Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scampi
07 Jul 15 04:24
| Topic/replies: 953 | Blogger: scampi's blog
... seeing Chloe neck and neck with Jack to be Evicted next in the polls :)
Pause Switch to Standard View One of the most heartwarming things...
Show More
Report lookingon July 7, 2015 10:10 AM BST
Grin
Report lookingon July 7, 2015 10:18 AM BST
One of the most heart warming things I've seen is laying Jack @ 3.85 & 4.0 and backing back @ 40 plus and a couple of pound at 95.
PrayforJack Love
Report scampi July 17, 2015 3:19 AM BST
Can't believe that lisping, ventriloquist dummy look-a-like won this series! :(

Hope you made a profit on the whole series Lookingon- I reckon you did because you've always said you like to play it safe.
I lost 6 units this series :(
But made 14 units on the greatest Housemate ever Busey, scraped 1 unit on Katie Price. So not so bad overall.

Hopefully someone like Busey will appear in this summer's CBB. :)
Report five leaves left July 17, 2015 10:16 AM BST
Stevi Ritchie Plain
Report lookingon July 17, 2015 10:36 AM BST
Scampi - Sorry you didn't win on this BB SadHopefully you'll make it back on CBB plus more.
I ended up having same green on Chloe & Joel. Joel just slightly better green because I liked him.
I didn't make a fortune but not too bad.
Didn't like Chloe so much would have preferred Joel to have won or better still Jack Grin

I always try to level my book up before the final as I prefer to come out with a profit and I haven't got time to be glued to the computer all day.

Chloe had the advantage of being the only girl and a Northerner.
I think what really won it for her was playing the "Normal" card.  Had Joel needed the money maybe he'd have stood more chance of winning.

Good Luck for CBB Happy
Report bearcub July 17, 2015 10:38 AM BST
Awww what a lovely post Happy
Report GeorgeBrush July 17, 2015 10:40 AM BST
normal post
Report five leaves left July 17, 2015 10:44 AM BST
She didn't play the normal card. TPTB did
Report five leaves left July 17, 2015 10:45 AM BST
Well she played it to a degree, but TPTB decided to emphasis it. Even though it clearly wasn't true
Report five leaves left July 17, 2015 10:45 AM BST
#emphasise
Report GeorgeBrush July 17, 2015 10:48 AM BST
even now you're overthinking ;)
Report five leaves left July 17, 2015 10:51 AM BST
Probably, yes. I need to be more like your guru
Report lookingon July 17, 2015 10:59 AM BST
It was a very poor series and I was looking forward to it finishing. None of them were that likeable.
If it hadn't been for Marc, I may have turned off watching it.
I had a soft spot for Jack & Joel but they had too much against them going into the final....Joel wealthy and Jack taking the money.
I very much doubt much phone revenue come from Chloe's neck of the woods. Never met more tight fisted people than Yorkshire people.
I suppose the only good thing is Danny not winningLaugh

CBB much more enjoyable as it doesn't go on too long.
Report scampi September 11, 2018 2:24 AM BST
Haha, never knew I was this bitchy - "Can't believe that lisping, ventriloquist dummy look-a-like won this series! :( "

Shame Lookingon & GeorgeBrush don't post anymore :(
Report scampi September 11, 2018 2:29 AM BST
Sorry Chloe, if you ever happen upon this forum, us bettors can be quite bitter when we lose some cash!
Jimmy Carr was who I meant when referring to the ventriloquist dummy (the bloody tax dodger)!!
Report scampi September 11, 2018 2:51 AM BST
Haha Marc, I'd fogotten about him, probably the most divisive, controversial  Housemate ever, like Freddie or Science on Steroids- think he went to about 1.25/1 in outright but then went out in a multi-up vote to evict- something to bear in mind for the upcoming Civilian series.
Report scampi September 11, 2018 3:10 AM BST
Big Brother on air since 1999, the show that coined the phrase "Reality TV". So many happy (and sad sometimes) memories watching it,betting on it & using this forum over the years. If only we had the liquidity now that we had back then ! Or we had the knowledge then that we know now !!
LONG LIVE BIG BROTHER :)
Report armagnac September 11, 2018 10:34 AM BST
long live army more like Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com