Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
squares
08 Aug 12 19:10
| Topic/replies: 4,022 | Blogger: squares's blog
The X Factor 2012 will start at 8PM on August 18, it has been confirmed today.

The series will kick off with an extended special between 8PM and 9:15PM on ITV1 in just over a weeks’ time.

Ant and Dec will be back with Simon Cowell’s gameshow Red or Black both before and after the new series, starting at 7:15PM and 9:15PM.

The X Factor UK will see new judge Nicole Scherzinger join the panel this year, with Gary Barlow, Louis Walsh and Tulisa all returning.

As well as a new judge, the upcoming series will also see a number of format changes too.

The Over 25s have become the Over 28s, the groups are now the bands and the rules regarding management deals have been relaxed.

Contestants have also been encouraged to perform their own original tracks, as well as play instruments throughout their performances during the auditions.

“The level of talent feels a real step up from last year,” said Take That’s Gary Barlow. “Allowing musicians to play their instruments has made a massive difference.

“We have a lot more singer-songwriters, a lot more real ­artists. I’m really excited.”
Pause Switch to Standard View ** IT'S TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC **
Show More
Report GeorgeBrush December 10, 2012 1:26 PM GMT
People are far too suspicious over their motives
Report squares December 10, 2012 1:26 PM GMT
indeed
Report GeorgeBrush December 10, 2012 1:27 PM GMT
I bet they are useless punters and were all backing Chris Laugh
Report GeorgeBrush December 10, 2012 1:27 PM GMT
(but forgot to get off)
Report GeorgeBrush December 10, 2012 1:28 PM GMT
They've told us Louis will win, which of course he will
Report Dizzy42 December 10, 2012 1:32 PM GMT
Yes, another good (and valuable) one...
Report squares December 10, 2012 1:35 PM GMT
it is amazing how bad at punting some people with decent info, etc., can be.

So and so is going to win, doing well, etc., - all pile on at any old price.

Stable types can be unbelievably poor despite having useful knowledge - just crap at knowing what to do with it.
Report Dizzy42 December 10, 2012 1:38 PM GMT
That's true enough Squares... Owners can be just as bad!  Never objective...
Report squares December 10, 2012 5:29 PM GMT
Joe McElderly on Pointless Celebs Laugh
Report five leaves left December 10, 2012 6:15 PM GMT
What a lay he'd have been in that. As thick as sh1t
Report GeorgeBrush December 10, 2012 6:16 PM GMT
I've I'd have layed the koont, he'd have won
Report GeorgeBrush December 10, 2012 6:17 PM GMT
If*
Report five leaves left December 10, 2012 6:23 PM GMT
He wasn't even sure if Greece was in Europe.
I think you'd have been safe GB.

The funniest answer was what was the name of Lord Melchett's pigeon in Blackadder.

Ricky Groves thought Miranda Richardson played the role. Laugh
Report squares December 10, 2012 6:23 PM GMT
Kaiser Chiefs coming to HQ
Report GeorgeBrush December 10, 2012 6:24 PM GMT
You get all the big names sq
Report five leaves left December 10, 2012 6:25 PM GMT
..and poor Joe didn't even have a celebrity partner. Just some tubby mate he knew.
Report GeorgeBrush December 10, 2012 6:27 PM GMT
Awww. You'd have thought he'd at least have Simon Callow
Report five leaves left December 10, 2012 6:29 PM GMT
If I'd seen that show before Cheryl Fergison had gone on CBB I'd have been an even bigger layer.
Report squares December 10, 2012 6:36 PM GMT
we're easily pleased Plain
Report Henry VIII December 11, 2012 9:58 AM GMT
The leaks that someone is on top tend to be when XF would rather a change in the voting pattern so I think the Star are fed. Probably Clifford as he's paid by Cowell but is outside of XF (for discretion).

That doesn't mean the Star are lapdogs. It's all under the counter and they'd print something bad about XF too.
Report GeorgeBrush December 11, 2012 10:00 AM GMT
Or source has always maintained they are not fed Henners and I tend to believe him

He could be fibbing OC, but with no disrespect to the Star I think they would feed the Sun (and they have with BS) if they wanted everyone to know who was leading
Report Henry VIII December 11, 2012 10:06 AM GMT
The thing is these things are hard to crack because it would only be two people involved (plus Cowell): Cowell's man plus a journo.
Report bearcub December 11, 2012 10:06 AM GMT
Why do you think Savage left it so late to report his last leak George?
Report Dizzy42 December 11, 2012 10:09 AM GMT
They don't want to bite the hand that feeds I suspect.

One thing leaking about Baloney as this helps to fuel publicity and support the outcome that TPTB wants.  I don't think they're fed, but it still has to be a win-win for the relationship to work.

But to leak the likely outcome in paper before the final would have just been seen as a bit of a spoiler.  No point in doing that.  Only has real value to the Star when its newsworthy and / or controversial.
Report GeorgeBrush December 11, 2012 10:14 AM GMT
I think if mr savage had shown his hand earlier in the week bear it would have got around the whole web. I honestly think those tweets were aimed specifically at us guys as he knew we'd be the ones to see them

Certainly made my weekend a lot less nervy!
Report GeorgeBrush December 11, 2012 10:16 AM GMT
Not saying anyone has, but never bite the hand that feeds
Report Dizzy42 December 11, 2012 10:19 AM GMT
Hear hear.  I'm pretty sure they're punters too.  Someone somewhere is looking after us and for that we should all be grateful!
Report bearcub December 11, 2012 10:21 AM GMT
Probably explains where the 5k lay of chris and the 8k back of James on the same day came from. Cool
Report Henry VIII December 11, 2012 10:40 AM GMT
Are you claiming them Bear?
Report bearcub December 11, 2012 10:48 AM GMT
lol, no henry. I thought it might be the Star guys if they liked a punt
Report Henry VIII December 11, 2012 10:53 AM GMT
Nah, they're just straight forward journos.
Report Cider December 11, 2012 4:43 PM GMT
The less talk about it the better. There's a time and a place
Report Henry VIII December 11, 2012 8:33 PM GMT
I know what you mean Cider but actually it's a storm in a teacup.

They're not tweeting for us, navel gazing and spending too much time at a computer comes up with that idea. They're not gamblers. Very few people are, even when they have good info.

If you follow their tweets the juicy stuff they tweet but don't publish are for other journos. Just like we swap info here amongst other gamblers.
Report Henry VIII December 12, 2012 2:31 AM GMT
Ella on Tulisa: “As much as we were chalk and cheese, we had lots in common”.

Translation: "It was delightful to meet a gypsy who was obviously too poor to go to school. I don't normally have the chance to meet these people and it's charming that we actually have things in common".
Report GeorgeBrush December 12, 2012 10:09 AM GMT
Incredibly snobbish reviews on Richard Bacon yesterday.  Sounded like Chris backers who forgot to lay

Yeah we know audience figures are down 6 million. They think it's cos the contestants are worse. Laughable
Report Dizzy42 December 12, 2012 10:15 AM GMT
I thought that too GB. They just didn't get it at all.

The final still pulled in 12m viewers. Hardly a failure in anyone's eyes.

But if they want to find real reasons for the slump this series they would do well to read this thread.
Report GeorgeBrush December 12, 2012 10:21 AM GMT
Ultimately I thought the series was great, they'd just shot themselves in the foot with the cliched audition show and then week 1

It's a tired format OC, that's the main reason
Report Dizzy42 December 12, 2012 10:36 AM GMT
Yes, just needs a complete refresh. Ironically Rylan and Chris actually saved them this year! They just need to remember this should all  be about good, clean, fun Saturday night entertainment. Forget the manipulations and stop taking it so seriously! At least both Gary and Tulisa are sure to be gone, that's a start...
Report GeorgeBrush December 12, 2012 10:38 AM GMT
Mel B would be good
Report GeorgeBrush December 12, 2012 10:40 AM GMT
39% rated Cowell as the best ever judge in yougov
Report squares December 12, 2012 10:52 AM GMT
MelB was vile.

Cowell voters forget how bored and disinterested he was during his last few seasons of UK XF and AI.
Report GeorgeBrush December 12, 2012 10:57 AM GMT
Mel B was exactly what we need
Report GeorgeBrush December 12, 2012 10:57 AM GMT
Reminded me of Mrs gb on a good day
Report Dizzy42 December 12, 2012 12:09 PM GMT
Please God no... Anyone but Mel B or Geri!
Report George Bailey December 12, 2012 5:39 PM GMT
who gives a feck they are all cowell cyphers anyway.
Report mach December 22, 2012 4:31 PM GMT
Big Brother Xtra‏@BigBrotherXtra

Tulisa’s dad confirms she’s leaving X Factor because she’s ‘bored’ hope her folks have twitter to find out the truth lol
Report George Bailey December 22, 2012 5:18 PM GMT
sacked and osbourne replacing her mach?
Report mach December 22, 2012 5:21 PM GMT
I hope so, took the 10/1 on osborne coming back and the 10/1 on SC coming back next year
Report George Bailey December 22, 2012 5:28 PM GMT
Is that what twitter is saying? You suggested something interesting but can only find it hinted at on twitter.
Report squares December 22, 2012 5:34 PM GMT
not that hysterical old witch ffs Cry
Report George Bailey December 22, 2012 5:37 PM GMT
Yes Louis is definitely back I'm afraid
Report johnnyrant December 22, 2012 10:44 PM GMT
One for Lou, maybe:

Jahméne Douglas ‏@JahmeneDouglas

Who's coming to see me on Boxing Day in Swindon's Bushwackers ? :-)
Report GeorgeBrush December 22, 2012 10:45 PM GMT
Lou prefers whacking something else
Report mach December 22, 2012 10:47 PM GMT
when the 8th of december came everyone from this years xfactor was unfollowed Grin
Report George Bailey December 23, 2012 12:24 AM GMT

Dec 22, 2012 -- 4:44PM, johnnyrant wrote:

One for Lou, maybe:Jahméne Douglas ‏@JahmeneDouglasWho's coming to see me on Boxing Day in Swindon's Bushwackers ? :-)

I will be there Jahmene...love the way you pull a pint.

Report bearcub December 28, 2012 12:25 PM GMT
Dan Wootton ‏@danwootton

So in my Mail column this week I reveal how X Factor producers are considering introducing a 'Danger Zone' at the end of Saturday's show.

Dan Wootton ‏@danwootton

The bottom three acts in the vote at that stage would be revealed. The idea is to avoid an Ella/James bottom two like this year. Thoughts?

Cry
Report squares December 28, 2012 12:35 PM GMT
pathetic idea
Report mach December 28, 2012 12:37 PM GMT
That is a retarded idea, 4th and 5th would become most likely to go, and what if Ella type figures are in those places.
It would create more upsets, and save the acts with the least merit. the xfactor prods have lost the plot
Report mach December 28, 2012 12:43 PM GMT
It would be better to announce the bottom four or five at elimination time, take some of the bounce out of the crappy acts, better that than save the crappy acts, the prods are clueless at making the changes to get the show back on the right track.
Report Dizzy42 December 28, 2012 4:12 PM GMT
Totally agree. Would actually create more false results.  The acts near the bottom would receive an artificial bounce, meaning the poor performers would stay longer. The acts assumed to be safe who are in the middle would then be dragged into danger.

All this would have achieved this year is Ella and / or James in the B2 a week or two earlier.
Report Dizzy42 December 28, 2012 4:16 PM GMT
On a different subject, there's some value to be had in the X Factor judges markets.

With Tulisa and Gary likely to be gone there are going to be at least two places to fill.  Plenty of rumours doing the rounds, but the one about Sharon Osborne seems to be particularly strong and from good sources.

Currently 8/1 with Paddys if you can get on, but as short as 2s elsewhere.
Report Dizzy42 December 29, 2012 12:43 PM GMT
Lou might like to note that Adele's '21' has just overtaken Oasis to become the 4th biggest selling album of all time!

http://www.nme.com/news/adele/67927

Shame no-one has ever heard of her... Wink
Report hemsby January 27, 2013 8:51 AM GMT
One for Lou and pmbets.....

X Factor finalist Jahmene Douglas will release his debut album in May, it’s been revealed.

Jahmene finished as runner up to James Arthur in the series last year and has since signed a deal with Sony Music label RCA records.

The singer tweeted earlier this year: “Having a meeting with the boss of RCA records today :-) woo !! #goodtimes”

Now it’s been confirmed that Jahmene will be releasing a record with RCA later this year.

He said in a statement: “I’m so excited about signing to RCA. They have such a rich heritage of amazing artists.

“Colin Barlow (head of RCA) and his team share my vision of being a timeless artist and I can’t wait to start recording my first album… let the journey begin.”

And it sounds as though Jahmene has big plans, with insiders claiming he hopes to crack the US.

The 21-year-old previously suggested his soul music would be better suited to the American market, but having finished as runner up on The X Factor it seems that he’s just as popular here!

One source said: “Jahmene is excited at the prospect of the US, but he’s aware it’s such a huge jump and it’s completely different audience to impress. He knows he has to toughen up.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/130950-x-factor-jahmene-dougla...
Report GeorgeBrush January 27, 2013 9:17 AM GMT
iirc nearly all the forum loved the little knobend Wink
Report squares January 27, 2013 8:14 PM GMT
still squeezing him into ridiculous suits on the tour, i see
Report squares January 27, 2013 8:14 PM GMT
Olly Murs has confirmed he’s out of the Xtra Factor this year after two years.

The former X Factor finalist has been fronting the ITV2 series alongside Caroline Flack since 2011.

But confirming recent tabloid speculation, Olly revealed he was very unlikely to be back on the series in the summer.

“I’ve had two great years on it. To be honest, the way my career is going in terms of music and internationally it looks unlikely that I’ll be able to do it,” he said. “It’s an amazing part of my career and working with Caroline has been great.”

A ‘show source’ told the Daily Star Sunday earlier this month that Olly wanted to focus on his music and follow One Direction by breaking the US market.

They claimed: “Olly loves being on the show but there’s no way he can do it next year if he wants to crack America.

“He had to cut short supporting One Direction on tour this summer and he doesn’t want to do that again next year.”

Meanwhile the newspaper claims that Caroline Flack will continue hosting the ITV2 spin-off show, with producers already considering a co-host to replace Olly with.

And apparently it could be Rylan Clark, fresh from his stint in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

A source told the newspaper: “Rylan was a big character this year and has already proved he’s a natural TV presenter while filling in for Richard Arnold on Daybreak.”

from tmix
Report squares January 29, 2013 6:06 PM GMT
The Sun - see Brushy's been doing a photo shoot with Lucie ;)
Report squares February 1, 2013 10:01 AM GMT
from tmix:

SCOwell has said that The X Factor will remain on screens on for a “long time”, despite this being the last year in the current contract with ITV.

Hinting that he’ll take the show to another channel if ITV don’t sign a new deal, Simon insisted that the series wouldn’t be going off our screens.

The X Factor 2013 will air on ITV in the autumn, but after that the contract for the show is up for grabs.

Simon didn’t say much when he spoke to him at the launch of sister show Britain’s Got Talent, which also ends its deal with ITV this year.

“I guess there will be conversations soon,” he said. “It’ll be on TV for a long time to come, but I want to get this year out of the way before I think about anything else.”

The music mogul has teased he could return in future, although it certainly won’t be this year due to the US version of the show.

He said: “I wouldn’t rule it out returning. But it would be impossible for me to do the British show and the American show together.”

And Simon confirmed that no decisions had been made about the judges, despite reports suggesting Tulisa had been axed.

He commented: ” Nothing has been decided yet and no contracts signed. We have a meeting in a few weeks. “
Report squares February 6, 2013 9:13 AM GMT
potentially a very big change?

from untrv/The Sun

Fans of The X Factor will of course know that every year, one or more of the show’s top acts somehow ends up being booted off the show prematurely, and that’s often attributed to the fact that viewers sometimes don’t vote for singers they assume are “safe” in the contest.

That same ‘They’re Safe’ syndrome is arguably how Ella Henderson and James Arthur ended up in the bottom two last year during the show’s rounds in November. Ella of course left the competition after the vote went to Deadlock, while James went on to win the show.

So as part of a major revamp of the show ahead of this year’s series – as ordered and overseen by Simon Cowell – it’s been revealed that viewers will now be able to vote via Twitter for free.

The Sun reports, “Fans would have to follow the @TheXFactor feed — which would in turn follow them — and send a direct message each week for who they want to stay in.”

The concept of voting via social networking sites isn’t a new one of course, but it is new to X Factor UK.

A show source said, “Twitter explodes when The X Factor is on so it makes sense to see if this can be harnessed for voting.

“But, obviously, there is currently no way of charging for this so that could create a problem.”

However, free voting will of course see ITV lose millions as they’ll no longer get the majority of their cash from phone voting. That then could lead to more advert breaks and other forms of money-spinning such as product placement.

The paper adds, “While nowhere near as many vote now as in the show’s heyday — Matt Cardle won in 2010 when 15,448,019 voted during the series — several million people do still pick up the phone.”

The insider added, “Twitter voting may well work in America but there are a lot of obstacles to stopping it from being a realistic proposition in the UK.”
Report Dizzy42 February 6, 2013 9:19 AM GMT
That would indeed be huge... But I can't see it happening to be honest.  The phone revenue makes it such a significant money-spinner for all concerned, even with the falling ratings.  I can't see them wanting to give all of that up.

It would make Figgy's Twitter stats all the more relevant though!  The result would almost certainly be less shocks, although the under-35 friendly acts would obviously stay in a lot longer too, especially the boy bands etc.  Would the end result have been any different this year?  Probably not.  Ella in the final at the expense of Maloney probably - and perhaps Union J in a close battle with Jahmene for the third spot.  But James would still have won.

All very interesting...
Report GeorgeBrush February 6, 2013 9:20 AM GMT
Been advocating it for years

What they lose in vote revenue they can make up in increased interest and audience

Could make things very interesting
Report GeorgeBrush February 6, 2013 9:26 AM GMT
Twitter would obv be an interesting method. Why not fb too?
Report GeorgeBrush February 6, 2013 9:29 AM GMT
Or make everyone register on the website to vote, 5 votes per week per household. 

Effectively the end of multivoting, but they have lots of valuable data of people they can sell stuff to
Report mach February 6, 2013 10:51 AM GMT
It would ruin it as a betting heat, set up a new account follow every one that follows  @TheXFactor feed, a very simple program could count and show the resultSad
Report GeorgeBrush February 6, 2013 12:06 PM GMT
Chris Maloney won the first 8 votes with Jimbo struggling Wink

I can't see it would be twitter alone anyway
Report robster February 6, 2013 1:02 PM GMT
it would make my job easier thats for sure! Bring it onExcited
Report mach February 6, 2013 1:14 PM GMT
twitter would not predict the winner of the outright, but it would kill the elimination market each week, I made a lot more in the elimination markets than I did in the outright.
So in short S Cowell should not do this as it is bad for meAngryLaughLaugh
Report Asparagus Man February 6, 2013 1:32 PM GMT
Nice idea but surely masses of issues regarding the legitimacy of the vote - just a few weeks ago we are discussing whether a phone vote could be fixed and what it would cost - if there are multiple opportunities to try a fix for free - it's rocky territory imo.
Report squares February 6, 2013 1:35 PM GMT
One of my first thoughts AM, would make it much more easy for "campaigns" to succeed - and to drum up support.
Report mach February 6, 2013 2:26 PM GMT
there are people out there that will sell you 1,000,000 plus twitter followers, some minor cellebs have been cought out buying followers (luke Anderson from BB cought out just a few weeks ago) would be very easy to fix the result. Sad
Report squares February 15, 2013 6:28 PM GMT
Gamu in the Daily Hell Plain - ready to start her solo career with her debut single and album.
Report squares February 25, 2013 11:18 AM GMT
oh ffs - more silly gimmicks

from The Star

SIMON Cowell is turning this year’s X Factor into Surprise Surprise to try to save it.

For the first time, fans can secretly nominate pals to take part in the talent show.

They can send in an application form on their friend’s behalf behind their back.

And the unsuspecting amateurs will get a massive shock when they get a call from the producers who will whisk them off to sing in front of the judges including Louis Walsh, 60, and Nicole Scherzinger, 34.

The stunt is similar to those staged on the 1980s ITV series Surprise Surprise.

In that show, hosted by Cilla Black, 69, viewers would secretly nominate people for surprises such as singing with stars or meeting someone famous.

A source said: “It’s a new twist to freshen up the show.

“We are asking friends to nominate their pals who they believe are good enough to take part in the show but for some reason have never applied.

“It’s a fun new way to spring surprises and find singers.”

However some fans have blasted the rehashed idea.

They claim some people may try to stitch up mates who can’t sing a note by sending them off to X Factor for a joke.

It means the judges could end up with a bunch of tuneless warbling crazies and freaks.

Others say if amateurs didn’t apply for X Factor in the first place then there was probably a good reason.

Last night X Factor chiefs confirmed the new twist.

A show spokesman admitted: “It’s a new way of finding undiscovered talent.”

The format was tried out on X Factor USA last year.

M e a n w h i l e Cowell, 53, is in talks to launch a fresh Saturday night entertainment show for ITV.

It is rumoured to be a mash-up of previous hit family programmes such as The Generation Game and Noel’s House Party.
Report squares February 25, 2013 11:19 AM GMT
great line

It means the judges could end up with a bunch of tuneless warbling crazies and freaks.

obviously this has never happened before Plain
Report five leaves left February 25, 2013 11:28 AM GMT
Louis has that catergory every year
Report squares February 25, 2013 11:31 AM GMT
Laugh

can't wait for SCowell's new entertainment show - he's so full of fresh ideas that have never been done before Plain
Report five leaves left February 25, 2013 11:37 AM GMT
I've seen the ads and it's a total rip-off of the incredibly successful Great British Bake off
Report squares February 25, 2013 11:43 AM GMT
oh yeah, that cringey-looking cooking show.

Was talking about The Generation Game/Noel's House Pary mash up he is developing - no doubt with all the usual SYCOphants involved.
Report squares March 12, 2013 10:29 PM GMT
from The STar

X FACTOR TO FEATURE LESS MODERN SONGS AND MORE CLASSICS?

LOWER ratings for last year's X Factor may have been down to the song choices, according to ITV bigwigs.

The X Factor lost millions of viewers last year, and while some thought it was down to a lack of Simon Cowell, it's thought that an emphasis on modern music was to blame.

With the competition featuring more credible acts like James Arthur, bosses were desperate to up their "cool" factor by getting them to perform songs in the charts.

But bosses fear that they lost older viewers as a result.

Sources close to the show say that it has to appeal to the whole family again, rather than teens.

Ironically, the acts would have to be more like Christopher Maloney - who was criticised every week for his 80s ballad song choices.

And despite the constants attacks, he made it to the final.

The most recent series' of X Factor have seen more "mash-ups" and acoustic, yet unrecognisable, versions of modern hits.

Giving the acts older songs would be another step toward the "back to basics" approach that Simon Cowell is said to be aiming for this year.

Auditions in front of an audience are set to be scrapped in favour of the original performances just to the judges.

Original judge Sharon Osbourne is also tipped to be making a comeback.
Report squares March 12, 2013 10:30 PM GMT
+ Maloney has come out and has a long-term bf

who'd have thought it Plain
Report five leaves left March 12, 2013 11:01 PM GMT
That's why GB has been busy Grin
Report five leaves left March 12, 2013 11:02 PM GMT
Sensible move in terms of ratings and Lou will be happy
Report squares March 12, 2013 11:05 PM GMT
it's always packed with ancient old crud anyway
Report mach March 14, 2013 5:30 PM GMT
From the Irish Star

Singer Mary Byrne has revealed that she hasn’t earned a penny in months and still lives on a shoestring budget despite her X Factor fame.

Former Tesco worker Mary (53) insists she never splashes the cash because she doesn’t know when she’ll see money again.

“I’m always worried about the next cheque,’’ she explained.

“I haven’t earned anything since last November. I haven’t done anything because I was changing management.”

She added: “I constantly worry that I won’t have enough to keep me going or I won’t have enough for my daughter as the years go on.”

However, Mary, who still lives in her modest council house in Ballyfermot in Dublin, insisted that she’s not seeking sympathy and she’s used to managing on a tight budget.

“When I worked in Tesco and all the other places I worked in, I always had to budget my money,’’ she said.

“I still do the same thing. I don’t go out and splash and spend. But I’m one of these people — I always see my glass as half full.

“So if I’m having a bad time and I’m not earning money, I’m not broke.

“Even if it’s only a couple of pound in the bank I’m going to get on, I’m going to cope.”

Mary also revealed that she learned to manage money after watching her late mother in action.

“Mam was a terrible person with money,’’ she said.

However, Mary insisted the future looks bright as there are plans for a new solo album.

She said she may also be going to Nashville to record it and she hopes to include a duet with American country star, Kenny Rogers, on the record.
Report mach March 25, 2013 12:19 AM GMT
Simon Cowell: I'll be back for next series of X Factor

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/mar/25/simon-cowell-back-x-factor?CMP=twt_fd
Report mach March 28, 2013 12:21 PM GMT
James Arthur's first ever mobile audition

http://xfactor.itv.com/2012/videos/auditions/watch_exclusive-watch-james-arthurs-first-ever-audition-here_item_201086.htm

I would never of picked him as a winner after thisSad
Report bearcub March 28, 2013 5:09 PM GMT
would have been Impossible Wink
Report squares April 22, 2013 10:53 PM BST
from The Sun

THE family home of X Factor singing star Ella Henderson was raided by police today.

The teenager’s parents have been arrested as part of a "major money laundering investigation", according to reports.

Ella shot to stardom in last year’s X Factor series, which she was hotly tipped to win.

Though she eventually finished in sixth place, the 17-year-old signed a deal with Simon Cowell and is currently living in London while she records her debut album.

A heavy police presence has been seen out in force throughout the day in Tetney, near Grimsby, Lincs, after officers swooped on two large properties in the village understood to be owned by the singer’s father, Sean Henderson, 47, and mother Michelle, 49.

Humberside Police carried out extensive searches of the homes after obtaining warrants as part of the investigation.

It is understood that Mrs Henderson was arrested at the family home and her husband was arrested in London by officers from the Metropolitan Police, following a request from Humberside Police.

Specialist search unit officers were seen removing boxes and filing cabinets from the family home.

A Humberside Police spokeswoman said: “Officers executed warrants at two addresses in Tetney with the assistance of Lincolnshire Police this morning.

“A 49-year-old woman was arrested at the Tetney address and taken to Grimsby police station to be questioned in connection with money laundering offences.

“As part of the same inquiry a 47-year-old man has been arrested on behalf of Humberside Police by officers from the Met. He will be questioned by Humberside Police.”
Report George Bailey April 22, 2013 11:04 PM BST
Police removed 3000 mobile phones and Ella's mother confessed "We tried our best but we couldn't get her to fifth".  An anonymous forumite with a heavy south coast accent told reporters "Ella was robbed".
Report hemsby May 2, 2013 12:05 PM BST
One for your diary Fig ......

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4911393/diana-vickers-give-out-girls.html
Report five leaves left May 2, 2013 8:40 PM BST
Cheers Hems. I think I have sky living somewhere. If I don't I will get rid of my cable tv and have sky installed Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com