Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Danzaa
05 Dec 12 00:02
| Topic/replies: 8,406 | Blogger: Danzaa's blog
The new winter series of Celebrity Big Brother will begin on Thursday January 3rd at 9pm, Channel 5 has confirmed today.

Brian Dowling returns to present the two hour launch show, as a new crop of famous faces enter the house for the very first time.

Spin-off show Big Brother’s Bit On The Side follows at 11.00pm, featuring host Emma Willis discussing the new housemates with a celeb panel and rowdy studio audience.

The first highlights show airs at 9.00pm the next night, followed by 30 minutes of live streaming at 11.00pm.

Stars rumoured to be taking part include media personality Katie Price, ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ singer Meat Loaf and politician John Prescott.

Recently eliminated X Factor contestant Rylan Clark has also been linked to the show, although he is committed to the talent contest’s live tour, which begins at the end of January.

It will be the fourth series of Celebrity Big Brother to be broadcast on Channel 5 since it begun airing the show last August.
Pause Switch to Standard View CBB - Starts Jan 3rd 2013
Show More
Report GeorgeBrush January 22, 2013 12:38 PM GMT
Bookies don't conspire on daft stuff like this.  Bigger fish to fry finding new mug customers to keep them going

It's a help though when people suddenly turn up offering to reduce your red on a very likely winner
Report nigelpm1 January 22, 2013 12:39 PM GMT
probably right.
Report J.O.TOBIN. January 22, 2013 1:09 PM GMT
Dont think it works like that if theyve laid Tricia at 50/1 33/1 25/1 20/1 and 16/1 and shes now 5/2 that wont help their book at all, all it does is push rylans price up so they are laying him now at 1/2 when normally they would lay 1/4. Wouldnt imagine joe public are backing her at all
Report GeorgeBrush January 22, 2013 1:13 PM GMT
I'm sure they are Jot

At least 3 or 4 just on here have admitted to cancelling reds on her

Joe Public likes to join in a gable, often at prices that are bad news for them
Report Dizzy42 January 22, 2013 1:33 PM GMT
Plenty of the money on here will have been transferred from the bookies, you can be sure of that...
Report squares January 22, 2013 6:18 PM GMT
task with Paula shortly.

Looks like Spencer guessed she was coming in when they were told to get dressed up.
Report squares January 22, 2013 9:29 PM GMT
Rylan best dressed

Ryan and Tricia get makeovers

Day 20: Paula transforms Ryan and Tricia
39 mins ago

They thought she was gone forever. They were wrong. Like the Terminator before her, Paula came back and with a little help from her lovely deputy, Rylan  who she dubbed the best dressed of all the housemates –she judged Claire, Ryan, Speidi, Razor and Tricia's attempts at scrubbing up. The goal was deciding which of the remaining male and female housemates were the worst dressed (Tricia and Ryan).

Big Brother couldn't let a task go by without a little sleight of hand so, unbeknownst to the fashion police, the listening housemates could hear such scathing sarorial judgements as...

On Spencer: "That jacket makes him look frumpy."

On Claire: "Mumsy jewellery!"

On Ryan: "He's worn that belt every single day and it goes with nothing."

On Frankie: "No charisma with fashion."

And on Tricia: "Mutton dressed as a lamb. Needs to make friends with her age."

Yowch. Needless to say Tricia exploded with a few expletives on hearing this pronouncement. Yet as the penalty for being the worst dressed housemates was the enticing reward of three outfits – one for partying, one for chilling and one for eviction night – by the end of her transformation she hugged Paula and forgave her for her earlier remarks.

After a fashion show in which Tricia and Ryan showed off their new looks it fell to Paula to select a winner from the pair. She decided that Tricia's look showed the most repentance for fashion crimes and the actress was rewarded with champagne and flowers.

Poor Ryan. Do you think that he deserved to come second? We've put together an album to help you decide...
Report squares January 23, 2013 3:44 PM GMT
Day 21: The Viewers' Venom task
18 mins ago

It's time to get quizzical! Big Brother is sending Bit on the Side's, Jamie East, into the House to challenge the housemates with The Viewer's Venom task.

BB has asked viewers for their frank and honest opinions about this year's celebs and the housemates will be asked questions based on the answers they gave. Spilt into two teams, the foursome that answers the most questions right will be the winner.

The quiz is divided into five rounds.

Round One – The Great Impression:

Housemates will be shown clips of viewers impersonating one of the resident celebs. They must take it in turns to guess the identity of the housemate being sent up by the impression.

Round Two – Smell-o-vision:

Viewers were asked what they thought housemates smelt of. Using a short description of the smell, housemates must guess who the viewers were referring to.

Round Three – One For Wonders:

Housemates will have to guess the identity of the housemate viewers were asked to describe using just one word.

Round Four - The Quick Fire Buzzer Round:

It's fastest finger first with housemates hopefully boosting their scores by answering a whole bunch of questions.

Round Five – Cruel to be kind:

Clips of viewers offering hard hitting advice to housemates will be shown to the teams. All they have to do is guess who the advice is directed at.

May the best team win.

Pic shows Rylan, Claire, Spencer & Heidi on one team.
Report Ski-Wiz January 23, 2013 5:56 PM GMT
Please sir.......can we have another 'great' drift on RylanWinkWink
Report squares January 23, 2013 6:11 PM GMT
That naughty Jamie East has been stirring things up in the House this afternoon, fronting the gameshow task, Viewers' Venom. As you can tell from the name, it wasn't exactly the nicest quiz, as the housemates got to grips with what the viewers actually think about them.

Split into two teams, the housemates answered five rounds of questions and learnt, among many other things, that the viewers think Claire smells of eggs and bacon, cleaning bleach and cheap body spray, and that she looks like a lumpy potato. 'Charming' was her response. Charming indeed.

Fellow chum Tricia also got a lashing, being described as 'dull, pointless, embarrassing and waste of space'. Turning to her fellow contestants, she glumly asked, "Am I dull?" before sadly staring off into the distance. Although she seemed to get over it after a bit of reassurance from her pals, we have a feeling this isn't the last we've heard about it...

But it wasn't all bad. Rylan was described as 'funny',' hilarious' and 'real', while Frankie was chosen as 'the most sensual snogger'. Oo-err.  And Heidi took her description of 'fake', 'plastic', 'fabulous', 't**s' as one of the nicest compliments she's ever had. Each to one's own.

As the teams drew scores, Jamie set a tie-breaker question, which went as follows, "Who did one viewer describe as a dirty warthog?" As Razor correctly guessed himself, his team won a much coveted Viewers' Venom t-shirt and mug – much to the disappointment of the other team, of course.

But there are no real winners (or losers) in this game, as everyone now has the afternoon to mull over what they've just heard – right before the last eviction as well. We are too kind.
Report RMB © January 23, 2013 10:03 PM GMT
3.5            £1,972
3.55            £1,358
3.6            £3,061
3.65            £1,191
3.7            £3,221
3.75            £1,739
3.8            £4,246
3.85            £1,130
3.9            £1,771
3.95            £1,234
4            £2,532
4.1            £1,400
4.2            £3,268
4.3            £1,654
4.4            £1,688
4.5            £2,484
4.6            £1,227
4.7            £2,325
4.8            £1,382
4.9            £2,891
5            £3,576
5.1            £3,079
5.2            £3,706
5.3            £4,009
5.4            £3,341
5.5            £2,370
5.6            £3,697
5.7            £3,008
5.8            £2,041
5.9            £2,175
6            £4,685
Report RMB © January 23, 2013 10:04 PM GMT
Tricia to win prices ^^^ In 2 minutes it's the 6th Eviction and I think we might all be kicking ourselves at not laying any/all of the above!!!
Report Henry VIII January 23, 2013 11:17 PM GMT
She went lower than that rmb - little amounts down to 3, a bit more at 3.4 most of which was me, he he.
Report squares January 24, 2013 9:48 AM GMT
Dowling on 5 Live earlier.  They were trying to make a big deal out of Rylan leaving for XF rehearsals but he just batted it away.  Seemed to suggest H&S are getting the votes (for the drama/entertainment).  Speculation of them having their own TV show.  Asked who was going to win, he said he had no idea - everyone says Rylan will win but is he getting the votes, sort of response.
Report squares January 24, 2013 10:21 AM GMT
TV Stuff in today's Star then:

HATE figures Speidi will be the ultimate winners of Celebrity Big Brother by landing a British TV show of their own.

The outrageous Americans have become the most reviled housemates in the programme’s 12-year history.

But their continual arguments, abuse and upsetting the other housemates has made them TV gold.

And viewers could get to see a lot more of them as they are being lined up for a UK reality series to be screened later this year.

The plan is for proud Yanks Spencer Pratt, 29, and his wife Heidi Montag, 26, to travel the country poking fun at us and our traditions.

A major TV company hopes they will sign up for the project after they leave the CBB house.

The pair will be offered the chance to meet all sections of British society, from the aristocracy and politicians to truck drivers and chip shop workers.

And they will be encouraged to speak openly about what they really think about the British.

A source said: “Speidi have been TV gold on Celebrity Big Brother and are clearly no fans of the British.

“It makes perfect sense for them to bag their own explosive series here.

“Will Britain win them over or will they continue to mock everyone and everything?”

Spencer and Heidi have already dropped hints in the house that they would love to use CBB as a springboard to launch themselves as a brand in the UK.

They are huge names in the US, having found fame on MTV reality TV show The Hills, which ended in 2010.

But they were unknown to millions of Brits who had never seen that show.

Now they have a huge new fanbase in the UK as the most talked-about of all the CBB housemates.

They have clashed repeatedly with The X Factor singer Ryan Clark, 24, calling him “a fake”.

And they earned ex-footballer Razor Ruddock, 44, an official warning after he threatened to lamp them.

They also made Steps star Claire Richards, 35, cry when they celebrated her not getting a letter from home, staged a fake walk-out and bitched about how they hate every celebrity in the house.

The couple reckon they can win tomorrow’s finale.

In one Diary Room boast, Spencer said: “We’re the king and queen of reality TV.

"We’re gonna get our own show here in the UK.”

The pair have also teased how they also plan to release an album together.

Heidi is already known as a singer in the US and she revealed her curves in Playboy in 2009.

Now they plan to record a CD of love songs, which will annoy their arch-rival Rylan because he did not got a record deal after being on The X Factor last year.

Spencer added: “Rylan is going to have a jealousy attack when he hears our album. I’d have more respect for him if he had won X Factor. But he came fifth.”

Last night viewers saw saucy Heidi perform a mock lapdance for her husband.

He gushed: “You’re so good.

"I would be tipping you nonstop if you were in a club – putting the hundreds in there.”

But when things got steamy, he cooled off, saying: “Don’t take it there. We are still on TV dear. Save it for the house."
Report squares January 24, 2013 10:21 AM GMT
Jesus wept Cry
Report deadbrain59 January 24, 2013 10:53 AM GMT
you tube.LoveLoveLove
Report ShirleyKnot January 24, 2013 11:04 AM GMT
Just for info, Billies have just put out this piece:

Rylan Favourite For Big Bro But Beware The Favourites Curse!

snip

While Rylan is the hot favourite, recent CBB history is littered with odds-on favourites being beaten left, right and centre. Perhaps the biggest shock came when Verne Troyer (who was 1/25) was beaten by Ulrika Johnson although in recent years, 1/5 Jedward were pipped to the crown by Paddy Doherty and 1/3 Frankie Cocozza was defeated by Denise.
"There are many who think that Rylan has this sewn up already but do not count your chickens just yet as CBB is renowned for shock results," said William Hill spokesman Joe Crilly.

1.12-1.14 feels too short to me.
Report nigelpm1 January 24, 2013 11:08 AM GMT
I've laid off my "big" bets from last night already.  In agreement
Report stu January 24, 2013 11:08 AM GMT
If they're trying to push bets on others suggests their worried more like!
Report stu January 24, 2013 11:09 AM GMT
...and Julian Clary winning was such a latest 'upset' I presume?
Report ShirleyKnot January 24, 2013 11:12 AM GMT

Jan 24, 2013 -- 5:08AM, stu wrote:

If they're trying to push bets on others suggests their worried more like!

I don't think they pump out these releases for the good of their health stu

Report stu January 24, 2013 11:15 AM GMT
Mean it suggests Rylan is an awful result for them, they know he'll win, and they want to take bets on the others?
Report mach January 24, 2013 11:20 AM GMT
It's all over now rylan has won, tonights show is what happened yesterday, and on friday they have to get five out of the house and interview them so not much new material can be shown.
Report ShirleyKnot January 24, 2013 11:39 AM GMT

Jan 24, 2013 -- 5:15AM, stu wrote:

Mean it suggests Rylan is an awful result for them, they know he'll win, and they want to take bets on the others?

Yep.

Report deadbrain59 January 24, 2013 11:48 AM GMT
ryan next.CoolHappy
Report ahorsewithnoname January 24, 2013 12:06 PM GMT
Verne wasn't 1/25
Report stu January 24, 2013 12:27 PM GMT
Would have been lay of the century if had been!
Report attitude adjuster January 24, 2013 1:32 PM GMT
he got to approximately 1.44 when down to the last 4....1.72ish at the start of the final iirc.
Report stu January 24, 2013 1:41 PM GMT
Prob 1/25 with Hills though Laugh
Report RMB © January 24, 2013 1:41 PM GMT
Wonder how Verne was polling.
Report attitude adjuster January 24, 2013 1:55 PM GMT
poorly...the logic was he would sweep the casuals on the final night.

carnage was to follow Sad
Report Ski-Wiz January 24, 2013 2:15 PM GMT

Jan 24, 2013 -- 5:04AM, ShirleyKnot wrote:

Just for info, Billies have just put out this piece: Rylan Favourite For Big Bro But Beware The Favourites Curse!snipWhile Rylan is the hot favourite, recent CBB history is littered with odds-on favourites being beaten left, right and centre. Perhaps the biggest shock came when Verne Troyer (who was 1/25) was beaten by Ulrika Johnson although in recent years, 1/5 Jedward were pipped to the crown by Paddy Doherty and 1/3 Frankie Cocozza was defeated by Denise."There are many who think that Rylan has this sewn up already but do not count your chickens just yet as CBB is renowned for shock results," said William Hill spokesman Joe Crilly.1.12-1.14 feels too short to me.

I'm aware since i did some research last week......hence.....laid off all my stake and will be leaving the winner market alone. I see no point in taking any more risk.

Report stu January 24, 2013 4:14 PM GMT
attitude adjuster 24 Jan 13 13:55
poorly...the logic was he would sweep the casuals on the final night.

...despite his main highlight being the tonguing of a child-like dolly, yep pure casual vote-winning behaviour! Crazy
Report stu January 24, 2013 4:15 PM GMT
I think I actually had him green though Plain
Report attitude adjuster January 24, 2013 5:23 PM GMT
true stu...but once someone goes odds on here often,the rose tinted glasses go on ShockedTongue Out
Report squares January 25, 2013 7:56 AM GMT
from The Star - Frankie on TWS today as well i think.

SERIES villains Speidi have been exposed as cheats who are trying to fix tonight’s final.

The scheming Yanks have a secret billionaire backer who has been spending thousands of pounds each week voting to keep them in Celebrity Big Brother until the end.

The plot was revealed yesterday by evictees Tricia Penrose and Frankie Dettori.

They spoke out because they want fans to vote for pal Rylan Clark instead.

Furious ex-Heartbeat actress Tricia, 42, said: “Spencer and Heidi told us they have a billionaire backer in England who is voting to make sure they win.

“It’s a friend of theirs. They never said his name. His identity is a total mystery.

“Apparently he has been spending thousands every time they were up for eviction, which is why they are still in the house.

“Every time they were saved, Heidi would smugly say to us: ‘That’s the best thing about having a billionaire friend in England.’

“Rylan has got to win. I want fans to vote for him tonight.

“Someone has to find this billionaire and lock him up. He has to be stopped.”

Ace jockey Frankie, 42, confirmed the claim, adding: “They would always go on about it. People are shocked they lasted so long, and now we know why. It’s been the Speidi Show.

“I would say to anyone planning to vote tonight: ‘Vote Rylan!’ I am worried he won’t win and they will. They don’t deserve it. Speidi cannot win.”

The pair have become the most talked-about contestants of the Channel 5 series and bookies have slashed their odds to win.

Tricia and Frankie claim Spencer Pratt, 29, and Heidi Montag, 26, have played a clever game to get airtime by back-stabbing and causing bust-ups.

But they say their antics twice took a sinister turn. The first was seen by viewers when they returned to the house after spying on everyone from the secret basement.

Speidi branded them all fakes and things got so heated Razor Ruddock, 44, squared up to punch Spencer.

However, the second drama was never screened.

Earlier in the week, Speidi deliberately failed a task which resulted in mum-of-two Claire Richards, 35, not getting a letter from home.

It sparked a massive row.

Scouser Tricia said: “It kicked off and Speidi fled into the bedroom. Big Brother locked the door.

“They were genuinely worried what we would do to them. They locked it to keep us apart. We were all at boiling point.

“I went mad but Rylan told me to cool it and not give them extra airtime. But he was raging, too. He really wanted to lynch them.”

And while Speidi often claimed to be worried about their safety, the rest of the group were scared of them.

Frankie confessed: “People were frightened of them. Spencer is intimidating. He has that frightening look that he could snap at any moment.

“Even I was frightened of them sometimes.

“From Day One there was a bad atmosphere and we all walked on eggshells around them. I gather they called me names and slagged me off about not being British and told me to go back home.

“But I don’t care. I’ve been called a lot worse.”

And he joked: “If there were a horse called Speidi, I would crack my horse whip for sure.

“But I refuse to stoop to their level. The more petrol you put on the flames the bigger the fire is going to be. I told people to keep their cool and remember this is only a game show.”

Former Emmerdale and Corrie star Tricia admitted: “I was scared of Spencer.

“His eyes were scary. He would sit in the chair staring at me.

“After they came back from the basement, I was afraid to sleep in the same room. Thankfully, they were put back in the basement.

“It annoyed me that they called us fake and weirdos. They are the false ones.”

Both maintain the pair’s steamy bedroom antics were for the cameras, with Frankie saying: “It didn’t surprise me one bit. They are a circus act.”

Mum-of-two Tricia added: “I used to get up in the night and hear noises coming from their bed.

“I am pretty sure they did it to get airtime. I mean, they wouldn’t kiss at first.

“The other night she was lapdancing and, let me tell you, she was bloody good. No amateur.

“She has definitely done that before.”

Tricia said her family feared for her safety too, adding: “After I came out, my nine-year-old son came on the phone crying because he was worried about me after seeing how horrible Speidi had been. He thought they were nasty.

“No-one in that house wants to see them again.”

However, all of the housemates will face one another tonight at Elstree TV Studios for the CBB final and after-party.

Tricia added: “It’ll be mental. I hope everyone behaves.”

Tricia's verdict

Rylan: He must win. Such a character. What an entertainer.

Razor: He is great but doesn’t do much apart from snoring.

Claire: Lovely but she is bossy and took control of the kitchen.

Ryan: Very intense. Very serious. Takes tasks too seriously.

Speidi: Very Immature. Completely false. Nasty pieces of work.

Frankie's verdict

Rylan: He has to win. Heart of gold. Genuine and funny guy.

Razor: He is hilarious and a steady influence in that house.

Claire: Lovely lady. A great cook. She kept everyone calm.

Ryan: He grew on me. Hard worker. A determined character.

Speidi: Controversial. Game players. Lot of mystique about them.
Report squares January 25, 2013 7:59 AM GMT
Who's the friend/backer? - Desmond?
Report attitude adjuster January 25, 2013 8:22 AM GMT
Armagnac Wink
Report johnnyrant January 25, 2013 9:03 AM GMT
Desmond owns Channmel 5 & the Daily Star so this is his propaganda weapon of choice for the show _ & if you think of it that way, this reads like a plea for votes for Rylan, so maybe Speidi's cult following has got them in front atm on the voting.
Report squares January 25, 2013 9:23 AM GMT
ties in with what Dowling said on 5Live y'day too
Report johnnyrant January 25, 2013 9:27 AM GMT
Yes, squares - picked up on Dowling's comments too. He also said it on BBBOTS. It's the old motivation to vote factor & possible apathy among Rylan fans, thinking he's got it in the bag.
Report Dizzy42 January 25, 2013 9:34 AM GMT
I agree with your logic JR and Squares, but it's also possible that Speidi are being set up for a show here in the UK on Five as a follow-up.  Stuff like this just helps to add to their notoriety.  If Rylan is running away with this, it would make good TV for Speidi to be runners-up - and the drama of having them in the final two.
Report stu January 25, 2013 10:59 AM GMT
So why did this guy not smash spiedie's price in like Tricia though?
Report squares January 25, 2013 11:09 AM GMT
out in the big wide world it is surprising how many people are totally unaware / just not interested in betting.
Report squares January 25, 2013 11:11 AM GMT
Rylan called the winner by TWS TV critic - and is a guest on the show next week.
Report stu January 25, 2013 11:19 AM GMT
out in the big wide world it is surprising how many people are totally unaware / just not interested in betting.

I get that, however, if there's one thing I know about very rich people is they don't usually pass up on getting more rich.
Report squares January 25, 2013 11:24 AM GMT
if there is any truth in this story and if this guy exists, if he is indeed a "billionaire" wouldn't the betting on this be just too small fry for him?
Report nigelpm1 January 25, 2013 11:32 AM GMT

Jan 25, 2013 -- 5:24AM, squares wrote:

if there is any truth in this story and if this guy exists, if he is indeed a "billionaire" wouldn't the betting on this be just too small fry for him?

There's absolutely no truth in it.

Report armagnac January 25, 2013 11:39 AM GMT
you are puppets and he is the puppet master Devil
Report stu January 25, 2013 11:40 AM GMT
How do you know that nigel?
Report armagnac January 25, 2013 11:40 AM GMT
when he grumbles the ground shakes
when his finger clicks the market shakes
Report stu January 25, 2013 1:38 PM GMT
Oh well, it's been a blast - bad timing for me, I have to be away for tonight's final...gutted. Sad

But gl allround (well mainly the Rylan/Spiedi backers anyway for my book) for the final.
Report five leaves left January 25, 2013 3:03 PM GMT

Jan 25, 2013 -- 3:27AM, johnnyrant wrote:

Yes, squares - picked up on Dowling's comments too. He also said it on BBBOTS. It's the old motivation to vote factor & possible apathy among Rylan fans, thinking he's got it in the bag.

Emma had said the same thing previously.

As others have said, this article reads like a vote for Rylan one, rather than serious story about vote fixing.

Report Henry VIII January 25, 2013 3:25 PM GMT
The question then is why did they consider Dowling's comments and the article to be necessary.
Report Dizzy42 January 25, 2013 3:34 PM GMT
To me it reads like a vote for Rylan and Speidi story - they're hyping up the showdown that everyone wants to see in the final two, with Rylan ultimately beating the pantomime villains into 2nd. Job done.
Report squares January 25, 2013 3:36 PM GMT
Good v Evil (or vile) - Good  triumphs in the end
Report squares January 25, 2013 3:38 PM GMT
all the recent evictees seem to be on board - almost OTT pro Rylan and dead against the Poisonous Pratts
Report Dizzy42 January 25, 2013 3:38 PM GMT
And Rylan makes quite a convincing Pantomime Dame too!
Report armagnac January 25, 2013 3:40 PM GMT
this is one story that does not end happy Devil
Report five leaves left January 25, 2013 4:20 PM GMT
Having been doubtful about Speidi getting enough votes for 2nd, I'm now thinking a Speidi v Rylan showdown is looking likely.
One in which Rylan surely destroys Speidi in the H2H.

Claire has had a good week, but is still polling poorly. She's far more likeable for me than the likes of Denise & Ulrika, but unlike them, she hasn't been central to the narrative of the show.
It's been the Rylan & Speidi show.
Razor and Rylan have also been bit part players, despite, like Claire, having good last weeks.
Report five leaves left January 25, 2013 4:21 PM GMT
Razor & Ryan* obviously
Report armagnac January 25, 2013 4:46 PM GMT
correct fig, think CH5 want the fairy tale ending but a shock would not surprise me at all.. especially if bonnie and clyde have been lined up for some gig here
Report johnnyrant January 25, 2013 5:11 PM GMT
Starting to look a tight 3-way go for next eviction - most money appears to have been for Razor.
Report hemsby January 25, 2013 5:15 PM GMT
Hope the money is right Happy
Report 99heathk January 25, 2013 5:15 PM GMT
1-2 forecast, Rylan 1st and ryan 2nd trading @ 6!! theres 250 available to lay from 6.4-7.......whilst the runner up market people looking to lay ryan at 6.6.......might be worth a look for someone
Report Jack Bauer '24' January 25, 2013 5:16 PM GMT
I've had a little bit on Razor and Speidi.
Report johnnyrant January 25, 2013 5:25 PM GMT
Starting to wonder if the C5 Neighbours connection could propel Ryan right up the leaderboard - clearly others do too.
Report 99heathk January 25, 2013 5:32 PM GMT
seems to be a push in ryan for 2nd......i cant see why
Report The Vig January 25, 2013 5:56 PM GMT
Rylan unbeatable  in my view, though personally h8 him with a passion! I am on Ryan at 100+ to trade out in play.
Report jack12321 January 25, 2013 6:12 PM GMT
I've got way too much on Ryan to be 2nd or 3rd, and Razor to be out early - couldn't comprehend the odds.

The latest price shifts are simply starting to move towards a more realistic position imo (
Report GeorgeBrush January 25, 2013 6:16 PM GMT
Razor's problem has always been Rylan

He deserves to finish higher than where he will, but letting Rylan take charge was his 'downfall'
Report Cider January 25, 2013 6:44 PM GMT
I so wanted Rylan to be beatable and opposable, but I can't see it. Speidi might have done well early on due to the threat of eviction.
Report Cider January 25, 2013 6:50 PM GMT
Rylan has done well, and obviously been hugely supported in the production and the edit. Taken on PE #1. I don't see he has anything in common with previous defeated jollies.
Report Cider January 25, 2013 6:56 PM GMT
circa 1.09 and 11's with crowd reactions
Report GeorgeBrush January 25, 2013 6:57 PM GMT
Yes, can see Rylan hitting that before any evictions
Report timbuctooth January 25, 2013 6:57 PM GMT
If Spencer`s great speech last night is shown in time to allow people to still vote, that should be enough to propel them into a very safe second place.

As for the prices, this seems to be a money-buying job, so 1.07 Rylan.
Report jack12321 January 25, 2013 6:58 PM GMT
Surely Speidi will be shorter than this if they're the final two? 1.2/6?

Could be a good trade, unless they go out early...
Report GeorgeBrush January 25, 2013 6:59 PM GMT
Hot favs tend to shorten until they go out a surprise 4th Wink
Report RMB © January 25, 2013 6:59 PM GMT
w/o Rylan you can still get Speidi at 1.63.
Report timbuctooth January 25, 2013 7:02 PM GMT
1.71 and 1.66 available now too,rmb
Report RMB © January 25, 2013 7:05 PM GMT
Speidi o/r backers given up the ghost Laugh
Report nigelpm1 January 25, 2013 7:08 PM GMT
1.13 available at betfred and lots of it if you fancy an easy arb
Report Henry VIII January 25, 2013 7:09 PM GMT
Zoom I think Brushy was referring to Speidi?
Report GeorgeBrush January 25, 2013 7:11 PM GMT
Nope, Rylan
Report Henry VIII January 25, 2013 7:12 PM GMT
rylan's a sure thing if ever there was one
Report Henry VIII January 25, 2013 7:14 PM GMT
Or I'd say true odds 1.02.
Report Cider January 25, 2013 7:17 PM GMT
1.8 for Speidi W/O Rylan looks decent enough
Report nigelpm1 January 25, 2013 7:20 PM GMT
Well top 3 Rylan definitely was free money but I've cleared that market out now
Report five leaves left January 25, 2013 7:32 PM GMT
Tvpolls out.

It gives Razor next out backers lots of hope. 6% want him to win and 0% think he'll be 1st out.
Report Cider January 25, 2013 7:41 PM GMT
I've accepted the 1.8 on Speidi without. 25% on tvp without multi voting is encouraging.
Report RMB © January 25, 2013 7:46 PM GMT
5.6 layers Speidi w/o Rylan going to need new pants.
Report The Vig January 25, 2013 8:44 PM GMT
I think the layers of Ryan at 150 may have a squeaky bum too if he survives a while tonight
Report GeorgeBrush January 25, 2013 8:48 PM GMT
Que?

Free cash innit Grin
Report hemsby January 25, 2013 8:49 PM GMT
Covered my Razor out first bet,by backing him to be 2nd out...market moves today are making me quite hopeful now,plus TV polls seem to confirm .
Report nigelpm1 January 25, 2013 9:03 PM GMT

Jan 25, 2013 -- 2:44PM, The Vig wrote:

I think the layers of Ryan at 150 may have a squeaky bum too if he survives a while tonight

no chance.  Laid him for well over £50 and not worried one little bit.

Report The Vig January 25, 2013 9:05 PM GMT
I'm currently big green rylan and Ryan. Everything else red, uncomfortably so in Speidis case. Here's hoping the great British public do the right thing!
Report deadbrain59 January 25, 2013 9:16 PM GMT
ryan to go.MischiefMischief
Report deadbrain59 January 25, 2013 9:20 PM GMT
bollocks up to now.CrazyCrazy
Report deadbrain59 January 25, 2013 9:27 PM GMT
WhoopsWhoops
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com