Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
03 Jan 16 13:00
| Topic/replies: 55,934 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
i don't need to watch a single episode too post up my nap, yeah ok its all won in the house but the competition looks p1ss weak from the leak, and from a standing start scotty hoses up in this field.
im willing to take the gamble knowing the history of popular geordie shore runners in RTV shows
managed some 12/1 on the rumours he was going in, knowing it was non-runner no bet..so seemed at the time huge value, i'd be amazed if he ever goes double figures in running.

RE: geordie shore runners in RTV programs
charlotte - CBB, she was and still is a hugely popular cast member of GS and loved by her audience - won
vicky - IAC, as above but no long a cast member - Won
ricky - GS, was told he was not popular and was not liked by the audience - didn't win

as for scotty, he is the 2nd most popular cast member of GS behind gaz.
he is labeled by most as the funniest of the cast
he is also loved by the audience

so as history reads, he has the criteria to be a major runner..also add in he is very fit and comes from a region of very loyal people, well the north imo is far superior at winning RTV shows anyway, he has to be respected from the start.

i also know he is not only popular with the yoof but with mems, as many of the mums out there love watching geordie shore as its full of sex and relationship sh1t
so he will be known by many a mum from the word go

another thing in his favour, is he will be having his 1st stint in 'ex on the beach' which has already been filmed but due to be aired around the 19th, this could play a major part in keeping the momentum rolling along.
not that he'll need it, one thing is certain for scotty and that is airtime...he wont be a shrinking violet and will feature heavily imo

in this new era of big brother he ticks all the boxes of winner
i cannot see any negatives in his profile
will be hard to beat from the rumours of his competition
Pause Switch to Standard View ***Scotty T - aka - Turbo D!ck -...
Show More
Report bearcub February 4, 2016 7:38 PM GMT
Army trying to post clever CryLaugh
Report armagnac February 4, 2016 7:42 PM GMT
I actually posted better but my phone went technical error and deleted it
Getting on my tits that is
So I forgot most of my original post
Clyde knows
Report Henry VIII February 4, 2016 7:43 PM GMT
"Tonight's edit could be a game changer"

Yes, and tomorrow's. People always over-rely on polls and under-rely on the actual show. Edits have laid waste to many a poll.
Report armagnac February 4, 2016 7:47 PM GMT
Tiff hardly being shown makes things very easy Wink
Report Henry VIII February 4, 2016 7:50 PM GMT
Grin T3 all have money shots tonight Army. A few examples: Tiff's infectious laugh when she rides Scotty, Scotty's feelings for Megan, and Stephanie chucking milk around, and Stephanie and more Stephanie.
Report armagnac February 4, 2016 7:51 PM GMT
All to play for
Report sofiakenny February 4, 2016 8:07 PM GMT
I think Turbo will harden in price..Excited
Report PAKEY February 4, 2016 9:18 PM GMT
To those claiming Scotty is only liked by little girls, Mrs P and I have loved him from day 1.
We love his open character and honesty, I also love him 'cos I'm holding big tickets at 5/2 to win and 8/11 top male.
Be Lucky
Report Angela Rebecchi February 4, 2016 10:11 PM GMT
Favourite here too PAKEY, been a class act this series.
Report jollyswagman February 4, 2016 10:12 PM GMT
class act? he's done nothing all series
Report PAKEY February 4, 2016 11:35 PM GMT
Nothing changes zoom Blush
Some housemates don't have to act like performing monkeys, they just ooze charm and an honest outlook.
For me, he's the typical guys want to be him, women want to do him type.
Loved this CBB, channel 5 have really brought the show back to life
BTW what is it with this love for Tiffany?, just can't have the beeatch
Report mach February 5, 2016 2:29 AM GMT
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/492561/CBB-fix-scandal-Gaz-Beadle-tricks-fans-vote-Scotty

probably a negative story for scotty, not many will have been caught out, but will put some off
Report Tim_B February 5, 2016 2:39 AM GMT
Yes mach, I saw that earlier. a PR disaster for Scotty T imo. Just encourages people to vote for the others.
Report Tim_B February 5, 2016 2:44 AM GMT
I also agree that not many will be caught out. I mean, I don't know many mobile numbers that look like that :/. Also, I have people messaging me saying that they think that snapchat story has actually won it for Scotty T and the others have no chance. I mean, come on. 2000 votes at the very most? Means nothing in the grand scheme of things, and Channel 5 were very quick to get on the case regarding fraudulent votes.
Report PAKEY February 5, 2016 8:13 AM GMT
Is it worse than the favourite shouting on the main show that she wants dick any way she can get it?
Report armagnac February 5, 2016 2:42 PM GMT
odds on now, oi don't want credit
just less earache next time i tell you the future
Report LendUsAFiver February 5, 2016 2:44 PM GMT
That is some fall! I've added some liquidity to help the drop at 3.2+ but a p1ss in the ocean compared to the amounts currently being matched.
Report armagnac February 5, 2016 2:46 PM GMT
why i don't understand is, why didn't ricci go odds on
he was in GS too Mischief
Report jollyswagman February 5, 2016 3:59 PM GMT
as a newbie i can understand why this train was formed, the op makes out a good case why he should do well. however, inside the house he's provided virtually zero entertainment for me. he hasn't been central to the story line at all. he's boring but nice. if he wins its down to the gs fans rather than anything he's done on cbb so he really doesnt deserve it. that said the market says he winsSad
Report Froggitt February 5, 2016 4:01 PM GMT
need to see if the GS fans turn up to vote jolly
Report sofiakenny February 5, 2016 4:03 PM GMT
I think you know the answer FroggyWink
Report Froggitt February 5, 2016 4:05 PM GMT
marks out of 10 in the house.........charlotte 9 vicky 8 scotty 5. first two won, but was that as a result of being entertaining and engaging in the house? or was it because of their GS fans?
Report Froggitt February 5, 2016 4:06 PM GMT
a not entertaining GS member is new ground for rtv
Report Froggitt February 5, 2016 4:06 PM GMT
admittedly he turned up for the last few days
Report hemsby February 5, 2016 4:07 PM GMT
I'd still be quite surprised if he wins jolly.....take no notice of the market btw it's frequently wrong.Also don't be put off by accusations of insiders for every market move....a complete load of Bollox 9/10.
Report jollyswagman February 5, 2016 4:14 PM GMT
the other thing's the edit isnt it? at first i thought he wasnt being shown much because C5 didnt want a runaway winner from the off. then i thought he just didnt do enough to merit being shown. bearing in mind he certainly hasnt been tco so far if they push him tonight could that get him over the line?
Report Froggitt February 5, 2016 4:18 PM GMT
implied percentages currently snotty 55% tiff 32% steff 11% - hems whats your thoughts?
Report hemsby February 5, 2016 4:33 PM GMT
On the current market prices Frog ?

It's been that sort of series....big swings in the market and nothing really happening to justify it.

FWIW I'd still make Tiff favourite over Scotty and would be amazed if Steph won.Tbh I haven't altered my book for a few days now....too many red herrings amongst the SM measures to be dogmatic about the result,so happy just to take my profit....biggest green Tiff though.
Report Froggitt February 5, 2016 4:38 PM GMT
ive mentally banked most of my profit so not going to take any large stances today. happy to play around with 20% of my profit on any value
Report Froggitt February 5, 2016 4:38 PM GMT
biggest green still my little muffin
Report hemsby February 5, 2016 4:50 PM GMT
WP pal....terrific train win or lose and deserving of creating a tidy profit Cool
Report Froggitt February 5, 2016 4:52 PM GMT
thanks hems hope youve still got some interest there
Report hemsby February 5, 2016 4:58 PM GMT
Yep...I've played safe tonight.  #coward
Report George Bailey February 5, 2016 5:39 PM GMT
When does she flip with Tiffany?
Report Henry VIII February 5, 2016 6:22 PM GMT
Well done Army, looks like your boy takes the crown to me. I've gone full circle on his chances.

I think it will go to the line however, not w
Report Henry VIII February 5, 2016 6:23 PM GMT
Well done Army, looks like your boy takes the crown to me. I've gone full circle on his chances.

I think it will go to the line however%
Report Henry VIII February 5, 2016 6:24 PM GMT
FFS it keeps cutting my posts. I'll try the final bit on its own.
Report Froggitt February 5, 2016 6:28 PM GMT
another great train - well done army
Report armagnac February 5, 2016 6:44 PM GMT
ty chaps but not over yet, could steph pip him for the jackpot
scotty a moderate win for me, should of had more faith in the GS lot
also traded badly most of the way through, mainly on john and tiff
Report LendUsAFiver February 5, 2016 6:47 PM GMT
HAve we ever seen inside money on this show? Definitely not in CBB last year she was 4th favourite on finals night.
Report armagnac February 5, 2016 6:48 PM GMT
oh no, not that word...take cover everyone, angie is coming
Report sofiakenny February 5, 2016 7:12 PM GMT
just threw a few quid on Steph to finish 2nd..geordie shore massive may get her past the potty mouth ham shank.
Report Spinoza's Ethic February 5, 2016 7:18 PM GMT
A plethora of unknowns and a short-priced favourite.
The spoiler looks poor for Tiff but could be another trap.
Looking for clear value I think Steph at 9/2 TF with Uni etc stands out.
Report sofiakenny February 5, 2016 10:16 PM GMT
wd opLove
Report George Bailey February 5, 2016 10:20 PM GMT
Great shout army..spot on with the reasoning. Been a good ride Wink
Report Angela Rebecchi February 5, 2016 10:21 PM GMT
Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:06 PM GMT
Feb 4, 2016 -- 8:54PM, five leaves left wrote:

I thought with Vicky on that there would be a big Scotty ramp. The opposite happened. They clearly don't want him winning

Probably cos he's hacking up atm

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:28 PM GMT
Scotty T well in front.

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:30 PM GMT
Whose backing Tiff at these prices when she's being crushed by Scotty T in the actual votes.

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:33 PM GMT
Lots of young girls want Steph and Tiffany to win, lots of people in Newcastle don't do twitter as they're not little slappers and they've casted their vote for Scotty T. God save the twatter followers.

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:40 PM GMT
Twitter will love this, but the voting public won't. Hopefully people back her in off the back of it

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:57 PM GMT
Twatter exploding with Tiffany tweets. Wonder why none of them are actually voting for her LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Cider • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMT
n1 mach, some crazy panic buying.
Report• Quote • Block User five leaves left • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMT
Shocked
Report• Quote • Block User Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMT
panic buying LaughLaughLaugh

Cool
Report CLYDEBANK29 February 5, 2016 10:26 PM GMT
well done army
Report hemsby February 5, 2016 10:34 PM GMT
VWP army.  Cool

Terrific early shout @ 12/1 and proved lots of us (myself included ) wrong about the strength of the GS vote.
Report Angela Rebecchi February 5, 2016 10:36 PM GMT
Clas Army CoolLove
Report five leaves left February 5, 2016 10:41 PM GMT
n1 army Love
Report bearcub February 5, 2016 10:44 PM GMT
Wd army Love
Report ahorsewithnoname February 5, 2016 10:45 PM GMT
Great early shout army, very good reasoning too Cool
Report stu February 5, 2016 11:39 PM GMT
Top early pick army Cool
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 12:00 AM GMT
nice shout from spinners tonight
cheers gents, onwards and upwards Cool
Report Cider February 6, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

Feb 5, 2016 -- 10:21PM, Angela Rebecchi wrote:

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:06 PM GMTFeb 4, 2016 -- 8:54PM, five leaves left wrote:I thought with Vicky on that there would be a big Scotty ramp. The opposite happened. They clearly don't want him winningProbably cos he's hacking up atmAngela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:28 PM GMTScotty T well in front.Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:30 PM GMTWhose backing Tiff at these prices when she's being crushed by Scotty T in the actual votes.Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:33 PM GMTLots of young girls want Steph and Tiffany to win, lots of people in Newcastle don't do twitter as they're not little slappers and they've casted their vote for Scotty T. God save the twatter followers.Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:40 PM GMTTwitter will love this, but the voting public won't. Hopefully people back her in off the back of itAngela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:57 PM GMTTwatter exploding with Tiffany tweets. Wonder why none of them are actually voting for her LaughLaughLaughLaughCider • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMTn1 mach, some crazy panic buying.Report• Quote • Block User five leaves left • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMTShockedReport• Quote • Block User Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMTpanic buying LaughLaughLaugh

Deliberately obtuse?

Report Jack Bauer '24' February 6, 2016 12:05 AM GMT
Well played, army. Two winning trains in a row.
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 12:06 AM GMT
cheers jack, don't get one for years...then two at once
remind you of anything LaughLaugh
Report Cider February 6, 2016 12:07 AM GMT
hems & bear?
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 12:08 AM GMT
ScaredLaugh
Report PAKEY February 6, 2016 12:21 AM GMT
Well done army x
Report George Bailey February 6, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

Feb 5, 2016 -- 5:39PM, George Bailey wrote:

When does she flip with Tiffany?

Wonder why she didn't given market got Scotty/Tiffany right?

Report armagnac February 6, 2016 12:41 AM GMT
Thanks PAKEY Love
Report scampi February 6, 2016 1:41 AM GMT
A scumbag Winner for a scumbug Channel. (also owners of c5 own mtv which geordie shore is shown on- hmmmmm)
Report scampi February 6, 2016 1:48 AM GMT
Celeb BB & Big Big Brother used to be a dazzling light amongst all that Benefits Street crap c5 put out. But now BB blends in with it :(.
Report George Bailey February 6, 2016 1:51 AM GMT
That big a red scampi? Sad
Report scampi February 6, 2016 5:44 AM GMT
That big a red scampi? Sad

Well I lost on Scotty T (2 units). But won 14 units on Gary Busey - so no big deal. Just p i s s s ed off that it seems Endermol edited it so that Scotty T would win just to satisfy their new boss (c5 and MTVGeordie Shore being owned by the same person :( )
Report scampi February 6, 2016 5:50 AM GMT
Great original shout Army , especially Tiff being 4th (I thought it impossible). Shame survation/TVpolls aren't still going- would have been interesting to have seen their results compared to the other polls.
Report jollyswagman February 6, 2016 7:39 AM GMT
army, calling the winner before the field is known is the act of a genius or as you might say a jeanius. great work.
Report Spinoza's Ethic February 6, 2016 9:53 AM GMT
Ty, Ganacers. I thought it had gone unnoticed!
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 10:38 AM GMT
no worries spin Cool

jolly Love

thanks scampi, the only poll worth knowing is the one this forum rejected and ridiculed a long time back
its now gone full circle and this forum needs bails poll as all the others are corrupt too feck
i thought it was decent of him too share his opinions on here myself, as they were genuine and honest

my gut told me tiff was a no-hoper
bails actually had the data too prove she was a no hoper
well done bails, great work mate..just very unlucky on steph Wink
Report Angela Rebecchi February 6, 2016 1:23 PM GMT
GWWWWAAAAN Scotty T. WP Army mate. Spot on throughout despite some berrating you Cool
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 1:29 PM GMT
yeah used too it angie, you know what this place is like...if we all had the same opinion, they'd be no value
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 1:29 PM GMT
a few rules broke this series, makes the next one even tougher to call..should be fun Cool
Report George Bailey February 6, 2016 1:32 PM GMT
Being petty but for the purpose of analysis he won despite this not panning out....he'd have been evens from the off if it had been I suspect

he wont be a shrinking violet and will feature heavily imo
Report Angela Rebecchi February 6, 2016 1:35 PM GMT
He hacked up for being a legend in Newcastle. I'd be surprised if he beat Darren Day in the neutral vote.
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 1:37 PM GMT
yes, bails...they did not want a runaway winner, hence hardly shown in 3 weeks
Report George Bailey February 6, 2016 1:40 PM GMT
Not much too show tbh army...my abiding memory of him is laying in bed staring at the ceiling....but he was "nice" and as with Chloe that was enough. Nice winning CBB is just another development in its history. Though I guess Rylan was a "nice" winner too as I only remember him once kicking off and that was contrived.
Report George Bailey February 6, 2016 1:40 PM GMT
#to Cry
Report Angela Rebecchi February 6, 2016 1:45 PM GMT
I thought he was class. Dead pleased he won over the fake obtuse Tiffany. The irony was that twatter was exploding with joy when Tiffany was being vulgar and yet voters across the country in their sitting rooms who had previously liked her went right off her, I watched with 2 different sets of people and her general constant sex talk was a massive turn off despite it making her popularity swell amongst twatter and the polls - the nutters on DSpy BBSpy TIBB no doubt raging.
Report Henry VIII February 6, 2016 1:45 PM GMT
BB don't care that much who wins it, they mainly want to make a good show. If Scotty did interesting things they would have shown it, and they wouldn't have cared if that made him a runaway winner.

He was a warm, decent, smiley chap though, and Tiff and Steph took their negatives too far.
Report Angela Rebecchi February 6, 2016 1:46 PM GMT
Spot on Henry. That said you could tell Emma and I think neutrals weren't happy with the result.
Report Henry VIII February 6, 2016 1:47 PM GMT
Yeah, there was just too much of it. Once or twice maybe, but sex talk all the time was the act getting rude and tedious.
Report Henry VIII February 6, 2016 1:47 PM GMT
^ regarding Tiff sex talk
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 1:50 PM GMT
best moment for scotty was him licking megan's arse Cool
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 1:51 PM GMT
poor soup Sad
Report Angela Rebecchi February 6, 2016 1:51 PM GMT
Yeah, was relentless. Scotty T a very deserved winner. Tiffany would have been a shocking winner.
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 1:52 PM GMT
0-2 Leicester

LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report George Bailey February 6, 2016 1:54 PM GMT
I layed them top 4 a few weeks back Sad...happy to lose tbh and hope they win the league
Report armagnac February 6, 2016 1:56 PM GMT
Sad im wanting them too win, will be the best thing ever for the prem league
gives hope too all, villa stoke etc
what a story
Report Angela Rebecchi February 6, 2016 7:40 PM GMT

Feb 5, 2016 -- 10:21PM, Angela Rebecchi wrote:

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:06 PM GMTFeb 4, 2016 -- 8:54PM, five leaves left wrote:I thought with Vicky on that there would be a big Scotty ramp. The opposite happened. They clearly don't want him winningProbably cos he's hacking up atmAngela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:28 PM GMTScotty T well in front.Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:30 PM GMTWhose backing Tiff at these prices when she's being crushed by Scotty T in the actual votes.Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:33 PM GMTLots of young girls want Steph and Tiffany to win, lots of people in Newcastle don't do twitter as they're not little slappers and they've casted their vote for Scotty T. God save the twatter followers.Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:40 PM GMTTwitter will love this, but the voting public won't. Hopefully people back her in off the back of itAngela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:57 PM GMTTwatter exploding with Tiffany tweets. Wonder why none of them are actually voting for her LaughLaughLaughLaughCider • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMTn1 mach, some crazy panic buying.Report• Quote • Block User five leaves left • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMTShockedReport• Quote • Block User Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMTpanic buying LaughLaughLaugh

LaughLaugh

Report Angela Rebecchi February 6, 2016 7:40 PM GMT
Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:06 PM GMT
Feb 4, 2016 -- 8:54PM, five leaves left wrote:

I thought with Vicky on that there would be a big Scotty ramp. The opposite happened. They clearly don't want him winning

Probably cos he's hacking up atm

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:28 PM GMT
Scotty T well in front.

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:30 PM GMT
Whose backing Tiff at these prices when she's being crushed by Scotty T in the actual votes.

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:33 PM GMT
Lots of young girls want Steph and Tiffany to win, lots of people in Newcastle don't do twitter as they're not little slappers and they've casted their vote for Scotty T. God save the twatter followers.

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:40 PM GMT
Twitter will love this, but the voting public won't. Hopefully people back her in off the back of it

Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 9:57 PM GMT
Twatter exploding with Tiffany tweets. Wonder why none of them are actually voting for her LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Cider • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMT
n1 mach, some crazy panic buying.
Report• Quote • Block User five leaves left • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMT
Shocked
Report• Quote • Block User Angela Rebecchi • February 4, 2016 10:00 PM GMT
panic buying LaughLaughLaugh

LaughLaugh
Report mach February 11, 2016 3:46 PM GMT
Scotty confirms he is a massive fecking hypocrite

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/493869/Scotty-T-finally-goes-public-with-...
Report attitude adjuster February 11, 2016 8:36 PM GMT
anyone know if there's any prices available for Megan to win Rear of the Year?BlushTongue Out
Report George Bailey February 12, 2016 2:27 PM GMT
Dunno I'll arsek
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed June 11, 2016 12:32 AM BST
bump
Report George Bailey June 11, 2016 12:44 AM BST

Feb 12, 2016 -- 2:27PM, George Bailey wrote:

Dunno I'll arsek

Laugh

Report Tom_Ato June 11, 2016 9:06 AM BST

Feb 12, 2016 -- 2:27PM, George Bailey wrote:

Dunno I'll arsek

lol good one master Bailey Laugh

Report Tom_Ato June 11, 2016 9:07 AM BST
you are underappreciated here
Report George Bailey June 11, 2016 9:09 AM BST
A prophet without honour in his own lunchtime Plain
Report armagnac August 9, 2017 4:02 PM BST
tom im that good i can tip before they've even stepped one foot in the house Wink
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com