Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheBetterBettor
11 Jan 14 00:15
| Topic/replies: 11,036 | Blogger: TheBetterBettor's blog
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/290537/Jim-Davidson-gay-shock/

CELEBRITY Big Brother star Jim Davidson plans to win over viewers who think he is homophobic by admitting he once had sex with a fella.

The comic was kicked out of TV’s Hell’s Kitchen in 2007 when he called Big Brother host Brian Dowling “a shirtlifter” during a heated argument.

Davidson has always denied being anti-gay and claims he had never meant to cause offence.

However, now he has signed to Channel 5’s new series of Celebrity Big Brother, sparks have been flying behind the scenes.

The joker will not only come face to face once again with Brian, 34.

He will also be locked up in the house with gay The X Factor singer Rylan Clark, 24.

Producers are expecting fireworks when they meet.

However, Davidson has a big secret up his sleeve which he plans to reveal to silence any claims from them that he is homophobic.

He once had sex with a Thai ladyboy whom he thought was a girl.

The comedian, 59, recalled: “I was in Berlin with my bodyguard and we pulled a couple of girls in a bar.

“I sneaked out the back of this bar and she gave me oral sex.

“Afterwards my minder asked me if I’d noticed anything funny about her.

“I said: ‘Big feet.’ And he said: ‘Adam’s apple, too.’ It was a fella!”

Davidson, who has battled booze addiction, admitted to being a wife-beater and been wed five times, says he hopes people will see “the real Jim” in the Big Brother house.

He added: “People who know me know I am not homophobic.

“I say the odd thing that seems to upset people without me realising it.”

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 352
By:
five leaves left
When: 11 Jan 14 00:31
I'm not homophobic. Some of my best friends are ladyboys
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 11 Jan 14 00:37
I'm Jimphobic
By:
scampi
When: 11 Jan 14 02:03
So far Jim's been portrayed quite well (in this soap opera) by the PTB- almost like Jim-Bob from the Waltons. I'm off to watch another episode of "Little House on the Prarie".
By:
scampi
When: 11 Jan 14 02:08
Old Davidson has had a long time to think about the mistakes he made in Hell's Kitchen.
By:
goonjim
When: 11 Jan 14 02:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyNqu1Wmc5Q

Laugh
By:
johnnyrant
When: 11 Jan 14 08:21
I think Jim has played a blinder up to this point and I am always reading on here that 'it is won in the house'.
By:
George Bailey
When: 11 Jan 14 11:50
Laddies held the 16/1 on him for quite a while when he was half the odds on here. Jim has a lot going for him; I 100% with his beliefs but the rise of UKIP suggests he is far from alone in holding them; Linda is doing a Denise on him and if he continues to rise above it and not bite it will help him too....there is a general backlash against the hedonsim in there and he can benefit along with Sam and Ollie.  Of course as with Deeply Dippy it can all go t1ts up in a heartbeat.
By:
George Bailey
When: 11 Jan 14 11:50
*100% disagree
By:
stu
When: 11 Jan 14 12:18

Jan 11, 2014 -- 2:54AM, goonjim wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyNqu1Wmc5Q

Is your username just a lucky coincidence in this thread? Grin

By:
Henry VIII
When: 11 Jan 14 13:03
Underneath the humour Jim is bitter, serious personality flaw.
By:
George Bailey
When: 11 Jan 14 13:21
Like most comedians he's a nasty hating right wing chunt who in the 19th century would have been a mill owner unconcerned for his workers welfare. But for now he's fooling a lot of people and so has been a good trading opportunity that is helping me sort my book out.
By:
deejayric
When: 11 Jan 14 15:05
Henry VIII 11 Jan 14 13:03 
Underneath the humour Jim is bitter, serious personality flaw.

deejayric 11 Jan 14 00:55 
His humour allows him to soften the blow a bit, but underneath it all he's clearly quite angry and bitter

Agreed Henry Wink Can't believe he'll go the whole show without exploding some of the bitterness and bile he's obviously trying to subdue, but even if he doesn't it's all a bit too close to the surface to make him likeable, and his current price is ridiculous
By:
Ghetto Joe
When: 11 Jan 14 16:47
Jim Davidson at 10's ??? Have I missed something, can't see him as a typical BB winner and not like the fat Nolan will last too long so he can't play the victim forever. I guess the only thing going for him is most BB voters won't have a clue who he is or what a **** he is either.
By:
George Bailey
When: 11 Jan 14 17:14
For most BB voters he will be the only one they have heard of
By:
666_v
When: 11 Jan 14 18:01
Agreed, plus one week out of 3 finished isn't it? So he's 33% there and has yet to crack - even though Nolan has tried to push him on more than one occasion. I think the fact he is trying to clear his name with the public is going to mean he won't crack either.

He's definitely one of the most intelligent in there. I know his views and his act are very 1970s but as long as he doesn't let the bad ones out he is in a good position. Anyone doubting this should get laying him if they think his price is too short
By:
J.O.TOBIN.
When: 11 Jan 14 18:25
He has been on his best behaviour, and the voting public have endorsed that behaviour as he topped the public vote. His motive for going in was not money but to prove he wasnt the sexual deviant he had been portrayed as in some quarters, if he leaves the house to cheers he has redemption. To suggest he will show his "true colours" if thats what they are is naive, he will bite his tongue till it bleeds.
In Hells Kitchen he knew he had been exposed as a dinosaur and whilst he still may hold the same views, he knows he cant express them now in the same manner.
By:
666_v
When: 11 Jan 14 18:43
Agreed JOT
By:
CLYDEBANK29
When: 13 Jan 14 13:48
fwiw there are different kinds of pressures in Hell's Kitchen to CBB.  In one you have to work your @rse off and in the other you do feck all.  Can't recall the Hell's Kitchen thing too much, but wasn't it that he couldn't mentally handle Brian Dowling's overt expressions of his sexuality and he snapped?  Fortunately for him he doesn't have to face that in this show.  Doesn't feel like a winner of s reality show, but this is going to take next to no winning so who knows.
By:
lookingon
When: 13 Jan 14 14:51
When he went into CBB I didn't like him one little bit but he's grown on me and I actually find him rather funny.
Last night he really went up in my estimation and I did feel for him with the Jasmine saga!
How he held his tongue is beyond me as even I'd have cracked.
If Paddy can win I don't see why Jim can't.
Ollie is as boring as eating sprouts and the more We see of him the more I go of him, think it's the voiceCry
Sam is the nicest out of a bad bunch of girls but also dull.
It's still all to play for at this point in time but right now I wouldn't want to be red on Jim....His price might be a lot lower soon but being the kind of person he is, it may well be a hell of a lot higher.
I have him as my best result through trading him, so all free green.
By:
lookingon
When: 13 Jan 14 14:51
When he went into CBB I didn't like him one little bit but he's grown on me and I actually find him rather funny.
Last night he really went up in my estimation and I did feel for him with the Jasmine saga!
How he held his tongue is beyond me as even I'd have cracked.
If Paddy can win I don't see why Jim can't.
Ollie is as boring as eating sprouts and the more We see of him the more I go of him, think it's the voiceCry
Sam is the nicest out of a bad bunch of girls but also dull.
It's still all to play for at this point in time but right now I wouldn't want to be red on Jim....His price might be a lot lower soon but being the kind of person he is, it may well be a hell of a lot higher.
I have him as my best result through trading him, so all free green.
By:
lookingon
When: 13 Jan 14 14:54
If Jasmine goes on wed this will be a good thing for Jim but not so good for Casey, as Lee and her will get boring again.
By:
Cider
When: 13 Jan 14 15:13
Jim proves he is a top bloke

.http://everydayvictimblaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Screen-Shot-2014-01-05-at-13.20.38.png
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Jan 14 15:17

Jan 13, 2014 -- 2:54PM, lookingon wrote:

If Jasmine goes on wed this will be a good thing for Jim but not so good for Casey, as Lee and her will get boring again.

That's why I hope Jasmine stays. Who is voting for Liz FFS?

By:
lookingon
When: 13 Jan 14 15:39
Her animals and all the horses that have been punched in the mouth.
By:
timbuctooth
When: 13 Jan 14 19:28
For anyone who hasn`t seen Jim and Dowling on Hell`s Kitchen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YDyAs5K5rs

Not raping a semi-comatose woman, (Cider`s link)  hardly gives him the right to declare himself `a gentleman`!

I pretty much bailed on him last night; funny how quickly your view of someone can change so much depending on whether they are red or green...
Especially when they defy expectations and continue shortening!
By:
lookingon
When: 13 Jan 14 19:35
Tim, I do rather agree with you on the above post.
By:
Cider
When: 13 Jan 14 19:55
Exactly the same MO as on this show. Jim has a sly dig at someone, and switches it to play the 'victim' when they call him on it. Lee was on the same Hell's Kitchen I see.
By:
deejayric
When: 13 Jan 14 20:12
timbuctooth 13 Jan 14 19:28 
Not raping a semi-comatose woman, (Cider`s link)  hardly gives him the right to declare himself `a gentleman`!

Exactly tim. Jim wants to let everyone know he's not a rapist. True gent Plain
By:
mach
When: 13 Jan 14 20:36
I've Jim a very small green, what puts me off backing him is producer intentions, they may run with things at the moment for ratings,  but they could sink Jim at the business end.
Jim is not an ideal winner for the profile of the franchise.
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Jan 14 20:47
Abbey was great in that clip Love
Jim and Dowling both playing the victim. Dowling with more reason TBF but fook me he's milking it
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Jan 14 20:48
..and AdeleLove was robbed
By:
CLYDEBANK29
When: 13 Jan 14 22:26
Have no recollection whatsoever of Lee Ryan was with Jimbo on Hells Kitchen.  First out, wonder if it was by PV?
By:
Cider
When: 13 Jan 14 22:39
Lee Ryan dramatically left Hell’s Kitchen after a day which saw him in a series of rows with a fellow celebrity chef and Marco Pierre White.

Lee was seen on last night’s show (Wednesday) clashing with Jim Davidson and having a bad day.

The first row broke out after Jim had been made team captain by Marco who told the team to make a dish within half an hour. After confusion and indecision in the kitchen, Lee went ahead and started to make a sauce but Jim disagreed with what he was making.Lee said: ‘Everyone agrees, and then you said no, what’s the matter with you man?’

Jim replied: ‘what’s the matter with me, I thought I was the captain but obviously I’m not.’ Lee then told him not to let the captaincy go to his head. ‘Well where else is it going to go?’ to which Lee replied: ‘well up your arse obviously.’

Still angry Lee later went to speak to Marco about another incident and another row broke out which led to his departure
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Jan 14 22:41
Looking at wiki I assume only the blue team were up for eviction?..or maybe not..
By:
Cider
When: 13 Jan 14 22:42
Lee Ryan has quit Hell's Kitchen after a heated row with Marco Pierre White.

It is not known what prompted the quarrel or how long it lasted, but the former Blue singer left the kitchen to cool down once it had subsided. When he returned to the kitchen, White told him that he was no longer part of the team, prompting Ryan to quit the show.

Earlier today Ryan admitted that he was struggling with life on the ITV1 reality show, saying: "This isn't my job - it's a TV programme. It's okay but I am not 100% enjoying it."

ITV had planned to ask viewers to vote for their favourite celebrity chef on tonight's episode of the show, but is unknown whether the vote will now go ahead.

Nine celebrity chefs now remain on Hell's Kitchen, which continues tonight at 9pm on ITV1.
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Jan 14 22:45
Cheers cider. Someone needs to edit wiki and change eliminated to walked
By:
Cider
When: 13 Jan 14 22:45
Lee Ryan has a spat with Jim Davidson and then calls him a ****. He then takes that odiouc head chef to task for using the term " Pikeys ". Said head chef gets the hump and boots him out. I would like to say, WELL DONE LEE RYAN, A. for calling Jim Davidson a ****, surely an under statement if ever there was one and B. for standing to his principles and making that head chef look a complete and utter t0sser and then leaving.

lol. Who'd have thunk it!
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Jan 14 22:46
Just done it Grin
Never knew it was that easy
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Jan 14 22:48
Was Jim removed or did he agree to leave? I thought the latter
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by: