Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
five leaves left
31 May 13 22:43
| Topic/replies: 8,421 | Blogger: five leaves left's blog
Only one dualing piano
Pause Switch to Standard View *** BGT Semi 5 ***
Show More
Report five leaves left June 1, 2013 11:46 PM BST
I'm not sure it is cider. It looked like they had about 10 pics up of possible wildcards on BGMT.

I just think Joseph, because we only have one other dance act
Report Cider June 1, 2013 11:47 PM BST
I read it on a third party site. The judges' chat has corroborated, I don't recall it being officially announced as such.
Report bearcub June 1, 2013 11:47 PM BST
Joseph Hall         2.62                                                                                    
Steve Hewlett         2.88                                                                                    
Alice Fredenham         7                                                                                    
Youth Creation         7                                                                                    
Aliki         9                                                                                    
James More         13                                                                                    
Alex Keirl         15                                                                                    
Jack And Cormac         21                                                                                    
Rosie OSullivan         21                                                                                    
AJ and Chloe         34                                                                                    
Aaron Crow         34                                                                                    
Philip Green         34                                                                                    
Robbie Kennedy         34        

FWIW
Report Danzaa June 1, 2013 11:47 PM BST
Henry, like I said, Corals at 1.3, Betvictor 1.3, best price on HS is 1.44, it wouldn't have stayed at 1.5. I have no doubt that by the time the opening theme rolls on Saturday, Attraction will be about 1.23.
Report Cider June 1, 2013 11:48 PM BST
.http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/28/britains-got-talents-final-to-have-wildcard-a...
Report Hamsterdam June 1, 2013 11:49 PM BST
Wow factor usually wins this like that dog last year , the dance act with Ashley Banjo whatever they were called....both made both made you gasp and think yeah they are the real deal and Attraction have this! Missed the boat as didn't see their audition their act is great though really unique..wouldn't back now at those odds though especially with the non-british thing but hard to see pass them.

wp to their backers who got on early doors!
Report Danzaa June 1, 2013 11:49 PM BST
Can't believe I ignored 7/1 Attraction thinking there would be something better come along in the next 6 weeks.
Report johnnyrant June 1, 2013 11:49 PM BST
I'm happy to take on Attraction at the current price. An early slot in the final & they'll surely drift & I'd be surprised if they got another pimp slot. Foreign, 3rd time essentially doing the same act… & at least 2 rivals in the final who should ensure it's not a walkover… enough potential negs there to take them on.
Report five leaves left June 1, 2013 11:50 PM BST
I will check BGMT if it's on iplayer
Report five leaves left June 1, 2013 11:52 PM BST
Not up on catch up yet. I am sure they put up about 10 pics
Report five leaves left June 1, 2013 11:55 PM BST
Definitely beatable jr, but everything points to Cowell wanting them. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if they get the pimp.
Or maybe 2nd last with Luminites on last so he can get them top 3
Report bearcub June 1, 2013 11:55 PM BST
The 10 pics they put up five were the finalists
Report five leaves left June 1, 2013 11:55 PM BST
lol oh
Report five leaves left June 1, 2013 11:57 PM BST
I'd like some 2.62 Joseph then, if it's just the 3rd placed acts
Report Cider June 1, 2013 11:58 PM BST
.http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/news/10456560.Wildcard_BGT_last_chance_for_Youth_Creation/

This site says something else. Anyone who made it to live shows. From one of the third placers
Report Cider June 2, 2013 12:02 AM BST
fook knows Laugh
Report five leaves left June 2, 2013 12:03 AM BST
..and no one can get on with sky anyway Laugh
Report Cider June 2, 2013 12:07 AM BST
I backed Joseph there Blush Got the feeling he would have been through, but for avoiding 20 crying four year olds.
Report five leaves left June 2, 2013 12:10 AM BST
True. He was great. Him and Steve tonight the 2 big surprises for me
Report five leaves left June 2, 2013 12:12 AM BST
If I had to pay money to go and watch Joseph or Attraction, then it would be a no contest for me.
Report five leaves left June 2, 2013 12:14 AM BST
I never understood the fuss over SuBo either. A huge number of her youtube views were from religious Americans. I was right on that one. Not sure I will be right with Attraction
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 12:16 AM BST
Not been watching BGT until last two semi's, tonight I watched with the so called fav's on the show and I have to say first time seeing them tonight very impressive, could be the easiest winner of this show. I remember watching some show years ago, and that bloke that was a top star at the time was hosting the show, the bloke with the young lad in the swimming pool incedent a good few years ago. I remember him sitting on the edge of the stage and introducing some dance act and it was phenominal. The start of the river dance stuff, this again tonight was something very different and a real pleasure to watch, the music obviously is very important in this act, but visually very impressive. I honestly cannot see this act not winning this on the bit, especially when the women are doing most of the voting, and if the play the correct song with the emotion of the dancing, an absolute certainty in my opinion. I haven't even seen the previous three semi's, but knowing cowell he keeps the best till last and I would not disagree. Very different, very emotional, very good on the eye.
Report five leaves left June 2, 2013 12:16 AM BST
..and as importantly I'm not sure there's an act that can produce 'a moment' to beat them
Report five leaves left June 2, 2013 12:17 AM BST
as Diversity did
Report Danzaa June 2, 2013 12:21 AM BST
Jack Carroll has the merest hint he could produce a Rylan Clark moment (remember that week Rylan's vote went through the roof cos he insulted Gary?).
Richard And Adam's USP for me is the granny vote and they're such nice boys. However Attraction have come across incredibly humble also which I feel dampens R+A's vote.

Carroll just isn't funny though, and he's a bloody kid, they don't win. Connie f'ing Talbot who probably **** snowflakes and rainbows couldn't win.
Report Hamsterdam June 2, 2013 12:21 AM BST
Yup pretty sure they will have another stormer in the final, gauging reaction think they are forgiven for being imports, nobody cares. Only possible way I can see them getting beat is a very emotional moment for the disabled comedian but i think even that is clutching at straws.
Report five leaves left June 2, 2013 12:28 AM BST
Jack is very funny. But I suspect he used his best gags in the semi.

Hard to know what song they could R&A that would have most impact with this audience. Maybe Raise Me Up
Report Danzaa June 2, 2013 12:39 AM BST
Going back to audition song, The Impossible Dream, shirley?
Report CASHINVEST June 2, 2013 1:13 AM BST
JC  =  NO CHANCE
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 1:31 AM BST
To be fair lads can only see betting without attraction the only option in this competition, without having watched the earlier semi's which act would you say would have the best chance of being second?
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 3:19 AM BST
I've just had a browse of the betting without attraction, luminites at 5.5 looks a decent bet to me. Just watch a clip on you tube and the song was perfect for the group, if they can pick another classic song with the same blend as in the semi's, definite winner. Problem you have with a few is they may pick something that's just not right on the night for them, whereas you know attraction will supply a fantastic backing track to the dance interpretation and it's game over. Francine Lewis is 4th fav for this, and I personally would have her at 100/1 without attraction, watched her the other night, looks the part but to be honest just looks like most acts you would see, and for me personally thought she was crap, but looks like a star.
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 4:19 AM BST
Right lads had a few drinks tonight and having a look over acts that I've missed over the past few weeks, luminites have to be the biggest money making machine on this show, must have watch that semi performance at least 10 times and its quality. Very seldom at my age you see an act even though they maybe the biggest act on the planet, they all seem just average, maybe just getting a little long in the tooth. Luminites look good, sound good, and possibly the best band that's came out of any of these shows, everything just looks right.
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 5:20 AM BST
Sorry lads had quite a few tonight and would like to apologize over the the comment Francine Lewis is crap, I don't mean that in the slightest, everyone taking part in this show or any show for that matter is a star, but some are just that little bit special or very different.
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 7:32 AM BST
Sobering up now lads, just out of curiosity who was fav in semi 3 ? what price was luminites in this? and did they win heat?
Report Henry VIII June 2, 2013 7:49 AM BST
They won. Started evening 1.71, ended 1.27 (touched about 1.19).
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 7:59 AM BST
Biggest certainty of all time, just shows how simple I am. Spend money on monkey football matches, and the biggest certainty starts at 1.71 and I've not got a clue, very sad state of affairs.
Report Henry VIII June 2, 2013 8:01 AM BST
Just thinking about Attraction’s tear-jerking, heart rendering “true story” last night.

A man loses his mother and then has a kid with his woman.

Not that extraordinary I would have thought, but I’m probably just cold and emotionless.
Report Henry VIII June 2, 2013 8:09 AM BST
"Biggest certainty of all time"

No, that was Attraction.

Robbie got the pimp of the Lumanites audition show and 3 mins more screentime. Rosie got the pimp of her audition show. And then there were the adorable Pre Skool, who may not have got that many fewer votes than Lumanites. At the start of the night, at 1.71, there was nothing certain about Lumanites, not that I would have laid them.
Report Cider June 2, 2013 8:17 AM BST
There have been decent acts, clinically despatched. Luminites 'could' have gone the same way, the market told us otherwise. Aliki and Robbie looked to me like they knew they had been stiffed.
Report Cider June 2, 2013 8:28 AM BST
Attraction is a 'breath of fresh air' after being fed a diet of singing and dancing in this country for a number of years. The mix of skill levels and people being able to relate to the story-telling is powerful, and will be hard to beat now it looks likely the production team are behind them.
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 8:30 AM BST
Henry what I will say over the years looking into this forum on the specials, the help other members give on most of these shows are pretty impressive, and I would also say it's probably the most enjoyable forum to be on. Usually I just pop in here when X factor is on for the varying opinions, but slipped up badly with the bgt with not paying attention. The post above about preschool thats a joke, most of these acts are like every other year, except attraction totally different easy to watch and will kill the girls in the final. Luminites are the best group I have seen for years, yes they may have sung a bee gees classic, but to be fair to them it was impressive for a group of 18 year olds to do the song justice. Bee Gees have had some class records through the years, and to be honest would'nt say that record sticks in my mind out of their catolog of songs, but everything about that performance was quality. I cannot see anyone from any age group even questioning that performance on any level.
Report Henry VIII June 2, 2013 8:30 AM BST
"the market told us otherwise"

Cider you're too shrewd to take the market as oracle.
Report Henry VIII June 2, 2013 8:33 AM BST
"The post above about preschool thats a joke, most of these acts are like every other year, except attraction totally different easy to watch and will kill the girls in the final."

The "joke" is that you don't read posts properly Wink

I was talking about the weak Semi 3, not taking on Attraction in the final.
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 8:38 AM BST
Sorry Henry sobering up here, not reading post properly. Who was Robbie who could demand a pimp slot over Luminites.....Robbie Williams?
Report Henry VIII June 2, 2013 8:41 AM BST
Stroodle it was a heavy Saturday night for you. I think you should try to get some sleep Wink
Report Cider June 2, 2013 8:42 AM BST
I would never follow money blind. If the upside is big enough, I will oppose it on occasion.
Report squares June 2, 2013 9:22 AM BST
from tmix

The Voice coach Will.i.am has claimed that Britain’s Got Talent 2013 finalists the Luminites are already signed to Sony.

The Black Eyed Peas star said this week that the group – who have made it into next weekend’s final of the ITV show – contacted him to help launch their careers.

“I know those guys. I met them backstage at a party in London. They sent me an email and asked me to check out their new song,” he explained.

The American music mogul added: “They are signed to Sony so I couldn’t do that.”
Report Henry VIII June 2, 2013 9:27 AM BST
Then that 1.71 was value Laugh
Report Cider June 2, 2013 9:30 AM BST
Yes I wrote that on the live fred. It was the only explanation for the excessive preferential treatment.
Report stroodle June 2, 2013 11:07 AM BST
Anybody with half a brain would snap that group up in a minute, should have really been in the x factor among all the drivel. last year was really heavy the boy that won celebrity big brother 4th the liverpool lad that was 3rd cant even remember who was 1st and 2nd.
Report CLYDEBANK29 June 2, 2013 11:08 AM BST
I'd like to see a market to finish last in the final
Report Helmuthian Folds June 4, 2013 5:29 PM BST
I actually thought Luminites were pretty ordinary in the semi final, far better at the audition IMHO.

It was the hype and ramp from the judges that won them the semi.

I do not expect them to finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th seems their position to me as Lovable Rogues did last year.
Report stroodle June 4, 2013 6:27 PM BST
Everyone to their own taste, said the man who bent over and kissed the pig. Have to say was a bit smashed when watching some of the previous on you tube, will have another good look at them again.
Report stroodle June 4, 2013 6:47 PM BST
Just watched that semi performance again and cant fault it, brilliant rendition of the bee gees hit, they look the part, the bit of crumpet is very easy on the eye, look a cool bunch or should I say ( they are sick). I'm in my fifties now, and cant remember seeing anything that I thought was really decent for years regarding these type of shows, Luminites for me will do very well after this show, and I will be backing them W/O attraction.
Report Henry VIII June 5, 2013 9:57 AM BST
Save your money Stroodle. I thought they were anemic. But you shouldn’t back them on personal tastes. They were given pimp slot and the weakest possible opposition. They may be given pimp again but have a couple of acts who will beat them to 2nd.
Report CLYDEBANK29 June 5, 2013 11:50 AM BST
Nigel Kneale knew Cowell was coming in 1968

Kneale also sought to make "a comment on television and the idea of the passive audience", depicting a world where the media is controlled by an elite who feed the population with a diet of low quality programmes and echoing the Orwellian concept of language reduction, where vocabulary has been eroded through exposure to advertising slogans, mediaspeak and predominantly visual media
Report Helmuthian Folds June 5, 2013 7:41 PM BST
Do you know anyone called Lou, Stroodle?
Report Danzaa June 5, 2013 9:27 PM BST
The more I think about it, the less sure I become of an Attraction victory. The history of favourites being beaten, the non-British problem and Jack Carroll's cerebral palsy.

Jack Carroll pimp slot, lands a few gags I reckon he could present a real problem to the favourites. All other acts apart from Jack fall to the wayside for me. Stick a kid with cerebral palsy next to non-British Attraction and I think it'll be close.
Report Henry VIII June 5, 2013 11:07 PM BST
Have you laid off then Danzaa?
Report Danzaa June 6, 2013 2:53 PM BST
Nope, still time to think about it. Good call with the 'the price will stay at 1.5' by the way :P
Report RMB © June 6, 2013 3:14 PM BST
Cowell is obsessed with respect. Delivering Attraction to the Queen seems the way forward, Jack Carroll really isn't very funny. I can see Attraction winning by a landslide. They're massive odds on to get the pimp and be pimped, if that doesn't happen they'll still be hard to beat.
Report bearcub June 6, 2013 4:04 PM BST
I don't think he'll get much respect from the Queen pushing a non British act,and Attraction have already been beaten in Hungary's got talent and Germany's got talent.
Report RMB © June 6, 2013 4:08 PM BST
Yup, a brilliantly skilled act or an unfunny kid with CP, tough choice to send to entertain the Queen.
Report RMB © June 6, 2013 4:15 PM BST
Spellbound would have flopped everywhere else, but SC tucked them up and pimped them and they cruised it. Would be amazed if he played it any other way with Attraction.
Report Henry VIII June 6, 2013 4:59 PM BST
"Nope, still time to think about it. Good call with the 'the price will stay at 1.5' by the way :P"

Laugh I didn´t say that definitively. But there was no possibility of that anyway after you impatiently blasted it all the way down. Tbh I just wanted to back them too.
Report squares June 6, 2013 6:35 PM BST
I don't see how Spelbound and Attraction are comparable.
Report squares June 6, 2013 6:40 PM BST
SCowell's comments about the Pride of Britain Awards where I assume he saw/met/discovered/heard of Jack Carroll.

"These awards are far superior to the Brits and Baftas. I genuinely believe it's the best award ceremony of the year. It makes you realise exactly what life is about and what people have to overcome."

Simon Cowell

Prince Charles was there too as the Prince's Trust is involved.

"The Pride of Britain awards remind us of the compassion, decency and courage which still exists in every corner of the land."

HRH Prince Charles
Report RMB © June 6, 2013 6:48 PM BST
You don't see it? LaughCry
Report stroodle June 6, 2013 7:48 PM BST
Yeah lads you are probably correct about Luminites, would alway's punt on my own thoughts regarding who I perceive as the top act, irrespective of opinion polls and other information. There is a good chance Jack Carroll pulling out a very good routine, which you would think could swing votes in his favour for title. I just have a feeling that Luminites do have the potential to pull something out of the bag, but your probably right with keeping ahead of the game with the information which you lads gather to get a better picture how the public tend to go. Probably just back Luminites for top 3 as I don't really see any other act managing something really special, maybe the 2 opera lads have something which could influence top 3. I will keep a look on site for various opinions and see how I'm feeling nearer the final before just plunging in.
Report Henry VIII June 6, 2013 10:41 PM BST
Attraction is comparable to Spelbound in many ways but the most similar to Attraction is Diversity - both dance troupes that make shapes.
Report Danzaa June 6, 2013 11:54 PM BST
(Long Post Alert)
I've decided that before I back or lay any further I'm gonna wait to see:
a) The Running Order - hopefully it'll be made clear on the night early on
b) The wildcard contestant

I've gone over it many times in my mind and have come to the conclusion that Jack Carroll is the only real threat to Attraction, not because he's any good - because he isn't - but my instincts tell me I'd be foolish to leave myself exposed when a kid with cerebral palsy is on a show like this.

The numbers I've been keeping suggest Carroll is 2nd behind Attraction but although it's likely his act will just flop cos people expect better in the final, there's too big a risk he'll come out with something genius too. Also Jack has to come out with new material each time, nobody knows if Attraction will be doing one of their previous routines, and if they didn't, whether they could top the ones they've done so far. The only situation I would hold off on backing Jack to cover myself is if Steve Hewlett is the wildcard as he'll nick a share of Jack's comedian vote alongside Francine.

I also regard Luminites as a potential problem but I'm inclined to think they won't win, partly because they're a singing group but also because people know they're already signed. I also can't help but think back to the Loveable Rogues with whom I had the same struggle pre-final to find I shouldn't have worried. In my mind its perverse for singers to win this show, particularly ones who are the perfect age-range for the X Factor.

I've decided to draw a line through Richard and Adam, I predict around a 10% vote share for them.
Francine, she'll probably reuse one of her old characters which for me is a big turn off in impressionists. Not to mention she bears a fairly good physical resemblance to many of the people she mimics which likely makes it easier, how many other celebs can she do?

This is all one school of thought, my hope is that the results will more resemble the TellyMix poll which if I were looking at this contest objectively, and without lots of money on the line, would probably reckon was about right.
Report timbuctooth June 7, 2013 1:01 AM BST
Also a long stream-of-thought thread.

After their semi-final I, somewhat hastily, decided only Richard and Adam could, given the right help, challenge Attraction. I had been able to easily draw a line through the rest of the field for one reason or another. I thought Jack would be very much a `one-joke-pony`, which would be wearing thin for his semi-final, and that he would probably not be good/original/funny enough to even qualify for the final.
Once Cowell started touting him, the signs were there, but I ignored them. He was, though, funny enough in his semi with his new material, even if it was, essentially, the same joke, but in different forms
With his price, by then, being around 5.0, I felt he was too short. However, I have since brought him on board at prices up to 8.8 So, three greens for me going into the final, and 100% confident of collecting.
My mistake in backing Richard and Adam was failing to think it through and see that Cowell probably wouldn`t want them, certainly not now that we have seen how good a semi both Attraction and Jack would have. If the brothers were to be pimped, and Attraction de-ramped?  Probably still not enough, but they are the one act who could, given the exact rght conditions, squeeze past the front two acts. Green-tinged wishful thinkig? Probably, but the value never seemed to be there to lay them off.
To call the rest of the acts `fodder` would be vastly over-stating their status, irrespective of how much Cowell might try to force Luminites onto the unreceptive voters. They cannot win.

More or less quits for the semi`s, but the O/R has been easy this year.
Report timbuctooth June 7, 2013 1:03 AM BST
Sorry, lack of paragraphs there.
Report stroodle June 7, 2013 1:29 AM BST
I actually agree with everything in your post Danzaa, apart from the Richard and Adam. I can see them pulling out something special which could effect top 3 spot, but also you could see them just being roughly the same. Carroll could easily have an average night as a great night, but the fact that he has went on the show alone is of great credit to him, which is the major factor to the voting public. Francine looks a star, but for me don't see her as any threat to a top 3 spot, her impersonations of what I assume were eastenders stars I found average, even though I don't watch the program, so couldn't even say if she sounded like them? but the audience seemed to like what they heard, so maybe she was pretty close. Luminites I can see being last on the show with a really solid number to finish the show off, and I also do feel they have the ability to get 2nd spot with the correct number. Really can't see attraction not taking the title, once they have a classic song in the background, there is really nothing that could go wrong with this act, yes you can argue that we have seen this stuff twice now and it may not be as impressive as when seen for the first time, but on the other hand its more than likely to be something really special for the final, which will appeal to everyone.
Report hemsby June 7, 2013 7:22 AM BST
If Jack was the sole "laughter" act in the final,I think his chance of over-turning the jolly would have been increased,but with Francine (and possibly the ventriloquist ) being there,it does look a negative.
In saying that,with a stellar routine,plus favorable RO for him (Attraction on mid-show also),I've not totally given up hope he sneaks over the line.Will probably need one of them inspirational VT's as well.
Report Henry VIII June 7, 2013 9:45 AM BST
Jack for me is very sympathetic and comes up with clever puns that make me smile but doesn’t have enough about his act to win. He’s just not funny enough. Also the chance of his act being weaker in the final is greater than the chance of stepping up imo (but he’ll still get the adulation).

Luminites are signed to Sony and will be pimped but to no avail.

R&A may be signed as well. With the right pimping R&A could have won this in a normal year.
Report five leaves left June 7, 2013 1:24 PM BST
R&A look the value to me.
I still think with the right song and the pimp slot that they could turn over the favourites.
Jacks problem is he will probably be up against 2 other comedy acts.
Luminites just aren't gran friendly, though I guess they could be a good trade if Cowell continues to push them.

..oh and don't forget the only dance act in the final Wink
Report Henry VIII June 7, 2013 1:49 PM BST
Attraction the value for me. Should be 1.10.

1.15 if given slot 2.
Report five leaves left June 7, 2013 2:25 PM BST
OK, apart from Attraction.
R&A have no competition in the 'classical' singers category. Not even amongst the kids this year.
I can see Gabz & even  Asanda taking votes from Luminites.
Given the pimp slot and a MEM friendly classic, then they'd push Attraction close. A big if tho. More likely to be up early.
Report RMB © June 7, 2013 2:43 PM BST
Luminites far too trendy to be MEM friendly, irrelevant of the song imho. Them Gabz and R and A all to steal votes off each other whilst the unique act in the pimp slot hoses home.
Report RMB © June 7, 2013 2:43 PM BST
WP on your 2.5 for a little wedge on Attraction Henry, top stuff.
Report timbuctooth June 7, 2013 2:52 PM BST
The price for Richard and Adam is surely based on the assumption that they will not be pimped and, instead, will be actively deramped, probably from Trap 2. If, after the first act and just before the ad-break, Ant or Dec name two other acts as being up next, their price will start dropping, and stay dropping the longer they aren't announced as 'up next'. If that were to happen, there could be some fun to be had for those of us with big, (but probably useless), greens on them. Particularly if Attraction and/or Jack are up early.
Report five leaves left June 7, 2013 2:59 PM BST
I agree Tim.
For me they are the most MEM friendly, along with Attraction obviously. I don't see Gabz or any of the other singers taking votes from them
Report CLYDEBANK29 June 7, 2013 3:49 PM BST
Price movement on Richard + Adam more to do with them polling badly than their likely draw, although their support is unlikely to be represented fully in polls imo.  Personally I don't expect them to be actively deramped, nor a trap 2 draw.  I expect them to be praised and have a lateish draw, but probably not praised enough and not have a late enough draw.
Report Helmuthian Folds June 7, 2013 4:08 PM BST
I have been backing R & A in the W/O market all week. 

Still think Jack should be favourite in this market but IMHO they are the only other runner.  If he couldn't get the far more MEM friendly lovable rogues into the top 2 last year he has no chance with Luminites.

Jack has two problems for me, he will probably have 2 comedy acts against him and 2 kiddy acts which could mean a lot of his vote could leak away.

If he gets pimp and is ramped he could even win but with a mid or early slot I could see him suffering.

We saw from the SF's how hands on the manipulation has been this year, far more than I can remember in previous years so it really is up to Cowell whether he wants a foreign winner or not.  If he does then they are home and hosed already if not then I think both Jack and R & A could be pushed home! 

He could have those three on first 3 and savage them all and put Luminites on last and ramp them to high heaven and they still wouldnt win!
Report timbuctooth June 7, 2013 4:34 PM BST
The fact that there are only three acts that can conceivably win doesn't necessarily equate to those three filling the top three places. As such,I'm not tempted by their Top 3 price, at least until the r/o begins to be revealed. I, too, have backed R and A in the w/o market.
Report Helmuthian Folds June 7, 2013 4:42 PM BST
I agree 100% Tim.

Luminites could finish 3rd if they get a big pimp and if Jack or R & A getstuffed in a death slot and are damned with faint praise.
Report Henry VIII June 7, 2013 6:14 PM BST
Thanks RMB. Had a fair bit since at less attractive odd too.
Report Henry VIII June 7, 2013 6:15 PM BST
* odds
Report stroodle June 7, 2013 6:47 PM BST
How's this for a trick on us version......     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBR2uBRzo3c
Report timbuctooth June 7, 2013 9:56 PM BST
Bit of a plunge on the brothers, with 250 pounds wanting to back them at 22. Not a fortune but, relative to the market, big enough. The insiders, knowing the running order, have arrived!
Report timbuctooth June 7, 2013 10:09 PM BST
Down to 16!!!
Report Henry VIII June 7, 2013 10:09 PM BST
Laugh Betting's bound to pick up now. Doesn't mean insiders.
Report five leaves left June 7, 2013 10:11 PM BST
I miss the train again Grin
Report timbuctooth June 7, 2013 10:12 PM BST
I`m generally a believer that these things are pretty much free of insiders. However, let`s not forget how accurate the plunges were during the semi-finals.
Report five leaves left June 7, 2013 10:32 PM BST
No money to take anyway
Report five leaves left June 7, 2013 10:33 PM BST
I looked earlier and there was peanuts there to back them
Report Hove_Park_Upper_School June 8, 2013 3:21 AM BST
It's confirmed that Attraction are doing a brand new piece in the final during their interview on "This Morning" and Ruth said "you are the bookies favourite, but only just and it keeps changing."
Report stu June 8, 2013 9:21 AM BST
Only just and keeps changing Laugh

Don't you just love the lay public and betting
Report stu June 8, 2013 9:21 AM BST
just wish they'd actually come on here and bet though...mind you they'd have to find the exchange first, now BF have hidden it. Sad
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com