Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Henry VIII
07 Jun 13 10:25
| Topic/replies: 16,042 | Blogger: Henry VIII's blog
Launch Thursday 13th.

"He said: “It is going back to sort of original style housemates, so people with real jobs, people that are maybe a bit older, bit more of an age spectrum. It’s less sort of I’m a model, I’m a this, I’m a that, I’m a promoter."

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/150305-big-brother-2013-uk-housemates-going-back-to-basics-no-more-wannabes
Pause Switch to Standard View ***** BB 14 2013 *****
Show More
Report mach August 18, 2013 5:50 PM BST
I heard the boo's for sam, and on the LF all the housemates were talking about sam boo's
Report Elise89 August 18, 2013 5:50 PM BST
Even Sam heard his own boo's
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 5:51 PM BST
boos ffs Laugh
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 5:51 PM BST
You'll be saying shoe-in next Wink
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed August 18, 2013 5:51 PM BST
I boo'ed him. Cool
Report squares August 18, 2013 5:52 PM BST
education these days Cry
Report Jack Bauer '24' August 18, 2013 5:52 PM BST
People on here will try to convince themselves and others that black is white if it suits their books.
Report mach August 18, 2013 5:52 PM BST
boos ffs Laugh

fecking Boo hoo
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 5:52 PM BST
day's Wink
Report squares August 18, 2013 5:52 PM BST
Devil
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 5:53 PM BST
Sam is gonna loose
Report Cider August 18, 2013 5:53 PM BST
Mainly cheers and a few boos. When the voting for the final was announced Sam was the only one to get cheers of any significance. He's clearly not universally popular.
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 5:53 PM BST
Hull city tigers. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Report squares August 18, 2013 5:54 PM BST
wtf do they expect with such a g@y name
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 6:09 PM BST
Dexter Koh brands Charlie Travers his soul mate in tonight’s Big Brother 2013 highlights.

Dexter is in the diary room talking to Big Brother.

“I feel amazing! Never ever thought I would be in the final. I’m still here! I’m taking a rucksack with me of all the things that I’ve learnt and never will do again, I will take with me,” he says.

Speaking after Sophie’s eviction, Dex gushes: “I’m ecstatic that Charlie hasn’t gone…I adore her and it’s been the icing on the cake for my Big Brother experience. Things don’t always have to be about sexual attraction, I’ll quite happily marry her and have no sexual relationship, and I’ve found a soul mate. I’ll have to live in hope; I’m not going to give up on Charlie Travers.”

Later, Dexter and Charlie are talking in the kitchen.

Charlie admits: “I’m gobsmacked that I’m here. I can’t believe it. I will go for dinner with you to talk it all out.”

Dexter replies: I don’t want you to leave her with question marks over your head, it will affect me…

“I’ve never used you…I never thought I would meet people who would give me the time of day in here. It’s been a lot harder than I thought.”

Charlie adds: “I will have a good heart to heart with you over dinner with no cameras.

Big Brother 2013 will air tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/156886-big-brother-2013-dexter-...
Report Elise89 August 18, 2013 6:11 PM BST
Dan Dogg ‏@Real_Dan_Larkin  1h 
Sam off big brother is a massive c u n t

Expand       Reply 
  Retweet   

Favourite   

More

Well said Dan Dogg
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 6:16 PM BST
Are we still supposed to be backing Dex army, I can't remember?
Report Cider August 18, 2013 6:17 PM BST
No, Dumb and Dumber
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 6:18 PM BST
Wink
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 6:18 PM BST
dex is a slimey weasel
Report Helmuthian Folds August 18, 2013 6:21 PM BST

Aug 18, 2013 -- 12:18PM, armagnac wrote:

dex is a slimey weasel

That is harsh on Weasels that have rolled around in a barrel of jizzum! Shocked

Report Elise89 August 18, 2013 6:22 PM BST
Dexter is TV gold
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 6:22 PM BST
So was El Dorado
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed August 18, 2013 6:22 PM BST
Gina is TV gold's big sister.
Report Helmuthian Folds August 18, 2013 6:23 PM BST
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 6:24 PM BST
Informative as ever HF
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 6:27 PM BST
HF spot as usual
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 6:41 PM BST
Day 66 in the Big Brother UK house saw the final eviction of the series, as the finalists were confirmed.

After Sophie’s eviction last night, housemates are waking up as Big Brother finalists. Charlie can’t believe she’s still in the house. Gina doesn’t want her Big Brother experience to end.

Sam tells Gina he feels amazing to be in the final. Jack reveals being up for eviction is the most nerve racking thing he’s ever experienced.

For today’s task, Big Brother is holding a press conference, giving the housemates the chance to deliver a speech expressing why they would be a worthy winner of Big Brother. They will then face a grilling from their fellow housemates.

Gina speech tells that she is a changed woman and that she never thought she would ever eat fish eyes and dog food in a task for her teammates.

Charlie declares she walked into the Big Brother house completely lost. Since her mum left she has come out of her shell and learnt a lot, ‘This is Charlie Travers, take it or leave it!’

Sam announces that he’s been himself, voiced his opinions and been lazy at times. He goes onto say that he’s proud and very happy to be in the final.

Dexter reveals his journey has been a journey of understanding. ‘I’ve tried, shared and cared and fully exposed myself. It would be amazing to win just for being me’.

Jack and Joe state everyone deserves to win and it’s been the best thing they’ve ever done. ‘Twins to win’!

After the speeches, Big Brother reveals to the housemates that they now must answer questions from viewers’, celebrities and ex-housemates. These questions are screened to the housemates.

Gina is asked if she is jealous of Dexter spending time with Charlie, she replies that she has no reason to be jealous and says that her and Dexter are close anyway.

A viewer then asks Charlie why she should win. ‘I don’t think I should win!’ She goes onto say that she adores Dexter but doesn’t have any sexual feelings towards him.

Vanessa Feltz asks Sam has he done anything entertaining in the house. He replies, ‘Sorry but who are you?’

John McCririck asks Dexter what he has got to offer. ‘I’ve offered all that I can and been himself’.

Judi James asks Gina why she has been picking off all the strong girls one by one. Gina is stunned by this and answers, ‘I can’t see eye to eye with every single girl in the house’.

Ex housemate Dan asks Dexter if he should be honest with everyone now. He replies that he’s really come into himself and is honest, and can walk out of those doors with his head held high.

Callum tells Sam to keep sticking up for himself and asks why it’s taking him so long to voice his opinion? Sam replies that sometimes he misses the whole story so then doesn’t say anything.

Hazel informs Jack and Joe they are doing well, and not to be afraid to get stuck into the ‘DCs’. She asks why are they so concerned about what people think of them. Jack says it’s because they’ve never been in a position where everyone has an opinion of them. Joe reveals he felt insecure after his friend Hazel left the house.

In the living area, Joe is talking about the science of breathing. Gina thinks he’s intelligent.

Big Brother arranges a special dinner for the housemates. A fine Italian last supper is served. Housemates are excited and toast themselves.

All housemates are asked to read out and answer questions that are inside envelopes left on the dinner table.

Charlie is asked who she has bonded with most. She answers Dexter as they have a massive connection, and she feels understood by him.

Dexter is asked what final thing he would say to one housemate. ‘Charlie, as much as you think I’m full of sh*t, you will see on the outside world what I’ve said to you is true’.

Gina is asked which housemate has changed her opinion of them most. ‘Dexter, I really didn’t like you, really strange….I’ve grown to like you and I now really like you and you are lovely to be around’.

Sam’s question is what would he change about his time in the house? He says he would spend less time in bed and try and get involved more.

Joe reveals his toughest time was last week, he felt lonely. Jack says he will miss the people in the house.

Dexter reveals he will be friends with Charlie, Gina and Sophie when he leaves.
Gina says she doesn’t want to leave the house.

At the end of the housemates’ last supper, Big Brother has a special treat for them all…positive phone messages from all their mums are played into the house. Housemates are happy.

In the pool, Jack tells Joe that he thinks Dexter will win.

One by one, housemates go to the diary room. Charlie tells Big Brother that this is ‘the place that changed my life’. Jack and Joe reveal that this has been the most amazing time for them, and all the people in the house have been like family. Gina says it’s been a whirlwind. Sam feels if he ends up winning ‘it would be the ultimate achievement’. Dexter says he will take a lot of memories with him so he can look back at them on for many years to come.

Big Brother 2013 will air tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/156871-big-brother-2013-day-66-...
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 6:46 PM BST
Usual end of term stuff
Report five leaves left August 18, 2013 6:58 PM BST
The order they call the HM's to the DR is interesting Wink
Report Elise89 August 18, 2013 7:49 PM BST
Does Sam not know who Vanessa Feltz is? He'll probably claim he's 50% blind next to win a few more votes
Report Henry VIII August 18, 2013 8:07 PM BST
Londoners get to read this on the most read (free) paper on train and tube commutes tomorrow

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/18/big-brothers-dexter-koh-slammed-after-declaring-he-truly-loves-charlie-travers-3928287/
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 8:13 PM BST
is that a weekly paper then H ?
totally negative article for dexter
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 8:20 PM BST
About Metro – our editorial policy, who we are and how to work for us

Metro is a publishing phenomenon. The paper was launched in March 1999 as a free, colour newspaper for morning commuters.

At first it was only available in London, but now commuters in 50 UK cities can pick up a free copy of Metro as they travel to work in the morning. Every weekday morning some 1.3 million copies are distributed across the UK making Metro the world’s largest free newspaper and the third biggest newspaper in the UK.

Metro is a perfect mix of national and international news wrapped around local information – entertainment previews, listings, weather and travel.

Metro’s news stories are tightly written, so that the reader can take in all the key facts quickly. And Metro has no political axe to grind.

Metro is distributed in Bath, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Derby, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle and Sheffield.

At Metro.co.uk you can interact with Metro and the 8.2m million unique visitors, of which 4.2m are from the UK, who visit the website each month (Omniture, May 2011).

As well as giving you a 24-hour rolling news and sport service, Metro.co.uk also has all the latest showbiz gossip, the funniest and oddest stories from around the world in Weird, the latest Film, TV and Music news and reviews, as well as Tech and Gaming content.

We bring you some of your favourite sections from the paper – such as 60 Second Interviews – and you’ll also find lots of Metro competitions with great prizes on offer, the chance to interact with us and much, much more.

For more information about Metro as a company please visit metro.co.uk/advertising.

To find out more about working at Metro and to see our latest vacancies click here

Metro adheres to the code of the Press Complaints Commission.
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 8:22 PM BST
Even I've seen metro army you fckin bumpkin
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 8:23 PM BST
I guess Bridport isn't on their list
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 8:28 PM BST
bridport wouldn't be Laugh
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed August 18, 2013 8:34 PM BST
The Metro story is only online. The paper is printed weekdays and they will have some real news to print tomorrow.
Report Henry VIII August 18, 2013 8:34 PM BST
News to me, I thought it was just London. I know it beats all other papers for the London commute journeys (it's handed out at stations).
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 8:36 PM BST
some red top will replicate that story for tomorrow Wink
Report Henry VIII August 18, 2013 8:36 PM BST
The Metro has a lot of this kind of stuff. Its run on a budget, that article will be in the print edition.
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 8:36 PM BST
its all good in the hood Cool
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 8:37 PM BST
you gonna nip out and check for us H ?
Report attitude adjuster August 18, 2013 8:38 PM BST
Laugh
Report Henry VIII August 18, 2013 8:38 PM BST
It's basically from tonight's show.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed August 18, 2013 8:44 PM BST
Well, if anyone sees the story and decides not to vote for Daxter, It will just let Gina through to the win. I can't see the votes transferring to Sam now that he has become pissed about Dexter's storyline and shown that he is not such a nice lad.
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 8:47 PM BST
Crazy
Report Elise89 August 18, 2013 8:49 PM BST
Sam's fan base = 80% teeny girls 20% homosexual, is that why you like Sam army?
Report TheMadness August 18, 2013 8:50 PM BST
Public aren't voting for Sam because he's a "nice lad". They're voting for him because he's a good person who speaks his mind and is straight to the point, unlike Dexter who tells lie after lie because he enjoys the attention, the intrigue and even the occasional bit of power power he gets as a result.
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 8:54 PM BST
Back in the day Sam would have been a 1.05 shot about now

In some ways I hate what BB has become. When it started such characters as Gina and Dex were ridiculed
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 8:55 PM BST
And when characters appeared with a genuine spark they had no chance or fell well short in the vote (Victor, Alex)
Report Elise89 August 18, 2013 8:56 PM BST
Victor was a legend
Report George Bailey August 18, 2013 8:58 PM BST
Sounds as though you should be happy for what BB has become
Report lookingon August 18, 2013 8:58 PM BST
Victor's year has to be my favourite.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed August 18, 2013 8:59 PM BST
Public aren't voting for Sam because he's a "nice lad". They're voting for him because he's a good person who speaks his mind

That's bs propaganda made up by BOTS, and you know it, TM.
Report GeorgeBrush August 18, 2013 8:59 PM BST

Aug 18, 2013 -- 2:58PM, George Bailey wrote:

Sounds as though you should be happy for what BB has become

Just the wrong characters are popular Grin

I wonder how close Pepper would have come Cry

Report mach August 18, 2013 9:01 PM BST
if victorLove had not called some of the house mates functioning retards he would still be invited on to bots
Report armagnac August 18, 2013 9:02 PM BST
elsie

whats the matter done your balls today ? mug

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report TheMadness August 18, 2013 9:02 PM BST
"That's bs propaganda made up by BOTS, and you know it, TM."

Seen it with my own eyes
Report TheMadness August 18, 2013 9:03 PM BST
Victor was funny at times (though Jason was often funnier). But he was also an egotistical tw@t
Report Henry VIII August 18, 2013 9:13 PM BST
i always thought victor and jason to be over-rated tw@ts. i liked the anthony bb, the bb with the largest number of interesting characters (although anthony wasn't really one of them).
Report lookingon August 18, 2013 9:31 PM BST
I liked Science but couldn't stand Anthony & Max.
Report lookingon August 18, 2013 9:32 PM BST
Oh yeah....KemalCry
His price was a joke, how anyone thought he could possibly win!
Report Helmuthian Folds August 19, 2013 12:41 AM BST
Makosi was a great housemate! Excited
Report Only-the-Brave August 19, 2013 11:15 AM BST
sam's played a very good game himself.  Do nothing, sympathy card timed to perfection, and now apparently revealing his 'true' feelings to gina on the last day but saying he wouldn't flirt etc as she has a guy Laugh  Be some beat if he got turned over by Dexter, can't see it.
Report GeorgeBrush August 19, 2013 11:17 AM BST
sam's played a very good game himself.  Do nothing, sympathy card timed to perfection, and now apparently revealing his 'true' feelings to gina on the last day but saying he wouldn't flirt etc as she's a guy

tidied
Report johnnyrant August 19, 2013 11:46 AM BST
A lot of money turned up for Sam this morning, with Dexter friendless & matched at 5.6.
Report GeorgeBrush August 19, 2013 11:51 AM BST
I just had some 5.9
Report Vince_Bluett August 19, 2013 12:59 PM BST
Does anyone know what the shortest price Deana was on the final day of last year's show?
Report George Bailey August 19, 2013 5:44 PM BST
Or how much was traded in total?
Report five leaves left August 19, 2013 5:59 PM BST
£552,806 matched at close (last year)
Report George Bailey August 19, 2013 6:16 PM BST
Thanks I thought there was more this year. Can't see only 9k being traded tonight.
Report five leaves left August 19, 2013 6:28 PM BST
Very little time to trade during the final. They'll probably suspend the lines after about 5 mins
Report George Bailey August 19, 2013 6:30 PM BST
ah time not indifference then
Report armagnac August 19, 2013 6:31 PM BST
Day 67 in the Big Brother 2013 house was the final full day of this year’s series.

Housemates wake up to their penultimate day in the Big Brother house.

The Twins reveal that the big Brother has show that they don’t always have to be “Jack & Joe” and can be more individual.

Charlie has a heart-to-heart in the tree house with Dexter.

Charlie “I don’t believe the things you say, add up. I apologise if I’m wrong. I do think there’s some connection there in terms of we have a real laugh together, I do think you care about me.”

All of the housemates enjoy a slideshow of pictures from their time in the house.

Sam reveals his true feelings for Gina. Sam and Gina are in the living area.

Sam “Over the last month I have grown to appreciate you. I know you’ve got a boyfriend, I would never come between you, you’re a wonderful girl, I feel we do connect. I wouldn’t even let you know that I like you.”

The housemates share a group hug to celebrate making it through to the final.

The Big Brother 2013 final airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/156909-big-brother-2013-day-67-...
Report GeorgeBrush August 19, 2013 6:36 PM BST
Sam bags the pimp slot then

Bet the prods told him to say all that Wink
Report armagnac August 19, 2013 6:39 PM BST
game over
Report armagnac August 19, 2013 6:39 PM BST
sam should be 1.30
Report Dizzy42 August 19, 2013 6:40 PM BST
There's the motivation to vote for Gina fans, as soon as she's out!
Report five leaves left August 19, 2013 6:50 PM BST
Sam has connected with Gina Confused They've hardly spoken to each other

What a filthy game player
Report armagnac August 19, 2013 6:51 PM BST
BB fans know different though
Report GeorgeBrush August 19, 2013 6:52 PM BST
He's got an honest face

If he kicked away a blind man's stick he'd explain it well and get loads of votes
Report GeorgeBrush August 19, 2013 6:53 PM BST
Dexter 'well, tactically I had to kick away his stick as he was about to walk between charlie and me'
Report George Bailey August 19, 2013 6:54 PM BST
That Sam I Am that Sam I Am I do not like that Sam I Am...still have him green eggs and ham though
Report GeorgeBrush August 19, 2013 6:54 PM BST
He ends up loving Sam I am at the end Cool
Report armagnac August 19, 2013 6:55 PM BST
Laugh GB
Report George Bailey August 19, 2013 6:56 PM BST
Dislike his brother Will I Am as well
Report GeorgeBrush August 19, 2013 6:58 PM BST
Is that actually a play on Dr Suess?  I guess it is

Twa t
Report Henry VIII August 19, 2013 7:11 PM BST
Dexter's finally come out:

https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/369520143845429248/photo/1
Report Henry VIII August 19, 2013 7:11 PM BST
He's had two crushes in the house. Anyone know who for?
Report Cider August 19, 2013 7:34 PM BST
Dan and himself?
Report Henry VIII August 19, 2013 7:36 PM BST
Grin Dan was his second.

His first was Micheal the mole. Remember him sitting on the floor besides Michael's bed crying "I really cared about you and I've never cared about anyone in my life".
Report George Bailey August 19, 2013 8:30 PM BST

Aug 19, 2013 -- 12:58PM, GeorgeBrush wrote:

Is that actually a play on Dr Suess?  I guess it isTwa t

After all the classical literature references I've made I knew I would get one you would recognise eventually WinkLaugh

Report Henry VIII August 20, 2013 9:08 AM BST
Part 1 of Final had running time of 44 1/2 minutes.

Only two main clips.

At 5min 25sec - two minutes of Charlie telling Dexter she finally has decided that he's full of ****. Him sitting there cold and emotionless (with a massive spot).

At 7m 30s - two minutes of Sam telling Gina he liked her. Drunkenly charming.

After Gina out, at 36m - voting unsuspended for final time. At 44min - voting closed. Within that there was about 5 mins of ads. So final H to H of 12 or 13 minutes.

It may not have been close but if it was then the final HLs were significant. They were very good for Sam (nice one boyo), bad for Dexter. The clip they could have used instead was of Sam shouting to Dexter in the tree house like a complete yob.
Report attitude adjuster August 20, 2013 9:28 AM BST
Great info H

Would casual viewers even bother to watch a final these days?

By the time they had tried to work out what was going on and who was who..the lines would be suspended.

The old Head to Heads seem a thing of the past Sad
Report GeorgeBrush August 20, 2013 9:30 AM BST
Casuals will have all dipped in and out of the series

Nobody in their right mind will be tuning in for the first time
Report squares August 20, 2013 9:31 AM BST
from tmix

it was Sam who was 2% off Sophie according to Bentley
Report squares August 20, 2013 9:31 AM BST
last Friday oc
Report GeorgeBrush August 20, 2013 9:31 AM BST
Last friday was about the first time that was posted sq Wink
Report squares August 20, 2013 9:33 AM BST