Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 514 comments are related to the topic:
###Jack Dee, Julian Clary, Jim Davidson....step up Helen Lederer###

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 13  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 13 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 514
By:
mach
When: 03 Aug 17 09:50
Abandon ship
By:
armagnac
When: 03 Aug 17 10:20
i think its very notable helen wasn't shown, the simple reason is once/when she is shown she will carve through this dire field like a hot knife through butter.
By:
bearcub
When: 03 Aug 17 10:22
Always a good thing to get no airtime Laugh
By:
armagnac
When: 03 Aug 17 10:28
clary had none for two weeks
By:
bearcub
When: 03 Aug 17 10:39
Load of bollox
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 03 Aug 17 16:49
I think she is probably too middle class for this audience. Females need to be more chavvy to connect with the voters on this show.
By:
armagnac
When: 03 Aug 17 17:14
mmm was a gamble going in so early just basing her on having a comedian background and fitting her into a loose woman pedigree, im not sure myself how this one pans out jack...but the field looks p1ss poor as it always turns out to be, only a few have the gumption too win and she does have the potential to win this very easily if she steps upto the plate, wants to be there and gives it go.

time will tell, not really seen her have a decent conversation yet, let alone a diary room moment where she will probably excel

as said very early days where the shouty mob rule the air, plenty of time for her too shine
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 03 Aug 17 17:25
She could have decent chance if she makes an effort to really get involved and is not just there to pick up the cheque and if she is not portrayed as being too superior, but even then I think it may be difficult for her to build a connection with the voters.
By:
armagnac
When: 03 Aug 17 17:33
i think her humour is one of the driest out there, if people get it she'll be fine but like you say it can come across as being slightly superior.
price was too big for me and was well worth the early gamble, given a market where you can only get pennies on here and the street...so waiting for a decent moment was suicide for me, especially when i had her down last year as being a potential winner.
it was either wait and see if she shines, then take single figures...or gamble at close too 20's she does what she's capable of.
By:
armagnac
When: 03 Aug 17 17:53
it is totally impossible too predict how someone is gonna react couped up in house full of wannabe's and nutters, especially when the sleep depravity starts too kick in.
one thing is, for my gut and all of our guts its a lot dam easier once you've watched them for a week or so but i can live with taking a huge punt from time too time and going for the jackpot.

actually this time last year was the heavy d punt, that went wrong very quickly but i still made a massive chunk on bear.
so im not too concerned where this goes, always time too rectify a dodgy gut move
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 09:21
mmmmm im just beginning to see what's happening here, helen's nerves on launch night were very genuine in front of emma when she was acting a bit odd.
im getting the feeling, she's quite reserved and shy around people who she don't know or is uncomfortable with..seen the 1st glimpses on bots last night she's coming out of her shell a bit and interacting a bit more with the housemates.
its clear as crystal the longer she's in there and the more she gets to know the rest the more confident she will become..my worry was she was there for the money and wouldn't join in but she's looking like a grower to me.

it does appear she did not know any of them well enough on launch night too strike up an instant bond, like we often see with the older housemates...she's having to start from scratch and get to know them all one by one and find the ones she likes before letting her guard down a bit.

dark horse
group horse
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 09:50
please please please become best friends with sandi, then i forsee a dual-forecast LoveCool
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 10:17
having done the rounds on sm this morning, where i didn't expect much support at all for auntie helen im pleasantly surprised and quite enthusiastic for the future if she's already picking up decent support there.
considering she's literally done f all in the house so far she is getting quite good reviews, especially with her facial expressions which is what she's probably most famous for...sm is loving them, well she's not said a lot so good reason lol

on the gunging clip on fb she has the top rated comment which reads:

'i love helen. i love the fact she looks out of place and isn't like the rest. finally - someone who doesn't try to be something they ain't'
all the replies to that post are positive too  Excited

having felt a little down she wasn't being shown much and didn't look up for it...im a bit perkier this morning.
c'mon helen, you make the effort and i think you will totally hose up in this p1ss poor field.
if she does and once it gets shown, she'll pick up massive support hand over fist and the current odds will have looked very silly indeed.

CHOO CHOO for my renewed enthusiasm
By:
mach
When: 04 Aug 17 11:08
come on Army admit it, she is a cheque thief the likes of we have seen many times before.
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 11:24
mmm funny you say that mach as its a massive worry for me, you know when they get nominated and they cheer there up and prey to be evicted to get paid...basically telling the audience they don't want to be there.
from what we have seen so far its a concern, she needs to embrace and want to be there, which i think will happen once she settles in and gets too know them.

so this charity 50k prize thing is an absolute god send for me as i fully believe she will not want to let her charity down or disrespect it in anyway...she's far too astute to do that.

her charity is the Eve Appeal Gynecological Cancer Charity, plus she's also an ambassador for the Prince's Trust.

3 reasons why she's not been shown much yet is:

1. she has not struck up any decent relationships yet

2. shes being held up as a probable winner

3. the loud shouty tw'ts are ruling the air
By:
mach
When: 04 Aug 17 11:33
3 reasons why she's not been shown much yet is:

1. she has not struck up any decent relationships yet
  - true and she is not likely to either

2. shes being held up as a probable winner 
  -  dream on

3. the loud shouty tw'ts are ruling the air
-  thats what the producers want these days, they don't care to show relationships building between runners unless it's a made up showmance
By:
bearcub
When: 04 Aug 17 11:39
army getting proper mugged off

Happy
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 12:04
more like you monkeys are getting proper worried shes up for it, coz she totally p1sses up if she is
By:
sofiakenny
When: 04 Aug 17 12:06
cubby..I joined this train at 22 for noble Helen...you dont think she will trade a lot lower?Shocked
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 12:07
1 quality moment, she halfs in price
2 quality moments, she becomes fav

FACT
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 12:08
3RD quality moment, she wins on the bridal Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 12:24
the market is all based on her being there for the 300k, big statement that
her facial expressions are legendary amongst her fans, and are already going down a storm on sm
the second she shows intent, you will see the biggest rush ever too get on at any price
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 16:08
looks like another no-show tonight, am i concerned
don't be daft, i'd rather the annoying koonts bury themselves while she sits in behind with a double handful
she'll get her go all in good time, and at the right time

gonna be like arazi when it happens Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 16:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNZn919v6BU
By:
bearcub
When: 04 Aug 17 16:36
army 2016
heavy read the handbook of getting airtime Cool

army 2017
looks like another no-show tonight, am i concerned,don't be daft,
By:
five leaves left
When: 04 Aug 17 16:38

Aug 4, 2017 -- 4:25PM, armagnac wrote:

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNZn919v6BU

More like Scurlogue Champ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYRHvOEkWn8

I was there Coolhad the forecast

By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 16:39
two totally different personalities, heavy needed it...led don't, she just needs a few decent moments here and there
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 16:40
fix
By:
armagnac
When: 04 Aug 17 16:42
this could end up one of the easiest calls ive ever had
By:
armagnac
When: 06 Aug 17 10:21
spent most of yesterday topping up inbetween work, helen has got absolutely f all too beat..could easily stay in the background till the last week and win on the bridal.
the rest are mostly unlikable and the more there shown the worse they look

helens price is a gift from the gods Cool
By:
bearcub
When: 06 Aug 17 10:24
For layers Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 06 Aug 17 10:57
put £200 up at 17 please and back your mouth up with actions
By:
armagnac
When: 06 Aug 17 11:05
he's either gone too walk the dog or he's keeping his fat HL green Wink
By:
armagnac
When: 06 Aug 17 11:15
5 days in and not one dr moment from our helen yet, talk about being held up..coz she's a natural commentator and will shine like the star she is when shown.
just sayin
By:
mach
When: 06 Aug 17 11:19
#deadwood
By:
armagnac
When: 06 Aug 17 11:19
lols
By:
armagnac
When: 06 Aug 17 11:27
you really think a top comedian has been paid 300k too float around, did nobody notice the camera zoom in several times too helens facial expressions as the house was being punished...no co-incidence, just subtle reminders.
they need too push helen, she's the ace up the sleeve that can be used anytime they want..prods are having there fun with the yanks and divs like danan.

also the talent task where helen was made a judge, no accident..there obviously lining up a stand up task for her later down the line.

easy money this
By:
bearcub
When: 06 Aug 17 11:29
If she doesn't win immunity she will be fav to go

And you know it Sad
By:
bearcub
When: 06 Aug 17 11:31
The eviction is Tuesday, she hasn't been shown

You do the maths Cool
By:
mach
When: 06 Aug 17 11:34
Helen is not a top comedian, she is a washed up comedian cashing in before her star hits the ground.
Older housemates often get paid well stay in the background then limp out of the house when their time comes
Helen was probably a judge as she has no act to do.
The camera catching a glimpse of Helen's face was completely accidental, if this is the straw you are grasping on to give CBB up!
Page 2 of 13  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 13 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com