Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
squares
20 Dec 14 13:32
| Topic/replies: 74,163 | Blogger: squares's blog
A little bit of excitement this morning thanks to The Star again then Happy

Not very happy about the Judges' picks seemingly being kept secret until the actual show.  One just hopes it's a fair contest and everyone gets a decent one.  I think I can remember a couple of dreary/strange choices in the past.

All four finalists will perform the Judges' pick first and later their showdance.

After this the finalist with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the beginning of the results show. Then the three remaining finalists will perform their favourite routine of the series.

Showdance
•Caroline and Pasha will be performing their Showdance to Beverly Knight’s version of ‘Angels’.
•Frankie and Kevin will be performing their Showdance to ‘Get Happy’ by Judy Garland.
•Mark and Karen will be performing their Showdance to ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen.
•Simon and Kristina will be performing their Showdance to ‘A Little Less Conversation’ by Elvis Presley.

Favourite dance
•Caroline and Pasha will be reliving their bazaar Charleston to 'Istanbul (Not Constantinople)' that they performed in Around the World Week.
•Frankie and Kevin will be reviving their West Side Story inspired Paso Doble that they first performed in Movie Week.
•Mark and Karen will be performing their Samba to ‘That’s The Way I Like It’ for a second time, they first performed this in Week Five.
•Simon and Kristina have chosen to perform their Argentine Tango to ‘Roxanne’ that they first performed in Blackpool.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 18  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 691
By:
squares
When: 20 Dec 14 13:34
Caroline & Pasha, Charleston, 29/11/14, scored 9 10 10 10 = 39

Frankie & KfG, PD, 11/10/14, scored 8 9 10* 9 9 = 45 (*the infamous Donny 10)

Mark & Karen, Samba, 25/10/14, scored 8 9 8 8 = 33

Simon & Kristina, AT, 15/11/15 scored 8 10 10 10 = 38
By:
no moves
When: 20 Dec 14 13:45
I layed Caroline yesterday at 1.69, her price today is 2.26, drifting like a barge is there any known reason this, has anybody any information?
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 20 Dec 14 13:48
Daily Star 'Leak' but take it with pinch of salt if I were you.
By:
Cider
When: 20 Dec 14 14:03
Hope you've asked santa for a new drum
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 20 Dec 14 14:14
Laugh
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 20 Dec 14 14:28
Cider

Fcuk off.  Another horrible horrible wanku of a person.

I just speak the truth, try to be fair and I get this.  Why I don't know.

Just horrible.

Merry Christmas to you.
By:
Cider
When: 20 Dec 14 14:34
Thanks Lou Love
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 20 Dec 14 14:39
Cider

Shame on you I hope it makes you happy to bully someone, you must be very proud of yourself.

I'm sure your parents must be proud too.
By:
Cider
When: 20 Dec 14 14:43
They were especially proud when I showed them my X Factor book from this year Happy
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 20 Dec 14 14:50
Forget it.
By:
Elise89
When: 20 Dec 14 15:09
Not much festive cheer on here Sad
By:
Henry VIII
When: 20 Dec 14 15:10
Showdance

•Caroline and Pasha will be performing their Showdance to Beverly Knight’s version of ‘Angels’.
    A beautiful slow dance or a dirge with awkward lifts. Risky.

•Frankie and Kevin will be performing their Showdance to ‘Get Happy’ by Judy Garland.
    Sounds similar to what Tom and Camilla won with. Grimsby boy is on the ball.

•Mark and Karen will be performing their Showdance to ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen.
    Looks like a hopeless gimp whatever he does.

•Simon and Kristina will be performing their Showdance to ‘A Little Less Conversation’ by Elvis Presley.
    Great song, but Kristina can be over-ambitious. Risky.

Favourite dance – YouTube views

•Caroline and Pasha will be reliving their bazaar Charleston to 'Istanbul (Not Constantinople)' that they performed in Around the World Week.

•Frankie and Kevin will be reviving their West Side Story inspired Paso Doble that they first performed in Movie Week.

•Mark and Karen will be performing their Samba to ‘That’s The Way I Like It’ for a second time, they first performed this in Week Five.

•Simon and Kristina have chosen to perform their Argentine Tango to ‘Roxanne’ that they first performed in Blackpool.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 20 Dec 14 15:14
* similar to Tom and Camilla = the Fred & Ginger stuff that the public love so much
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 20 Dec 14 15:17
I thought Tom's final show dance was fabulous Fred n' Ginger stuff.  Loved it, I hope Frankie's is as good.
By:
no moves
When: 20 Dec 14 15:21
If they could see me now............Shirley McLainne.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 20 Dec 14 15:27
Training clips "Backstage: The Final!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing
By:
Sekt10ned
When: 20 Dec 14 16:08
Just a thought about the favourite dance. I wonder if Simon doing the only romantic/passionate dance might be an advantage to him. Frankie's west side story is perhaps a bit too show business and when it comes down to it the Charleston is entertaining but doesn't move you very much. Also maybe it is me but there have been better Charlestons on strictly before.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 20 Dec 14 16:11
Caroline's showdance will actually be the most passionate by far. Dunno if that's good or bad for Caroline.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 20 Dec 14 16:14
About fav dance I think Frankie wins. But if they stick her first and Simon last who knows.
By:
Sekt10ned
When: 20 Dec 14 16:19
Are the votes re-set for the second part of the show? If they aren't then Caroline might have plenty of votes banked already then
By:
Henry VIII
When: 20 Dec 14 17:44
Couldn't find about vote resetting on their web site. Anyone remember from last year?

Voting is cheap - 15p from landline or mobile, and everyone has 3 free votes online. No app and need to register so more fiddly than XF.
By:
Cider
When: 20 Dec 14 17:45
Highly unlikely to reset, next to no chance.
By:
squares
When: 20 Dec 14 17:45
wouldn't have through votes would be reset during a final
By:
johnnyrant
When: 20 Dec 14 17:58
no, votes always carried forward
By:
bearcub
When: 20 Dec 14 18:02
Don't let them bully you Sekti0ned Sad
By:
hemsby
When: 20 Dec 14 18:28
Evening all Cool

@MarkWright_: Least favourite to win with the bookies tonight, the noted underdog. Stranger things have happened. Come on guys lets get that glitter all x

Plain

I will do my best not to ruin this thread with anti Mark comments,but I'm not promising anything.
By:
Cider
When: 20 Dec 14 18:30
glitter all (sic) Laugh what a ellend
By:
johnnyrant
He is so disingenuous I'll be joining you in slating Mark, hems Grin
By:
judorick
hello, bit tipsy Happy
By:
squares
cliche tastic
By:
hemsby
When: 20 Dec 14 18:31
Already 1 j word for Mark
By:
Danzaa
Here we go
By:
Cider
jackass
By:
johnnyrant
When: 20 Dec 14 18:32
would be a great drinking game, every time the 'J' word is used tonight.
By:
squares
hope you haven't been listening to Heart today hems, it's been an all day ramp
By:
Cider
On the home straight in reality silly season. Will miss it when it's gone quiet Sad
By:
squares
When: 20 Dec 14 18:33
love these after that Glasto (and HQ) appearance Blush
By:
judorick
Aliona Love
By:
squares
yep, next week's TV looks utter shoite, and no racing for a couple of days Sad