Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
31 Aug 18 11:55
| Topic/replies: 953 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
odds on imminent Cool
Pause Switch to Standard View Ryan Thomas - AKA winner winner...
Show More
Report bearcub August 31, 2018 5:12 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 5:14 PM BST
i dont think ryan orchestrated it, it was just a moment roxy quickly thought she could take advantage of.
if ryan has thought about it, he could easily play it to your logic though that no one will believe no matter what
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 5:17 PM BST
ryan obviously only knows so much and definitely not the full extent to which roxy has disclosed otherwise he'd be a lot more p1ssed
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 5:19 PM BST
he thinks hes been told off for playing a little to hard, shes virtually accusing him of being peter sutcliffe
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 5:26 PM BST
another thing not mentioned today but highlighted in last nights show was ben, jermaine and gabby all talking behind ryans back saying he goes from one group to another...big wow wee, they'd prefer he stayed in a clique ?
if spills over again tonight, its going to look like poor ryan is getting seriously picked on in there, not that he needs anymore help but its the cherry on top of the icing that roxy has made
Report five leaves left August 31, 2018 5:42 PM BST
he might get so upset that he punches someone for real Sad
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 5:43 PM BST
yeah hopefully roxy
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 5:44 PM BST
1.01 instantly then
Report five leaves left August 31, 2018 5:46 PM BST
he's on a final warning Plain
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 5:48 PM BST
so am i Cry
Report five leaves left August 31, 2018 5:49 PM BST
Laugh
Report five leaves left August 31, 2018 5:49 PM BST
Ignore bear. I think he's high on paint fumes
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 5:50 PM BST
Grin
Report Henry VIII August 31, 2018 5:54 PM BST
army the sly sods have put that convo on 2 videos. when i said the video with sally i was referring to is this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNl2SyMnbBg
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 6:01 PM BST
ahhh thanks Henry, much appreciated for digging that out Love
so glad to hear him say that and see how calm he is, cool Cool
Report Henry VIII August 31, 2018 6:02 PM BST
re ryan 11 days is a long time. plenty of time for him to get vindicated and Rroxy to get "punished". probably happen tonight. in which case by the final people won't have any need to make him win.

they may go for a more feel good winner. also plenty of time for ryan to mess it up again. he's like roxy but not as extreme ie unaware of how he comes across.
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 6:05 PM BST
after watching that a few times im now super confident ryan absolutely hoses up, hes taking that in his stride tbf
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 6:11 PM BST
i think he wins no matter what after tonight, he'll be too far clear henry.
he didn't do anything bad anyway, just annoying to some viewers
busey went well clear with the bullying, in the last week the prods tried a few times to slow him down making him look bad but failed coz the audience had already made there made up he was there winner the previous week.
i see the same here, hes won this here and now
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 6:15 PM BST
his fans will be super motivated for him to get the win and wouldn't be surprised if he gets a massive twitter campaign from his girlfriend and family to make sure he does so his future is secure.

needs another 'massive moment' for him to lose this imo
Report timbuctooth August 31, 2018 7:45 PM BST
You wanted layers, army?
I tend to be looking at the market and forum, only listening to the action on the telly; so, the first I heard of this incident was Roxanne saying `Ryan`s assaulted me`. No time for me to wait and see what had occurred, especially as I`m about 40 seconds behind `live`, so a very quick (gleefully surprised there was ANYTHING still available) swipe of what was there, out to 7.2. By the time I worked out what was actually going on, it was too late; chased the price a couple of times, failed to get matched, so as he went lower and lower I thought `phuck it, I`ve ruined a very nice book in two seconds flat, might as well go for it, might as well keep laying the phucker` This might have been a mistake but, never mind, he hasn`t won diddly yet!
Report VardonVoo. August 31, 2018 8:30 PM BST
For some reason he felt entitled to use Roxy as a pretend punch-bag, despite knowing there was bad history between them and knowing about her past. When the storm dies down a few cynics might put a question mark against his actions or motives.

Would he have dared pull the same stunt on Kirstie? Perhaps she would have said "Boy, you Brits are so boisterous." Later, in the diary room she might have mentioned something in passing.  BB would have quizzed her further then issued him with a warning. He would have just looked like a total tw@t, first for invading Kirstie's sophisticated lady-like space, and then also for being careless enough to allow any of his jabs to connect.

Roxy has some weird stuff from her past going on in her head which Ryan has set off, either innocently or in a calculated ploy to gain centre-stage at her expense whilst himself appearing as the victim. It's an unusual situation out of which to emerge as the odds-on favourite, you have to admit. Time will tell whether he glides smoothly to victory or not, but when she's no longer in the house the media will be all over her to explain herself, so there better not be too many "skellingtons" in his closet.

Meanwhile, the classy and interesting Kirstie is now trading above 3.0 and several other non-boisterous HMs who haven't punched any petite, emotionally fragile and physically delicate women are trading at higher than 30s.
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 9:02 PM BST
oh fecking dear

Sam Attwater

@samattwater
I can not wait for @bbuk tonight. Im so glad that Roxanne’s true personality is coming out. She did this to me on Rocky Horror tour. Except she hit me and ran off stage saying I’d hit her! She’s not well and shouldn’t be in there. Anyone who has worked with her knows.#dangerous

6:54 PM - Aug 31, 2018
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 9:04 PM BST
vv

shes the one with skeletons, lots of them and if ryan had any we'd of heard by now
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 9:05 PM BST
thanks tim for laying Wink
Report bearcub August 31, 2018 9:14 PM BST
That's 4 posters you've abused today
Report VardonVoo. August 31, 2018 9:17 PM BST
One thing I am convinced about is that Rox was keen to use the spare bedroom to distance herself from Ben more than Ryan, but doesn't want Ben to know this.
Report scampi September 1, 2018 3:44 AM BST
Yo VardonVoo. I have a similar line of thinking as you. Because Rox and Ryan have fallen out in the past it does make you wonder if Ryan did the shadow boximg around Rox to intimidate her. If she just said in diary room she felt intimidated I think there wouldn't have been much fuss but unfortunately she blew things out of proportion (perhaps because of a previous bad relationship and the pressure cooker environment she's in at the moment).
Report the.mad.dog.man September 1, 2018 10:35 AM BST
she will find it hard to find work after big brother alright she do a story in papers shes like a little rat
Report Henry VIII September 1, 2018 12:58 PM BST
Roxanne has left.

Kirsty and Ryan about Ben going
https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/videos/977924195748645/
Report five leaves left September 1, 2018 1:02 PM BST
Nice video that after all the drama. The final 2 and hard to see Ryan not coming out on top after the Roxy incident
Report five leaves left September 1, 2018 1:03 PM BST
...and the way he's reacted to it
Report Henry VIII September 1, 2018 1:23 PM BST
Well that incident is over and he won it decisively, Roxy's even left, there's a week to go, and we had the machine gun laugh coming back last night.

This irrelevant to his chances but that chat I posted with Kirstie - jeez he's so thick.
Report five leaves left September 1, 2018 1:46 PM BST
He's not the brightest. That seems to be pretty much par for the course with young soap actors.

atm there's a mass of twitter rage about how hard done by Ryan is. Ofc that could change, but it would probably need a big drama to take the focus away from it. Just as everyone forgot how much they hated Jermaine when this happened.

Not sure where it will come from tho, as they all appear to be getting on well now.
Report five leaves left September 1, 2018 1:48 PM BST
#there's still a mass of twitter rage
Report VardonVoo. September 1, 2018 2:53 PM BST
@ scampi - Probably why he was apparently crying all the next day - scared of looking like the bully he may well privately be. He didn't even claim to BB not to have hit her, nor even to have only slightly bumped her, so I'm inclined to think she did actually feel a sharp jab or two and things escalated in her head from there on, based on various past experiences, including Ryan trying to bully her out of wearing the same dress as his friend 10 years ago - whoever heard of a normal guy getting involved in that sort of discussion?

Yes, she punched Ben a few times in the garden, but she had his consent - whereas Ryan just imposed his boxing thing on her like an arrogant assumptive tw&t. Her being a few fries short of a Happy Meal lets him off the hook. Any other female would have been justified in having a minor issue about it and he would have looked a bit of a boisterous knob and that would have been the end of it. For her this has sadly become a defining moment in her life. I feel a bit sorry for her that nobody has shown much interest in what history might have caused this, yet its scary to think how many guys are in prison for rape because of convincing testimonies by women just like her who had a pang of post-coital regret and imagined a scenario that 'protected' their own sense of sexual morality.
Report Henry VIII September 1, 2018 2:53 PM BST
If the final was tonight he'd win but it's a week Monday. He will have won the battle after tonight, his enemy left in shame, the house no longer in the dark and all on his side, so the baying crowds will become largely pacified over the following days.

Also let's see how magnanimous in victory he is. He's very self centered and has a poor personality compared to Kirstie.
Report VardonVoo. September 1, 2018 3:07 PM BST
He's very self centred and has a poor personality compared to Kirstie

I'd love to hear Judy-the-Psych's analysis. If allowed by the broadcasters I imagine she'd query his motivation for non-consensual play-fighting around her in particular rather than anybody else. There's definitely a question mark against that.
Report Henry VIII September 1, 2018 3:31 PM BST
Lol yes two actors who have hated each other for years. I'm sure he'd have loved to have been hitting her for real and there was real aggression there, which she sensed, but with hardly any contact. His acting was good and, by chance, paid off fantastically for him. She was too stupid to realise that her acting, however good, couldn't possibly work.
Report VardonVoo. September 1, 2018 4:31 PM BST
She could have really milked it to her advantage by massively underplaying it, along the lines of damning with faint praise - that would have been cleverly manipulative. But I think you're absolutely right - the pent-up aggression was there and she super-amplified something that she genuinely sensed. A true psychopath could coolly and calculatedly make something up out of nothing purely for personal advantage, which is how the public are treating it, but I don't think that's what was going on here. She strikes me as someone with deep anxiety and self-esteem issues, masked by a loud, extrovert, "fun", theatrical personality/role that she plays for the public. Anxious people can worry themselves into a panic about really trivial things like signing a visa application in blue pen when it asks for black, or if a letter-tail goes slightly outside the box.

To quote the dry-speaking psychiatrist in Fawlty Towers - "There's enough material there for an entire conference."
Report traicue September 1, 2018 5:21 PM BST
unbelievable. But the support that Ryan is getting from viewers, Roxanne's ex, people she worked with, ex big brother contestants, their all supporting Ryan. No idea if he is the clear winner though..
Report VardonVoo. September 1, 2018 5:42 PM BST
All these people from her past that knew she was completely hat-stand, including Ryan himself, yet no-one dares ask "So why didn't you respect her personal space more, not less than you did with all the other housemates?"
Report CLYDEBANK29 September 1, 2018 6:14 PM BST
Not been watching the series other than a couple of shows, but Thursday's story made me watch last night.  The school bullying story is particularly nasty, but when added to all the other stories that have come up show what a manipulative scheming psycho she is.  Shame as she came across as a likeable lass in DOI. 

I saw Ryan in Bear Grylss celebrity version of The Island.  In a show that tests you way more than any other, he came across very well indeed, as he has done in handling this incident.  Anybody attempting to crab him is likely to be talking from their pocket.
Report Henry VIII September 1, 2018 6:50 PM BST
Nah, he'll likely win but it's not a crime to dislike his personality. I haven't seen his Bear Grylss so I'll accept what you say about that.

How do we know that your statement isn't trying to change the price? Out of order not have even seen the series and then pop up here accusing people.
Report Tom_Ato September 1, 2018 6:58 PM BST
Punch him in the ribs Henry, repeatedly! Angry
Report Henry VIII September 1, 2018 7:04 PM BST
Lol Tom. Actually thinking about it he can’t really be genuine in his one-sidedness. That would put him with all the low IQ idiots screaming on sm, which isn’t the case.

She’s mentally ill and her life is ruined. No need for pity in her case but no need for vindictiveness either. Nothing is black and white with saints and devils.
Report Tom_Ato September 1, 2018 7:25 PM BST
I think some sympathizers are being way too kind to her. Is it a mental illness though when she has a history of this behavior? Methinks she's just a wrong'un, a skidmark of society.
Report CLYDEBANK29 September 1, 2018 7:26 PM BST
"How do we know that your statement isn't trying to change the price?"

You don't.  I take it as a compliment if you think it might, but I don't see why it would and don't think you either believe it would or think it was an attempt to do so.

Why a post from someone saying they haven't been watching other than 3 shows and saying how well he came across on The Island, would have any relevance to his price 3 weeks into the show is beyond me tbh.
Report Henry VIII September 1, 2018 7:39 PM BST
I agree but I was just throwing your comment back at you as it is equally as applicable/irrelevant.

I think with this little forum with 3 viewing irrelevant is the correct descriptor but it's fun to discuss and keeps us off the streets.

Tom she's got to be unhinged thinking she could get anyone to believe he hit her in the ribs repeatedly. But I guess you could say her illness it makes her a wrong'un. She's lost all influence now.
Report VardonVoo. September 1, 2018 8:47 PM BST
I think the point I'm trying to make is simply that if you know it's a rattle-snake and still decide to provoke it then how much sympathy do you really deserve when you get bitten?

Talking of Bear Grylls, our little Trouble Doll quit after five days cos the smell of the camp-fire brought back bad memories of a house fire. They do the rounds don't they, these minor celebs. Shame they didn't air the show earlier in the year - might have provided some interesting insights.

Roxanne’s spokesperson confirmed to The Sun Online: “Roxanne, her grandmother and mum were involved in a house fire in the middle of the night, when she was 16.

“Roxanne and her family were rescued by emergency services after being trapped in the house for a substantial amount of time.

“Roxanne suffered smoke inhalation and her mum was hospitalised for months as she lost her sight, this later returned after lengthy medical care.

“Her house was completely burnt out and Roxanne and her family lost all of their belongings”
Report timbuctooth September 1, 2018 9:22 PM BST
^^^Reality was
Report timbuctooth September 1, 2018 9:23 PM BST
Sorry, accidental post^^^
Report armagnac September 2, 2018 8:54 AM BST
slightly hypocritical henry having a pop at our clyde for voicing an opinion after only watching a few episodes, i vividly remember you doing exactly the same in a very recent series
tut tut sir
Report armagnac September 2, 2018 8:57 AM BST
also i agree with tom, shes a complete wrong un and dangerous..in a parallel universe no doubt a serial killer !!
i might let you know later after a wee slide
Report Henry VIII September 2, 2018 9:04 AM BST
lol I joined a recent BB late and started talking up the chances of some transexual iirc, who later won, and infuriated you because you had some other fav you were pushing ;)

Different thing entirely to arrogantly popping up and casting aspersions of forumites criticising a hm who in his opinion should be above criticism. I did mention a few days ago this drama might get us to finally see the non camera aware and always acting Ryan and of course we have now. Seems a decent bloke.
Report armagnac September 2, 2018 9:16 AM BST
oh god don't remind me of that lady boy winning, that was a losing series Cry
swings and roundabouts innit
clyde is still one of us though, not a random Wink
Report Henry VIII September 2, 2018 9:31 AM BST
People snapping Roxy at a filling station and selling the pics to the Sun who make an article out of it. Burning them might have been kinder. Her fee may be in danger. Anyone believe it was 750K? I can understand that for some Hollywood ex star. It's in the interest of both C5 and the celebs to exaggerate their fee (in non attributable press briefings), and in the interests of the modern press to report something big too, so I'm skeptical.
Report CLYDEBANK29 September 2, 2018 12:28 PM BST
"Anybody attempting to crab him is [i]likely[/i] to be talking from their pocket."

No one is beyond criticism.  For anyone who backed Kirstie prior to the malicious attack from Roxy it's bad luck.  Human nature to be p1ssed off when things like that hit you in the pocket.  It's a volatile show.
Report timbuctooth September 2, 2018 1:13 PM BST
Such volatility is why I`m still laying him. Let`s not forget, he was drifting towards 1000 before this, and he`s got over a week to remind us why that was. Not sure I fully expect him to be beaten, but there`s gotta be plenty of room for him to drift so, rather than write off my biggest red in ages, I`d rather risk increasing it, with the chance of trading myself to a (somewhat unexpected!) escape, with the added bonus of a jackpot should he manage to blow it. This week`s gonna be fun!
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed September 2, 2018 2:01 PM BST
Good luck tim.

If the production team have any interest left in this they will strive to bring others up in the final straight as usual.
Some fun opportunities for Kirsty is likely. Hardeep, Dan and Gaby might also get an opportunity to feature in the running.
Report J.O.TOBIN. September 2, 2018 2:08 PM BST
There is no way on earth Roxy was paid £750,000, saw an article hat said she was came from the Sun. Stormy was due to be £750K  and Ryan is getting circa £300k making him the highest paid in the house which I get seeing as he has just left a high profile soap and was a major character. Roxy is just a junior breakfast show radio presenter on a local radio station probably earning £15/£20k PA best guess for me she was getting £75k (which I think they will still pay her BTW)
Report timbuctooth September 2, 2018 2:32 PM BST
Thanks, BB3!

Here`s something to encourage layers, especially seeing as it is a poll taken AFTER Roxanne`s departure, so surely fully reflecting the strength of Ryan`s support at its very highest emotional moment. Hopefully, all down hill for him now.

Kirstie Alley     33.14 % (116)
Ryan Thomas     30.86 % (108)
Hardeep Singh     13.43 % (47)
Sally Morgan     7.71 % (27)
Nick Leeson     6.00 % (21)
Dan Osbourne     5.14 % (18)
Gabby Allen     3.43 % (12)
Jermaine Pennant 0.29 % (1)

Total votes: 350
Report Henry VIII September 2, 2018 2:38 PM BST
Fansite Tim. I think this is one where there'll be a difference. The reasons why he was drifting are relatively minimal now after last night. His behaviour will be different now anyway. He'd have to kill someone. Even if he hit Gabby nobody would believe her.
Report timbuctooth September 2, 2018 2:59 PM BST
`Fansite`? Does that mean TIBB is/was already very pro-Kirstie? Didn`t know that. Slightly dampens the news, but still yonks to go, he can`t get much shorter, so still `full steam ahead`, (even if in this case it`s `full steam reverse!`)
Report Henry VIII September 2, 2018 3:56 PM BST
I was just meaning that at times like this especially these polls aren't worth much. FWIW  TIBB 23.20 Thur 30/8   Kirsty 34.46%, Ryan 14.19%

May still be ups and downs to come because there's always the unknown.
Report timbuctooth September 2, 2018 4:42 PM BST
1.17 a couple of hours ago, LPM 1.23. That might appear minor, but it`s actually a 35% drift, equivalent to a 2.0 shot drifting to 2.35. The panic-buying is over, the tide has turned! A 35% shift every two hours would make him a 40/1 poke by this time tomorrow...
Report mach September 2, 2018 5:00 PM BST
All those movements are within a range, when you look at the graph and click the Inverse Axis, it is only one way traffic Tim.
If you want to lay why not wait for 1.1, it will be along soon enough imo.
Report timbuctooth September 2, 2018 5:23 PM BST
1.1 may come, but I`m guessing that won`t be until nearing final night, (and I`ll probably be laying then, too). In the meantime, we don`t know where his price goes, but the only way out for me is to keep laying and hope he drifts enough to reduce red significantly. Or gets beaten, of course. Utterly stupid? Mindless flailing against the tide? Or fortune favouring the brave? I`ll tell you next Monday!

Meanwhile, LPM 1.27 a 59%(!!!) drift in three hours.
Report timbuctooth September 2, 2018 5:25 PM BST
1.3!!!!! Drift, you phucker, drift!
Report Henry VIII September 2, 2018 5:45 PM BST
punchgate might save franchise. if they've got a brain they'll think of ryan roxy and jim davidson nolan and find celebs that hate each other.
Report armagnac September 3, 2018 11:29 AM BST
1.2 is buying money

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7154602/ryan-thomas-daughter-roxanne-pallett-celebrity-big-brother/
Report armagnac September 3, 2018 11:33 AM BST
LaughLaugh

Anna Burrows

@annaburrowss
Follow Follow @annaburrowss
More
My 81 year old nan has just said she’s lighting a candle in church tomorrow for Ryan to give him strength to carry on
Report scampi September 4, 2018 1:46 AM BST
Yes- to carry on being a self-absorbed know-it-all (CU Next Tuesday).
Report scampi September 4, 2018 1:52 AM BST
... as hopefully the runner up :) or worse :;
Report VardonVoo. September 4, 2018 1:52 AM BST
You're reflecting the views of the silent majority, I sincerely hope.
Report scampi September 4, 2018 1:55 AM BST
Betfair forum> I'm sorry for being so childish, drink does this to me (the downward spiral of a long time specials bettor, alas :(  ).
Report VardonVoo. September 4, 2018 2:01 AM BST
You don't have an alcohol problem - you have an alcohol solution!
Report scampi September 4, 2018 2:05 AM BST
Yo VardonVoo, I just think Ryan's a gobby ****, the type of person I dislike in real life. It would be a shame if he won because of the Roxanne incident- anyone could have done that to her and ended up winning! [I think we're on the same wavelength- Kirstie for the win- a Humble American Actress- as rare as Duck Eggs].
Report timbuctooth September 4, 2018 2:37 AM BST
Scampi! You`re normally so civilised!
Report scampi September 4, 2018 2:52 AM BST
Yeah, too much Mead Wine to go with the Scampi ;).

I'm confused with the Ryan price though. Tibb and DS prefer Kirstie (possible multi voters). While Ryan's only about 10% ahead on Tellymix (which equates to about 55%/45% between Ryan and Kirstie if they're the Final 2).
I suppose the vote on Friday gone gave the production crew a head's up on the puplic vote- but that was at the height of the Roxie Storm, as you mentioned yourself, public perceptions have changed since then I reckon (because of little things like Ryan butting in on Hardeep's and Jermaine's conversation abou race).

[PS. Please watch David Lynch's version of Dune (1984), I think you'll love it :) )
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 9:37 AM BST
problem you lot have with fansites is, they make there mind up from day 1 and are so hardcore they rarely ever change there minds and stick with there favs no matter what...as we know ryan was an annoying kooont from the start, they just dont progress or change there minds as often as an average viewer would, you know normal people.
the fansite keyboard nutters are pretty much bots studio audience weirdo's.
DS has shocking record with there polls over the years, usually way way out with telly mix when TM has not been got at, tibb not much better.

also they always have appreciation threads where the nutters all praise there gods and all vote on the poll the second it appears and probably force there other halves into clicking on them too and any other family member who's unfortunate enough to be in local range.

telly mix is actually a very good poll and has been very accurate over the years when not tampered with but we just cant trust it coz we've been shown how easy it is for anyone to hack.
Report VardonVoo. September 4, 2018 12:37 PM BST
Reading through tons of FB comments under the Emma video, all anti-Rox, I'm curious at the noticeable lack of the expected "Ryan to win" type comments that we usually get in the final week.
Report bearcub September 4, 2018 12:39 PM BST
Don't tell army Plain
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 12:41 PM BST
just lay ryan, im sure your getting value Crazy
Report timbuctooth September 4, 2018 2:40 PM BST
Scampi, thanks for the recommendation, I`ll check it out.

army; there`s still a few of us taking on Ryan; not because we think he loses, but because there are enough niggling doubts to suggest his price is too short. Picking winners is easy but profiting from that all comes down to value, and Mr fake-laugh-insipid-vacuous-vapid-non-entity-Ryan Thomas at 1.15 with a week to go is NOT value. Even we doubters know he probably does win, that`s irrelevant; all that matters long term is value.
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 3:04 PM BST
letter from mummy, daughter, brothers and girlfriend to come, then an eviction friday where the person will be shown the clip again and its discussed.
when are you expecting this drift tim ?
you're in la la land, its not coming...EVER !!!

the way ryan handled the situation was absolutely unbelievable many are saying, i agree id of nutted the bint
Report timbuctooth September 4, 2018 3:29 PM BST
I`m not expecting a drift, I`m going for the knockout win!

TIBB

Kirstie Alley     35.48 % (77)
Ryan Thomas     21.20 % (46)
Hardeep Singh      17.97 % (39)
Sally Morgan     8.29 % (18)
Nick Leeson     7.37 % (16)
Gabby Allen     5.07 % (11)
Dan Osbourne     4.61 % (10)

Total votes: 217

Drift or not, win or not, with so many doubts, on all known history, he`s too short.
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 3:32 PM BST
not yet tim, i'll be laying at 1.05 on finals night when the crowd is chanting ryan ryan ryan all night Wink
Report Spinoza's Ethic September 4, 2018 6:15 PM BST
1) Ryan is pretty much the same annoying individual he always was
2) Initially he had nothing to offer; now he offers us countless reminders of yesterday's news
3) His true colours are showing through - he seems to truly believe he is the big swinging dιck inside the house
4) Kirstie has oozed votability and likeabilty since day one
5) Best part of a week remaining
6) History of short odds CBB favourites

Ryan is rightly the odds-on favourite, but sub 1.2? I have yet to meet anyone who claims to have accumulated a fortune by just "buying money". Not to take profits at current prices strikes me as foolhardy. I'm happy to grab value and enjoy a green field, joining Tim for a beer.

Here endeth the excoriation.
Report armagnac September 4, 2018 6:22 PM BST
sucked in by the hippee Sad
Report timbuctooth September 4, 2018 7:19 PM BST
Recent vociferous anti-Ryan posters include Spin, VV, and Scampi; (WTF was that all about, last night? Very funny!). Most doubtful any of them have ever been sucked by a hippy!

Can`t speak for them, but I`d hazard a guess they`re feeling pretty similar to me in fully accepting Ryan`s the most likely winner: it`s just that he`s no value. I/we aren`t altogether stupid, I/we recognise the situation, but the risk is outweighed by potential benefits, even if I/we have been somewhat forced into such thinking because I/we phucked up so badly at the start of this incident.
Report mach September 4, 2018 7:22 PM BST
Ryan is value, on current info 1.05 is about right with the time left.
Report VardonVoo. September 4, 2018 7:30 PM BST
Recent vociferous anti-Ryan posters include Spin, VV, and Scampi; (WTF was that all about, last night? Very funny!). Most doubtful any of them have ever been sucked by a hippy!

I've been sucked off by a hippy chick now and then - does that count?
Report timbuctooth September 4, 2018 7:34 PM BST
Yes it does! Bit stoned, had forgotten hippy`s can be female.
Report J.O.TOBIN. September 4, 2018 8:51 PM BST
Ive been sucked off in a chippy does that count?Love
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed September 4, 2018 9:05 PM BST
My guess is that it only counts if the food sold in the chippy was responsibly sourced, sustainable, natural and included quinoa.
Report five leaves left September 4, 2018 9:08 PM BST
I hope you finished your chips
Report Tom_Ato September 4, 2018 11:23 PM BST

Sep 4, 2018 -- 2:51PM, J.O.TOBIN. wrote:

Ive been sucked off in a chippy does that count?

A drunk guy having a bite of your sausage in a chippy doesn't count

Report armagnac September 6, 2018 11:41 PM BST
not many think ryan deserves the win

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2297918/does-ryan-deserve-to-win
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed September 6, 2018 11:50 PM BST
^Thank you army. Exactly what I've been saying.
If Ryan wins it will be a travesty.
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:00 AM BST
Love
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com