Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hemsby
29 Aug 17 12:50
| Topic/replies: 45,907 | Blogger: hemsby's blog
You're going to like this train .....Not a lot Plain

Had a few quid E/W @ 33/1 and a little more on betfair at north of 30.

First the positives ...she was a member of The Royal Ballet at 16,and after graduating went on to be part of the Iranian National Ballet.Originally part of the Corps de Ballet she eventually progressed to become a soloist.In later life she was of course known for being assisitiant to her eventual husband Paul Daniels.

The Ballet background will naturally be a huge positive,as will her showbiz background and her lack of inhibition.At last nights red carpet bash she seemed very bubbly and even on the brief footage shown it's very easy to see she can move and has rhythm.Despite her age she looks in fantastic shape and given her flexibility and small physique  should be able to do lifts with the minimum of fuss.Possibility too of some goodwill from TGBP after losing her husband pretty recently.

The obvious negative is her age.At 58 she would be by far the oldest ever SCD winner.However she looks perhaps the best equipped of any oldster who has participated given her physique and presumed level of fitness.Hopefully the prods attempt to give her some help as an older winner would tick one of the few remaining boxes left.

I'm not over keen on anyone at the head of the market.Aston is an obvious ringer and has that huge hurdle to overcome,Alexandra a ringer to a lesser degree and also perhaps some personality issues.Mollie an obvious contender but looks very similar in profile to Frankie Bridge who ultimately came up short.Gemma (with apparently no dance experience) easy to dismiss at the price.

Jonnie likely to have enormous goodwill but looked stiff at the red carpet do,Davood and Joe unknowns and quite likely to be decent,Charlotte looks OKish in a few online clips but nothing special.Ruth and Richard likely to be popular with viewers and plenty of fun but perhaps ultimately not good enough dancers.The rest look fodder.

Fingers crossed for a decent run at 33/1 ......Choo Choo Cool
Pause Switch to Standard View ***McGee's Magic Macarena***
Show More
Report mach August 29, 2017 12:40 PM BST
Debbie is one of the least likeable people in the universe, from what is reported she canvassed to get on SCD as a "tribute" to her late husband, I think she would have pushed him off a cliff a year earlier if she thought it would get her a place on the show.

I'm not forecasting any goodwill  for her, a early bath is more likely imo
Report bearcub August 29, 2017 12:58 PM BST
She's universally know as "The lovely Debbie McGee"

The Universe 1

Mach 0
Report squares August 29, 2017 1:33 PM BST
I agree with Mach.  With her Barbie doll appearance, little-girl voice, etc., she has to be totally unlikeable to the core voters.

She has done the RTV circuit to death so there is nothing new to see.

The "doing it for Paul" just seems totally cynical.

Everthing about her reeks of desperation.

Numerous older ladies on the show who have had varying degrees of success will have connected with the audience a lot more than I anticipate this over-tanned, over-dyed, over-made-up monstrosity will.
Report hemsby August 29, 2017 2:59 PM BST
A simple "Good luck hems" would have sufficed Sad
Report Froggitt August 29, 2017 3:21 PM BST
Also have a ticket numbered 33 for this train. I suspect this train could terminate at or around Blackpool Station, may be useful to jump off before then.
Report Froggitt August 29, 2017 3:21 PM BST
and good luck hems and everyone else riding the lovely debbie magee
Report Makybe_Diva August 29, 2017 3:25 PM BST
Good luck, Hems!

I knew nothing about Debbie McGee, unitil I saw her in a series with some other celebs, going on a narrow boat holiday.

I thought she was lovely and came across very well. I was surprised how nice she was Happy
Report mach August 29, 2017 3:29 PM BST
Caroline Aherne: The moment Mrs Merton asked Debbie McGee what attracted her to Paul Daniels

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/caroline-aherne-dead-mrs-merton-debbie-mcgee-what-attracted-you-to-millionaire-paul-daniels-a7115801.html
Report hemsby August 29, 2017 3:50 PM BST
That Caroline Aherne interview question an all time classic Laugh

Fully understand the personality questions regarding The Lovely Debbie McGee however I've been assured by Mrs hem that she's come across very well on Celebrity Masterchef and her most recent interviews all seem to be absolutely fine to me .....always a few negatives when backing a big priced runner I suppose.

https://youtu.be/sbKNeEbrLUY

Welcome aboard Frog ....I've put you in the Co-Pilot seat (and have installed an ejector button option should you wish to bail at short notice).Thanks for the good wishes MD Love ....as lovely as ever.

For all passengers I've installed a dartboard with pictures of mach and sq attached Devil
Report squares August 29, 2017 3:56 PM BST
Sorry hems - good luck of course

Grin
Report mach August 29, 2017 4:02 PM BST
Good luck hems Grin
Report Cider August 29, 2017 4:38 PM BST
Personality is a distant second to capability in importance in the early stages of SCD trading. If personality becomes an issue that will mean Debbie will likely have traded in single figures ;)

Best of luck with the train hemsby!
Report mach August 29, 2017 4:47 PM BST
SCD has seen many good dancers in the dance off early doors because the public don't take to them, I don't see a price crash when she performs adequately on the show.
Report hemsby August 29, 2017 4:47 PM BST
Thanks chaps Love
Report Cider August 29, 2017 4:53 PM BST
Can you name a strong dancer that still traded 33/1 in the OR after dancing on a live show, mach.
Report hemsby August 29, 2017 4:56 PM BST
The personality issue is of course pretty relevant,but it's also an obstacle which can be overcome with the right trajectory and (more importantly) dance ability.

Last year's winner Ore came across pretty poorly early doors and was obviously struggling in the vote given his early B2 appearance.Abbey Clancy another who was B2 early doors (iirc) before winning.

With The Lovely Debbie McGee her chances largely depend on how proficient she is on the dance floor.We've all watched this show for many years and know how it works.....if she's favoured and pushed at the latter stages there's no reason why she couldn't win provided her dance ability isn't too far off the other contenders.

Danny Mac was a far better dancer than Ore,but Ore got the best songs/ routines in the final and was ramped to victory.If they want to push an "oldie" this year then its highly likely Debbie will be their best option in regards to dance ability.
Report Cider August 29, 2017 5:05 PM BST
Definitely helps to have an angle, and the prods on the big shows (XF, SCD) appear generally to want to keep the viewers guessing recently, rather than a go to woah winner like Harry in the past. As we seen with Jay they tried nearly everything in their locker to try and stop him when everyone expected him to walk it.
Report mach August 29, 2017 5:11 PM BST

Aug 29, 2017 -- 5:53PM, Cider wrote:

Can you name a strong dancer that still traded 33/1 in the OR after dancing on a live show, mach.

My point is I don't think Debbie will trade like a strong dancer.
the strongish dancers that have appeared in the dance off's due to suspect popularity  often trade about 8-20 when they survive the dance off, I don't see Debbie making it to trade in the low teens or single figures.
Debbie will probably dance well for an oldie but I don't see the price crash for a trade before it is clear her personality is a hindrance.

Report mach August 29, 2017 5:16 PM BST
I'm probably just trying to rationalize why I don't like the cow Blush

So good luck to all the backersLove I will try to avoid posting too much subjective negative opinion in the future.
Report Cider August 29, 2017 5:19 PM BST
That's my point mach, the initial 'gamble' is whether she can mix it with the younger ones toward the top of the scoreboard, so the personality only comes into it later down the line. If she's mid table, personality won't be relevant in regard to OR price. My suspicion is that they will give her a favourable strong song/dance to kick off with a bit of a fanfare.
Report Cider August 29, 2017 5:21 PM BST
Posts crossed there, geez I can be a slow typist!
Report squares August 29, 2017 6:31 PM BST
I can't believe she's only 58.  She's one of these people who has pretty much looked the same since she's been on TV, but I would have had her almost ten years older.
Report Froggitt August 29, 2017 6:36 PM BST
remember she starts the show with among the highest recognition by the strictly demographic. should be secure for a while
Report hemsby September 6, 2017 7:43 AM BST
We've dodged the potential Du Beke derailing ......paired with Gio Cool

Choo Choo !
Report sofiakenny September 7, 2017 2:08 PM BST
forza Debbie!
Report hemsby September 7, 2017 8:25 PM BST
Welcome aboard Kenny Cool

Hopefully we get a decent run for our money.
Report timbuctooth September 8, 2017 4:59 AM BST
Forgot to post when this train was started, but she was my first play of the series at 55, and is by far my largest early green. She just `looks` like a ballroom dancer which, before we see them all actually dancing, will do for me.
Report hemsby September 8, 2017 5:32 AM BST
Welcome aboard tim and VWP with the 55 Cool

Looks like I should have named this train the ShrewdieMobile Wink

Hopefully she doesn't look like a newborn giraffe on tomorrow's launch show Laugh
Report bearcub September 9, 2017 8:56 PM BST
Cool
Report hemsby September 17, 2017 11:19 AM BST
Whatever happened to trains ? Sad

Opening dance next weekend ...TLDM & Gio will be dancing the Paso Doble to Be Italian by Fergie ....

https://youtu.be/wgi2967f2RI

sarà fantastico !!! Cool
Report hemsby September 17, 2017 11:19 AM BST
Whatever happened to trains ? Sad

Opening dance next weekend ...TLDM & Gio will be dancing the Paso Doble to Be Italian by Fergie ....

https://youtu.be/wgi2967f2RI

sarà fantastico !!! Cool
Report hemsby September 20, 2017 9:21 PM BST
First glimpse of TLDM in action in this First Steps vid showing all 15 contestants....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0593095/strictly-come-dancing-series-15-first-steps

Still not too late to get onboard ...plenty of 20/1 on the High St and trading a similar price on betfair.Not expecting those prices to remain though when she struts her stuff for the first time on Saturday.

All aboard whose coming aboard ......this train departs on Saturday evening calling at all stations to Kerchingville.

Choo Choo !!  Cool
Report bearcub September 20, 2017 10:41 PM BST
She looked very good in that vid

Lots of natural flair Cool
Report sofiakenny September 20, 2017 11:30 PM BST
ty hemsLoveLoveLove fully commited
Report timbuctooth September 22, 2017 8:16 PM BST
Training video out, and 13.5 is matched...
Report sofiakenny September 22, 2017 11:30 PM BST
|Boooom..go debbie go!
|Boooom..go debbie go!
|Boooom..go debbie go!
Report sofiakenny September 22, 2017 11:31 PM BST
must buy better fone.Blush
Report Froggitt September 23, 2017 12:38 PM BST
debbie mcgee....sticky keyboard.....eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Report Froggitt September 23, 2017 12:43 PM BST
hems, if youre going to the buffet car, could you get me a large shiraz and some peanuts plz. need to build up my strength, this train's not derailing for some time
Report alun2005 September 23, 2017 8:01 PM BST
TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD.
Report terry mccann September 23, 2017 8:04 PM BST
she was a pro dancer so always gonna be better then average
Report Froggitt September 23, 2017 8:29 PM BST
choo chuffing choo
Report five leaves left September 23, 2017 8:51 PM BST
great shout hems Cool The best judge around
Report mach September 23, 2017 9:10 PM BST
Well done driver, a very knowledgeable pic
Report bearcub September 23, 2017 9:35 PM BST
Terry knew CoolCoolCoolCry
Report hemsby September 24, 2017 6:33 AM BST
Thanks chaps,obviously a very pleasing start Cool

Now currently trading between 7-8 .....I've sold some back in that range but still have her healthy green.

What's interesting checking the SM figures this morning is how well she is doing.SM normally wouldn't be the greatest friend to an older contestant,however she leads the field on YouTube views,Facebook likes and official Twitter feed likes.Also joint Top of the very early TM poll.

What's abundantly clear from last night is that she's in terrific shape and maintains a large proportion of  the flexibility and grace from her ballet days.Crucially too she seems to be thoroughly enjoying it.Of course now the cat is out of the bag regarding her ability and she won't have the "shock" value she enjoyed last night.

Hopefully plenty of fun to be had during the series for anyone on board early at big prices and the nice problem to have of whether to cash in or let it ride.Prudent probably to at least sell back the initial stake at this very early stage,however my feeling is that she isn't particularly overpriced at this moment in time.

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report Froggitt September 24, 2017 8:45 AM BST
great train hems, great driving, glad im on board. i've been in and out of debbie the past couple of weeks, sold back the rest of my stake last night around 8s. keeping hold of my profits for the time being.
Report sofiakenny September 24, 2017 11:54 AM BST
hemsby..I love you man!LoveLove
Report timbuctooth September 24, 2017 1:24 PM BST
FOTY 2017, 1.01
Report jollyswagman September 25, 2017 5:11 PM BST
Cool well played hems.

sorry off topic but .....  the battery for the new cab is guaranteed for 5 years. it would be prudent to assume that you will need a new one at the end of the five years, owners best get saving then as i've been told they cost 22 large Scared. i dont think they'll be selling loads of new cabs any time soon.
Report bearcub September 25, 2017 5:39 PM BST
Halfords do em for £59.50

Happy to help Happy
Report hemsby September 25, 2017 7:24 PM BST
Hi jolly ...hope you're well.

All high kicks and gusset glimpses on this thread I'm afraid .....it's my escape from the drudgery of reality Grin

I'll probably buy a few spare batteries when TLDM prevails Cool
Report jollyswagman September 30, 2017 8:56 PM BST
she certainly looks like she's in it for the long haul, a better and more natural dancer than many of the youngsters too, remarkable hems.
Report bearcub September 30, 2017 9:19 PM BST
Debbie
16.1K Tweets
Alexandra
12.1K Tweets

If she can win twitter she should be 1.8Cool
Report hemsby October 1, 2017 2:36 PM BST
A beautiful VW resulting in TLDM topping the 2 Week LB Cool

She really should be favourite now shouldn't she when the market re-opens ?

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report Froggitt October 1, 2017 4:15 PM BST
Only three of them in it IMHO.
Report TheBetterBettor October 2, 2017 8:27 PM BST
So Giovanni, what first attracted you to the millionairess Debbie McGee?
Report sofiakenny October 2, 2017 11:02 PM BST
Apart from being good she is enjoying it..if she can keep loving it she will go  very very close to winning.
Report hemsby October 6, 2017 10:25 PM BST
In tomorrow’s show ......

Debbie and Giovanni Quickstep to Let's Call The Whole Thing Off from Shall We Dance?

Another excellent piece of music for TLDM and the style of a Fred & Ginger number is right in the sweet spot of SCD viewers.

Current price is 5.5 - 5.6 ....TBH I’ve no strong opinion about where the price will be this time tomorrow evening.Aston & Alexandra again looking decent in training and the possibility of Gemma having a good week too.

Hopefully anyone on board has at very least sold their stake back for a free bet.Personally I’ve now sold approximately 33% of my initial green to spread around a few of the other contenders.

Here’s hoping for another stellar performance

Choo Choo !!!

Cool
Report Froggitt October 7, 2017 6:19 PM BST
Yes great pick again Hems. Sold off my stake for a nice free bet, and I've been in and out of Debbie the past couple of weeks whenever she weakens.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 8, 2017 2:38 PM BST
I've been in and out of Debbie the past couple of weeks whenever she weakens.

I think if Giovanni were to 'weaken' he'll be 'in and out' of Debbie too!
Report hemsby October 16, 2017 9:16 AM BST
Not the greatest of weekends for TLDM .....asked to perform in Trap 1and a lukewarm response from the judges.

CCC was always going to be an extremely difficult dance for her given her ballet background so I’m delighted to have got that one out of the way early on,rather than be vulnerable to elimination with it later.

I didn’t think her dance was too bad actually,not the most exciting TBH but the music dictated that it would be a sugar sweet routine with a pretty slow tempo (at least for a CCC)

Current price approx 12 - 12.5 ....time to bail or time to press up ?

She has the Rumba next weekend ,traditionally the “dance of death” for contestants given its slow and exposing nature.I’m hoping the opposite will be true for TLDM and it’s a dance I’ve always felt should suit her.Given her ballet  background I’m hoping that her grace and poise will be to her advantage when performing on Saturday.

She’s due a late slot in the RO and I’m hoping perhaps that this week sees her shoot up the betfair ladder again.Hopefully the music reveal tomorrow and the training clips will give some clues of what to expect.

I’ve backed my hunch and backed her again this morning at around 12 (someone was quite keen to bail) .Must confess though I haven’t been too clever in predicting her price fluctuations throughout the competition so far ....fingers crossed I’ve got this one right.

We’ve hit a slight delay,however this train is firmly still in the tracks and I’m hoping we’ll be making ground up again this weekend.

Choo Choo !!!  Cool
Report hemsby October 24, 2017 10:13 PM BST
A very good weekend for TLDM topping the LB with her Rumba and hitting an IR low of 8.2.

Perhaps fair to say she was slightly overmarked as the routine had a couple of wobbles and TBH I was a little underwhelmed.I sold a fair amount of green on the night so it ended up a pretty profitable trade.

Charleston this week (Halloween) and she’s dancing to the Sister Sledge track Frankie which seems a bizarre choice as it doesn’t feel suitable for that type of dance.I imagine we’ll see Gio dressed as Frankenstein and Debbie the mad scientist (?)

Jury out ATM as to what to expect in regards of competence and marks....training clips on Weds and Thurs ITT should hopefully reveal a few clues.
Report hemsby October 25, 2017 6:09 AM BST
TLDM proving popular with the Daily Mail readers going by the best comments underneath this article ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5013297/Debbie-McGee-58-catches-eye-colour-dye-leggings.html#comments
Report sofiakenny October 29, 2017 3:04 PM GMT
Quiet on here...great stuff Debbie..careful with all the crotch thrusting though..wardrobe malfunction could provide horror tv.
Report mach October 29, 2017 3:08 PM GMT
I've changed my opinion, If she can make the final I think she will win now.
Report hemsby October 29, 2017 4:27 PM GMT
I knew I’d get you eventually mach Wink

Welcome aboard Cool
Report hemsby October 29, 2017 4:35 PM GMT
Top of the LB for the 2nd week on the trot,TLDM going through the gears ATM.

A daredevil Charleston including a few dangerous lifts augurs well for some similar type of aerodynamics in her Salsa and Samba routines to come.The rapid footwork last night seemed to indicate that Jive won’t be a problem either.

The gap in dancing ability between Aston,Alexandra and Debbie > the rest of the field is looking more stark each week,despite the attempts of the programme to push the likes of Gemma and Joe.

Chugging along rather nicely ATM.

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report hemsby November 3, 2017 4:30 PM GMT
New low just matched of 4.7 Cool

Tango tomorrow to the BEP’s I got a feeling and the training clips have looked pretty decent.

Hopefully all goes well tomorrow .....possibilities perhaps of becoming the new favourite in just over 24 Hours

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report timbuctooth November 3, 2017 7:26 PM GMT
`Possibilities`??? Nailed on, I`d say!
Report timbuctooth November 3, 2017 9:53 PM GMT
Gogglebox loving her!
Report Froggitt November 4, 2017 6:40 PM GMT
Matched at 4.0 favourite overnight.
Report jollyswagman November 4, 2017 7:54 PM GMT
Cool
Report alun2005 November 4, 2017 7:55 PM GMT
40 out of 40 for the Tango.

This thread could be one of the greatest predictions in the history of the BF Forum.  What a tip !
Report hemsby November 5, 2017 6:03 AM GMT
Amazing night with TLDM getting the first 40 of the series and Aston providing some of  the forum with a 200/1 IR winning elimination bet.

TLDM In to favourite now and was matched as low as 2.9 IIRC last night before drifting a little to around 3.2 at suspension.With Aston being eliminated it looks likely she will open pretty short tonight when markets go live again.

Only right to sound a note of caution for anyone on this train and holding a nice position.Checking SM reaction there has been a bit of a backlash to last night’s show,with the furore being that TLDM is being overmarked.TBH I think there is some justification to this as whilst her Tango was excellent,it wasn’t really a 40 dance.

Perhaps TPTB will look to dampen her marks down over the next few weeks in order to avoid accusations of favouritism, before (hopefully) pushing her to victory at the business end ?

Whatever happens I’d say it would be prudent for anyone holding a decent position to attempt to level out a little over the course of the week and attempt to lock in some guaranteed profit .....that’s the way I’ve played it anyway.

Hopefully everyone on board now assured of a winning series and just a question of how to play the remainder.

High kicks all round (straight legs of course)

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report jollyswagman November 5, 2017 9:54 AM GMT
did you write the script for last night's show?

absolutely amazing, you are a master of your craft.
Report Cider November 5, 2017 12:03 PM GMT
Great train hemsby, and some sage advice Cool
Report timbuctooth November 5, 2017 2:24 PM GMT
Fav? Never mind that boll0x, odds on beckons!
Report Froggitt November 5, 2017 3:29 PM GMT
Shooting for evens myself tim.
Report timbuctooth November 5, 2017 3:52 PM GMT
Aston LPM 5.4, call it 18%; take that from TLDM`s LPM of 3.15 (2.15/1), and you`re left with a price of around 2.75. Very much doubt we`ll be seeing that tonight, though.
Report timbuctooth November 5, 2017 10:43 PM GMT
Amazing scenes, as the market conforms with the maths. Strange how the only one to really take up the slack is Joe, as he ain`t winning diddly!
Report hemsby November 6, 2017 5:54 AM GMT
Matched at a series low 2.64

Current price 2.82 > 2.86

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report hemsby November 26, 2017 9:43 AM GMT
Safely through after an excellent Argentine Tango Love

With Alexandra being B2 last night,4 of the 6 remaining contestants have survived at least one dance off ....only 2 not to being Gemma and Joe.

Could well be the case TGBP are going to plump once again for a “non dancer” winning the show,although Joe’s claims to that moniker are decidedly shaky given his previous musicals experience.

TLDM has a decent set of remaining dances left .....Jive,Waltz,Foxtrot and American Smooth.Musicals the theme next week so hopefully she’s given some beneficial music and film genre .

Not now as confident as before on her chances tbh,but we’re still in there swinging .

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report Junction25 November 26, 2017 10:49 AM GMT
Interesting facts for you Hemsby
Who ever has been in the Bottom 2 (Debbie) at Blackpool  have never gone on to win the title
The Couple who got the highest score at Blackpool (Alexandra) never win the title
Report Junction25 November 26, 2017 10:51 AM GMT
unless this year is the year rules get broken  Gemma and Mollie looking good position ,Time will tell
Report timbuctooth December 1, 2017 11:47 PM GMT
Gogglebox agasp at TLDM`s AT
Report hemsby December 3, 2017 9:03 AM GMT
Beautiful American Smooth last night to Memories from Cats......safely through and into the S/F next weekend.

With Alexandra again B2 last night it’s beginning to look like a straight fight between Joe & TLDM ....Gemma the only other viable winner IMO.

I suspect when the market re-opens tonight the prices will reflect this ....2 shows to go and still in with a chance.Perhaps appropriate though to reiterate that anyone holding big priced tickets should at very least be trading for a free bet.

My personal OR book is now approx..

+2.3 TLDM
+2.1 Joe
+ 2.1 Gemma
+1 Alexandra
+0.6 Mollie

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report hemsby December 10, 2017 12:29 PM GMT
Semi Final safely negotiated and the E/W part of AP bets almost certainly landed provided no 4th place is awarded in the final (this seems to be the intended format with just the winner being declared )

Will go into the final as second favourite to Joe and will undoubtedly need some help to triumph.Judges choice repeat dances will be interesting and Showdance music also ....we’ll perhaps have a better idea of TLDM’s chances when those are revealed.

GL anyone remaining on board ....plenty of opportunities all series long to lock in a decent profit and not impossible that she wins next weekend,

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report bearcub December 10, 2017 1:52 PM GMT
Money aside, i'd love to see TLDM win now.

I had a pretty negative view of her before the show but she's turned that round.

You only have to see the Goggleboxers reaction to her to see how much she's now loved across the country

Would be wonderful if she gets her just reward, the Glitterbal Love
Report hemsby December 10, 2017 1:55 PM GMT
I agree with bear.
Report hemsby December 11, 2017 8:28 PM GMT
From ITT tonight ,choices for the final are ....

Judges Choice ~ Salsa
Contestant Choice ~ Not revealed but appears to be Argentine Tango
Showdance ~ Style/Music not revealed but will include a few lifts.

Happy with those so far Cool

Certainly no stitch ups for TLDM like poor Louise had last year with her awful Flashdance CCC asked to repeat.

I’m begining to think she may be favoured this weekend.
Report bearcub December 16, 2017 9:06 PM GMT
Shoo in for Foty ;-)
Report timbuctooth December 16, 2017 9:51 PM GMT
Agreed; great year, hemsby.
Report hemsby December 17, 2017 8:38 AM GMT
Fell at the final hurdle Sad

Fantastic effort from the 59 year old TLDM .....you made my book and ensured a decent profit on the series Love
Report Cider December 17, 2017 9:00 AM GMT
I posted this upstream already but great train hems Cool

I couldn't ever have anticipated Debbie trading as short as she did. I'm not a fan of the three way DH, actually looked a bit silly, would have been nice to have known her actual finishing posi, if she achieved TF etc.
Report Froggitt December 17, 2017 10:24 AM GMT
enjoyed the ride, a decent profit on the series, laying my stake a few months ago, and laying my profit on BF over the past week or two. also falling at the last meant she didnt wreck any online accounts. great driving hems.
Report Froggitt December 17, 2017 10:25 AM GMT

Dec 11, 2017 -- 9:28PM, hemsby wrote:

From ITT tonight ,choices for the final are ....Judges Choice ~ SalsaContestant Choice ~ Not revealed but appears to be Argentine TangoShowdance ~ Style/Music not revealed but will include a few lifts.Happy with those so far Certainly no stitch ups for TLDM like poor Louise had last year with her awful Flashdance CCC asked to repeat.I’m begining to think she may be favoured this weekend.

I still contend that Flashdance routine should have been an iconic moment for SCD

Report johnnyrant December 20, 2017 10:33 AM GMT
Great pre-series call, hems. Got derailed within sight of termination. The change of final format a cruel blow for e/w, TF backers of Debbie too - I have no doubt Alex was 4th & would have been leaving before the last 3 danced one last time under the old format. Gemma had a good night… probably cose for 2nd between her and Debbie imho.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com