Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GeorgeBrush
16 Aug 12 01:07
| Topic/replies: 60,779 | Blogger: GeorgeBrush's blog
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive

11.50pm: Danica and Rhian have decided to share a double bed.
Pause Switch to Standard View CBB news thread...
Show More
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:27 AM BST
the army way Cool
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:28 AM BST
i like to gamble on the unknown, this is just side interest cash wise GB
ive been working on tennis a lot as well this summer
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 11:29 AM BST
This isn't the unknown anymore
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:29 AM BST
murray is the best 1.50 today Wink
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 11:30 AM BST
I'd have been all for your Mike punt without any clear winner btw. Would prolly have gone in with the top 4 level.
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:32 AM BST
cocky gamblers are the worst, even lower scum than the skivvy arse wipes that hang around bookies collecting out all the 1p from the FOBT to put on the next dog race
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 11:33 AM BST
How often am I cocky?  I'm the king of wasting cash by having balanced books on the top 4 or 5
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:33 AM BST
mike a nice dude as it goes, got my respect and not many yanks get that.
the prince is a right self righteous knob
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:35 AM BST
why are you calling julian the winner then ?
race not over yet, im not going to be the looking stupid if he fails to win.
wow wee i opposed a 1/2 fav
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:37 AM BST
i nearly always go against the majority and back the underdog, its more fun
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 11:43 AM BST
Yep, surely you should do that when there are valid reasons, not just for the sake of it?
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:50 AM BST
i do it when there is big value surrounding an unknown end result.

julian should win on face value, but is it really that obvious
Report attitude adjuster September 7, 2012 11:50 AM BST
a real false favourite and someone who traded lower than Julian

was Mark Wright in IAC

the forum basically convinced itself that the insiders KNEW despite the conflicting polls which were neck and neck.
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:51 AM BST
if julian does win i wont be surprised in the slightest, but if he loses there will be many people moaning on here.
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 11:52 AM BST
Dougie Love
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 11:53 AM BST
Inside stuff was about Cotton was it not aa?  I lost a few quid of profit covering the koont
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 11:55 AM BST
what you have to remember as well, this is not my sole income.
now if it was i'd probably have julian 4/5 figure green to be totally honest with you, right now this is my chill out time and i treat this as fun betting so im not really too fussed if i dont make too much out of this.
all part of the learning curve, you have to lose to win long term
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 11:59 AM BST
Even the insider money piling up on Julian now Wink
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 12:01 PM BST
im more interested in seeing if my instinct on mike doing well is right or not
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 12:04 PM BST
inside money or falsely leaked inside info will not appear until the show starts GB
could be an interesting evening
Report five leaves left September 7, 2012 12:11 PM BST
A few people will know how the vote is going, so the strength of Julian in the market isn't discouraging.
Also Kemp drifted while Coleen remains firm, gives me further hope that Coleen will be 2md
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 12:14 PM BST

Sep 7, 2012 -- 6:04AM, armagnac wrote:

inside money or falsely leaked inside info will not appear until the show starts GBcould be an interesting evening

One where most of us make a fat pile of cash I would say

Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 12:16 PM BST
If we are fully going with the insider BS, perhaps Kempy lead the vote for ten minutes, those voting to save him from evcition could have carried on
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2012 12:16 PM BST
"inside money or falsely leaked inside info will not appear until the show starts"

Could appear any time couldn't it?

Or more likely not appear. I'd say Julian has a 1.2 chance atm.
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 12:17 PM BST
I thought the cash for him must be on the edit, but it turned out to be total sheeite
Report johnnyrant September 7, 2012 12:17 PM BST
I see where you're coming from, arm. I was happy to lay some Julian at 1.5 & will likely lay further assuming his price contracts further. I think he'll win but it's always the great unknown & I prefer to play it safe & not risk losing on the series by turning Kemp, Coleen or The Situation red. Would rather have a nice green, small green or break even among those I consider 'could' win. You should never get greedy with tv betting as it will invariably come back & bite you if you do.
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 12:21 PM BST
Could appear any time couldn't it?

not at all Henry, if your privy to this kind of info..why would you risk it now ?
just coz you know this you might now know how tonites edit will play out ?
real big moves are always late in the day imo aka luke a
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 12:22 PM BST
cheer jr, glad someone else is thinking along the madcap lines and from outside the box Wink
Report stu September 7, 2012 12:25 PM BST
Know what you mean JR - however, but for the Brians (dowling), Petes and Joe Pasquales, it's often a case of how much can I get on also, those biggies pay for a lot of smaller losses. I often kick myself, however, that I didn't go a bit braver.
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2012 12:27 PM BST
"not at all Henry, if your privy to this kind of info..why would you risk it now ?"

You’d bet now because you can get a good price that may not last. Plus you will be busy with work during the show and, possibly depending on job, will be increasingly busy as the show approaches.
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 12:28 PM BST
if its gonna appear it will start from around 3pm Henry
Report stu September 7, 2012 12:31 PM BST
Why 3pm?
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 12:33 PM BST

Sep 7, 2012 -- 6:25AM, stu wrote:

Know what you mean JR - however, but for the Brians (dowling), Petes and Joe Pasquales, it's often a case of how much can I get on also, those biggies pay for a lot of smaller losses. I often kick myself, however, that I didn't go a bit braver.

That's a good point too stu. Still irks me that I only won 2k on Scotty, the biggest and best reality tv cert ever in my eyes, and available at value prices from start to finish. I was just nervous because I hadn't done AI before

Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 12:42 PM BST
Final update from my frothing MEM guru - she wants Julian to win. Thinks it's close between him kempy, Ash ? and Mike.  The perception of people who don't follow polls is obviously very different - says it will be a 'nice surprise' if Julian won
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 12:43 PM BST
She was a Luke A voter and has often voted for winners.
Report ahorsewithnoname September 7, 2012 12:52 PM BST
Pathetic array of markets for the finale from both Betfair and the HS Sad
Report stu September 7, 2012 12:54 PM BST
GeorgeBrush 07 Sep 12 12:33

That's a good point too stu. Still irks me that I only won 2k on Scotty, the biggest and best reality tv cert ever in my eyes, and available at value prices from start to finish. I was just nervous because I hadn't done AI before

Yep, got my own versions of that - think my most annoying was backing Pete (BB) on the first night around 5/1 mark with one of my biggest stakes I've used, but laid it off way too early in the show when could have made my biggest ever profit on RTV. Still one of my best wins, but with a bit more balls on an obvious one would have been massive for me.
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 3:00 PM BST
FEATURED VIDEO

Day 24: Brian's Big Blog
15 mins ago
It's the last Big Blog from our very own Brian Dowling. Sniff sniff...pass the tissues!
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 3:02 PM BST
You could read that last sentence 2 ways
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 3:04 PM BST
brian taking a swipe at DS there
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 3:05 PM BST
think the haters are getting to him, wasnt happy
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 4:26 PM BST
coleen drifting like a vagrant
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 4:56 PM BST
FEATURED VIDEO

Day 24: Who will win?
57 mins ago
Coleen and Julian debate who will be Celebrity Big Brother champion. Who do you think will win?
Report ahorsewithnoname September 7, 2012 5:04 PM BST
Skybet (and only them I think, so poor) have some markets up, useless to me and 99% of everyone on here.
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:06 PM BST
Day 24: Pack it in, you lot!
26 mins ago
And now, the end is near, and so our housemates face the final curtain, and have to pack their bags.

Well, Ashley and Harvey are packing, like good boys. Meanwhile Martin was drying his hair and Coleen and Julian resolutely refused to be bothered with the packing, and hung out in the garden instead.

The Situation, ever elusive, was in the Diary Room while Ashley and Harvey dutifully folded their clothes like their mums taught 'em.
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 5:06 PM BST
I think sky limit anyone who plays specials virtually as soon as the 2nd or 3rd bet
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:07 PM BST
Day 24: Six in the mix - who's your pick?
2 hours ago
Here we are, CBB fans. The final is upon us. It's been hilarious. It's been infuriating. It's been saddening and it's been controversial. But most of all, it's been emotional.

We're left with a more than worthy sextet of potential winners, and there's a case to be made for each of them scooping victory this evening when the results of your telephonic judgement are finally revealed. But, like the Highlander, there can be only one. Of our six, we're bamboozled when it comes to calling who it might be. It's been said, up here at Elstree, that we couldn't imagine a closer final. Each of these six has their own, solid fanbase. They've all done enough in the last 24 days to justify them scooping the top spot. But who on earth is it going to be?

Let's try and figure it out. Let's take a look at how they've fared and attempt to work this one through. We're bound to come up short – but we can only try...

Ashley

It's fair to say that Ashley had quite a low profile entering the House. We all respect the fact the man's an Olympian, naturally, but he wasn't quite a household name. Since we were introduced to the 23-year-old on launch night, he's more than made an impression. He wandered into the bungalow looking a little sheepish but, when recognised by Julian as a familiar sportsman, he soon settled into his groove.

He won a few hearts when he was rejected by Rhian in the first week, but then that situation threatened to grow volatile. When Ashley stuck up for Miss Sugden as Jasmine attempted to stir the issue up, he grew in stature again. Since then, he's applied himself to every task and grown on the audience via a mixture of infectious enthusiasm and boyish innocence. His fans may be new fans, but they're certainly keen.

Coleen

We've had a Loose Woman win the show before, but where Denise Welch was extraverted and bombastic, Coleen's less of a showy type. In the first few days, she complained that she was in Julie's shadow somewhat, with relations between the two ladies souring as time went on to the point Coleen burst into tears in the Diary Room and won a huge amount of sympathy.

Harvey, Ashley and The Situation were on hand, the three boys looking to Coleen as the matriarch after Julie had been rejected for some loose talk. As a result, she finds herself in the final with swathes of support from old fans and new. She's a household favourite in homes across the country, so don't bet against the Nolan leaving the building last.

Harvey

The So Solid MC has been embroiled in so many in-House brouhahas, it feels like he's been in there longer than three weeks. He was at the forefront of the Danica criticism, the Rhian criticism and the Julie criticism. He's enjoyed a budding friendship with his boys, The Situation and Ashley and he's grown close to Coleen as time's gone on.

Despite falling out of favour somewhat in recent days after mooning Coleen and then sabotaging the shopping list, you might be tempted to chuck him out of the running. But Harvey's got a lot of support on social media from fans who can't get enough of this animated, fast-talking charmer. He's got a pretty good chance of coming out top dog.

Julian

Comedy fans were overjoyed when Julian was announced as an entrant on launch night. We were guaranteed laughs, as we all know full well that Mr. Clary never holds back when faced with the opportunity to let rip with a deadpan, softly delivered and juicy double entendre. We didn't get too many of them but, when they did arrive, they landed with a hilarious and deadly delivery.

Julian paired up with Julie right from Day One and, despite Mrs. Goodyear falling out of favour with a chunk of the public, Julian maintained his popularity after showing an endlessly caring capacity when it came to the Corrie superstar. He's loved online and also by the comedy crowd, so Julian's in with rather a large shout.

Martin

Former EastEnders, Spandau Ballet bass-man and one-time fictionalised Kray twin, Martin Kemp's reputation preceded him. On the small and big screens he was a rather imposing and impeccably dressed, edgy type. When not acting, however, he's well known as the super-cool, laidback and semi-retired bass player from the Ballet. Most were wondering what character this huge name would bring with him to the show - especially when he spoke explicitly of a game plan.

It turned out it was the milder-mannered Martin that showed up. This tendency to avoid the drama may have bothered some, but the Kemp army is so strong that the he probably need not worry. He's been himself, as far as we can tell, and his fans' phone-fingers will be itching to help him win.

The Situation

...and speaking of fans, if The Situation isn't too well known to the UK viewership, one thing he does have is fans. In huge numbers too - this is a man with over 1.3 million Twitter followers and an enormously high profile Stateside. If those US fans (and his ever-growing army of UK supporters who watch him on MTV) pick up the blower and vote Sitch, everyone else might as well all go home.

But it's quite possible his fans, especially the new ones, may take the vote for granted, distracted by that massive profile. And the fever of finale night often means the phones become crazy busy to the point fans of other contestants vote multiple times to save their fave. There's no guarantee whatsoever The Sitch will walk his way to victory.

So, the chances are split pretty evenly - as evenly as we can recall, in fact!

There's really only one way to assist your favoured housemate in their bid to scoop victory  this summer and that's to pick up your phone and get dialing. You never know - it might even be your vote that turns a runner up into a winner...
Report ahorsewithnoname September 7, 2012 5:09 PM BST
PP have SFC too
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:12 PM BST
best u mugs make mike 1st then on your SFC's
Report attitude adjuster September 7, 2012 5:26 PM BST
Looks a shocker for Coleen tomorrow tbf..
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:27 PM BST
what do u mean aa ?
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:30 PM BST
If those US fans (and his ever-growing army of UK supporters who watch him on MTV) pick up the blower and vote Sitch, everyone else might as well all go home.

people from outside the UK cant vote can they ?
if the US can, its all over
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 5:30 PM BST
shocker for army today
Report attitude adjuster September 7, 2012 5:33 PM BST
just messing mate

my day isn't complete without it at the mo Tongue Out
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:34 PM BST
would there be some way to beat the system and vote from the US, fooling CH5
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:34 PM BST
mike getting backed off the boards now GB, suck my hairy balls
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:38 PM BST
your gonna be my b1tch after tonite, digging out the gimp mask ready for you
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 5:38 PM BST

Sep 7, 2012 -- 11:34AM, armagnac wrote:

mike getting backed off the boards now GB, suck my hairy balls

Purple across the oddschecker board, so I will refrain from that just now Wink

Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:41 PM BST
he's tonites steamer Cool
Report Finnished September 7, 2012 5:42 PM BST
C'mon Mikey boy, you can do it!
Report mach September 7, 2012 5:46 PM BST
Army just to pick you up on a earlier post my backing clary from day two was nothing to do with polls, at the start fat hev and kemp were out polling julian, it's experience that told me julian had a fantastic chance in the house, as soon as it became clear he wasn't going to act like a diva, and keep his humor of the non bitchy type he virtually had this won. julians gently campness is not that far away from BB king brian dowling.
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:47 PM BST
ok mach, pat on the back for you
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 5:53 PM BST
billy now 8/1 mike Cool
Report mach September 7, 2012 5:54 PM BST
sky have Michael Finishing Position market you can get 5/1 on him coming 2ndLaugh
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2012 5:57 PM BST
When The Situation twitter tweets “Vote Sitch” it always gives his number as 0901… and never 0044 901… so I don’t think his US fans will work out how to vote even if foreign calls were accepted.

The Sitch twitter usually says something like “UK only” at the same time as well.
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2012 5:58 PM BST
And God knows how much their calls would cost if possible anyway.
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 6:03 PM BST
your running scared Henry
Report Henry VIII September 7, 2012 6:05 PM BST
Laugh
Report mach September 7, 2012 6:05 PM BST
tv polls final result

You've completed the survey. Thanks. Here are the Latest Results.

Please click here to take Sports Personality of the Year 2012 Survey

Go to TVPolls  Homepage       

Please click here to join our Big Brother Mailing List       

CUMULATIVE RESULTS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE     

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER 2012 SURVEY RESULTS   

Votes Cast:  11pm Thurs 6/9/2012 - 5.45pm Fri 7/9/2012   

NB. Poll results are now weighted  by age and gender and filtered to try and match the phone voting demographic as closely as possible.   

NB. Eviction poll results at bottom of page (except on days of Eviction)   
  On days of Eviction:  Eviction poll results are posted on my Twitter Page between 6pm & 7pm>   
   http://twitter.com/tvpolls       

Total Survey Responders: 264       

Please click here to take Sports Personality of the Year 2012 Survey   

Who do you want to win Celebrity Big Brother 2012?   

Ashley McKenzie (Judo Olympian) 4% ████   
  MC Harvey (So Solid Crew) 1%     
  Coleen Nolan (Loose Women) 20% ███████████████████   
  Julian Clary (Comedian) 50% █████████████████████████...
  Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet) 20% ████████████████████   
  Mike Sorrentino (The Situation) 5% █████   
    100%     

Who's your 2nd Favourite?       

Ashley McKenzie (Judo Olympian) 4% ███   
  MC Harvey (So Solid Crew) 10% █████████   
  Coleen Nolan (Loose Women) 20% ███████████████████   
  Julian Clary (Comedian) 22% ██████████████████████   
  Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet) 32% █████████████████████████...    
  Mike Sorrentino (The Situation) 12% ████████████   
    100%     

Who's your LEAST Favourite?       

Ashley McKenzie (Judo Olympian) 6% ██████   
  MC Harvey (So Solid Crew) 48% █████████████████████████... ████████████████
  Coleen Nolan (Loose Women) 26% █████████████████████████   
  Julian Clary (Comedian) 4% ████   
  Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet) 4% ████   
  Mike Sorrentino (The Situation) 11% ███████████   
    100%     

Who's your 2nd LEAST Favourite?       

Ashley McKenzie (Judo Olympian) 21% █████████████████████   
  MC Harvey (So Solid Crew) 29% █████████████████████████...    
  Coleen Nolan (Loose Women) 14% █████████████   
  Julian Clary (Comedian) 0%     
  Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet) 8% ███████   
  Mike Sorrentino (The Situation) 27% █████████████████████████...    
    100%     

Who do you THINK will win Celebrity Big Brother 2012?   

Ashley McKenzie (Judo Olympian) 2% █   
  MC Harvey (So Solid Crew) 2% █   
  Coleen Nolan (Loose Women) 7% ███████   
  Julian Clary (Comedian) 67% █████████████████████████... █████████████████
  Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet) 19% ███████████████████   
  Mike Sorrentino (The Situation) 0%     
    97%     

Who most DESERVES to Win Big Brother?       

Ashley McKenzie (Judo Olympian) 3% ██   
  MC Harvey (So Solid Crew) 0%     
  Coleen Nolan (Loose Women) 18% █████████████████   
  Julian Clary (Comedian) 54% █████████████████████████... █████
  Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet) 21% ████████████████████   
  Mike Sorrentino (The Situation) 4% ████   
    100%     

Who has been the most Real/Genuine Housemate?     

Ashley McKenzie (Judo Olympian) 2% █   
  MC Harvey (So Solid Crew) 0%     
  Coleen Nolan (Loose Women) 13% █████████████   
  Julian Clary (Comedian) 54% █████████████████████████... █████
  Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet) 27% ██████████████████████████   
  Mike Sorrentino (The Situation) 4% ████   
    100%     

CUMULATIVE POLL RESULTS                     
  Votes Cast from Wed 11.30pm 5/9/2012- Fri 5.45pm 7/9/2012           

Who do you want  to win Celebrity Big Brother?   
  (Assuming voters are more likely to vote nearer the Final)                 
  Period Wed- Thurs-             Sum   
  Weighting 40% 60%             100%   

Ashley McKenzie (Judo Olympian) 2% 4%             3% ███
  MC Harvey (So Solid Crew) 1% 1%             1%   
  Coleen Nolan (Loose Women) 21% 20%             20% ████████████████████
  Julian Clary (Comedian) 56% 50%             52% █████████████████████████... ███
  Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet) 13% 20%             17% █████████████████
  Mike Sorrentino (The Situation) 7% 5%             6% █████
    100% 100%             100%
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 6:07 PM BST
Result seems to be out given the market Wink
Report mach September 7, 2012 6:10 PM BST
looks like my hunch kkemp beating colleen for 2nd will happen
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 6:11 PM BST
coleen is out 4th u pleb
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 6:12 PM BST
mikes river now starting to appear on odds checker Cool
Report mach September 7, 2012 6:14 PM BST
1st julian
2nd kemp
3rd colleen
4th mike
5th ash
6th harvey

Get it
got it
good Wink
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 6:16 PM BST
tv poll mugs
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 6:17 PM BST
i wouldnt wipe my arse with a print out of that crap
Report mach September 7, 2012 6:19 PM BST
are you going to be declining all updates from tv-polls in the future army?Devil
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 6:20 PM BST
only for CBB, when you have a really strong field Wink
Report mach September 7, 2012 6:25 PM BST
tv-polls should work well for cbb(fan bases won't change the results at all) something like X-factor may not be so good for tv-polls becouse a strong regonal vote often comes in to play, with a sample size of a few hundred the regonal vote can't be fully factored in.
with something like cbb, tv-polls has been shown to be golden
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 6:26 PM BST
market waking up now, your gay will be odds against soon
Report mach September 7, 2012 6:26 PM BST
*because
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 6:32 PM BST
kemp money back again lolz
Report squares September 7, 2012 6:35 PM BST
No wonder Adam Ant isn't in CBB - he's on live streaming from Bestival atm.
Report squares September 7, 2012 6:36 PM BST
backing singer with nice t!ts too if you're quick GB
Report alfie46 September 7, 2012 6:36 PM BST
Kemp money backer is a layer
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 6:37 PM BST
could well be alfie. Never wants the 6.8
Report alfie46 September 7, 2012 6:37 PM BST
Yes IMO too George
Report squares September 7, 2012 6:51 PM BST
damn, meant to post Concise - off now tho
Report squares September 7, 2012 6:55 PM BST
6.52pm: The Situation's having makeup applied delicately to his famous face.
Report stu September 7, 2012 6:56 PM BST
A vat of the stuff for his cheek areas alone...
Report alfie46 September 7, 2012 6:59 PM BST
Damn Squares forgot to post the Winner!
Report squares September 7, 2012 6:59 PM BST
talking SCD on TOS i think
Report squares September 7, 2012 6:59 PM BST
i know, sry it was so bleedin late
Report alfie46 September 7, 2012 7:00 PM BST
Ha ha hope you did well
Report squares September 7, 2012 7:02 PM BST
yeah, i got on earlier (before the late drift) and almost forgot about it
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 8:00 PM BST
clary drifting big now !!!!
Report armagnac September 7, 2012 8:08 PM BST
8.05pm: The Situation is having what could be his final chat with Big Brother. Fittingly, he's wearing his cool-guy shades. #cbb Cool
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 8:31 PM BST
Clary drift is on I see. 1.43 to 1.45
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 8:32 PM BST
Shiver me timbers, he's 1.46 now
Report GeorgeBrush September 7, 2012 8:33 PM BST
It's like a tidal wave of laying. 1.47
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com