Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 352 comments are related to the topic:
Jim Davidson

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 352
By:
mach
When: 20 Jan 14 20:36
I would agree, Sam is looking more hard faced now we finally see her after two weeks, and Ollie when he is shown speaking is like a very dull but posh imbecile, Dappy has more potential to mount a challenge than these two
By:
George Bailey
When: 20 Jan 14 20:38
I think Jim will hack up barring a catastrophic moment or TPTB really undermining him....Willis would love that script.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 20 Jan 14 21:01
The guests and Emma situation will probably get as embarrassing as Aaron

Only difference was I didn't want Aaron to win either
By:
George Bailey
When: 20 Jan 14 21:23
You don't want Jim to win? I never understand your posts....and you don't read mine Laugh
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 20 Jan 14 21:58
I was on the same side as Emma and the guests with Aaron. Not this time
By:
George Bailey
When: 20 Jan 14 22:21
ah...hope you have been reading my posts tonight? Wink....I can be annoying but sometimes its a small price to pay Laugh
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 20 Jan 14 22:27
IYO  Devil
By:
mach
When: 21 Jan 14 00:58
this probably makes tomorrows night show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rzzqpMNmhw&feature=youtu.be
By:
George Bailey
When: 21 Jan 14 01:10
Legend.....don't blow it Jim ffs
By:
stu
When: 21 Jan 14 17:00
He's certainly outperformed his previous RTV form - getting lost in Hells Kitchen and mincing off like a loser. Fair play those who backed him at big prices. Still not convinced he'll take it in the end though.
By:
DancingDenman
When: 21 Jan 14 18:36
The only thing wrong with Jim for me is he's not right wing enough.Proper old fashioned stand up comedian who actually has a act.Along came Blair with his PC now we call Brand,Bishop etc. comedians.Know who i'd rather watch.
By:
mach
When: 22 Jan 14 00:20
the chance of Jim imploding looks to have gone, Linda's attacks are only a caricature of an attack now, and can nearly be laughed at, Luisa and ollie and Lee may distance themselves from linda after seeing the footage in the dog house
with out the fights we can still be left with Funny jim, plenty enough to win it.
from this point Jim can still lose, but I would make him a 1.4 shot to win
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 22 Jan 14 00:23
Weird how Luisa and Casey suddenly saw the light, when it's been staring them in the face since the 1st eviction result
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 22 Jan 14 00:24
Maybe got some of those flashcards
By:
mach
When: 22 Jan 14 00:34
I think Emma said something similar tonight"every show we have lots of angry people getting in touch saying we are anti Jim"
it's going to be another Aaron landslide imo
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 22 Jan 14 00:37
Probably with added land
By:
Henry VIII
When: 22 Jan 14 07:34
BB allowed Jim to vindicate himself over his arrest for the second time last night. And he did so very eloquently.

Someone was asking about vote motivation in another thread. Well there's one. Given a hard time by hysterical people who can unleash the power of the state over the past year, and now more hysterical people having a go at him in the BB house.

I've never voted either but I think people, mostly women, vote out of a sense of justice and a sense of wanting to be involved. (And that includes the simple justice of "who's entertained us the best?".)
By:
RMB ©
When: 22 Jan 14 07:48
I think what he said about not wishing it on your worst enemy will resonate with every voter out there. Looking like a shoe in atm and a great winner away from complete dullards Ollie and Sam. I can see Dappy and Jim being the last 2, would be great tv.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 22 Jan 14 09:46
Sea change in DS - them supporting Jim. Luisa is 2nd but DS used to be the worst kind of femiStasis.
By:
stu
When: 22 Jan 14 10:17
I agree Henry - that is pretty astounding when you consider it.

Luisa would have been pretty much a DS template for a 'church' wouldn't it in the past, with her on about 88% in their poll.
By:
stu
When: 22 Jan 14 10:19
Personally I think she should win it (personal opinion only and I don;t even particularly like her - but I think she's done the show the best, open, interesting, different etc)
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 22 Jan 14 12:35

Jan 22, 2014 -- 7:48AM, RMB © wrote:

I think what he said about not wishing it on your worst enemy will resonate with every voter out there. Looking like a shoe in atm and a great winner away from complete dullards Ollie and Sam. I can see Dappy and Jim being the last 2, would be great tv.

shoo in Devil

By:
five leaves left
When: 22 Jan 14 12:50
shoooooo in
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 22 Jan 14 12:53
shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
in
By:
Cider
When: 23 Jan 14 11:33
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-0Bd1BS8-A

This woman has to be a loaf short of a picnic Cry
By:
mach
When: 23 Jan 14 11:34
getting close to a price collapse, more backers than layers
By:
LendUsAFiver
When: 23 Jan 14 14:24
yes, he is a bigger cert than Sam Bailey...nobody will get close.
By:
LendUsAFiver
When: 23 Jan 14 14:25
tbf I didn't think Sam Bailey was a cert...
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 23 Jan 14 14:28
Yeah, we noticed Wink
By:
George Bailey
When: 23 Jan 14 15:26
Jim pulling away again. I honestly believe he is as big a chunt as nearly everyone who knows him says he is. If he wins and I hopedhe does he will have been the best game player ever. Kaiser Sose. Odd that I want a sexist racist nasty pasty to win more than the anti men harridans but I do.
By:
TheMadness
When: 23 Jan 14 15:26
Most people who know him like him. But then most people who know him are c u n t s
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 23 Jan 14 15:31
Still 2.1 at bills
By:
TheMadness
When: 23 Jan 14 15:32
Dappy in tears on tonight's show apparently
By:
lookingon
When: 23 Jan 14 15:36
Fwiw I being a female couldn't stand Jim before he went in the house and I really want him to win and I'm not talking my book.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 23 Jan 14 15:42

Jan 23, 2014 -- 3:32PM, TheMadness wrote:

Dappy in tears on tonight's show apparently

This is fine, but it could be because Luisa turns him down for ass to mouth

By:
mach
When: 23 Jan 14 16:02
Luisa has never turned that down in her life
By:
Henry VIII
When: 23 Jan 14 16:11
I wonder why his price collapse now? Crowd psychology I guess.

I’m not saying his price is wrong. It was too high before. But after yesterday’s show he was matched at 2.52 and now, with no new info, he’s come down to evens.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 23 Jan 14 16:15
I’m moving this thread on to page 6.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 23 Jan 14 16:15
Margins ruined on page 5 because of long single word from GB1.
By:
Henry VIII
When: 23 Jan 14 16:16
I’m moving this thread on to page 6.
Page 5 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo