Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
timbuctooth
08 Dec 17 22:03
| Topic/replies: 19,512 | Blogger: timbuctooth's blog
Bring it home, girl!
Pause Switch to Standard View Nearly there, Toff, my darling;...
Show More
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 9:08 PM GMT
Jamie and Amir two of the most unlikable  runners ever to enter the jungle.
Report Junction25 December 8, 2017 9:08 PM GMT
target jamie tonight first thoughts
Report mach December 8, 2017 9:10 PM GMT
I agree with the thread title, ToffLove wins by a country mile, only meager winnings for myself, by the time I realised she was the one she was a short price Plain
Report armagnac December 8, 2017 9:12 PM GMT
iain wins imo
Report mach December 8, 2017 9:13 PM GMT
Iain will be 2nd or 3rd, no chance of winning imo, he might be a fancy price but even as a final two or three in the camp he will be a bigger price than now
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 9:14 PM GMT
Winner`s speech!
Report bearcub December 8, 2017 9:15 PM GMT
Boring trial
Report mach December 8, 2017 9:17 PM GMT
I've paused It's A Wonderful Life to watch this tosh
Report hemsby December 8, 2017 9:17 PM GMT
mach missing George Bailey Sad
Report bearcub December 8, 2017 9:18 PM GMT
AWWWWW was you missing George Bailey
Report bearcub December 8, 2017 9:18 PM GMT
FFS
Report hemsby December 8, 2017 9:18 PM GMT
Cool
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 9:19 PM GMT
army; I`ve been am Iain cheerleader from forever, but the storyline that has got him to where he is now is walking out the door with Dennis last night, and one of the other two jerks leaving tonight. There`ll be no more bullying, so I think he`s destined for a most honourable second; he can go through life knowing he saw off the bullies, and that there isn`t a person living on this planet who could have beaten Toff.
Report Danzaa December 8, 2017 9:25 PM GMT
Bored
Report THEMONEYSHOT December 8, 2017 9:26 PM GMT
FWIW, I've laid a bit of my green on Toff, think she will win all day long but I've got too much dough riding on her to wake up and see the entertainment news stating 'Toff airlifted out of jungle having been bitten by: spider, snake, scorpion etc etc.'
Report mach December 8, 2017 9:27 PM GMT
Toff will reach 1.05 by Sunday imo
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 9:27 PM GMT
What grit! What determination! What a gal!
Report Danzaa December 8, 2017 9:28 PM GMT
Stop shouting 'Come on!'
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 9:30 PM GMT
Toxic? Waste? are they telling Jamie something?
Report armagnac December 8, 2017 9:37 PM GMT
nobody's changed my mind, iain still wins
Report THEMONEYSHOT December 8, 2017 9:38 PM GMT
Put, money, where, mouth, is Army.
Report bearcub December 8, 2017 9:47 PM GMT
Tell him to feck himself army
Report THEMONEYSHOT December 8, 2017 9:47 PM GMT
Laugh
Report THEMONEYSHOT December 8, 2017 9:49 PM GMT
Think it's hibernation time for you, you're like a bear with a sore head Sad
Report hemsby December 8, 2017 9:52 PM GMT
TMS should be in the jungle with the other bullies Sad
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 9:56 PM GMT
Jamie`s arrogance worsens with every passing day, so convinced is he that he is quipping his way to the win. Hugely unpleasant sort.
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 9:59 PM GMT
Iain and Fizz not shown too much tonight; would hate to see either go, but have them both green.
Report armagnac December 8, 2017 10:01 PM GMT
i better not bear, he might enjoy it
Report THEMONEYSHOT December 8, 2017 10:05 PM GMT
I'm persona non grata here, but had no chance against the clique Sad

Bear = Amir
Hemsby = Jamie
Army aka Scaramanga = Dennis
Report armagnac December 8, 2017 10:09 PM GMT
i found posters with all capitals as a username are generally bellends
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 10:09 PM GMT
don`t leave us, TMS; no clique, we`ve ALL had disagreements with army, most of us many times!
Report armagnac December 8, 2017 10:10 PM GMT
JOT is forgiven coz he's got a free bus pass
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 10:11 PM GMT
Although I do think TMS has two out of his three spot on! I`ll leave it to regular readers to figure out which...
Report armagnac December 8, 2017 10:12 PM GMT
im saddened tim you think hemsby is like jamie Sad
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 10:13 PM GMT
Anyway, TMS, there are so few of us,on here that once you have posted once, you ARE the clique!
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 10:14 PM GMT
I`m not revealing which he`s got wrong, army; don`t want any phucking clique turning on me!
Report armagnac December 8, 2017 10:15 PM GMT
LaughLove
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 10:17 PM GMT
Phuck it; if we`re assigning celebs to forumites, I`m bagsying Toff.
Report bearcub December 8, 2017 10:18 PM GMT
Phew
Report armagnac December 8, 2017 10:18 PM GMT
yesssssssssssss
Report bearcub December 8, 2017 10:19 PM GMT
Poor mach
Report hemsby December 8, 2017 10:19 PM GMT
Jamie doing all 4 stars on Celebrity Cyclone.
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 10:19 PM GMT
Jamie SEETHING that he`s B2!!! YAAAAAAY, you bast@rd!!!
Report armagnac December 8, 2017 10:19 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report bearcub December 8, 2017 10:26 PM GMT
I wouldn't trust Amir an inch
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 10:26 PM GMT
This muppet clearly read, and followed, the Joey Essex `How to win IAC` method. His reading skills meant he couldn`t read it past the pictures, so still thinks Essex won.
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 10:33 PM GMT
Oi! Swash! You`re a licky lick bast@rd! Ask him the right questions, ffs!
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 10:58 PM GMT
Oi! Panel! Iain ain`t the outsider any more; the girls have been on his side for days, meaning right has prevailed, the bully`s become the unloved outsider, the persona non grata (Copyright; TMS) Oh my, what joy if he`s next out, him and his cronies shot down by Iain, one by one; Bang. Bang bang, Bang bang bang
Report THEMONEYSHOT December 8, 2017 11:05 PM GMT
Tim = Iain Love

Well one is obvious Amir = Bear cause Amir is the thick one Wink
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 11:14 PM GMT
Thought you might be claiming the Iain persona non grata role? If I can`t be Toff, the socially inept old weakling Iain is about the closest one to me, though, so I`ll take that.
Report THEMONEYSHOT December 8, 2017 11:21 PM GMT
TBT you seem like a cool person, that's what I based it on, no more no less. How's your book looking re: I.A.C.G.M.O.O.H ? If Toff wins and Iain gets top man it's gonna be a good chrimbo in the TMS household, I've got a 10 year old daughter so it will come in handy bud Grin
Report timbuctooth December 8, 2017 11:45 PM GMT
THEMONEYSHOT 08 Dec 17 22:05 
Bear = Amir
Hemsby = Jamie
Army aka Scaramanga = Dennis

THEMONEYSHOT 08 Dec 17 23:21 
TBT you seem like a cool person,

I think I love you! Oi! The Clique! Are you reading this???

Had never heard of Toff, but started the second night`s thread extolling her delights, and was laying the field the second I heard Lee was an AO; they`ve been my only two series-long greens, but have added Jennie to them over the last week or so. As such, got probably my best ever IAC book, but there`s still two days left for me to phuck things up! I`d say your daughter`s Christmas is looking good.
Report THEMONEYSHOT December 9, 2017 12:26 AM GMT
Bit of a latecomer on both fronts to be fair, got quite a wedge on Toff at just below evens and went in again on the exchange @ 1.51. Eventually saw the wood for the trees' re: Iain(Thanks Mr lower capitals armyLove) having stuck a decent amount on Amir and starting getting on what I could via my online bookie accounts as no liquidity on the exchange @ 3-1 to 4/6. Went down my local Coral Thursday and they had to phone up to get authorisation when I asked to stick on 300 @ 4/6 which after 10 mins they agreed Plain. However Iain has not brought home the bacon, yet. Like I said earlier laid Toff for a few quid so okay on that front.

As a side note I notice no disagreement on my Amir = bear observation (cause he's thick), your silence is very telling, very telling my cool friend CoolWink
Report CLYDEBANK29 December 9, 2017 12:57 AM GMT
Time for Paddy Power to get some publicity and pay out early.  As one sided a contest as we've had for years.
Report timbuctooth December 9, 2017 1:03 AM GMT
Phuck me, TMS, you`ll be getting me in right trouble with the clique!

Have to be fair about this, and say that bear`s actually a very decent sort, who is occasionally misunderstood. (Aren`t we all?)  In fact, (don`t know if you know?) bear was this forum`s `Forumite Of The Year` last year! While I did laugh at your three comparisons, if you stick around you`ll find that all three of them are top-notch posters, oodles of insight and knowledge, freely shared.  Don`t be put off, as this is, without doubt, the most friendly and helpful little corner of bf.
Report CLYDEBANK29 December 9, 2017 1:08 AM GMT
Gino's 83.42% record.  Is it going to be broken?
Report CLYDEBANK29 December 9, 2017 1:15 AM GMT
definitely under threat imo
Report timbuctooth December 9, 2017 1:22 AM GMT
A far more deserving winner than rat-killer Gino, (to me, she`s probably the most deserving winner of ANY RTV series in my 13 years at this malarkey) but 83% was quite a score.
Report scampi December 9, 2017 4:22 AM GMT
Gary Busey the best ever surely ;)
Report scampi December 9, 2017 4:46 AM GMT
"I'm the Brad Pitt of the dance world".

Gary Busey: "Who told you that?" [the most concise, astute putdown I've ever seen on a Reality TV Show- from the sharp old film Legend ]

Great as Toff is [she is the perfect candidate for IAC and the voters], personally I find she only has one side to her- a too perfect Disney-like character (saying that she's a much better winner & role model than than gurner from Geordie Shore, personally I prefer Scarlett from last year- a more real and down to earth girl- think she would get an ever better score than Toff against the field).
Report scampi December 9, 2017 4:48 AM GMT
* this field
Report CLYDEBANK29 December 9, 2017 9:17 AM GMT
Toff's had a fair bit of luck bagging the best three trials, the eating banquet, the drinking challenge and the snakes.  Of the three, Vicky, Toff and Scarlett, Scarlett is my least favourite.  She is the most down to earth, but she's the least interesting.
Report attitude adjuster December 9, 2017 10:27 AM GMT
She's a brilliant campmate

Be interesting to see how she'd fare in an Allstars shoot out though

If you had to cramp her form she really has beaten an incredibly poor field

TBF  you would definitely have her with a big timeform P if you were trying to rate her form because she does appear
to have the complete RTV package

The one i would put up against her would be Stacey Solomon ....she easily  put away a very good runner up in Shaun Ryder ,had a bigger
profile than Toff before the show and has probably more in common with the core IAC voters
Report Jack Bauer '24' December 9, 2017 12:25 PM GMT
Stacey and Scarlett would both be more popular than Toff, particularly in the north in my view. Toff is more like an affected character, whereas the other two are totally genuine. This has been the worst field ever and the most boring series.
Report VardonVoo. December 9, 2017 3:55 PM GMT
Jamie missed a trick in that trial, didn't he? If he'd held his nose and dunked himself under the gunk they would probably have gotten the fifth star.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com