Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 614 comments are related to the topic:
****CBB The Grand Final: Sticky Moments all round??***

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 16 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 614
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 08 Sep 12 20:28
Sad ratings like. Deserved better
By:
stu
When: 09 Sep 12 01:25
To be fair, for channel 5 figures over 2 million are earth shattering in comparison to most of the stuff they stick on.

Secondly, as noted, there's been massive competition against this specific series.
By:
stroodle
When: 09 Sep 12 18:45
Just back from holiday lads, was reading the earlier posts on here tonight. Looks like the order they came out was predicted by many, glad we had a worthy winner for a change. Have we came across any potential x factor winners yet? or do they keep the cream to the final shows. Missed most shows so far until watching repeat of saturdays show today, pretty average show with nothing looking good enough to do any damage on show.
By:
timbuctooth
When: 09 Sep 12 18:56
Y have been distinctly uninspired by this year`s XF candidates. Normally by now, I would have seen two or three I liked. I did like the very first one we saw, Jehemain, but he was instantly dismissed by the  regulars.
By:
stu
When: 09 Sep 12 18:59
but he was instantly dismissed by the  regulars.

Lump job in that case Silly
By:
stroodle
When: 09 Sep 12 19:02
timbuctooth.... do you mean Jahmene Douglas.. Looking at oddschecker he or she is fav, might just have a look at each one in the betting online, to get an idea of ones out so far.
By:
Cider
When: 09 Sep 12 19:06
The only really good candidate so far didn't make it to lives Cry
By:
stroodle
When: 09 Sep 12 19:13
Cider do you Know the ones who made the finals, save me from viewing ones that dont even make it. Who was the one who didnt make it by the way?
By:
timbuctooth
When: 09 Sep 12 19:19
Stroodle

Yes that`s him. Read the first night thread and you will see why I expect him to be a far bigger price on here, IF he reaches the live shows. I am waiting, as one reliable source saying he`s not confirmed as through.
By:
Cider
When: 09 Sep 12 19:25
Mammoth fred on DS check post #1219
Joseph doesn't make JH.
By:
stroodle
When: 09 Sep 12 20:07
Can we not have a spoiler thread on forum, where names are added for confirmed judges house. There are many on here capable of knowing where to get the imformation. Started watching the first two in the betting Jahmene good singer but cant see him winning for some reason,Ella Henderson looks a better prospect 16 years old and writes her own stuff, cant be **** going through them all. Probably just wait till judges house before I have a flutter, unless someone can did out the confirmed ones to look over.
By:
timbuctooth
When: 09 Sep 12 21:01
Stroodle, we can`t have those naughty bookmaker chaps learning what some of us (think we?) know, on an open forum. Certainly not on one specific thread. Make the feckers work! Most of us are trying to take their money, after all. It will all be on here, DS, FB etc. anyway, but requiring a little more delving than the compilers seem capable of.
By:
stroodle
When: 09 Sep 12 21:15
Got ya timbuctooth, will have to do the research on a few sites before taking a few chances. Problem is not as hot at finding stuff as the lads on here... Going to just read through most posts on here and get a better feel for finding what Im looking for.
By:
squares
When: 10 Sep 12 09:18
Clary on TWS this am
By:
squares
When: 11 Sep 12 11:12
Kemp on this morning - was very very good tbf.

Coleen tomorrow.
Page 16 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com