Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hemsby
09 Jan 18 07:49
| Topic/replies: 46,076 | Blogger: hemsby's blog
Ann Widdecombe current price around 25 on the exchange.

In a series full of debate regarding gender and equality she’s the natural home for any viewer / voter who has had their fill of the topics being discussed at length.Straight talking Ann may have views which are in the minority,however she more or less has that minority vote to herself,whilst the rest of the field are all fishing in the same pond.

Previous CBB’s have shown that someone who has views considered wrong by the majority of the population can still attract a sizeable vote ....Hopkins & Davidson the two which immediately spring to mind.

She’s been part of the edit every night so far,and with nominations about to start I’m expecting her to be up for eviction at every opportunity so will remain in focus.When she’s been tackled about her prehistoric views she has remained calm and given her opinions eloquently and with passion.Most viewers won’t agree with these views,but will respect her right to have them.

Currently doing remarkably well on every poll going and showing up well on the current app vote.

Izzy Bizzy let’s back Widdy Plain

I’ll get my coat Sad

Choo Choo !!! Cool

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 362
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Jan 18 08:23
looks like you'e forced me to have a bet hems, she's my fav by a long way for the reasons given...my mrs thinks widdy and me are two pea's from the same pod which put me off backing her, but i can tell tell my moobs are not as saggy.
anyway your post is the confirming mark im not going totally mad and she is a cracking bit of value Wink

WIDDY WIDDY WIDDY Cool
By:
Tim_B
When: 09 Jan 18 11:03
ALL ABOARD!!!!!
By:
hemsby
When: 09 Jan 18 15:19
Welcome aboard chaps Cool

Main opposition looks to be Male ATM so I’ve had a play today at 10/1 with Ladbrokes / Corals in the Top Female market .
By:
timbuctooth
When: 09 Jan 18 18:09
What`s this, an early attempt at being the first FOTY to retain the crown?
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Jan 18 19:46
shrewd move hems Cool
By:
squares
When: 10 Jan 18 10:03
Is it too late to choose someone else horse Crazy
By:
hemsby
When: 10 Jan 18 10:45
Given Ann is a similar age (70) and a similar height (5’ 1) I’d assumed she’d be your favourite sq Sad
By:
squares
When: 10 Jan 18 11:01
AngryCrazy
By:
bearcub
When: 10 Jan 18 11:42
Ann's a little less grumpy tbf
By:
sofiakenny
When: 10 Jan 18 12:44
It is with great sadness I can not join this train..hemsby is foty because he totally deserved our highest accolade.
Ann unfortunately is a nasty nasty tory..she has no idea about real life and sooner or later her prehistoric views
will be her downfall.I wish all passengers a great ride but she's not for me.
By:
hemsby
When: 10 Jan 18 12:58
I respect your very moral and  dignified post Kenny.

I’m of a similar political persuasion to yourself I imagine.Unlike your good self I’m prepared to profit from people I have no great love for.

Copyright sq.
By:
bearcub
When: 10 Jan 18 13:32
I feel used and violated :-(
By:
mach
When: 10 Jan 18 21:35
I love Ann's retorts like "that's not a valid reason"  but coming round to thinking the more ordinary voter will never take her to heart.
John Barnes would be my pick from the oldies
By:
sofiakenny
When: 11 Jan 18 00:00
yes mach..toff young sexy tory..ann...well no.
By:
hemsby
When: 11 Jan 18 08:05
Price has halved in a couple of days .....12.5 - 14 now on the exchange and 11/4 on the High St for Top Female.

SM full of people saying how they’ve been pleasantly surprised by Widdy .....her views are still disagreed with however she is currently winning people over with her straight talking and how she is interacting with all the HM’s.

Obvious she is being favoured in the edit and on BOTS.Has her own feature on the latter with “Widdy Watch” and the main show has featured her heavily since the start of the series....in direct contrast to the likes of Amanda,Jess and Maggie.

My guess is the prods feel she is high profile and gives the show a strong media presence,therefore they are happy to feature her prominently.She has been on the front page of tabloids over the last couple of days and even has her own blog in a paper commenting straight from the house ....

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/ann-widdecombe/902652/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Ann-Widdecombe

So far so good.

Choo Choo !!! Cool
By:
Tim_B
When: 11 Jan 18 10:24
Matched at single figures!!!
By:
armagnac
When: 11 Jan 18 16:30
top bombing hems, 2nd fav now Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 12 Jan 18 09:24
once india is gone it will become the 'Widdy Show'

Ann is such a natural panto villain, india is sucking the life of all Ann's potential presently by being outspoken for needy reasons..her victim act has backfired bigtime, being a bots regular i think she tried to play a whopping great game which she thought would fool the public. the phobia was all part of that, and the pics of her was part of her downfall.
albeit a crap effort as its one dimensional, whereas Ann has a range of topics and opinions of interest to debate without the need to shout or run off and cry.

with india gone, Ann will certainly feature a lot more as she's so outspoken and with no other apparent 'bad guy' in there Ann will be fishing in a pond of one.
in the same role which got katie hopkins 2nd place, Ann's approach to the panto villain will be done with far more finesse and her dry humour is 2nd to none in the house..she can make you laugh without even trying, with a simple one-liner or an expression of utter disgust at something thats not offensive to most.

Ann's awkwardness when sex is mentioned is an added dimension, she looks visibly uncomfortable whenever it is mentioned and on every occasion when Ann is present the camera zoom's in to see her reaction...im guessing apart from her early days she's not had much experience in that department of life but with every other aspect she is super confident and not afraid to pipe up.

with a very likely showmance looming which will take up and bore the feck out of the public, Ann's presence will be a must for viewers as the only other entertainment if thats what you call it will be the immature bellend crew !!!
oh and the fav constantly preaching and banging his righteous drum !!
By:
hemsby
When: 16 Jan 18 07:20
Amazing scenes ....LPM 5.7 Shocked

Some dislike  for Ann on Twitter last night from Andrew loving kids (non voters)

Overwhelming support for her in the comments section of this DM article (voters)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5272307/Celebrity-Big-Brothers-Ann-Widdecombe-warpath.html#comments

Looking likely she will be up for eviction at every opportunity now......and topping the vote.

Choo Choo !!! Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 16 Jan 18 19:10
totally cruising hems, oz boy's polling overrated imo and andrew is really starting to drag him down..pair of childish gimps when they are drunk.
Ann is speaking for a good chunk of the nation every time she pipes up, and they will be motivated voters.
add in she's so dam funny in various ways, i think she'll be fav at some point Cool
By:
hemsby
When: 16 Jan 18 19:39
With gambling Hall of Fame members army and Tim B on board what could possibly go wrong ? Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 16 Jan 18 20:29
lol, i was thinking the exact same when you started the thread and then tim b joined the train.
if and a big IF (coz this is bb and things can and do change) the dynamics stay the same i think Ann wins easily, she's a natural without knowing it.
By:
Tim_B
When: 16 Jan 18 21:16
I doubt she "wins easily" but I do think that she can win. Especially now we know that the series is going on until Friday 2nd February, so it's possible that Courtney Act has peaked too early.
By:
VardonVoo.
When: 16 Jan 18 22:11
Given that she's quite likely to be up every week, if the prods portray it as "The Youngsters" versus "The Fun Police" she'll have a rocky road ahead of her. She could win but there are smoother rides to reach the final week, surely and at much longer odds?
By:
armagnac
When: 16 Jan 18 22:34
obviously there is better value out there now but as far as im seeing its turning into the 'Ann show'
she's to funny and opinionated, also talked about by the other housemates to ever be far from the edit..her having more than one enemy also helps, BB rarely goes by without someone being targeted by the group, if this does not happen naturally i wouldn't be totally shocked if the prods engineered it.
By:
Tim_B
When: 16 Jan 18 23:04
Why has Our Ann drifted? Have I missed something?
By:
armagnac
When: 16 Jan 18 23:13
Guessing some are playing safe coz of the nominations twist, if anything it’s to help Ann, they lose her they lose more than one story line
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Jan 18 11:10
live feed last night consisted of andrew bitching loads about ann with his sidekick queen agreeing, ann even came out at 1 am to tell ashley to get to bed validating what andrew had been saying Laugh
which for us backers was a dream coz it will just had coal to an already flaming fire deep within andrew, im definitely seeing a mild bullying storyline on the horizon.
fancy picking on a 70 year old woman Sad nasty b@stards

if this gets shown tonight, it may well be the start of Ann's journey to the top of the market where i think she's heading sooner or later Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Jan 18 12:07
andrew was also saying the house would have more fun with Ann gone, does this consist of getting your bum waxed, leaving skid marks on windows and getting your balls implanted into your stomach Plain
if so count me out, the best LOL moments ive seen have nearly all come from the older housemates.

andrew staying and making the final or even the final week, will surely go along way in Ann having a great chance of winning.

with just over two weeks remaining and one of them the final week where most have there winner, we have a dominant storyline forming, the next 10 or so days decides the winner as it often has, go on andrew make it a good start to my year and push Ann over the line.
the amazing thing about big brother is the housemates never learn and the same mistakes are made year after year
By:
kevinglass
When: 17 Jan 18 13:11
At the start I thought it unlikely Ann would last without walking out. After watching, so far, she would seem determined to stick it out and follow the rules.

I think it kind of confirmed it to me, when she tried to take a stone out of an avocado, to strictly obey looking after the boys.

Every day she stays the young lads will annoy her, and 9 times out of 10, they'll be acting like the pr1cks that they are, so she'll come out of it well.

I missed the big prices, sadly, but think she's the best value.
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Jan 18 13:42
yes, i was very worried she'd be an early walker hence why our great leader and current FOTY beat me to the train and outstanding early prices, especially the 10/1 top female punt, gutted i missed that..but ronnie has arrived all in good time Devil
should of known ann being a member of parliment since the dawn of time she'd stick it out and want to prove a point, being around men most her life has made her a hardened lady as most women MP's are.

weird how it goes, never thought i'd like her knowing and seeing her on tv before, in interviews etc..never watched her on strictly so don't know how she faired there...but for me she instantly stood out and still is.

master stoke from hems, i was still a few days away from lumping..early bird catches the worm Grin
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Jan 18 16:13
from the spoiler:

'meanwhile, andrew and shane j discuss the impact that ann has on house dynamics'

in other words the pair of gimps bitch like feck about a 70 year old women !

choo choo
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Jan 18 17:32
trailer on facebook, a drunk andrew is moaning about ann with shane j virtually sat on his lap.
at this rate i see a flip flop coming when the polls are reset friday night, thats my prediction
By:
timbuctooth
When: 17 Jan 18 17:45
They (well, Andrew mostly) were on Ann`s case for half an hour of last night`s live feed.
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Jan 18 17:52
jeeeeez, welcome to the land of the living.
By:
hemsby
When: 17 Jan 18 18:04
Comments underneath that Facebook clip overwhelmingly positive for Widdy Cool

I’m hoping Rachel and Andrew survive on Friday to continue to set Ann up for the win.
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Jan 18 18:14
preying for that scenario myself hems, maybe why they are doing the twist..dapper and john would be no loss, biggest storylines presently are ann v rachel and ann v andrew, if you discard the fake showmance.
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Jan 18 18:22
market only holding Ann's price up presently coz of twist, which is foolish..as this is not civilian bb where someone can be booted by backdoor in a crappy twist.
in celeb bb you have to be voted off and thats never happening, once the dumb market realises she's safe i expect a whopping price crash.
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Jan 18 19:57
You're driving skills are exemplary army, such a fine train, i'm proud of you ;-)
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com