually all over the fansites in her current plight against the trolls and obviously facebook, the silent majority will be reading everything and comparing the two
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 1:31 PM BST
lol
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 1:45 PM BST
not my fault if you didn't back army's bet of the series Wink
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 1:46 PM BST
3/1 is still value though Grin
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 3:06 PM BST
preview vid up, looks like hardeep says something to sally as shes very upset and crying...it must be bad as for the 1st time kirsty gets involved and has words with hardeep saying he should apologise to sally.
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 3:15 PM BST
Looks bad for Sally
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 3:26 PM BST
only if she overreacts again like buniongate bear, are you scaremongering the forum or do you have proof ?
Report sofiakenny September 8, 2018 3:31 PM BST
How dare you army..cubbie is beyond reproach regarding his motives!Angry
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 3:33 PM BST
i find it quite concerning a previous FOTY would put the forum away with a misleading post Sad
Report mach September 8, 2018 3:34 PM BST
With Hardeep gone no one will care about what he said to her, it's Kirsty that steps up to the plate.
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 3:34 PM BST
The reason for most of the hate for Sally online is that she got Ryan to fight her battles for her

That's exactly what she's doing here
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 3:35 PM BST
is it ? proof ?
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 3:36 PM BST
you expect an old woman to take on a fat 49 YO obnoxious tw't ?
Report mach September 8, 2018 3:37 PM BST
yes, if she wants to come thirdDevil
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 3:37 PM BST
She's more than able to defend herself

And you know it
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 3:39 PM BST
depends on what he said and how he said it, i'll reserve judgement till i see the edit

hth's
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 3:40 PM BST
All she's done in that house is have a go at Hardeep

She's a racist bully
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 3:41 PM BST
lol
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 3:41 PM BST
Don't lol @ me Angry
Report sofiakenny September 8, 2018 3:45 PM BST
She is vile..splashing water repeated over her wrinkly chest area and trying to get down with the kids in the tub
PATHETIC.
Report sofiakenny September 8, 2018 3:48 PM BST
And don't get me started on her odious sex talking.AngryAngry
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 3:54 PM BST
lolx2
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 4:16 PM BST
lots of hate for sally under that clip on facebook, if shes been genuinely wronged by hardeep which i believe she has judging by hardeep saying sally was a good person or words similar, i cant recall now but he was praising her in some way ?
if she was playing up to ryan and kistie etc and trying too shaft hardeep, why was he so kind on bots about her ?
surely he would be fuming and saying bad things about sally not good

#justsaying
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 4:17 PM BST
the trolls are pushing her into 3rd Cool
Report J.O.TOBIN. September 8, 2018 4:55 PM BST
lolLove
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 5:02 PM BST
He's even convinced the daft bint she can get 3rd

https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/1038456935576625153
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 5:06 PM BST
oh dear
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 5:10 PM BST
sally pretty much asking her fans for votes in that clip Laugh
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 5:17 PM BST
post on ds, these were the words hardeep used last night

Hardeep did admit on BOTS last night that there was a disagreement yesterday because he overreacted over something. So this must be it.
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 5:18 PM BST
it can only be good for sally and kirstie
Report mach September 8, 2018 5:39 PM BST
that clip makes Ryan and Sally look like a pair of annoying tw@ts
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 5:42 PM BST
ryan is like that every time hes shown Plain
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:16 PM BST
looking online sally come out on top, all good now the VTW has started plus ryan saying he's glad she's still in there will give her another boost.

considering how much hate shes been getting online im surprised by the support

In your opinion, was what Sally said racist?
Was what Sally said racist? 93 votes
Yes
32%
30 votes
No
63%
59 votes
Don't know
4%
4 votes
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 11:43 PM BST
there closeness was again highlighted tonight, this is all playing well for sally.
im hoping for more of that again in tomorrow nights show, then them two sitting together on the couch monday night
the best friends finishing high up is what im banking on here and its still going to plan
Report J.O.TOBIN. September 9, 2018 12:01 AM BST
On Bears behalf lol.

Sorry ArmyLove
Report armagnac September 9, 2018 12:09 AM BST
thanks jot LoveGrin
Report timbuctooth September 9, 2018 12:10 AM BST
army, you must have been orgasmic as Ryan was giving his `my bff, Sally` spiel!
Report armagnac September 9, 2018 12:20 AM BST
lol yes tim, it looked good Grin
Report Junction25 September 9, 2018 12:38 AM BST
dan looking good for  top 3 now
Report armagnac September 9, 2018 8:59 AM BST
depends how tonight plays, could be good coz nat is not very subtle..she could of helped hitler win the war and is gonna act like a bull in a china shop to get another few minutes of uk fame.
knowing her my guess it will help him coz he'll probably cry, whatever it will get overshadowed by another huge punchgate reminder
Report Henry VIII September 9, 2018 12:11 PM BST
These markets take there relative odds from the main market and sometimes in error. Eg being 5th most likely to win doesn't always mean you're 5th most likely to be T3.

Anyway, just thinking aloud. No bets in this market for me. Compare liquidity with T3 in Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace days. And that was normal BB.
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 9:46 AM BST
5/1 this morning in a 3 way battle for top 3 still looks massive to me, the votes at the bottom will be minimal and fanbases will play a huge part.
nick is the big loser in this department, hes more or less totally reliant on the viewers for most of his votes and all i see online is kirstie and nick to win, some people will give them a vote each but i think kistie will gobble up nearly all of that share.
dan probably still has a fanbase even after wanting to stab his ex and will certainly get the girlie vote ahead of annoying as fook ryan, which is why i think he'll finish ahead of nick.

which leaves sally's fanbase of 30/40+ women and untold old dears who have all been to her live shows, which amount to around 160 each year.
even if she had only 200 in the audience for those shows, in the last 10 years that amounts too 320,000 poeple prepared to travel and pay to see her shows.
that does not include the rest who have watched her tv shows

tbf nick, dan and sally have all had a pretty decent series and have been heavily involved for the majority of it so for me it boils down to there fanbases which will make all the difference in the battle for 3rd.
sallys fanbase is voter heaven for this and completely hidden from all sm which is why she remains the value on the morning of the final.
Report mach September 10, 2018 11:29 AM BST
In a moment of weakness I put Sally in my top three, I've come to my senses since, she has little chance imo of top three, I'm preferring nick for that slot now, he gets a surprising amount of support on facebook, he is seen as a decent person.
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 5:24 PM BST
6/1 now with skybet

ive been keeping an eye on her twitter likes and retweets since her pic went up last, shes smashing it by my calculations...catching the likes of dan, nick and gabby hand over fist whose pics went up hours ago.
if she maintains her current rate, she will easily have the 3rd most liked on that measure

which is totally surprising me coz i expected her way behind the rest on sm
mmmmm quietly confident Mischief
Report mach September 10, 2018 5:55 PM BST
You are full of sh1t army, read every comment under her pic, not one good one

https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/1039185712007065603
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 5:58 PM BST
rate slowed right up now tbh, not far behind gabby though who had a 4 hour head start
annoying they dont put them up at the same time like they used too
i dont think sally will be far off nick and dan once shes been up as long as they have if you recorded there totals at say 3 hours which i didn't coz i had to go out.

still happy though as i see her having a massive hidden vote compared to the other also rans, which should be more than enough to ease her into 3rd spot, i pray fingers crossed lucky rabbits foot etc
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 5:59 PM BST
likes are likes, from people who dont have too comment dog balls breath
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 6:01 PM BST
let the haters hate, only motivates her fans
why on earth would someone post something nice about sally, they will get trolled too death
anyone with half a brain cell would know this, biggest common sense since sm hit our lives
go lick some more dog balls and get the feck off my thread you worm
Report mach September 10, 2018 6:18 PM BST
Haters have no impact in a positive multiway vote, but getting no good comments is still a very bad sign for her chances
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 6:24 PM BST
looking on the facebook pics, sally is just 11 likes behind nick now and his pic has been up 2 hours longer
just goes to show the silent majority speaks volumes
nick has had nothing but love from comments whereas sally has been called a thieving fraud all series
Report timbuctooth September 10, 2018 6:44 PM BST
I think the T3 is very open, easy to make a case for three and a half of the four, equally easy to dismiss all four of them

Dan 2.5
Nick 3.0
Sally 4.5
Gabby 16
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 6:45 PM BST
are we gonna get the 'acorah effect' ? and can she go one better ? Excited
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 6:50 PM BST
are we gonna get the 'ryan best friend have a cheeky vote effect' which would easily get her into 3rd if the masses turn out ? Excited
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed September 10, 2018 6:50 PM BST
Did she get up before the other housemates and put talc in her hair?
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 6:51 PM BST
with that in mind, the higher sally finishes the more likely ryan has totally p1ssed up imo
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 6:54 PM BST
dunno bb3 but if she gets top 3 there'll be lot of spirits about later Wink
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed September 10, 2018 6:54 PM BST
gl Cool
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 7:00 PM BST
thanks, in the bag innit..sally predicted she'd get 3rd and ryan 1st
now that i can believe if ryan gets a stupid outside turn up tonight and some reward sally with a vote
strange how she said 3rd and not 2nd or 4th for herself Wink
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 7:54 PM BST
pure coincidence as im not religiously checking but just had a look on FB and right now#

sally and nick both have 52 likes and 6 loves each, but nick's winner moment has been up 2 hours longer
Report armagnac September 11, 2018 10:48 AM BST
something not mentioned in the whole thread and something i didn't even consider was that derek acorah was northern and came across far more likeable when i look back, no sly digs unlike southern sally.

im not sure it would of stopped me believing she wasn't gonna make top 3 coz she was heavily involved in punchgate as ryan said last night, it was sally that got him through it.
i just dont think this registered with the audience as much as me, even his brother on bots said it was hardeep mainly that helped him and sally got a tiny mention Cry thick audience, didn't see hardeep comfort ryan myself.
also think for ryan and sally to be that close there was a few scenes of closeness that didn't make the edit for some reason.

oh well im not bitter much Laugh at least i had a good run for my dough and got a wee buzz out of it
onwards Cool
Report mach September 11, 2018 12:21 PM BST
Now you tell us! LaughLaughLaugh
Report armagnac September 11, 2018 12:38 PM BST
im just analysing and theorising what went wrong Cry forgetting derek was northern was a bit of a boo boo, i think what this bet really needed was for ryan to say in the DR what he said to rylan last night about sally getting him through it.
we all seen she was there for him but he didn't tell the audience that
Report timbuctooth September 11, 2018 1:20 PM BST
Supporting Ryan was one thing, but where comparisons with Acorah end is that he was inoffensive wallpaper, whereas she got nasty a few times, and she kept telling us how psychic she was. Before getting everything spectacularly wrong. Acorah kept quiet, less room for ridicule.
Report armagnac September 11, 2018 1:24 PM BST
agree, i just thought the wackos that like this medium sh1t would vote regardless
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com