Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 554 comments are related to the topic:
***The church of charlotte too 1000 heaven***

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 14 of 14  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 554
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 13 12:31
Cry  south shiels
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 12:32
how big is sunderland compared to newcastle - her support is a myth
i spect most geordies are fumin she's even associated with there manor
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 12:34
even worse, that place is a complete hovel, went there on the fruits big wetherspoons in the highstreet
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 12:36
Sunderland’s Charlotte-Letitia Crosby sings saucy song and gives Carol McGiffin a Geordie-shore makeover on Celebrity Big Brother

SHOWING off her song-writing and beauty talents are helping larger-than-life Charlotte-Letitia Crosby win friends in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The outspoken Mackem lass was joined by dance school director Louie Spence as she sang a saucy song she had made up on Saturday’s show.

She also dished out a Geordie Shore-style makeover to fellow contestant Carol McGiffin, a panellist on talk show Loose Women.

She told the broadcaster, “I’ve read Harry Potter” and confessed she thought the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill was a true story.

The 23-year-old, of Biddick Woods, is the hot ticket to win the Channel 5 show, along with adopted Wearsider Bruce Jones, best known for his role as Les Battersby on Coronation Street.

Coral bookmakers have given Charlotte-Letitia odds of 2-1 to win.

But viewers soon saw signs of the former St Anthony’s Catholic Academy pupil’s bad temper, which saw her kicked out of the Geordie Shore house in April.

During Saturday’s show, the former Ttonic barmaid smashed up a chocolate cake after former football manager Ron Atkinson was put up for eviction.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 13 12:39
Ah Houghton, makes sense

We wouldn't let her past the city walls
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 12:42
so shes neither a mackem or a geordie - nobody wants to be associated with the brat

EVEN BETTER LaughLaughLaugh
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 13 13:24
Coonty Durram Pit yacker, almost a woollyback
By:
Elise89
When: 09 Sep 13 18:08
Well done amry Cool last matched at 4.8, should be double figures come finals night
By:
Elise89
When: 09 Sep 13 18:09
army*
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:09
yep, tmix hl's is out. bad for GS i cant get it too load on my pc
can post it up please Wink
By:
RMB ©
When: 09 Sep 13 18:12
Cool
By:
bearcub
When: 09 Sep 13 18:21
Oh dear Plain

Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Charlotte Crosby argues with "f**king bitch" Vicky Entwistle
Posted September 9, 2013 18:02 by Josh Darvill
Vicky.

More on...
    Charlotte Crosby
    Vicky Entwistle
    Celebrity Big Brother 2013

There’s an argument in the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house on tonight’s show, after some letters from home are shredded.

As part of a task, Courtney, Charlotte, Lauren and Louie’s letters are all destroyed.

Vicky reassures them: “That’s the game…I knew you’d get upset but instead of walking away, come and talk”

But Charlotte snaps: “You haven’t got a clue…Stupid f£$%king bi£t$…she doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about…are you thick?”

Vicky hits back: Who’s she, the cat’s mother. If I could tell you how you make me feel…pissing the bed, s***ting about…I’m going for a ****”

After the pair are split up by the other housemates, Charlotte complains: “Vicky’s a stupid gremlin”

Meanwhile, Vicky rages: “I could eat her for Breakfast.

“What have we resorted to? A reality star. I’m sat next to someone who talks about her boyfriends facial expression as he e$%a$ula%s inside her! Is that television?”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/159788-celebrity-big-brother-2013-charlotte-crosby-argues-with-fking-bitch-vicky-entwistle.html#ixzz2ePvFodkn
By:
bearcub
When: 09 Sep 13 18:21
Carol McGiffin wakes up with another hangover on Celebrity Big Brother 2013 tonight.

She tells Louie: “I didn’t even want to drink last night but I thought it’s there so what’s the hell I’m gonna drink it”

He claims: “That is the way of coping in here isn’t it”

Carol reveals: “It’s not that, it’s just it was there so…”

Louie replies: “Saying that, if you weren’t that drunk you wouldn’t have had a conversation with Courtney…I thought you were going to wake up and bleach your hair, put on seven inch heels and a g-string”

Mario jokes: “Carol, Big Brother said your AA meeting is at twelve”

Later, Mario and Courtney discuss her behaviour in the house and what her husband thinks:

Courtney “I wonder what my husband feels….seeing what they have aired and what he feels”

Mario “Being tied to a 25 year old man”

Courtney “He understands”

Mario “You’re still allowed to live the life of a 19 year old

Courtney “Yeah and he does need to understand”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/159786-celebrity-big-brother-news-carol-mcgiffin-reflects-on-another-boozy-night.html#ixzz2ePvUs9p1
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:22
thanks bear Love
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:24
bad for carol and GS - sweet Excited
By:
bearcub
When: 09 Sep 13 18:26
Certainly not good for GS because it looks like they're showing the part where Vicky sits outside on her own talking to herself
where she rips into the slapper
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 13 18:27
Plus the argument before that we didn't see.
GS sunk
Vicky a runner
By:
Petraco
When: 09 Sep 13 18:30
So is the general consensus ( allowing for huge book talking ) that Lauren has this like her vajazzle?  i.e. all but sewn up Plain
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:30
wonder if we get to see carol backing GS up
looks like tomorrow will bad for carol with todays task
vicky could steal a lot of carols votes here
By:
Henry VIII
When: 09 Sep 13 18:31
I'm just watching the LF now. The row starts off with Charlotte shouting "We should all start on a level playing field" regarding Lauren seeing her parents. They'll want to show the row tonight but they won't want to show the motivation for it ie that a hm gets special treatment. A dilemma.

However Bear's 18:21 tellymix article suggests they may edit it so that the motivation for the row looks like it is Charlotte failing to get a letter from home. A possible sneaky edit coming up.
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:31
lauren - abz - vicky - last 3 looking a big reality
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:33
correct H - vicky speaks for a nation tonite, whether its a sneaky edit or not, it mends broken britain
By:
Cider
When: 09 Sep 13 18:34
rofl. This is nearly as good as vbp Laugh
By:
Henry VIII
When: 09 Sep 13 18:39
What was vbp? I guess Vinnie Jones, but what about him?
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:40
recap is out on tmix cant post it up
carol may well escape her siding with GS
not on there either
By:
Cider
When: 09 Sep 13 18:41
The meltdown. It's pleasing when the courage of your convictions is rewarded.
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:42
there showing carol crying so it makes sense there not gonna show her b1tching about vicky i suppose
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:43
shame, we can live in hope though Wink
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:45
vicky gonna p1ss the final
shes gonna get so many mem votes tonite, i hope those voters stay with her for the final and dump the drunken mess
By:
Henry VIII
When: 09 Sep 13 18:46
The meltdown.

oh yes that
By:
armagnac
When: 09 Sep 13 18:48
sit down
grab a cuban
swill mouth with a large brandy and gently swallow
top up glass