Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 625 comments are related to the topic:
***Live friday eviction thread, Cringey Callum creeps out of house***

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 625
By:
squares
When: 02 Aug 13 19:00
Callum v Dexter - i predict a riot
By:
squares
When: 02 Aug 13 19:01
Dexter tells Callum: “I don’t slither around in the shadows and stab people in the back”.

Callum retorts: “When have I ever done that? Come on; give me an example big man. Come on big man. Keep barking”.

Dexter sarcastically replies: “I am not a big man, I am a little man. You are the one who goes around thinking you are ‘Mr. I am’ with the shoulders”.

Callum then gets a tad personal: “You’re a little doggy with a big bark. You are sneaky, deceptive and constantly contradicting yourself. I’m pleased with how well that went for you. Well done…Batman is nothing without The Joker. Superman is nothing without Lex Luther. You’re the villain of the picture…You are brilliant. I would watch you”.
By:
squares
When: 02 Aug 13 19:04
gina and hazel at it too

ON TONIGHT’S BIG BROTHER HIGHLIGHT’S SHOW…

Big Brother may have to rush in some happy pills by the time Sunday comes around as it’s not just Callum Knell and Dexter Koh who are at each other’s throats.

This time, it’s the turn of princess Gina Rio and Irish beauty Hazel O’Sullivan as Hazel says she has “f**king had it up to here” with Gina as she is a “bloody pain in the arse”.

Of course, as we reported a couple of days back, Gina whined that Hazel was too rough in this week’s shopping task, in which the pair had to wrestle (Well, we say wrestle…) each other to the ground as part of the nemesis task.

Speaking to Hazel in the bedroom, Gina says: “My boobs were aching throughout the whole day. I was like ‘what is wrong with this girl?’”

Hazel tells her: “I did want to win, but I would never plan to hurt you”.

Gina retorts: “I could see that, so I was like ‘I lose’, so I just laid there”.

Hazel replies: “I would never set out to hurt anybody. It was a physical thing to get them to the ground and stick there. If we are given a task in here we have to do it. If you don’t take part…I didn’t want the whole group to fail because we didn’t do anything”.

But, Hazel isn’t happy with keeping the problem between herself and Gina as she complains to Dexter and Charlie Travers in the garden.

She tells them: “I have f**king had it up to here with people’s little f**king emotions. Didn’t write the f**king rules, didn’t command the task, f**k off! Seriously…Gina’s in there getting on her high horse about the task. Are you for real? Of course I wanted to f**king win. Give me a break.”

She then makes her way up to the Diary Room to tell Big Brother that Gina is a “pain in the arse” and that everything is materialistic with her.

She says: “She’s just a bloody pain in the arse you know. Everything has to be dredged up. Everything is designer and, ‘I have to pay this much to stay here and I have to wear designer’ etc blah blah blah.’ Gina shut the hell up! I don’t really care anymore to tip toe around people and not say something in case there is an argument. I think a lot of people in this house are kinda like sheep and have seen she is popular on the outside and therefore don’t want to go against on the inside. Whereas I don’t give a s**t.”

Oh dear… the whole house is going to go into meltdown if it carried on like this…
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:08
very good for hazel and extremely bad for gina imo
highlighting her faults
wow, amazing night ahead
flip/flop in both markets i reckon
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:09
phone lines gonna jam with cal and dex numbers
By:
BB 3rd Cousin twice removed
When: 02 Aug 13 19:10
Gina fans will not be happy and will be evicting Hazel tonight. Sad
By:
Henry VIII
When: 02 Aug 13 19:12
That's not motivation enough.
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:13
no chance BB
everything hazel says is true
gina's fans will finally see what she's like
prods leveling field tonite
By:
When: 02 Aug 13 19:15
I'm not sure. I brought Hazel back from a max red to a small red early in the week, at 140.0. I'm thinking it was a waste now. Sad
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:16
in what way is anything hazel says bad BB ??
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:17
its a massive wake up call on eviction night
massive plus for her layers and sam backers
By:
When: 02 Aug 13 19:17
It's not bad but that's the point. Bad for Gina's fans, and they would really like hazel out of the picture now.
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:18
oh right
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:18
dream edit for gina layers and anyone who's red dexter
he could go
By:
Cider
When: 02 Aug 13 19:31
Quite a bit left field, if Hazel survived tonight could she possibly be the anti Gina candidate the market is so desperate for ?!
By:
Cider
When: 02 Aug 13 19:33
Gina moaning about getting hurt in the task is a bit ridiculous!
By:
mach
When: 02 Aug 13 19:36
I like Hazels ballsy take me as I am character, not enough others will, it's an oirish thing
By:
TheMadness
When: 02 Aug 13 19:37
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155526-big-brother-2013-day-50-highlights-and-recap.html

Going by this, the edit suggests they want Hazel out
By:
Henry VIII
When: 02 Aug 13 19:39
That short write up doesn't mention the political campaigns that have to be in the edit and another controlling conversation Callum has with Charlie that will probably be in the edit.
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:40
hazel has been amazing in the latest tasks
so gina going too look like a right mug tonite
the sh!t hazel has gone through lately and pussy gina is moaning
all very bad for queen gina

its deana all over again LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 02 Aug 13 19:40
Hazel a gonner surely army

Spoke to my guru

She wants Hazel gone Cool
By:
mach
When: 02 Aug 13 19:42
The public don't like non tryers in tasks, bad for gina good for hazel
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:43
In the diary room Charlie tells Big Brother that she feels it would be better for the house if Callum was evicted on Friday. She claims it is awkward between them since he found out she nominated him.

very very bad for callum
multi voting loons will get callum out Cry
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:44
tasks is what im a celeb is all about, so looks very bad for gina
By:
hemsby
.....from both of Charlie's fans Grin
By:
TheMadness
That's true Henry. But I said yesterday that the video of Hazel in her bikini bitching about everyone would look very bad for her if it starts the HL show off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVqzOtyGlvo

The cackling, the harsh words...
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 19:47
army's nailed this the last few days
your'll be eating corn out of my hand after tonite
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 02 Aug 13 19:48
Quite a forum split on this one, although it seems to be heading towards everyone vs army as usual Wink
By:
hemsby
When: 02 Aug 13 19:50
Sorry to go against you army,but I've had a v small bet on Hazel to go @ 1.91.....I think that's a fair enough price.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 02 Aug 13 19:50
At very least I think we'll see a Hazel gamble in running
By:
When: 02 Aug 13 19:54
I was backing Callium to go (a small amount, just for fun), but decided to back Hazel before the crowd starts the 'Get Hazel Out' chants. I have them level greens now.
By:
armagnac
bastards
By:
armagnac
you can all suck my d1ck
By:
Henry VIII
When: 02 Aug 13 19:56
Hazel is sick of it and wants to go. Less motivation to vote her out than someone like Wolfy who's desperate to stay.
By:
TheMadness
When: 02 Aug 13 19:56
tvpolls underestimated how close it would be between Wolfy and Hazel as well.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 02 Aug 13 19:58
As in it undercooked the Hazel vote TM?
By:
Henry VIII
When: 02 Aug 13 20:00
Wolfy didn't have the momentum that Callum's had these last few days. Been a long time since anybody's had that momentum.

TVPolls is the king in these cases. Tellymix etc (who only have Hazel in a short lead anyway) can't adapt to someone who voted early week for Hazel and has now changed their mind to want Callum out. They just can't vote again. And TVPolls has shown that these voters are in sufficient quantity to swing it.
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Aug 13 20:01
no-one thinks like us H
were superior
By:
Henry VIII
When: 02 Aug 13 20:04
This write up has the theme of tonight's edit

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155523-big-brother-2013-dexter-koh-and-callum-knell-are-at-it-again.html
By:
Cider
When: 02 Aug 13 20:05
That superhero vote could be the clincher Grin
Page 2 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo