Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
26 Aug 18 12:33
| Topic/replies: 55,922 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
wins easier than gary busey now nat and rod have gone

form a queue, the rest have no chance whatsoever and are as dull as fook.

that is all
Show More
Report Lifter August 29, 2018 12:16 AM BST
Don't know how I let this one slip through my fingers. Looked the most obvious winner for a while now. But everyday I think I've missed the boat and her odds are too short. Can I back her @ 2? I prefer to back "value". However, she may romp this easily, so many 2 is value afterall.
Report Lifter August 29, 2018 12:17 AM BST
maybe*
Report traicue August 29, 2018 12:23 AM BST

Aug 27, 2018 -- 10:42AM, Henry VIII wrote:

still kept her attractive and recognisable face even with the weight. hasn't plasticated herself beyond recognition.

I think your giving her a bit too much credit.. I thought she was kinda hardly recognisable from her movie star days from the 80s or 90s. She could well get to the final though..

Report armagnac August 29, 2018 10:48 AM BST
why you panicking lifter ?
your runner dan has the momentum but needs to carry it on, he knows how to play the audience

kirsty odds on achieved but ive layed some of my green as on the livefeed she was getting a little annoyed about the noise from the living room, maybe were not seeing her grumpy side ?

shes only a default winner and there could be a few more twists and turns yet, one moment could change everything

i think dan, nick or hardeep could easily come with a decent run and top man looks wide open.
Report bearcub August 29, 2018 1:46 PM BST
1 post, 4 picks

Master Cool
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed August 29, 2018 3:47 PM BST
She'll get the Sluff vote. Cool
Report Junction25 August 29, 2018 11:49 PM BST
MAX RED -just can't see her winning -sorry just cant see her getting over line .Producers love her-but  remember they loved Anne Widdecombe !!
Report Henry VIII August 30, 2018 12:11 AM BST
what are your reasons?
Report traicue August 30, 2018 1:52 PM BST
Well, yeah, not easy for an American to win. She could, but hmm, don't know. Ryan hopefully keeps drifting.
Report traicue August 30, 2018 1:53 PM BST
I think Dan or Leeson could be good runners, but seems like the market has got bored of Roxanne.
Report Henry VIII August 30, 2018 3:01 PM BST
where's army with all the news updates?
Report Henry VIII August 30, 2018 3:03 PM BST
actually looking at their YT page they don't publish much at all now. declining viewers, cost saving
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed August 30, 2018 3:48 PM BST
...nobody doing anything worth showing.
Report armagnac August 30, 2018 5:04 PM BST
yeah shows fecked, top man and top 3 markets are very interesting still though
Report traicue August 31, 2018 11:50 AM BST
Whats up with the odds..? woah what happen.
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 11:52 AM BST
man on moon.........where you been ffs LaughLaugh
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 11:52 AM BST
read this

https://thetrashdump.com/2018/08/31/roxanne-pallett-vs-ryan-thomas-the-post-mortem/
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 11:53 AM BST
Last price matched: 7 LaughLaugh
Report traicue August 31, 2018 12:16 PM BST
so did he hit her from the clip you saw?
Report traicue August 31, 2018 12:17 PM BST
If there was contact, how can he win the show. Be strange wouldn't it?
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 12:23 PM BST
he might of brushed her very slightly
95% of the audience support him
go figure
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 12:27 PM BST
add in the history between them and the fact shes an attention seeking bint whos played upto the camera's all series who asked big brother to call her to the DR instead of pressing the button...and the fact shes been play fighting with ben countless times which she does again in tonights show.

also the prods made sure the viewers know all of this by playing conversions of other housemates discussing her and her antics

its not rocket science pal
Report traicue August 31, 2018 12:28 PM BST
hmm ok. Are you backing him then??
Report traicue August 31, 2018 12:29 PM BST
Oh yes, you are. Is he going to win??
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 12:30 PM BST
in this crap anything can happen obviously but if the vote was right this second he'd win with the biggest % ever
gotta keep watching and see what happens but hes a very strong fav for me right now
Report traicue August 31, 2018 12:59 PM BST
I exited the trade with a loss. Don't know whats going to happen and the competition all round, doesn't look too good. Good luck..people.
Report armagnac August 31, 2018 1:05 PM BST
cheers dude Love
Report scampi September 4, 2018 3:46 AM BST
Yo Kirstie, I'm currently a Heathen from SW England  who was considering joining the Scientology Sect. But Tom Cruise put me off a few years back when he appeared on a chat show and started leaping around on sofas like a lunatic kid :( so I thought was what a bunch of weirdoes. But you've been the most decent and civilised Celeb I've ever seen in the CBB House so where do I sign up?
Report mach September 4, 2018 10:27 AM BST
I can sort you out with membership,  just DM you debit card details and you will be good to go.ExcitedCool
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 8:07 PM BST
hello kirstie, looking like another good showing tonight...i forsee a very strange scenario where kirstie is leading on most or all of the winners polls when they start and still being a big price
Report timbuctooth September 6, 2018 8:19 PM BST
Ryan MIA again tonight, normally not good, but for this smug thug probably the best thing he can do. Nevertheless, the market talks BOLL0X!
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 8:20 PM BST
ryan has most certainly lost ground since punchgate and kirstie is coming with a perfectly timed run.
will ryan get even more c0cky after seeing the helicopter ?
will x housemates fook him up by going in saturday ?
all i know is everytime hes shown he looks a proper koooont and every time queen kirstie is shown she comes across a the star she is.
and with dan coming across extremely well too he surely nicks some of ryans vote
its getting interesting again
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 8:23 PM BST
without punchgate kirstie would of completely hosed up tim
Report Henry VIII September 6, 2018 8:55 PM BST
Fantastic episode for Kirsty
https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/372300-celebrity-big-brother-2018-gabby-allen-upset-by-kirstie-alleys-fake-tweets.html
Report VardonVoo. September 6, 2018 8:55 PM BST
Out of the only two young bucks you have to reckon Dan gets more of the "hunk" vote.
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 8:56 PM BST
yeah she didnt hold back and play it safe
Report Henry VIII September 6, 2018 8:56 PM BST
It is true that the hm's going back in not good for Ryan. He was set to win, something like this introduces uncertainty, if BB ply them with drink.
Report Henry VIII September 6, 2018 8:58 PM BST
Women don't vote for the hunk in the final VV. Never had. Maybe evictions to keep them in. In the final it's who they consider the most worthy.
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 11:23 PM BST
kirstie wins with the genuine viewers, ryan the outside help too get past her
Report armagnac September 6, 2018 11:23 PM BST
needs
Report scampi September 7, 2018 1:49 AM BST
Ryan's two brothers both came 3rd in Reality shows (Adam 3rd in I'm A Celeb, Scott 3rd in Love Island- so hopefully Ryan will come 3rd or worse in this ).
Report scampi September 7, 2018 2:01 AM BST
You need charisma to win this show (like Busey). Kirsty definitely has it IMO(I reckon males and females like her), Nick has some (go and have a pint with in pub), the rest have none IMO.
Report timbuctooth September 7, 2018 2:17 AM BST
The love for her on the forums is wide and deep, 3.6 just been matched, flip flop incoming
Report scampi September 7, 2018 2:24 AM BST
"The sleepers must awaken!!"
Report scampi September 7, 2018 2:32 AM BST
Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken. [Quote from Frank Herbert's Dune ;) ]
Report timbuctooth September 7, 2018 4:08 AM BST
You`ve mentioned `Dune` a couple of times recently, and i vaguely remember you recommending it a while back; just looked on my tv box, but it doesn`t have it. I don`t do things like Netflix, so I`ll watch out for it on tv

£1300 blocker at 1.5, SFA to evens and beyond. Weighing up all the ifs and buts, particularly the Roxy story balanced against his overall gimpishness, I think they should probably be about 2.0 each right now and, with Hollywood Royalty, Queen kirstie having all the momentum, and him threatening to reappear tomorrow, odds-on beckons.

I`ve got an additional Golden Rule to add to GB2`s list;

During pre-season contemplation of the chances of any Soap actor, of whom we might know diddly beyond their soap character, merely ask yourself; `would that soap character win this event?`
I have yet to see any soap actor`s real personality vary by more than 1% from that of their character; somehow, they all just play themselves in these soaps. So, would Jason Grimshaw win this? i think we all know the answer to that, don`t we!
Report timbuctooth September 7, 2018 4:17 AM BST
Browsing, found this, thought it might interest you, if you haven`t seen it already?

www.jodorowskysdune.com/
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 9:13 AM BST
vid up
housemates doing a task for kirstie's, sally and hardeeps letters.
looks a gimmie so we should see kirstie get her letter tonight Love
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 9:25 AM BST
Which hm's chances are you going to ruin today army Confused
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 9:41 AM BST
im on kirtie all the way, no longer a default winner she is by far the most deserving and it will be the biggest robbery ever if she dont win.
ryan would struggle to get top 3 without punchgate, his support is lame to say the least
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 9:44 AM BST
On the other thread you're saying Sally will be saved because all the Ryan fans will vote her Plain
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 9:49 AM BST
you still here ?

correct, he still has fans bear...why wouldn't they give sally a vote ?
so your telling me not a single fan of ryans is gonna throw her a goodwill vote ?
dont be a wet lettuce pal
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 9:50 AM BST
i said she will get a boost from his fans, even if its a little one it will do.
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 9:57 AM BST
If you have Kirstie in the OR you're better off hoping Hardeep stays

The most likely reason Ryan loses is because of his hatred towards him

A cosy last few days love in and Ryan probably wins
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:02 AM BST
and on the other hand bear, hardeep fans would probably all transfer to kirstie in the VTW..he dilutes her vote
hardeep goes kirstie will be 20% on all polls as well, he stays the polls between the 3 will be quite tight but kirstie still leading
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:03 AM BST
ryan just needs to be shown to lose and hardeep will be in there till for another two edits anyway
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:04 AM BST
20% ahead that should read**
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 10:06 AM BST
Hardeep fans don't transfer to Kirsty Cry

If there's any vote transference it goes to Nick Love
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:06 AM BST
lol
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 10:07 AM BST
double lol
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:07 AM BST
he'd finish above ryan without punchgate, as would dan
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 10:08 AM BST
treble lol
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:09 AM BST
even sally would

order without punchgate

kirstie
hardeep (if survives)
dan/nick/sally
then ryan
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:10 AM BST
stop it, timmy will get all excited by the number of posts Sad
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2018 10:11 AM BST
Without punchgate Kirstie would justify the price Ryan has now. But a hoard will now turn up to vote for Ryan. You said similar yourself army.

May even be a record. 1st day of series was up 200K viewers on 1st day of summer 2017. Final will be up a lot more.
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2018 10:13 AM BST
* horde
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:27 AM BST
yes henry, if the outside influence does turn up he has a chance.
will people vote thinking everyone will ?

one thing is certain, big brother viewers want kirstie to win
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:35 AM BST
the ratings are up but its not as dramatic as you'd of thought, ok the final will have a jump

Launch Night: 1.98m (12.9% share)
Day 1: 1.4m
Day 2: 1.02m (7.5% share)
Day 3: 1.10m (5.7% share)
Day 4: 1.35m (7.2% share)
Day 5: 1.17m (6.6% share)
Day 6: 1.26m (7.2% share)
Day 7: 1.22m (7.0% share)
Day 8: 1.29m (8.0% share)
Day 9: 1.00m (7.5% share)
Day 10: 1.10 (6.5 % share)
Day 11: 1.20m (7.5% share)
Day 12: 1.21 (7.6% share)
Day 13: 1.27m (7.1% share)
Day 14: 1.4m (8% share)
Day 15: 1.43 m (8.9% share)
Day 16: 1.33m (9.5% share)
Day 17: 1.35m (6.6% share)
Day 18 (Part One): 1.66m (9.1% share)
Day 18 (Part Two): 936,000 (12.4% share)
Day 19: 1.57m (9.5% share)
Day 20: 1.52 million (8.6% share)

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344096
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:41 AM BST
even the people who don't watch and may turn up on finals night to vote for ryan they can still post or like on facebook.
ryan to win posts barely register and if they do pop up the likes are minimal, i find that very strange i'd be expecting hundreds each time..hes lucky if he gets 20.

ryan winning all depends how many turn up and will they vote knowing/thinking the whole country is behind him
his support compared to past winners at this stage is lame as fook, certainly not worthy of an odds on shot
he cant even win a free poll ffs Laugh
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 10:54 AM BST
thats because most of 1.1/1.3 million regular bb viewers know ryan does not deserve to win on what we have seen of him, for them one moment which was forced on him shouldn't amount to the title which is what judy was getting at on bots.
apart from that one moment hes been a pretty lame housemate.
Report five leaves left September 7, 2018 10:58 AM BST
#totally lame
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 11:06 AM BST
morning precious Love
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 11:11 AM BST
Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voN5J-S2tG4
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 11:13 AM BST
looking another cracking show for our Queen Kirstie LaughLaughLaugh
Report five leaves left September 7, 2018 11:31 AM BST
She's been a great HM Love
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 11:37 AM BST
that vid has had 274 shares in 35mins, that is quite impressive
she actually gets the posts a winner usually gets Cool
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 12:08 PM BST
Army has reverted to FB  Cool
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:14 PM BST
its powers are far more useful for liked housemates, as with busey/clary etc
for so called hated housemates like sarah harding/nolan its fecking useless, and im putting sally into category for this series...no way is she hated as much as sm makes out
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:15 PM BST
like all sm it has limited uses, just gotta know how to use them
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:15 PM BST
like all sm it has limited uses, just gotta know how to use them
Report bearcub September 7, 2018 12:17 PM BST
You don't even know how to use a toaster Sad
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 12:21 PM BST
no, ive only just noticed on my toaster you can check it without popping it up
cool feature that Cool but i keep forgetting to use it Cry
Report sofiakenny September 7, 2018 1:04 PM BST
You don't even know how to use a toaster Sad...lol!!
great stuff cubbieLove
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 1:10 PM BST
vid of ryan up impersonating his housemates, holy feck put some ear protectors on before viewing or mute it.
his impersonation of dan is a tad hypercritical CryCry
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 1:18 PM BST
ryans big moment is so popular compared to kirstie's earlier one Plain
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 1:56 PM BST
ryans clip has an embarrassingly low count of stats with what you'd expect from a 1.4 shot Blush
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 2:39 PM BST
the tide is turning for ryan, one of the top comments below that clip says:

probably controversial but i really don't think ryan should win because of the awful stuff. i feel for him without doubt and him being ill is probably a reaction to it. but he hasnt been the best hm to win this series.

12 replies to that comment all pretty much agreeing
Report ahorsewithnoname September 7, 2018 3:00 PM BST
Don't think we'll be seeing a Ryan Thomas Impersonation Show in the pipeline

He was a death's door yesterday, made an impressively quick recovery Plain
Report armagnac September 7, 2018 4:40 PM BST
just noticed bbspy have finally put up a new poll, think its quite recent coz ive been checking nearly every day

Round 4: Who's your favourite housemate?

KIRSTIE
42.8%

RYAN
17.0%

HARDEEP
16.7%

SALLY
8.3%

NICK
7.2%

DAN
6.8%

GABBY
1.1%
Total Votes: 264
Report timbuctooth September 7, 2018 6:49 PM BST
I`ve been looking too; it wasn`t there early yesterday morning
Report scampi September 7, 2018 7:01 PM BST
NEW BBSPY poll was started about 9.30pm yesterday (Thursday).

Tim, thanks for that Jodorowsky's Dune website link, I already got the DVD about that planned version of Dune that didn't get made (it would have been quite a crazy version!).
I'm glad that version of Dune didn't get made, however, because then we probably wouldn't have had the David Lynch version of "Dune" made (which I love).
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 4:35 PM BST
kirstie's winning scenes coming tonight

1) making hardeep apologise for no doubt being rude, im guessing or hoping its another personnel attack on sally in some way.
2) then having quiet words with hardeep, telling him he's his own worst enemy...something ive been saying all series and no doubt most of the audience.

notice how some people on bots been saying kirstie has been funny and entertaining but not been involved in any of the big story lines, not stepped up etc.
well tonight she does in some manner hopefully, right after 3 quality edits and just as the VTW is in full swing.

long live our Queen Love
Report bearcub September 8, 2018 4:55 PM BST
They have built a 'Cheers' themed pub inside the house and Kirsty the barmaid is serving drinks to the hms Shocked
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 5:00 PM BST
new favourite after tonight me thinks, tim b and his big hitting pals will pile into the value..he already thinks the odds are wrong and kirstie should be fav.
he posted that before the latest clip was released, not sure of henry's position but he has been bigging up ryans chances of late indicating a bigger green on ryan..so maybe another big hitter will have too swap sides ?

lots of talk that ryan is not deserving of the win down to one moment and doing nothing else but be annoying.

also after last time the way he went for hardeep, will he pile in again to him aggressively ?
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed September 8, 2018 5:07 PM BST
I'd still like to see her give birth to a kid that talks like Bruce Willis.
Report armagnac September 8, 2018 5:09 PM BST
me and tim will just settle for the win
Report VardonVoo. September 8, 2018 5:59 PM BST
I see Ryan as a bit of a bully, not so much in the threatening sense (unless you're sensitive, like our little Trouble Doll) but in the space-invading, trying-too-hard-to-seem-jolly sense.
"Look how much fun I am - you WILL play with me and like me".

Saying that, he picked that bunion argument with Hardeep when he was confident that H was unpopular in the house and of course the whole PunchGate thing came about cos he chose to use the smallest, least comfortable HM as a punch-bag after hardly interacting with her for two weeks. BB do deserve some blame for allowing it to escalate despite knowing her history, but then Ryan knew her too, so was he just a thick oaf or actually trying to get a rise?
Report Henry VIII September 8, 2018 6:30 PM BST
i'm no big hitter Sad this is one where it may be best to step out of the fan zone. like most of the tipsters thinking cyprus would win esc, trapped in the fan zone.
Report scampi September 9, 2018 6:35 PM BST
Nothing in spoilers for tonight's show that suggests TPTB want a Ryan win (I haven't seen any Punchgate reminders). A specially made bar for Kirstie though :)
Hopefully Kirstie is leading the phone vote and they'd be happy to keep it that way.
Report armagnac September 10, 2018 5:37 PM BST
wow, emma praising kirstie here telling the audience how great shes been...they are desperate for her to win imo to stop the symbolic moment overshadowing the series

https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/1039188760280412165
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com