Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
CherylCole
14 Nov 12 20:03
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: CherylCole's blog
Flanagan being overexposed in every way. Attention will surely turn to this vacuous, pointless but chilled and understated hottie
40-1 last time I looked, I smell a big move

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 44
By:
five leaves left
When: 14 Nov 12 21:21
Understated doesn't tend to win this.
I guess Dougie the one exceptions.
By:
bexley
When: 14 Nov 12 21:26
From what little coverage she has had I have liked her. When I saw on the aftershow on ITV2 rhat they had flown another ****cat doll in to get her views I thought maybe they would give her some airtime so I'm aboard. Not looking good tbh at this stage
By:
CherylCole
When: 14 Nov 12 21:43
The thing is I'm getting the sense that the wider public are tired of the usual 'send in the same two to do the tasks again and again oh ho ho' thing, especially as it feels too obvious that we're being force fed the Flanagan as Katona story.

The GBP have shown they are fair (sometimes) and they like to make their own minds up
By:
Asparagus Man
When: 14 Nov 12 22:32
Thought this was a Nicole Top Judge thread Plain
By:
CherylCole
When: 18 Nov 12 15:06
Ashley seems to be doing quite well. Biding her time, making some quite strong connections.

When Limahl came in Ashley made a big deal about knowing his only two hits, making out she used to dance around to Never Ending Story all the time as a kid. that's almost certainly nonsense, but suggests she has a sensitivity to other people's insecurities that might not have been expected from a stereotypical airhead popstar

When Helen finally gets carted away to the loony bin I think Ashley has the opportunity to shine, I'm sure she is capable of anything thrown at her which would look good in a  post-Flanagan landscape
By:
hemsby
When: 18 Nov 12 15:13
Seems a thoroughly decent girl,and coming over very well.Lack of airtime and limited public knowledge of her the obvious drawbacks.Avoiding a very early exit the first hurdle of course.
By:
mach
When: 18 Nov 12 15:19
classic first out type along with Limahl
By:
CherylCole
When: 18 Nov 12 16:39
Now pushing in towards 20 with Flanagan heading fast for 20 in the opposite direction.

Flip flop by Tuesday morning
By:
hemsby
When: 22 Nov 12 01:50
Very good shout CC Cool....having said that I think she's crazy short now.
By:
ajchrisbro
When: 22 Nov 12 10:35
Wd OP great run so far, I was already on (not aftertiming I did post elsewhere)
I have bailed as cant see her odds moving in a positive sense much more in the next few days.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 22 Nov 12 10:36
Task tonight. I await by the lay button Grin
By:
ajchrisbro
When: 22 Nov 12 10:38
I had mine on Bristols lay button y-day GB before and during show

not often it goes as well as that
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 22 Nov 12 10:43
You did what to bristow? Shocked
By:
johnnyrant
When: 22 Nov 12 11:09
Ashley has played a blinder to date - her chats to camera always come across as fair-minded regarding the other celebs, while her description of the rat p*rn going on in her coffin box last night was very wry. Nothing to dislike about her, which you cannot say about pretty much all of the rest of the campers.

Reality tv betting rules are always there to be broken & in such a weak field the 'pretty American' cannot win argument is starting to look threadbare. Could definitely see her making the final 3. If she does, it'll be game on.

Rosemary is a much bigger winner for me btw as things currently stand.
By:
ajchrisbro
When: 22 Nov 12 11:09
In Lehmans GB

I laid him and my book is nice and green
By:
CherylCole
When: 22 Nov 12 13:52
7.2 now, very pleasing.
I suspect that years of playing second fiddle to Nicole whats-her-face in the 'Dolls has given Ashley the patience of a saint around primadonna figures.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 22 Nov 12 13:53
Second fiddle is a good description Grin
By:
five leaves left
When: 22 Nov 12 14:13
I'm onto my 5th
By:
five leaves left
When: 22 Nov 12 14:16
I'd be backing her to go tonight if she didn't have the trial
By:
mach
When: 25 Nov 12 09:24
Ashley Roberts: I'm A Celebrity star had fling with rugby star and his girlfriend then left him

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ashley-roberts-im-a-celebrity-star-1455582
By:
CherylCole
When: 25 Nov 12 14:25
Playing a blinder.
Betcha wish your main greens were hot like Ash,
Betcha wish your main greens were short like Ash,
dontcha.. Grin
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 25 Nov 12 14:29
Next out after Colin Silly
By:
hemsby
When: 25 Nov 12 14:30
Laugh N1 CC.Two negative stories in the Mirror and Star not ideal timing,but so far so good.I personally don't think she will be top 3 but good luck.
By:
stu
When: 25 Nov 12 14:59
She's the sort all women say 'she's nice' while they secretly hate her. Silly
By:
timbuctooth
When: 25 Nov 12 15:05
I think she`s been lovely. In fact, when she leaves the jungle, I can see fisticuffs between me and Joe Swash over her.
By:
squares
When: 25 Nov 12 15:24
Was she really in PCDs?  I've not recognised her in any vids I've looked at.
By:
CherylCole
When: 25 Nov 12 16:11
She sang on one b-side Laugh

Having said that, apart from Nicole the lead singer, you wouldn't recognise the 'real' pus5ycat dolls if they came down the chimney in christmas lingerie, urinated on your couch and smashed up your telly.
By:
squares
When: 25 Nov 12 16:30
I would recognise that blonde dancer one - on the panel of the dance show Davina McCall hosts.
By:
CherylCole
When: 25 Nov 12 16:56
I think her essential non-celebrity status may play in her favour here. She almost has that (early!) Chantelle-esque appeal of being 'one of us' making sense amid a group of famous fools.

Her patience with the mentalist Flanagan has been quite remarkable really
By:
squares
When: 25 Nov 12 16:57
Kimberley Wyatt - the one i was on about.
By:
stu
When: 25 Nov 12 18:08
calm down squares.. Tongue Out
By:
CherylCole
When: 26 Nov 12 23:09
Getting out at 3.65, I'd like to 'stickwithu' but don't want to be greedy.

Though I do think she can go all the way (especially with attached men it seems).
GL all staying on the 'Irrelevant cypher choo choo train'
By:
attitude adjuster
When: 26 Nov 12 23:10
superb call cc
By:
five leaves left
When: 26 Nov 12 23:16
wot aa said Happy
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 26 Nov 12 23:17
Have we found the craziest price ever?
By:
five leaves left
When: 26 Nov 12 23:19
I've said that about a few people who have gone onto win one of these shows. So no comment Plain
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 26 Nov 12 23:21
Oh fck Laugh

It's one of those you hardly dare lay cos it could get even worse
By:
five leaves left
When: 26 Nov 12 23:26
Yes. Joe Swash clearly in charge of the edit now.
By:
Nickolarge
When: 26 Nov 12 23:42
My simple plan was to back the outsider at the start and lay them when the price shortened. I got 60 on Ashley and she is nailed on to be there on the last day.

The only thing left to decide is whether to wait until it's down to two left or go a bit earlier.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com