Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 352 comments are related to the topic:
Jim Davidson

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 352
By:
Cider
When: 13 Jan 14 22:53
Kicked out
By:
LendUsAFiver
When: 13 Jan 14 22:54
Got 1 and 2 on this show, I'm certain of it. Outright win on Jim at 20/1 and e/w on Casey at 50's
By:
Cider
When: 13 Jan 14 22:55
Of his ousting, Jim said: "I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of working with Marco - he's a genius and I wouldn't have missed the opportunity of being tutored by him for anything. "I just wish it had been for longer than a week. I liked and respected almost all of the people in the kitchen but then most of them have worked their butts off in their own field. "With the likes of Brian and Abbey, it's a measure of how far I am out of that world that I don't really have experience of such people on a day to day level. Certainly not trapped with them 24/7." He added: "People who know me know I am not homophobic. Maybe I was Brian-ophobic. Which I guess is what I was invited in there for ... So a result!"
By:
timbuctooth
When: 13 Jan 14 23:03
Lee speaks:

In the aftermath of the 11 September attacks in New York City, Ryan roused controversy by claiming ...  This New York thing is being blown out of proportion," adding "Who gives a **** about New York when elephants are being killed?"
By:
timbuctooth
When: 13 Jan 14 23:04
^ from wiki. Really.
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Jan 14 23:13
Laugh Must be a spoof
By:
LendUsAFiver
When: 13 Jan 14 23:15
TIMBER!!
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Jan 14 23:18
Layed some 3.2 now. He could help me to a green book
By:
timbuctooth
When: 14 Jan 14 00:18
Good stuff. Shows the value in leaving cheeky prices up.
By:
five leaves left
When: 14 Jan 14 00:34
I'm starting to think he might win Sad
By:
timbuctooth
When: 14 Jan 14 01:10
I'm starting to fear he might win
By:
666_v
When: 14 Jan 14 01:49
I think he actually did say that about the elephants and 9/11
By:
RMB ©
When: 14 Jan 14 02:46
Dane Bowers was written off and he was cruising until Alex Reid came with a late run.
By:
TheMadness
When: 14 Jan 14 08:11
Lee did indeed say that about 9/11. At least, I recall the reports
By:
mach
When: 14 Jan 14 08:50
Signing in as a backerSad, the tickets may look expensive,  but will probably cost more later.
By:
CLYDEBANK29
When: 14 Jan 14 09:35
Cheers Cider.  That made me laugh..

The first row broke out after Jim had been made team captain by Marco who told the team to make a dish within half an hour. After confusion and indecision in the kitchen, Lee went ahead and started to make a sauce but Jim disagreed with what he was making.Lee said: ‘Everyone agrees, and then you said no, what’s the matter with you man?’

Jim replied: ‘what’s the matter with me, I thought I was the captain but obviously I’m not.’ Lee then told him not to let the captaincy go to his head. ‘Well where else is it going to go?’ to which Lee replied: ‘well up your arse obviously.’
By:
666_v
When: 14 Jan 14 15:58
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=623192381099349&set=a.126723617412897.34404.119257188159540&type=1

Official Big Brother UK
Why don't Sam and Linda see eye to eye with Jim?

Surely they find him hilarious, right?

Sami Payne Sam's friendship with Linda is going to be her downfall!
Like · Reply · 48 · 37 minutes ago via mobile

Chelsea Smith Personally I don't think Jim does anything wrong! Linda gets everyone to stand around in a group and talk about Jim and then when he walks off to avoid the arguments it's taken as wrong by Linda, well no, I would do the same! I think Jim is hilarious and he deserves to stay:-)
Like · Reply · 41 · 33 minutes ago via mobile

Nell Shearer linda is furiously fuming cos she cant get jim to lose control and then tell everyone else see I told you so linda is fuming cos jim is being the bigger person and walking away from her ploys to get him to lose control that's what is wrong with the bitter twisted linda Nolan she has taken me buy surprise with her behaviour I am disgusted with her
Like · 11 · 19 minutes ago

Ann Earnshaw I know Jim can be a grump(we all can) but I think Linda done a good job turning the house against Jim from the start. I think Jim is funny. I'd like to be in his company.
Like · Reply · 12 · 34 minutes ago via mobile

Stacey Tudor Wish that Linda would give it a rest and shut up. Constantly making sly digs at Jim. Bore off.
Like · Reply · 10 · 32 minutes ago via mobile

Sue Hamilton Linda is so nasty not doing herself any favours, she will be back on benefits in a couple off months
Like · Reply · 9 · 29 minutes ago via mobile

Sarah Paterson Sam should become friends with cassey and ollie and stay away from bully linda,my opinion anyway
Like · Reply · 9 · 26 minutes ago

Sarah Jane I was disapointed with Sams nom for jim...Its lindas problem with jim and she said hes done nothing to me.. x
Like · Reply · 8 · 19 minutes ago

Christine Robinson Linda is doing my head in, I like Jim
Like · Reply · 7 · 17 minutes ago via mobile

Simone Snelling I think it was bad BB allowed Sams vote sticking up for Linda ... Sheep comes to mind
Like · Reply · 7 · 22 minutes ago via mobile
By:
LendUsAFiver
When: 14 Jan 14 16:49
The longer Linda and Luisa stay the better for Jim.
By:
LendUsAFiver
When: 14 Jan 14 16:55
Jim v Casey final imho.
By:
stroodle
When: 14 Jan 14 17:02
Jim must be getting plenty C5 favouritism with edits up until now, voted by most housemates yesterday, so they cant all be wrong, Even Lionel voted him. Maybe saving the bad stuff for the right moment.
By:
666_v
When: 14 Jan 14 17:04
The bad stuff appears to be that he can be grumpy and isn't biting to their b!tching comments which are an attempt to make him explode.

The flip side of that is that he has funny one liners and is being bullied
By:
bearcub
When: 14 Jan 14 17:10
Bullied Laugh
By:
666_v
When: 14 Jan 14 17:11
If it was the men doing it to a woman what would it be?
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 14 Jan 14 17:26
By:
666_v
When: 14 Jan 14 17:41
Laugh
By:
mach
When: 14 Jan 14 17:46
Jim is treated badly in the house because the others think it may reflect badly on their own profile if they were seen not to be shunning the gaybashing woman hating  70's dinosaur.
they are handing Jim the victory by their actions,  and they look set to continue with the treatment of Jim,  who's playing a blinder, not even the vote topping and cheers derailed him one bit.
By:
bearcub
When: 14 Jan 14 17:49
He's likely to top the vote and get cheers again this week.

As his confidence raises so will his arrogance
By:
RMB ©
When: 14 Jan 14 18:34
He looks nailed on to win it right now. Definitely getting bullied in their and he's taking it on the chin. Any qualitative research will back that up.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 14 Jan 14 18:41
linda and the 2 vixens are gunning for jim ,linda must be seriously seething that jim wont bite ,turn the other cheek jim lad playing a blinder so far !
By:
LendUsAFiver
When: 14 Jan 14 23:03
I'm holding off until the bullies go. I'll lay off near the final when Casey and maybe Ollie are remaining, he should be heavy odds on by then. I doubt there will be much arguing or bullying near the final so the remaining alternatives should show a lot more prominent in the edit...

Anyone laying Jim at these odds is crazy, he has many more days worth of victimisation before. It's the storm before the calm.
By:
timbuctooth
When: 14 Jan 14 23:11
I usually have a max red of five points. I`ve taken Jim to minus seven points and, if he goes anywhere near odds-on I can see myself taking him to an unprecedented minus 10.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 14 Jan 14 23:20
A strong verbally dextrous male like Jim does not get bullied imo.  I don't really see him as a victim.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 15 Jan 14 10:02
Hardly bullied, he can handle himself of course, but I think many voters will see Luisa Jasmine etc as disrespectful to the older ones

Plus, he's be bright enough to try and make peace with them at times. Even comforting Luisa a few days ago
By:
Helmuthian Folds
When: 15 Jan 14 13:21
Don't like Jim at all but he has given us a master class in CBB strategy so far.

Reluctantly impressed!
By:
bearcub
When: 15 Jan 14 13:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfN5NrGb5Z8

Comes across well in latest vid again, but when people start moaning about they want to be evicted I won't back them

Extending the show by 4 days will only have a negative effect for him, imo
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 15 Jan 14 14:37

Jan 15, 2014 -- 1:21PM, Helmuthian Folds wrote:

Don't like Jim at all but he has given us a master class in CBB strategy so far.Reluctantly impressed!

Like me then

That's just it, if we can be impressed, those that didn't hate the kernt to begin with must be impressed too?

By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 15 Jan 14 14:38

Jan 15, 2014 -- 1:32PM, bearcub wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfN5NrGb5Z8Comes across well in latest vid again, but when people start moaning about they want to be evicted I won't back themExtending the show by 4 days will only have a negative effect for him, imo

He'll soon cheer up when he tops the vote again

By:
666_v
When: 15 Jan 14 14:39
Yep, obviously those with knowledge of his past can't condone any of his bad side, but if he's good in the house - he's good in the game
By:
attitude adjuster
When: 15 Jan 14 14:39
Or not Wink
By:
attitude adjuster
When: 15 Jan 14 14:40
to GB Happy
Page 2 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page