Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
duffy
15 Nov 14 12:27
| Topic/replies: 22,680 | Blogger: duffy's blog
I make him a 1/3 shotHappy
Pause Switch to Standard View Jimmy Bullard ..odds against!!!
Show More
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 1:54 PM GMT
the over 50's record is outstanding in the jungle
foggy at 49 is close enough
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 1:59 PM GMT
the most cringe worthy bit for me was watching beckitt recreating the pan beating
its clear jimmy is getting rave reviews there from his bum buddy BUT just like big brothers spin off show they have very little impact on proceedings
Report duffy November 29, 2014 2:01 PM GMT
What's worried me about bullard particularly last night isn't the noisiness and the jumping about, it's the emerging signs of a bit of nastiness and his willing ness on occasion to put down and talk down to his fellow campmates,when he was explaining about why he should do the pair task we saw it, he had a point, but he delivered it all wrong....I never saw him being like that one bit, but it is in there.... he's a loose cannon at the moment.....if and when foggy publicly disowns him then it will be complete meltdown!!
Report attitude adjuster November 29, 2014 2:01 PM GMT
managed to get about 50 posts out of you tbf Tongue Out
Report bearcub November 29, 2014 2:15 PM GMT
I gave up reading after 6 Plain
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 2:17 PM GMT
im on form Cool
Report attitude adjuster November 29, 2014 2:19 PM GMT
ShockedLove
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 2:20 PM GMT
duffy

yes, very well spotted.
got a bit funny and wanted done his way
also was horrible to vicki in the trial

do foggy the world of good steering away from him, i think he's starting to get fed so wont be long...especially with a straight talking northerner
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 2:21 PM GMT
fed up*
Report attitude adjuster November 29, 2014 2:22 PM GMT
OT

it is good to see how much interest there is this year on the forum.

liquidity seems decent as well but that's just a hunch not based on any stats.
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 2:28 PM GMT
yeah, just warming up i feel, gonna turn into a very lively heat
Report bearcub November 29, 2014 2:28 PM GMT
Around £200K matched in the winners market up on last year

Which is a decent amount when most shows seem to be dropping
Report lookingon November 29, 2014 2:35 PM GMT
I can't even watch the ITV 2 show anymore but last year all they were ramping in the first couple of weeks is Joey Essex. Plain
Report attitude adjuster November 29, 2014 2:37 PM GMT
I like it Blush

especially Laura Love
Report lookingon November 29, 2014 2:45 PM GMT
I never used to miss it! but happy to miss it this year.
Each to their own AA Plain
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 2:51 PM GMT
says it all looky, jimmy's gravy train is running out of steam fast.
just had mate on phone saying if he was banging that tin around him he would of sparked him out with it Laugh
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 2:52 PM GMT
jimmy only got 1 gear, annoying people
hardly a RTV winning trait
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 4:02 PM GMT
with burk gaining momentum with every edit now and a very big show looming for edwina starring in two trials
add to that a trial for foggy who has a double handful and looks poised to make a big challenge.

we should see a marked drift for dullard tonight, especially if the annoying narrative continues too play out..which is odds on coz he can only act one way
Report Platini November 29, 2014 4:24 PM GMT
you'll see an even bigger drift on Dullard if the wombats lose the deciding trial and he's up for eviction.

Question is, will the producers risk that happening?
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 4:27 PM GMT
foggy v edwina

unless its questions, foggy is gonna be very hard too beat
he's wired to feck for a trial
Report Platini November 29, 2014 4:48 PM GMT
Just had a look thru the "Is Jimmy Bullard ruining the show?" thread on DS.

I counted 9 comments in agreement, only 5 in disagreement, the rest neutral.
Report armagnac November 29, 2014 4:54 PM GMT
the tide is turning, he was loved the day before.
on the slippery slope to the bottom now
Report Platini November 30, 2014 12:09 AM GMT
Most popular thread on DS now
Jimmy Bullard - one of the nastiest contestants ever

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2029011

60 comments already Laugh
Report lookingon November 30, 2014 12:13 AM GMT
Laugh so funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Report Platini November 30, 2014 12:19 AM GMT
and yet, he's still 2nd fav CrazyCrazyCrazy
Report Jim Duncan November 30, 2014 12:20 AM GMT
...the SuperTanker is turning though Michele Laugh
Report Platini November 30, 2014 12:27 AM GMT
i know, but i have a golden rule. always always green up when its on a plate.

Just pondering the price to check out at. Would have been happy to see 4.5 but its taking an age Sad
Report lookingon November 30, 2014 12:32 AM GMT
Patience is a virtue Platini Wink
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 12:48 AM GMT
thread
Jimmy Bullard ..odds against!!!

Created by
driffy

Mischief
Report Platini November 30, 2014 12:57 AM GMT
Ok, I'll sit it out for now.

But if he turns it round with a big apology and reconciliation tomoro, I'm going to hunt you down Wink
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 1:06 AM GMT
no way back from that platini, he picked on the non-celeb and had him close to tears.
ok if it was another celeb, he may of justabout got away with it..but trying to belittle jake coz he's a newbie celeb is a massive no no in the public's eye's.
especially when your a virtual nobody yourself, hardly played for any decent prem teams did he ?

it started as banter and he took it too a very personnel level.
yes in a dressing room you can get away with that coz its only in front of team mates, but to do it in front of 8 million viewers is career suicide

there will be a few gunning for him now, foggy and edwina wont take much more sh1t off him.
whoever takes jimmy down will go very close too winning
Report Cider November 30, 2014 8:04 AM GMT
Forget Bellend. He had lost it even before yesterday's show in my opinion. But that meltdown has sealed the deal. That convo in camp when it was being relayed back to the ones not there didn't have to be shown, he's lost the prods as well.

Jake's lucky to get away with his part imo, but got away with it he has.
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 8:53 AM GMT
would of been very harsh indeed to ruin a career before its had a chance to give it a try.
jake is new to the scene and should be given some leeway.

jimmy's had his go and should know better, with football looking a distant memory..he needs to grow up fast and put his clown act to bed.
probably too late after last night anyway has most are starting too see a nasty streak in him when things dont go his way.

it was evident from early on when the prods shown bullard saying 'what did you put him in here for, i was the big dog'

he hates anyone trying to steal his limelight.
that 'banter' he called it was more of jimmy saying, pipe down son this is my gig.
i think the prods have now seen this and are not standing for it from a jumped average footy player.
build em up and knock em down - that RTV for ya
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 8:54 AM GMT
plus itv have plans for jake Wink
Report Cider November 30, 2014 9:03 AM GMT
Some telling stuff in the rant. Relating to Jake coming in and taking all the attention. Envy and jealousy are not positive traits.
Report hemsby November 30, 2014 9:10 AM GMT
It came across as pretty nasty I thought....the problem with Jimmys "banter" was there was an underlining element of truth to what he was saying.If he was saying things which were blatantly untrue he could have got away with it,but that obviously wasn't the case.

This sort of thing isn't dressing room banter of course.A football dressing room is no different to any other place of work (at least any other all male workplace) .It could perhaps be described as "lads" banter more accurately,and whilst men could probably understand that it was just a bit of verbal jousting that went too far,my suspicion is that most females would have been appalled and felt some sympathy for Jake,

Perhaps no coincidence that the 2 females on the spin-off show were quick to blame Jimmy (no coincidence either that the sycophantic duo of Bullard pals stood by him).I think he's lost most of the female viewers now,and it's those who are the main voters.
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 9:12 AM GMT
yep, im out for a few hours now.
gonna be asking everyone i see if they watched last night and get there thoughts.
need to get some homework in here, terrific value in this market right now..even still
Report Cider November 30, 2014 9:23 AM GMT
Pretty clear I thought hems. Jake's initial reference about Jimmy being confused for Mike was banter. But, it obviously hit a sore spot for Bellend, and he went off on one and all of his insecurities came blurting out.

Jake going in the BT telling us he just pretended to be hurt and upset was just ridiculous. Bellend was out of order and the other people there seem to agree. No need for Jake to try and mask the fact that he was about to cry!

Jake's interesting in a sense that at times he looks like a true alpha, like the live task, confidence with the ladies etc. but he lives with his mum, doesn't stand up for himself and is a bit of a cry baby.
Report hemsby November 30, 2014 9:25 AM GMT
......he's basically a great big Wuss Cider Laugh

I've always had suspicions he's gay,despite the flirting and girlfriend stories.
Report Cider November 30, 2014 9:31 AM GMT
Possible, strange how it cooled with Nads so quickly as she was obviously interested.

Being a wuss probably an advantage for him in this show.
Report jon b November 30, 2014 10:00 AM GMT
I couldn,t see at all why this guys was so short from the off ,even odds on ,,, from day one in the entry task with Mel he showed what a **** he was ,,, not one letter from them boxes ,wouldn,t even put his hand in really would he.
The public have really missed out so far on what could have been comedy gold ,if they picked him for one or two trials incl snakes crabs and green ants he would of cried like a baby, he is scared of his own shadow ie see him jump when MB made him jump ,,,he,s a tool and cannot win this show ,thats a cert , even Edwina has more balls than him .. In fact I,l wager if he is in the final five and does that task with the wind and water cannons he would go for first or second base , no way could he make it any higher until they slowed it down like they do after 10 mins or so . Its a shame ITV feel the need to edit so much but they cant hide it all , don,t know to much history about this show but how can they crown someone King of the Jungle who is prob afraid of a meal worm
Report bearcub November 30, 2014 11:10 AM GMT
Jims problem was he never had emoticons to soften the edge

Army you're a ramping  **** Love
Report timbuctooth November 30, 2014 11:51 AM GMT
Why are we still discussing Jimmy?
Don`t YOU already have him max red?
If  not, WHY NOT???
Report jon b November 30, 2014 12:24 PM GMT
I do ,max red ,no trade either , punted Edwina at 46s ,she will gain kudos in my book ,,, absolutely fearless , fair play to her for that , most of these getting away with murder atm ,seen 3 who have balls so far and Im sure CF would be No4 ,the rest have still to be tested ,Kendra moaned and groaned but at least she tried them all .
Edwina wont win but should stay there quite a while and be a nice trade later when the field thins out and the deadwood has gone imo
Report GAZO November 30, 2014 12:31 PM GMT
think the jimmy and jake episode has killed the two favs in the market,both good lays for me and tempted to lay mel also but a bit more worried about her because she will be strong in the trials
Report timbuctooth November 30, 2014 12:44 PM GMT
I`m vaguely surprised that this bozo is still considered worthy of discussion.

Anyone concerned about their reds on him should try imagining how they`d be feeling about those reds if he wasn`t still taking up a ludicrously high position in the market. People see a favourite, and assume it has `a favourite`s chance` of winning, and are being blinded by the fact that he`s still 2nd fav. BUT, as we know well, Specials markets are probably the most inaccurate and untrustworthy markets ever known to mankind. Therefore, while we could safely ignore his fav status, we can also, now, safely dismiss the very notion that he is actually the second most likely to win. We all know that that simply isn`t true.

Even if we, very generously, accept that he ever had any chance, then we now know better, there`s no way back for him. Not only is he a busted flush, he was never even drawing TO the flush!
Report jon b November 30, 2014 1:40 PM GMT
its the Jimmy Bullard thread Tim , other threads out there for others to talk about
Report timbuctooth November 30, 2014 1:54 PM GMT
OK, let`s clarify the matter:

TRAIN IMPLODED AND CRASHED, END OF THREAD!
Report five leaves left November 30, 2014 2:02 PM GMT
Laugh

..and I've made this mistake before in the early hours 'Not only is he a busted flush, he was never even drawing TO the flush' Sad
Report Platini November 30, 2014 5:05 PM GMT
What's that sound I hear?

that's the sound of Bullard being bumped down the pecking order in the winners market. Laugh

Come on Mel backers, let's have another bump. Cool
Report GREEDISGOOD November 30, 2014 5:45 PM GMT
mel is gone. this is the edwina SHOW.
Report page-413 November 30, 2014 6:26 PM GMT
mate just text me from Aus he's on film crew Jake has had a swing at Jimmy
could be the end of thick Jake
Report jon b November 30, 2014 6:26 PM GMT
Backed Edwina at 46s , think she might go into single figures ,, hopefully be a nice trade then , cant quite see her being the winner
Report page-413 November 30, 2014 6:28 PM GMT
lol you dimwit
Report page-413 November 30, 2014 6:32 PM GMT
i need money where's thick five leaves ?
Report GAZO November 30, 2014 6:33 PM GMT
more likely to burst into tears than swing at anybody
Report LendUsAFiver November 30, 2014 6:36 PM GMT
Can't decide where the better value is for the big lump? Jake or Ben Haenow :(
Report five leaves left November 30, 2014 6:48 PM GMT
Page will know
Report GREEDISGOOD November 30, 2014 6:55 PM GMT
Lay Jimmy and Mel.  you can;t lose. 
Negative moody people;  Jimmmy, Mel, Carl, michael,nadia
Positive happy people: Edwina, Jake, Kendra
People usually vote happy positive people

Edwina is massive value.
Report alfie46 November 30, 2014 7:02 PM GMT
Edwina was massive value yesterday
Report Spinoza's Ethic November 30, 2014 7:02 PM GMT
I agree with you about Eddie. So long as she keeps up her current form (remains her true self?) then I think we shall see her in single digits shortly. Breach the current lows of 14s and next target 9s
Report LendUsAFiver November 30, 2014 7:17 PM GMT
Michael was on a roll...shame about the awkward fart though. Edwina looks better out of the 2 oldies.
Report Platini November 30, 2014 8:58 PM GMT
Kendra ?  you're well wide of the mark there.

Absolutely no chance of winning. Even Bullard's got a better chance Laugh
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 10:15 PM GMT
paragraph 666 - who where when tool
Report jon b November 30, 2014 10:29 PM GMT
I couldn,t see at all why this guys was so short from the off ,even odds on ,,, from day one in the entry task with Mel he showed what a **** he was ,,, not one letter from them boxes ,wouldn,t even put his hand in really would he.
The public have really missed out so far on what could have been comedy gold ,if they picked him for one or two trials incl snakes crabs and green ants he would of cried like a baby, he is scared of his own shadow ie see him jump when MB made him jump ,,,he,s a tool and cannot win this show ,thats a cert , even Edwina has more balls than him .. In fact I,l wager if he is in the final five and does that task with the wind and water cannons he would go for first or second base , no way could he make it any higher until they slowed it down like they do after 10 mins or so . Its a shame ITV feel the need to edit so much but they cant hide it all , don,t know to much history about this show but how can they crown someone King of the Jungle who is prob afraid of a meal worm.

might as well of been some meal worms ,,absolute joke ,, they should of had a small light in there , he would of jump out when he saw his shadow ,,****  . Even tried at the end to change the subject of the last trial by asking about a luxury breakfast when they were all trying to work out who done what .
Might as well vote him out so all the odds on layers can collect
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 10:31 PM GMT
please see my post above
maths is your strong point
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 11:02 PM GMT
the money for jimmy must be some of you cretins bottling out
im so disappointed Angry
fannys like u shouldn't be betting
Report timbuctooth November 30, 2014 11:04 PM GMT
You tell `em, army! More wussy than the gimp himself
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 11:05 PM GMT
Cool
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 11:05 PM GMT
roll us a fattin tim
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 11:06 PM GMT
were takin this too the bank
Report Platini November 30, 2014 11:12 PM GMT
My finger is still steady Army.
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 11:18 PM GMT
i  think he goes
blokes a d1ckhead
Report Platini November 30, 2014 11:19 PM GMT
would be one of the tv moments of all time if the tw@t got booted out at the first go. Laugh
Report armagnac November 30, 2014 11:21 PM GMT
its very possible, he's only semi popular with kids who dont vote and i suspect any sane non-drug-taking brats have gone off him any hows
blokes a gimp
no ole bird votes for him - fact
Report mach November 30, 2014 11:26 PM GMT
the vote could not come at a worse time for jimmy, I think eviction is a possible outcome
Report Platini November 30, 2014 11:28 PM GMT
very unlikely

but not 50/1 unlikely Cool
Report five leaves left November 30, 2014 11:29 PM GMT
They were in a panic on ITV2
Report scampi December 1, 2014 4:16 AM GMT
He looks like a crystal-meth addict,but until recently his personality didn't seem so bad- but now that's even gone done the drain- who the hell will vote for him?
Report armagnac December 1, 2014 10:27 AM GMT
looks like he could play a psycho axe wielding maniac in a horror movie with his look.
jake calling him mr burns was a big highlight
Report LendUsAFiver December 1, 2014 10:28 AM GMT
There are a lot of people on social networks who can't spell that seem to like him. The majority seem to hate him though.
Report LendUsAFiver December 1, 2014 10:29 AM GMT
He should've called him Gandalf for comedy genius with his long white hair.
Report armagnac December 1, 2014 10:30 AM GMT
spotty teenagers who are bullies or trolls are his only fans
Report deadbrain59 December 1, 2014 3:44 PM GMT
im a celebrity get me out.fm.LaughCrazy,rent a gob.
Report deadbrain59 December 1, 2014 3:45 PM GMT
tynchy .33 to go tonight,dont know y.Surprised
Report deadbrain59 December 1, 2014 9:52 PM GMT
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom 10/1 bullerd 1st elim.Cool
Report Jim Duncan December 1, 2014 9:59 PM GMT
...still want any 1/3 duffers?
Report duffy December 1, 2014 10:04 PM GMT
I dumped him days ago....I did publicly disown him on here...having said thatBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushGrin
Report Jim Duncan December 1, 2014 10:15 PM GMT
Wink
Report mach December 1, 2014 10:15 PM GMT
well done Tim, the bellend is gone
Report timbuctooth December 1, 2014 10:35 PM GMT
Thanks, mach. Laid him at 3.0 pre-show, then up to 5 after a day or two. When he went odds-on, I began to doubt the wisdom of my post-BB/CBB much-increased staking, but I had to lay some more, lowest at 1.8
He takes with him something like 6 or 7 times my biggest ever losing red. Still haven`t actually won anything yet, plenty of time left for me to phuck it up, but a most pleasing evening, all the same.
Report five leaves left December 1, 2014 10:36 PM GMT
n1 tim. hard to phuck up from that position Grin
Report Charles1980 December 1, 2014 10:37 PM GMT
Oh dear Jimmy
Report Jim Duncan December 1, 2014 10:37 PM GMT
Jimmy Jimmy Gooooooooooooooooooo! Laugh
Report Magyar December 2, 2014 9:55 AM GMT
For those that weren't aware Jimmy owns a pub in Crayford. It's call the One Bell. Perhaps that's where the phrase "there's only One Bellend" comes from?
Report armagnac December 2, 2014 5:09 PM GMT
poor jimmy Sad

. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1140950/Jimmy-Bullard-blame...
Report armagnac December 2, 2014 5:09 PM GMT
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1140950/Jimmy-Bullard-blames-editing-making-look-like-bully.html
Report LendUsAFiver December 2, 2014 5:17 PM GMT
I still don't think he has seen the full version. They gave him a shorter version to view without Jakes comebacks on the exit interview, this is why he spells out that Jake gave as good as he got. We saw Jake giving it back to him on the Live version.
Report LendUsAFiver December 2, 2014 5:19 PM GMT
Sorry, Live=ITV1 main show, not the short clip they gave him at the end
Report armagnac December 2, 2014 5:20 PM GMT
dont think he's realized he got the boot coz he's a bellend, not over one bit of banter
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com