Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 514 comments are related to the topic:
###Jack Dee, Julian Clary, Jim Davidson....step up Helen Lederer###

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 13  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 13 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 514
By:
sofiakenny
When: 10 Aug 17 17:14
ok..I am now officially worried..the cloak of invisibility must be discarded  immediately.Plain
By:
Jim Duncan
When: 10 Aug 17 17:22
...we'll see Helen in the diary room at least saying the word: 'Sarah' tonight - could be worse I suppose Mischief
By:
VardonVoo.
When: 10 Aug 17 18:37
Don't worry - she'll get the limelight when Derek summons her mysteriously ghostly presence to appear during the next seance.
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 10:00
dismissing all polls as i often do with certain housemates, i see still helen making the final and coming top 5 with her loyal supporters who are of a core voting age.
if she does make the final, there is no reason why she wont bump a few places up given a bit more airtime.
have her down for 5th at the moment so nothing too get excited about, but she is far from out of it imo
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 10:01
still see*
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 13 Aug 17 10:17
Give it up lad, shes not worth itSadSad
By:
bearcub
When: 13 Aug 17 10:21
You hang in there army lad, a good woman is worth fighting for CoolCool
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 10:22
i dont know wins after last night, its wide open jot
any from 6 can win imo
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 10:23
who*
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 13 Aug 17 10:32
Theres plenty of other fish in the see, you will see. In a years time it will be Helen who.Sad
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 10:38
lol she beats danan everyday for the rest of our lives, yet she's more than double his price
thats another market rick i cant really get that excited about though, plenty of time too make a move though
By:
jollyswagman
When: 13 Aug 17 11:15
army sometimes you just have to admit you've got it wrong. she has done feck all so gives the public zilch motivation to vote for her. you are flogging a dead horse.
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 13 Aug 17 11:34
Gonna make him a nice shepherds pie with Bisto gravy Jolly, then apple pie with clotted cream for afters, that will cheer him upSad
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 15:46
jolly

im not flogging anything, ive half given up by clearly stating i think she comes 5th of 5 IF she coasts her way into the final somehow, it would be braindead of me as driver of this train too completely give up on her.
never know she might take gemma on as a mother figure and bring her down a peg or two.
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 19:28
very interesting poll on tibb, who you like poll so im guessing more than one can be picked.
helen in 4th is pretty insane considering online she should be doing poorly compared too casuals, especially when she has been invisible.

only 43 voters i know, but im gobsmacked she's doing so well online...i think she's not out of this at all, given more airtime

View Poll Results: Who do you like?
Amelia        12    27.91%
Brandi        16    37.21%
Chad        29    67.44%
Derek        8    18.60%
Helen        21    48.84%
Jemma        3    6.98%
Jordan        3    6.98%
Paul        3    6.98%
Sam        9    20.93%
Sandi        27    62.79%
Sarah        32    74.42%
Shaun        20    46.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 19:42
the rest of the house is so unlikable or very weak, helen is from out of this..bring it the feck on

choo choo !!!
im baaaaaaack
By:
bearcub
When: 13 Aug 17 19:52
Plain
By:
jollyswagman
When: 13 Aug 17 19:54
Cry
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 19:57
ive read ie forum today, loads on there saying they still dont have a fav hm
so all this airtime accumulated by the mongs has done them no favours at all, sometimes its best too be invisible for the 1st part of the series
sarah also very marmite on there but she has at least motivation from voters, the rest have no or very little thus far

c'mon hells bells
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 19:57
watch and learn a master in his profession peasants
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:04
underestimate an icon too mems at your peril Devil
By:
bearcub
When: 13 Aug 17 20:04
ie forums have about 20 posters Cry
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:12
there a dam sight better judge than DS, i can tell you that for nothing
By:
Lifter
When: 13 Aug 17 20:15
Been aboard this train since the beginning, my largest green. Been waiting for her to make a move - but doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon. Cmon Helen!!
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:16
plus i can see with my own eyes how weak this series is, bogle is a joke price.
shes been shown a little more than helen, just coz shes a goggle boxer shes teflon
insane, helen is a ledge and an icon, if she just gets a little more airtime she'll beat bogle hands down
i think she p1sses the final myself and could esaily finish top 3
when the numbers dwindle she'll get shown, fans are loving the rare snippets and scraps were forced into having
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:17
stick in there lifter, that poll has rejuvenated me bigtime...she is so loved, not getting the credit on here by the numptie crew
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:28
there is two showmances now brewing, chad and sarah, sam and emelia
the public get so p1ssed off with it, i can see them voting elsewhere if we get drowned in there saliva
helen needs more diary rooms, her eccentric crazy ramblings are adored by the female voters
as i said before men just dont find women comedians funny, i think that is standard..i certainly dont but women do
By:
bearcub
When: 13 Aug 17 20:30
Her Diary room about the triangles was side splitting Plain
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:35
yep, i thought so too but hey ho grow a pair of t1ts and your'll love it
go figure innit
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:36
if i get my desired airtime the proof will be in the pudding, she deffo needs more..not a lot just more
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:37
its the fact the field is fecking awful that is why she is huge value
apart from sarah the pack is tight as ****s on the tellymix poll
By:
bearcub
When: 13 Aug 17 20:38
everytime she gets shown she drifts
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:42
and ?
since when did this market become the oracle
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 20:44
this market is 99% males
clueless mug males who underestimated my coleen in january
bring it on i say
By:
timbuctooth
When: 13 Aug 17 20:51
From army`s poll, we have

Chad        29    67.44%
Sarah        32    74.42%

yet one`s sub 3, the other seven times the price. I`ll leave it to the shrewdies to work out where the value is...
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Aug 17 21:02
i repeat that helens core vote is not online at all, yet she convincingly beats the younger mob, especially amelia and sam who would be expected too do quite well online...yet she is times 4 times there prices CrazyCrazy

lump lump and lump some more helen fans, lets make the red screeners really pay..coz when she gets shown and makes her run...the reds will have too green up in single figues, crashing her price right down coz they've pooood there panties
By:
bearcub
When: 13 Aug 17 21:05
I think army might be drunk Sad
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 14 Aug 17 00:20
Cry
By:
sofiakenny
When: 14 Aug 17 00:49
so am I.Grin