Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
02 Sep 16 23:35
| Topic/replies: 55,843 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
generally 16/1, hopefully still is by the time you finish reading this..personally i'd back 1st then read.

The campaign to see him win SPOTY is already well underway, encouraged by the horse and hound..with a facebook page which is gathering rapid momentum.
its been an awful long time since show jumping had a SPOTY win, that was 1960 when broom managed a bronze medal.
so fans of this sport and Nick have had an awful long wait and can finally now give something back by voting him there winner.

the backstory too nick is quite something, apart from the countless titles to his name he has been put right through the mill in his sport of show jumping.
gonna try and keep this as short as possible so there will be numerous links, all at the bottom which you can read at your own leisure.
so bullet points are:

nick won the 1st ever british show jumping gold medal in rio
he's the oldest gold medal winner in over 100 years
he has the world record for the highest ever jump
he broke his neck in 2000 and was told he'd never ride again
he had a hip replacement in 2011

on top of all of that, his horse big star fought back from a career ending injury, where nick said if big star is retired so am i...lucky enough big star regained full fitness and they both went on to win gold in rio.

Kev's campaign got him to 2nd last year and no offence to rugby but its nowhere near loved and adored as much as equestrian sport, or all horsey sport for that matter.
there was a decent segment for Nick on BBC breakfast this morning where he thanked the support he has had from older fans since winning, i believe this support to be massive myself and will certainly not all show up on social media.
fans that have followed his whole career and people of an age that do vote, i'd go as far as saying many would be the ones who voted for murray in previous years, who i now think will side with Nick as voter fatigue for murray must now surely be at its peak, regardless of what he has done this year or how he finishes it.
also see quite a split vote going on with murray, trott and farah etc..nick having the horsey types on his side is quite a swing in what could be a lowish winning vote.

Nick also has a few aces up his sleeve which could see him win by a landslide in all honesty.
not only has AP McCoy come out and backed him for spoty but both his sons are very well known in the racing world.
dan skelton is a race horse trainer and harry is a national hunt jockey, both are well behind the campaign and will no doubt create massive interest for there father in racing circles.

for me this is probably the bet of the year, if he don't win..he goes mighty dam close.
no-one else's back story comes remotely close to that of Nick's.
also any talk of a lifetime achievement award is simply not gonna happen coz if anyone watched the BBC clip this morning he said big star has a good 2 years left in him and Nick is very keen to be a part of it.
you don't give lifetime awards to people still competing at the top level.

links to follow as this thread is already long enough, plus a bit of research i did from the daily mail comments.
Pause Switch to Standard View ***Nick Skelton - simply Wins SPOTY...
Show More
Report armagnac September 20, 2016 5:56 PM BST
hard to gage polls in SPOTY when certain regions and demographic's can play a major role
Report bearcub September 20, 2016 5:59 PM BST
Out of interest what price did you back Browlee at?
Report armagnac September 20, 2016 6:09 PM BST
lets just say i watched it on tv in the morning and checked the market and he was 200/1
didn't back it, kept watching the market until he got too 16/1 before thinking sh1t
only seen a clip on the news, when i watched the full bbc clip i realised the impact of it
massive feck up on my part, my 1st reaction was he'll just help split the vote but ive researched it properly, he's obviously a major runner

yes im kicking myself for not taking it seriously the minute i seen the news
Report armagnac September 20, 2016 6:12 PM BST
for me, farah and trott being from london and AB being from leeds is key
murray will always have a very strong scottish vote but will struggle in england this time
Report Tom_Ato September 20, 2016 6:14 PM BST
I messed up even worse, I saw the Brownlee footage in the early hours, it was someone filming the tv with no sound and piss poor quality, I thought, ahhhh how nice! I quickly checked the market and he was 400/1. I didn't back it, I went to bed lol. Would have been a sweet trade.
Report bearcub September 20, 2016 6:17 PM BST
lols
Report Tom_Ato September 20, 2016 6:18 PM BST
you lols at my pain and stupidity Cry
Report armagnac September 20, 2016 6:19 PM BST
no sh1t soup, i seen it go down too 100/1, then back too 200/1 and thought there it goes, back out too driffey land
heartbreaking thinking back on it
Report Jim Duncan September 20, 2016 6:26 PM BST

Sep 20, 2016 -- 12:09PM, armagnac wrote:

lets just say i watched it on tv in the morning and checked the market and he was 200/1didn't back it, kept watching the market until he got too 16/1 before thinking sh1tonly seen a clip on the news, when i watched the full bbc clip i realised the impact of itmassive feck up on my part, my 1st reaction was he'll just help split the vote but ive researched it properly, he's obviously a major runneryes im kicking myself for not taking it seriously the minute i seen the news

unlucky army - no matter, you'll be able to back him again by the month end at 50+ Mischief

Report armagnac September 20, 2016 6:35 PM BST
lol, yep no doubt
this market is the most clueless of the lot
just coz no-one is mentioned or does stuff they drift, yet the favs never move

KS did f all for 6 months last year, was 14/1 on the morning and still came 2nd

prices mean zilch imo
until the shortlist is known, then it might get interesting
all dependant on another act of god that could happen at anytime

being a position taker in this market is the most lethal of all, but im not trading for profit
im here for a jackpot win
so all or nothing
Report hemsby September 20, 2016 6:57 PM BST

Sep 20, 2016 -- 12:14PM, Tom_Ato wrote:

I messed up even worse, I saw the Brownlee footage in the early hours, it was someone filming the tv with no sound and piss poor quality, I thought, ahhhh how nice! I quickly checked the market and he was 400/1. I didn't back it, I went to bed lol. Would have been a sweet trade.

My 5AM bowl of Coco Pops proved much more profitable than normal Tom Wink Took everything from 400 > 200 ...I know you'll be pleased it went to a good home Grin

Report hemsby September 20, 2016 6:58 PM BST
....postscript was I sold nearly all of it at 90,60,50 and 17 Cry
Report hemsby September 20, 2016 6:59 PM BST
For the record as great a moment as it was,I think he has virtually no chance of winning SPOTY.In 3 months time this will be a distant memory and he'll probably be trading close to 3 figures IMO.....I fecking hope so anyway Cry
Report armagnac September 20, 2016 7:02 PM BST
is this the start of a campaign, c'mon leeds get one up and running again

https://twitter.com/hashtag/spoty?lang=en-gb
Report armagnac September 20, 2016 7:04 PM BST
even without that moment elevating him, he deserves a shot at it
retained his gold in a very tough sport after coming back from injury
never been shortlisted before
in a normal year he'd have a chance regardless
Report Tom_Ato September 20, 2016 7:09 PM BST
i'm glad it was you hems Grin

coco pops at 5am is a nice ritual, i sometimes put chicken nuggets and onion rings in the deep fat fryer at 5am if i'm struggling to sleep.
Report Jim Duncan September 20, 2016 7:26 PM BST
"being a position taker in this market is the most lethal of all, but im not trading for profit - im here for a jackpot win - so all or nothing "

Given all the above and all that's been said today army, I don't understand why you didn't smash Brownlee in to 16/1 rather than start backing at that point?
Report Jim Duncan September 20, 2016 9:41 PM BST
...sorry army that was an unfair post - apologies - we've all made errors and thereafter wished we'd acted on our instincts sooner or to a greater degree Blush
Report nigelpm1 September 20, 2016 11:06 PM BST
Wow, that's a lot of posts to plough through - good read though.  Don't think anything has changed mind.
Report armagnac September 20, 2016 11:09 PM BST
well Jim i can't predict the future, i didn't give him a chance of making the shortlist beforehand.
he was only elevated after his act of kindness and has a far greater chance of making the shortlist now, it still took me a few hours too fully appreciate what he's been through and achieved
by then he was 16/1
all it really means is, my stake is far greater than it would of been had i acted earlier
if he wins that 200/1 will curse me all my life
Report armagnac September 20, 2016 11:14 PM BST
being as there from leeds and seeing how KS's campaign did so well, i'd be amazed if there was not a AB campaign up by the end of the week.
especially as there holding there 4th annual triathlon in the city on saturday

already talk of it surfacing, won't take much too snowball
if one starts it will escalate far quicker and wider than KS's ever did
Report armagnac September 20, 2016 11:23 PM BST
https://twitter.com/hashtag/spoty?lang=en-gb
Report armagnac September 21, 2016 12:29 AM BST
pretty decent post just went up on DS
im gonna nick it

- Triathlon is a sport growing in popularity and profile
- The Brownlee Brothers have become increasingly well known
- The BBC did a documentary feature on them before the games which bought them to even wider promenance.
- Brownlee DEFENDED his title after a difficult time with injuries his brother was second.
- There were front page pictures of the Brownlee Brothers the day after the race and it was one of the defining images of the games.
- The more recent incident with the Brownlee Brothers recently made international news headlines that far transcend their sports and was a game changer in terms of impact

The issue here is you seem utterly unable to look beyond pure sporting attainment and that is NOT what SPOTY is about. It is about the sports people who made an impact on the public conciseness. The incident at the weekend touched people who don't even follow sport. It was a moment that transcended sport. Therefore he should be on the shortlist.

the appledash poster on there is complete plum btw

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2146367&page=25
Report Henry VIII September 21, 2016 4:43 AM BST

Sep 19, 2016 -- 3:51PM, nigelpm1 wrote:

AB and NS will both be in 20's next week.

Report armagnac September 21, 2016 8:51 AM BST
that clip is now upto 6.6 million
600,000 more than when i last posted
Report armagnac September 21, 2016 9:14 AM BST
currently going up 3000+ every 10 mins
probably be over 7 million views by this time tomorrow

that will rocket up once they start doing a few talk shows next week
not even sure there back in the country yet, can't see anything anywhere too say they are
Report armagnac September 21, 2016 11:28 PM BST
currently 6,876,638 Views
Report mach September 22, 2016 12:32 AM BST
lpm 38
and stil not valuePlain
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:30 AM BST
nearly there 6,924,325 Views
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:35 AM BST
market looks all over, all i keep reading is how mems were crying as they watched AB carry his brother and how he should win SPOTY
probably gonna get way more than half a million votes on the night
murray's p1ssy scottish vote is gonna get swamped by a massive english landslide
AB will get over 200,000 votes just from multi-voting yorkshire supporters and triathlon fans nationwide

would not be surprised if this was the biggest vote winner ever, topping over a million
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:38 AM BST
and the fact the same mems are saying what a great role model AB is for everyone and how there gonna sit there young kids down and show them the clip when there old enough too understand, and explain too them this is what a hero looks like
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:43 AM BST
it will go down as one of the all time great sporting moments in the history of world sport
one simple act of selflessness kindness
a lesson too all, not just in sport but in life
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:59 AM BST
would not be surprised if this years SPOTY is one of the most watched in recent times
not only coz of the outstanding success of british sport this year, but for the simple fact of what AB did for his brother
there will be thousands upon thousands tuning in who don't even like sport just too see that moment again and throw there support at AB and make damn sure he gets the award for being the most deserving
Report bearcub September 22, 2016 10:18 AM BST
This is the Skelton thread.

Can we please have an update on why he's 8 X the price he was a few weeks ago
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:26 AM BST
you tell me, ive no idea why he's taken all the AB slack
as mystified as you, maybe insiders are preparing him for the LAA

he only drifted after the AB move
why didn't the scottish bore drift ?
or mr glass vote ?

im guessing if NS does somehow make the shortlist he will crash in again

KS was 14/1 on the morning of the award and had the best campaign ever seen

AB has come from nowhere to probably making the shortlist
does the market think he's nicked skeltons place

who fecking knows
i don't
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:27 AM BST
and this is MY THREAD, i made it..i can add runners to it as i see fit
especially in the wake of the biggest story world sport has ever seen
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:34 AM BST
ive covered his story as much as i can
no new news is coming out
he has a big race in december going for the rolex grand slam
if he wins that, all good

still waiting too see if gets a documentary as well

market is clueless and im not concerned about his price, so i don't see why anyone should be
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:41 AM BST
this market now has two goodwill stories
if they both make the shortlist
who will the public side with AB or NS or give votes too each

if only one makes it, they will reap all the goodwill

maybe the market believes this will be AB

as we don't even know who the panel is yet, its pretty hard to guess what is going too happen

also specials markets are the most clueless on the planet

hence why you bet on them bear, so asking stupid questions about market price is pointless

especially when you damn well know i don't have the answer

AB or NS ftw

that is all
Report bearcub September 22, 2016 10:53 AM BST
Nick being on Question of Sport was your trump card Plain

Played it too early imo Sad
Report bearcub September 22, 2016 10:53 AM BST
Should have put him on the Christmas special Cool
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:55 AM BST
lol
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:59 AM BST
my biggest concern as my NS green is double that of AB, is the BBC have switched camps after such a big story
so no decent life story documentary for NS and no shortlist entry
paving an easy win for AB

the BBC commentary on the brownlee moment is as big as that of 'they think its all over' or the champions league moment when gerrard scored that late goal
my guess is they will want to cash in on that
Report bearcub September 22, 2016 11:37 AM BST
They were just on TM
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 12:23 PM BST
aye, cracking interview
1st of many
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 12:28 PM BST
once there triathlon is out of the way this saturday, they will be free too do the whole media circuit
if there profile was not already through the roof, it will made sure of in the coming weeks
Report mach September 22, 2016 12:41 PM BST
Cheats should never be allowed to prosper.
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 12:43 PM BST
chuckle
Report mach September 22, 2016 12:45 PM BST
Grin
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 12:51 PM BST
i learnt that one from bear Cool
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 1:21 PM BST
they did radio 2 as well today

https://en-gb.facebook.com/thebrownleebrothers/
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 2:58 PM BST
great interview from radio 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p048nn68?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_radio_2&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=radio_and_music
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 3:05 PM BST
Chris Evans literally starting the campaign off there
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 3:06 PM BST
they both voted for sinfield, haha shock
this time the whole of leeds will be voting for AB
Report bearcub September 22, 2016 3:21 PM BST
Chris was saying they should have a special award Plain
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 3:22 PM BST
chuckle
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 3:24 PM BST
chris was just being nice too johnny
think the bbc has run out of making awards up by now for special circumstances
which this is not anyway
as AB is a double world gold medalist and deserves his place on the shortlist regardless of being a hero
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 3:26 PM BST
being a hero the world looks upon is just a bonus and pretty much makes you a 1.01 shot if you get shortlisted
surprising how long its taking for him to go odds on tbh
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 3:58 PM BST
probably will be very soon actually, should start getting early polls and indicators for potential runners soon
telegraph normally do there thumbs up/down one as a guide
once a few of them pop up and AB is p1ssing them by over 50% we'll have a new fav
Report Jim Duncan September 22, 2016 4:21 PM BST
army: just wondering what you think about Anthony Crolla's credentials in comparison to Nick Skelton's?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/world-champion-anthony-crolla-would-6881295
Report Jim Duncan September 22, 2016 4:30 PM BST
*Anthony Crolla's credentials last year in comparison to Nick Skelton's credential's this year?
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 4:36 PM BST
can't really compare someone getting there head smashed in too someone with a broken neck
both really bad, i'd say Crolla's was worse coz skeltons was self inflicted and crolla was helping a neighbour

its all immaterial if you don't get shortlisted and then get a decent build up and edit

the skelton story is a whole lifetime
crolla's was one incident

it's something that really can't be compared easily, its not black and white
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 4:45 PM BST
unless we get a moment too top Brownlee's selflessness hero moment, a non-olympian winning SPOTY is going to be a very tough task for anyone

barring another act of god, the only person i see capable of this if they get shortlisted is bale
and he would have to beat ian rush's wales goal record and probably score a hatrick in doing so, too even come close

or possible a british golfer winning the ryder cup in the most dramatic fashion ever seen, would have to be rose or willet i'd imagine

apart from all that, AB is a cert and should be odds on
Report Jim Duncan September 22, 2016 4:47 PM BST
the skelton story is a whole lifetime ...hence the Lifetime Achievement Award is far more suitable.
Report Jim Duncan September 22, 2016 4:48 PM BST
"apart from all that, AB is a cert and should be odds on"
odds-on to be shortlisted or to win?
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 4:50 PM BST
well im guessing if shortlisted, he'll be 1.10
so what price should he be now ?
need tim for this he's good at this
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 4:58 PM BST
the skelton story is a whole lifetime ...hence the Lifetime Achievement Award is far more suitable.

thats our opinion

the people who started his campaign and are behind it, want him too win the main award
not a single mention of the LAA from them
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 4:59 PM BST
your opinion*
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 5:30 PM BST
says it all

The Brownlee brothers melted the hearts of the nation over the weekend when Alistair helped his brother Jonny across a triathlon finish line in Mexico.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jonny-brownlee-says-would-help-8891078
Report bearcub September 22, 2016 5:48 PM BST
No idea why people are taking such low prices on here when much bigger available on Hs
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 5:56 PM BST
probably coz of the two media stories today
be happening for a while i'd imagine
Report Jim Duncan September 22, 2016 9:20 PM BST
If you could only have one of Skelton or Brownlee making the shortlist, who would you choose army?
Report timbuctooth September 22, 2016 9:25 PM BST
armagnac 22 Sep 16 16:50 
well im guessing if shortlisted, he'll be 1.10
so what price should he be now ?
need tim for this he's good at this

Te maths are fairly straightforward; what price would you put him at to be shortlisted? Evens might not be too far out, as a very rough guide, (and it`s an easy figure to work with!) If he`s a fifty-fifty to shortlist, then you would simply double that (slightly optimistic!!!) 1.1, meaning he`should` be 1.2 now. If you think he`s more likely to shortlist than evens, then adjust accordingly between the 1.2 and the 1.1.

I`ve laid him at 590; what do I do now, please?
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:25 PM BST
even though AB is half the green of NS, i would choose AB in a heartbeat
coz i think if he makes the shortlist he's a certainty
NS on the other hand is probably tougher to get over the line, as his vote is very hidden and hard too account for

eg: we could have a poll now and NS would hardly show up on it like KS did, but do well in the final vote imo but would he beat murray ?

whereas AB would poll really well and win the final vote easily and i mean by a landslide
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:47 PM BST
I`ve laid him at 590; what do I do now, please?

prey
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:53 PM BST
especially after seeing this tim

https://www.facebook.com/brownleetriathlon/
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:55 PM BST
oooops this one i mean

https://www.facebook.com/WarringtonTriathlonClub/

Pauline Mead, Millie Pearce, John Sime and 114,665 others like this.

169,068 shares
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 9:57 PM BST
looks like the campaign is up and running and it makes kevin sinfields campaign from last year look minuscule
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:01 PM BST
this really does look all over, im not sure what someone can do too top this but its gonna need something on a monumental scale too challenge AB now for the award now.
Report Jim Duncan September 22, 2016 10:13 PM BST

Sep 22, 2016 -- 3:25PM, armagnac wrote:

even though AB is half the green of NS, i would choose AB in a heartbeat coz i think if he makes the shortlist he's a certainty NS on the other hand is probably tougher to get over the line, as his vote is very hidden and hard too account foreg: we could have a poll now and NS would hardly show up on it like KS did, but do well in the final vote imo but would he beat murray ?whereas AB would poll really well and win the final vote easily and i mean by a landslide

Q) "If you could only have one of Skelton or Brownlee making the shortlist, who would you choose army?"
A) "even though AB is half the green of NS, i would choose AB in a heartbeat"

are you now thinking Skelton has no chance of winning despite his 'H&H' campaign?

Report Jim Duncan September 22, 2016 10:16 PM BST
out of the known candidates, who do you think has the most impressive results this year and thereby the most deserving award winner?
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:29 PM BST
nick skeltons support is unknown
AB support is worldwide, in voting terms the whole of yorkshire which houses 5.2 million people
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:32 PM BST
out of the known candidates, who do you think has the most impressive results this year and thereby the most deserving award winner?

without knowing the ins and outs of every sport
how hard they have trained
how gruelling there sport is
the hours and effort they have put in

another impossible question JD

there's probably some who will not make the shortlist that are as deserving
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:38 PM BST
the momentum surrounding AB is astonishing and going up at an alarming rate
sinfields momentum didn't even come close too this level in the two weeks before the award

i can't even put figures on the numbers its going too reach, but its already bigger than sinfields was on the eve of the awards and we have 3 months to go

i honestly believe AB will top a million votes
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:39 PM BST
and the main reason being, he will get just as much support and votes from non-sporting fans as well as sporting fans
Report Jim Duncan September 22, 2016 10:39 PM BST
"there's probably some who will not make the shortlist that are as deserving "
...yes, 'fraid that's the nature of this award army - either way, your boy has done you proud in the betting market - good for you :)
Report armagnac September 22, 2016 10:49 PM BST
gonna be a long 3 months but if anyone does something too top this then fair play to them
Report Jim Duncan September 22, 2016 11:03 PM BST
Do you think this act of kindness and generosity by Tai Woffinden trumps Alistair Brownlee's kind brother love act?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/motorsport/1532878/speedway-world-cup-final-tai-woffinden-inspires-great-britain-to-second-place-then-gives-his-medal-to-girl-in-the-crowd/
Report armagnac September 23, 2016 8:22 AM BST
'What an inspiration': This Morning viewers left in tears over the Brownlee brothers' interview
THE Brownlee brothers left This Morning viewers in tears today after they came on the show to talk about their viral World Triathlon Series video in Mexico.

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/this-morning/606263/this-morning-viewers-left-in-tears-over-the-brownlee-brothers-interview
Report armagnac September 23, 2016 8:24 AM BST
i see the main banner at the top of the telegraph's facebook page is the brownlee's
no guesses who there behind then

https://www.facebook.com/TelegraphSportPage/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE
Report armagnac September 23, 2016 8:38 AM BST
campaign update and those numbers won't include the older voters who don't use social media.
its only been going 3 days
sinfield didn't have these numbers at the end of his campaign which was running for months and months and he got 270,000 votes

https://www.facebook.com/WarringtonTriathlonClub/

Paulene Wood, Lorraine Milnes, Kate Johnson and 129,112 others like this.
188,450 shares
Report armagnac September 23, 2016 8:50 AM BST
the triathlon season is now over, so the boys have all the time in the world too do as much media as they want leading upto the award.
i don't think there'll be off our screens now
they were already popular but now they are overnight icons

they will want too raise there profile as much as they can, and also the sport they love
they won't get a better chance too give there sport an unbelievable boost, as well as give AB the chance too keep the momentum rolling so he wins SPOTY

he should be odds, and will be
just when, not if
Report armagnac September 23, 2016 8:51 AM BST
odds on*
Report bearcub September 23, 2016 9:20 AM BST
There's some big red Brownlee layers seething quietly in the background imo Devil
Report armagnac September 23, 2016 9:30 AM BST
no doubt bear, i couldn't understand the layers yesterday laying chunks..ok if they were taking profit or arbing, but too lay in the hope he gets beat by a bigger random act than he did is complete lunacy.

i can understand the bale and joshua money coz they still have moments that could happen, even rose
but what moments are we talking about that tops what he did
even if someone does something amazing, it wont stop his sport and virtually most of yorkshire getting behind AB

if your red or still laying him, you need more than luck
if i was in that situation, i'd be on red reducing mission by backing him very hard now and laying when he goes odds on..if you still think he can be beaten

no polls yet, but im guessing he will get 50%++ on any we see, and that will be the time he probably goes odds on
Report Jim Duncan September 23, 2016 5:25 PM BST
I guess your Skelton backers will be fuming with all of this Brother Brownlee nonsense?
Report nigelpm1 September 24, 2016 8:58 AM BST
50%+ on polls - lol.
Report LendUsAFiver September 28, 2016 10:57 AM BST
Anthony Joshua is probably his biggest threat but even then Athletics win 4 in 5 times v's boxers and that is without this exceptional story that has captured everyones hearts.

Only one runner this year unless someone tries to replicate the gesture but even then it would be a floppy copy.
Report Notsofastmyfriend October 27, 2016 1:15 PM BST
Is it only me loving the 7/2 Team GB for team of the year, everyone is sick of Leicester.
Report timbuctooth October 27, 2016 1:54 PM BST
No, not just you. Worthy winners in their own right, but with the whole patriotic feelgood factor thrown in. Also, such an award would solve a lot of problems over who to include in the main shortlist; honouring the team, leaves the shortlist far more manageable.
Report Notsofastmyfriend October 27, 2016 4:14 PM BST
Great opportunity to get the Paralympic Team in as well, Beeb loves the diversity.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com