Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mach
20 May 14 09:54
| Topic/replies: 28,606 | Blogger: mach's blog
Starting early June, probably the 5th.ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited

Whoever has the power will be able to influence, twist and control events in the House like never before in Big Brother: Power Trip.

Big Brother: Power Trip will initiate on launch night with Emma Willis and it will dominate the House for the summer. Housemates will have to be ruthless to seize power, keep it and impose their will on the rest of the house. The housemates aren’t the only ones – viewers will also be given the power to manipulate housemates throughout the series.

This year’s BB House has been completely renovated and redesigned. Gone are the sumptuous furnishings and ornate decorations of the last Celebrity Big Brother House and in their place now feature stark open spaces and sleek, clean lines in a House that looks as though it has been transported from the future. Technology is at its heart.

Emma Willis and Rylan Clark host Big Brother's Bit On the Side, the show that dissects and debates BB. Big Brother's Bit On The Psych is back on Saturday nights with Rylan Clark and Iain Lee, where a panel of experts and psychologists will analyse the "power struggle" in the House across the week. Joining them as a regular panellist on Bit on The Side and Bit On The Psych is Luisa Zissman. She’ll also be a roving reporter for Bit On The Side.

As ever, behind every mirror, multiple cameras will be tracing the housemates every move and as this year’s theme suggests, power is the key. So, who has the power? Big Brother will get back to you!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 19  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 19 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 732
By:
bearcub
When: 20 May 14 11:36
It's getting', it's getting', it's gettin' kinda heavy
By:
timbuctooth
When: 20 May 14 12:56
And Luisa too? She`ll be good, can`t wait.
By:
five leaves left
When: 20 May 14 15:51
Luisa Love
By:
bearcub
When: 20 May 14 16:28
Luisa Cry
By:
five leaves left
When: 20 May 14 16:31
Miserable fooker.
It wouldn't amaze me if they try and sign Conchita up for the next CBB. That would make you happy
By:
bearcub
When: 20 May 14 16:56
Anyone who wins me money makes me happy

I try to forget my losing bets Cool
By:
timbuctooth
When: 20 May 14 17:33
Try marijuana. Works wonders.
By:
hemsby
When: 22 May 14 06:00
The Big Brother 2014 start date has been confirmed for Thursday, June 5.

The fifteenth series of the Channel 5 show will kick off its live launch from 9PM, with this year’s show being named ‘Power Trip’.

And once again, the launch night will be split over two nights, with the second half airing on the Friday, June 6.

The BBUK live launch will air for 90 minutes with Emma Willis at the helm.

Bit On The Side, hosted by Emma together with Rylan Clark and Luisa Zissman, will follow from 10:30PM with an hour special.

Launch night will then conclude with a 30 minute live feed straight from the house until midnight.

Channel 5 hasn’t given much more info away about the Power Trip twist with the show synopsis, which reads simply: “Series which follows the lives of a group of people who have volunteered to spend several weeks in the Big Brother house, being filmed 24 hours a day, in the hope of winning a large cash prize.”

> When does Big Brother 2014 start? All you need to know about new series

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

With the Big Brother start date now confirmed, all that’s left to be revealed is the new house.

This year the newly redesigned Big Brother bungalow will sport a futuristic space look and feature a total of some 27 remote controlled cameras, 12 fixed cameras, five manned cameras and 10 infra-red cameras meaning NOTHING in the house goes unnoticed by Big Brother.

GET MORE BB NEWS: Be sure to follow us on twitter and like us on Facebook for all the latest BBUK gossip.

(tellymix)
By:
bearcub
When: 22 May 14 17:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBKnMBYEcyA
By:
five leaves left
When: 22 May 14 17:44
Emma looking hot and Rylan as punchable as ever
By:
lookingon
When: 22 May 14 21:38
WOOOHOOOOOO Bring it on!HappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappy
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 17:57
I'm surprised they've never had anyone from CDWM on BB before. Unless I've missed them.
I've seen this one before and Becky Love and posh Liv would make great HM's
By:
George Bailey
When: 24 May 14 18:04
CDWM was on in the gym the other day so I sat on the bike and burnt 700 calories watching each episode....and a friend of mine auditioned for it but didn't get on....sure you wanted to know that Plain
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 18:16
What's a gym?
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 18:28
hmmm 'a friend of mine' Did you audition GB2 Wink
They do find some great characters. The French guy would be a good HM too
By:
George Bailey
Its a place where MILFs in tight leotards go to work up a sweat......you'd love it.
By:
George Bailey
No she was pregnant so deffo not me
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 18:29
Any GILFs?
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 18:29
I believe you GB2 Wink
By:
George Bailey
When: 24 May 14 18:32
I never lie fll Wink
By:
George Bailey
When: 24 May 14 18:35

May 24, 2014 -- 6:29PM, five leaves left wrote:

Any GILFs?

Yup...stringy and sweaty yum yum.....apropos of nothing I thought QPR had their name on promotion....won a lousy £15...lucky in that I bet before the sending off...that said when your name is on something nothing matters.

By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 18:46
A wins a win Grin

I've just remembered someone who was on CDWM before going in the house. Anyone remember who? I bet squares will get itCool
By:
George Bailey
When: 24 May 14 19:08
The horrid Nolan? Vicki Michelle on PCelebs now. Older she gets the sexier it seems.....must be a fav of yours fll?
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 19:12
Not Celeb BB. The normal one. There have been quite a few on CBB who had been on Celeb CDWM
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 19:14
Vicki is ok  but a bit of a poor mans Linda Lusardi
By:
timbuctooth
When: 24 May 14 19:17
Posh blonde boy, Ben?
By:
George Bailey
When: 24 May 14 19:21
Ah should know but can't remember...fancy it tight tonight (oo er missus) so either side to win on penalties and under 1.5 goals with a view to trading out if no early goals.
By:
George Bailey
When: 24 May 14 19:22

May 24, 2014 -- 7:14PM, five leaves left wrote:

Vicki is ok

By:
George Bailey
When: 24 May 14 19:23
feck....nah Lusardi the epitomy of PGL....sex appeal of a crab apple
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 19:25
Correct Tim. He was on the celeb CDWM as a friend of Raef from the Apprentice
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 19:27
I love crab apples
By:
timbuctooth
When: 24 May 14 19:31
I loved Ben on BB, but he was a bit of a media-wh0re, regularly appearing on Ladette to Lady.
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 19:36
oh yep, he was on that too. Plus he went on celeb coach trip with Raef. A great HM tho. I loved him and Corin together. A shame so little of their friendship made the HL's and it was all about JJJ
By:
bearcub
When: 24 May 14 19:39
get over it
By:
five leaves left
When: 24 May 14 19:41
I can't Cry
By:
bearcub
When: 24 May 14 19:43
If Ukip win tomorrow i will be bleating on about it for years Cry