Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 554 comments are related to the topic:
***The church of charlotte too 1000 heaven***

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 14  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 14 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 554
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 23 Aug 13 16:08
6.87 here, chased the fecker out to 9

he looks only slightly more stable than caligula
By:
bearcub
When: 23 Aug 13 16:11
5.89 Cool

Someone was determined to back him putting up some pretty large amounts for this
By:
Helmuthian Folds
When: 23 Aug 13 16:18
Laid Screech at around 6.5, saw him on the US reality wrestling show and he is 100% priick!

Utter no hoper!

Couldn't believe I laid Vicky at 7 as was happily laying this little egotistical biatch at 10! SurprisedSurprisedSurprised
By:
Helmuthian Folds
When: 23 Aug 13 16:19
Bruce should never be a bigger price than Vicky imho
By:
five leaves left
When: 23 Aug 13 16:21
Bruce is a cert to cry at some stage
By:
Helmuthian Folds
When: 23 Aug 13 16:24
Bruce a real runner for me!

If Vicky goes early even better for him!
By:
Helmuthian Folds
When: 23 Aug 13 16:25
He is one of my 3 big greens! ExcitedSurprised
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 23 Aug 13 16:26
Bruce has a very annoying face, but I will reserve judgement
By:
armagnac
When: 23 Aug 13 17:40
ive bought my red back, two good vids up
By:
Elise89
When: 30 Aug 13 23:46
Laugh
By:
hemsby
When: 31 Aug 13 17:26
Tin hat on and ready for the ridicule......

Despite reading all the very convincing cases put forward why Charlotte won't win,or is at least a very poor value price,I've gone all in on her now to leave a book of.......

Charlotte Happy
Carol Plain
Lauren Plain
Courteney Plain
Dustin Plain
Vicky Plain
Mario Sad
Louie SadSad
Sophie SadSadSad
Abz SadSadSadSad
Bruce SadSadSadSad
By:
Elise89
When: 31 Aug 13 17:38
Who on earth is going to vote for Charlotte apart from people who watch GS? She deffs not made any new fans. Charlotte is like Carol, her fans love them but they wont get supports from anywhere else
By:
bearcub
When: 31 Aug 13 17:40
No words can describe my disbelief Cry
By:
hemsby
When: 31 Aug 13 17:41
The same people who voted for her last night I imagine.
By:
hemsby
When: 31 Aug 13 17:42
Are you mad at me bear Sad
By:
bearcub
When: 31 Aug 13 17:44
Just disappointed Sad
By:
hemsby
When: 31 Aug 13 18:00
Put simply,I think she wins.She's already beat Courteney and Louie in a vote,where there was a high incentive for fans of all of them to vote.
I think the forum is a touch hung up with this "who will vote for her" approach.Sure she can be extremely crude at times,but she is also displaying kindness,compassion and a touch of vulnerability with the tears last night.Crucially she is very self deprecating and has no ego whatsoever.I've read on numerous occasions that she won't get any MEM votes.....MEM's have daughters who are not all angels,and I'm sure some can relate to her less than savoury behavior at times.And after all,she is still only a kid....far easier to excuse her drunken high jinks than say Carols poor drunken exploits.
Unlike some of her rivals,she has also refrained from any b1tching about other HM's,in fact she seems at pains to actually look for a good side.
For me she is a female Cocozza....and whilst I except male behavior is excused easier than female,I still hope she can get away with it enough to win (I know he finished 2nd btw)
In a 5 way final I reckon she has enough support to win.
By:
Elise89
When: 31 Aug 13 18:08
Charlotte is different to Frankie, she is far more extreme, who the **** poos on the floor, it's gone way to far
By:
Elise89
When: 31 Aug 13 18:08
Charlotte is different to Frankie, she is far more extreme, who the **** poos on the floor, it's gone way to far
By:
hemsby
When: 31 Aug 13 18:11
I wasn't aware she had.
By:
Cider
When: 31 Aug 13 18:12
Frankie done well because he redeemed his reputation, and showed maturity.
By:
Elise89
When: 31 Aug 13 18:13
I'm reasonably childish and find things like quite amusing, but pooing on the floor and just leaving it there is pretty Distgusting for everyone else, I would be livid
By:
hemsby
When: 31 Aug 13 18:14
I repeat,I wasn't aware she had.
By:
Elise89
Come on who else could of done it?
By:
hemsby
How would I know?
By:
Petraco
When: 31 Aug 13 18:15
Never let the failure of any evidence blur a Kangaroo Court's verdict Wink
By:
Elise89
When: 31 Aug 13 18:15
On tellymix
By:
hemsby
When: 31 Aug 13 18:17
The Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemates have been left disgusted after ‘poo gate’ rocked the house yesterday.

The group were left annoyed after one of them went to the toilet on the bathroom floor.

But so far, the culprit has refused to own up leaving speculation rife in the house.

Loose Woman star Carol McGiffin found the mess and complained to the other housemates: “Who does that?

“Vicky picked it up and put it in the toilet.”

Meanwhile, Sophie moaned: “I can’t believe someone went in the bathroom, dropped their knickers and did a sh*t on the floor.

“I nearly gagged.”

The model, who we saw last night clashing with Lauren Harries, told the house that she reckons she knows who was behind the mess.

“It’s gross and I think I’ve worked out who it is,” she declared, but kept quiet on naming her suspicions.

Celebrity Big Brother airs nightly on Channel 5.

That's the Tellymix article ....?
By:
Cider
When: 31 Aug 13 18:18
You're not usually far off the mark hemsby and not prone to ramp like most on here. If you're moving in this short I guess I have to consider there is something I'm not seeing. Which has happened more than once, tbf!
By:
Elise89
When: 31 Aug 13 18:18
Yep
By:
Elise89
When: 31 Aug 13 18:19
Charlotte is almos bad as Assad, she should have a UN resolution against her
By:
hemsby
When: 31 Aug 13 18:22
Certainly not ramping Cider....you know me better than that.

Quite happy to admit I could be way off the mark,and I'm extremely wary of going against the majority view of people who know better than myself usually.I just think she's showing elements to her character that may overcome the negatives.Wouldn't exactly call it redemption,more just showing a different side.
By:
hemsby
When: 31 Aug 13 18:24
I have to admit though I'm the worlds worst for predicting short term market movement,so every possibility I've gone in at totally the wrong moment.
By:
bearcub
When: 31 Aug 13 18:25
The fact Sophie said 'knickers' would indicate she thought it was a woman, other than that there's no evidence

Largely irrelevant anyway because hardly anythings been said of it.

My money would have been on Lauren who doesn't know here arse from her elbow
By:
Elise89
When: 31 Aug 13 18:34
If Lauren had done that surely she would of picked it up and put it in the toilet, only piss heads do that sort of thing
By:
George Bailey
When: 31 Aug 13 18:35
I see Vicky picked it up.....34s seems a bit high with two weeks to go and these things can change in a nanosecond
By:
bearcub
When: 31 Aug 13 18:36
Lauren would have expected someone to pick it up for her
By:
George Bailey
When: 31 Aug 13 18:39
Pretty much sums up 2013 Britain...whoever it was who shat on the floor is s shorter price than the one who picked it up.  If it was Lauren and it comes out (oo er) she is fecked. If it is Charlotte her price shortens Crazy
By:
timbuctooth
When: 31 Aug 13 18:40
I have no doubt that all of us who have her big red are frightened of her. I could bring her on board, leaving me with a very similar book to hemsby`s, and an almost certain modest win.
Not yet for me, though. 2 weeks left, an eternity! Especially with some really strong competition.
By:
Elise89
When: 31 Aug 13 18:41
I suppose Lauren could of done it to show her anger at anyone trying to take Courtney away from her, like when pets don't get enough attention
Page 4 of 14  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 14 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com