Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GeorgeBrush
06 Jun 12 11:06
| Topic/replies: 60,779 | Blogger: GeorgeBrush's blog
The machismo has begun but our Big Brother lads are proving they are also not afraid to show metrosexual side.

First to stir from slumber, Chris, has already been speculating as to what the other boys ‘lift’ in the gym. Over pillow talk with Benedict he says, “I’m designed for it mate. I can bicep curl 35kg. I want skinny legs and a big body. Like Johnny Bravo. My legs ache carrying my chest.”

Benedict attempted to raise the stakes by dropping in the marathon he did last year but his efforts fell on deaf ears.

With everyone out of their beds the big question was who was going to clean up the kitchen? Again the boys were first past the post with Luke S donning a pair of marigolds and Chris tackling the bins.

Arron who found a bed buddy in fellow self proclaimed ladies’ man Luke S last night defended his decision saying, “I’m not scared of sharing a bed with a man.”

What will they girls do to make their mark on Day 1?
Pause Switch to Standard View BB news thread
Show More
Report armagnac August 11, 2012 3:37 PM BST
this looks good for ads
Report five leaves left August 11, 2012 4:35 PM BST
who is nina?
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed August 11, 2012 4:38 PM BST
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive

12.14pm: HMs are being talked through clips from the series individually. Nina Myskow's doing the honours! Luke A's up first.#bbuklive
Report five leaves left August 11, 2012 5:04 PM BST
oh cheers.
I feel sorry for the HM's
Report armagnac August 11, 2012 6:11 PM BST
poor deana, got a date with luke s Sad
Report armagnac August 11, 2012 6:48 PM BST
what a load of ****, total ****ness

Day 68: Celebrities in training
17 mins ago
As part of today's task, media guru Nina Myskow gives our housemates a spot of celebrity training...
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 12:34 AM BST
ffs, you have a serious problem..if one thing cost u from winning its this.
they better show this tomorrow, unhealthy obsession or what ?

Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive
12.31am: Luke A does not think that Luke S is being genuine in his current treatment of him but he appreciates it. #bbuklive
Report hemsby August 12, 2012 4:23 AM BST
Housemates keep the party going with another belter. However they're fearful that this could be their last dance to a song in the House. With moves like these, let's hope not.(We may have changed the music in this video. Legal reasons, innit)

Sara doing a buttock jingling routine in skimpy red shorts.......it could be a game changer  ExcitedCrazy
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 9:53 AM BST
Day 68: Luke who's talking now
9 hours ago
It pays to be the wrong side of popular sometimes. In the Big Brother House our Outsiders may have felt like the Insiders left them out of their playground games (while the public continued to show them support we hasten to add) but with three remaining, Insider stalwart Luke S is now finding himself floundering.

Floater Sara has managed to drift between the groups, occasionally raising a few eyebrows amongst the smokers but generally fitting in wherever she needs to.

Luke S however is not such a social chameleon. He sat out during most of the dancing at tonight's party – clearly not a fan of any tunes from decades prior to the current one.

He appeared totally bemused by Sara's impassioned reaction to Meatloaf’s classic, 'I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)' – to be fair to him, the other three remaining housemates looked similarly shocked by her floor show and we thoroughly enjoyed the spectacle.

He did join in the group hug at the end of the boogie but his brow has spent much of tonight in a furrowed state.

His dinner with Deana was pretty sweet, but prior to that he had been exercising alone in the garden and taking it upon himself to clean out the freezer in a solo state. Perhaps it is just the fact that there are now less people to casually wander into the kitchen to watch him work that makes him look more lonely.

There are two more nights to go in the House. In contrast to Luke S's discomfort, Luke A is in his element. This evening he has been letting off steam to his favourite Suede track, 'Animal Nitrate' and enjoying being surrounded by all the housemates in the smoking area while Luke S sits alone in the living room.

You can’t really blame him for looking a little smug – he has hasn't had an easy ride over the last nine weeks.  It would be lovely if the remaining five could find a game they all like to play to fill their final days.
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 9:57 AM BST
luke a not had an easy ride, WTF.
he distanced himself by sitting in the garden from the start, mainly being as b1tchy as anyone else.
rubbing it in luke s face wont go down well if thats what this is hinting at, as does the twitter message.
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 10:04 AM BST
massive ramp a thon sara going, shes in all the clips Laugh
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 10:05 AM BST
going on*
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 11:47 AM BST
VID - luke a in clear panic mode that deana is stealing the show

Day 69: Sunday Funday prayers
42 mins ago
As the housemates enjoy a leisurely wake-up, Deana explains her prayer ritual, while Luke A declares it 'Sunday Funday' - yeah!
Report chunkpants August 12, 2012 12:14 PM BST
Luke A is not panicked and what he is saying is right on.
Praying in public is bad enough but Deana is trying to use it as tool to win.

The GBP are NOT all morons.
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 12:21 PM BST
correct, it looks bad on both imo
Report chunkpants August 12, 2012 1:07 PM BST
I don't think this looks bad on Luke A.
He's saying he doesn't think they should pray tonight.

Deana's prayers remind me of a kid asking Santa for Xmas pressies.
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 1:09 PM BST
luke a comes across to me as game playing and worried
Report PAKEY August 12, 2012 3:00 PM BST
Luke A's gone along with the praying lark so far, so a bit late to attempt taking the moral highground.
I can't believe more has not been made of this imbecilic praying to get to get past each eviction stage, and now in order to win.

Why don't they start with "Dear Lord, can you please put aside for the moment any help you are giving around the world to stop famine, genocide, plagues and the like, and concentrate on us winning big brother, I'm sure the orphans and refugees will understand"

Very surprised that Emma Willis, Deana's chief mouthpiece on BBBOTS is able to glide over this when she defends every misdemeanour that her chosen one commits. Any more of this Willis, and I will stop having those naughty fantasies about you, you naughty girl.
Report TheMadness August 12, 2012 3:13 PM BST
Pakey... I never knew you were Becky's sister.
Report timbuctooth August 12, 2012 3:14 PM BST
Nobody else find Luke A`s constant `grooming` of Willis sickening? `Minge sandwich`?  I`m sure that`s a real turn on for her. He will be devestated to learn that he`s not her favourite. PERV ALERT!!! LUKE A WILL BE RELEASED ON MONDAY. LOCK UP YOUR MINGES AND YOUR BREAD!!!
Report PAKEY August 12, 2012 3:16 PM BST
I'm only bitter like her TM
Report PAKEY August 12, 2012 3:18 PM BST
Winds me up to tim, his constant references to willis in order to be shown on BBBOTS and they fell for it. He knows exactly what he's up to.
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 3:24 PM BST
just dont see how luke a can win from here without looking extremely desperate, hardly been shown the last week as well.
fading into the background big time
3rd for me
Report Henry VIII August 12, 2012 8:25 PM BST
"insiders really pushing luke a out now "

You frighten casual punters away with all this unfounded insider nonsense.

If there's reason to think insiders then yes let's discuss it. But about the same time large amounts appeared to lay LukeA large amounts also appeared to lay Deana and Adam (they've been matched).
Report Henry VIII August 12, 2012 8:38 PM BST
Probably just Adam shortening innit, I'd agree with you that Adam's chances are at least nearer LukeA's than what they were.
Report Henry VIII August 12, 2012 8:39 PM BST
And Deana shortening of course.
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 8:40 PM BST
well adam was 4.0 last night, more deana as she was 2.4 ish and sara has come in
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 8:49 PM BST
also Henry its a well known fact, less than 2% if betfair users even know about the forum.
so were not scaring anyone, dont worry theres plenty of mugs out there not even knowing were conspiring against them
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 8:50 PM BST
2% of* betfair users dont* even
Report Henry VIII August 12, 2012 8:52 PM BST
Yeah but Adam traded at 4.4 just 2 hours ago.

Good that the market is quite lively now. Best liquidity for a while.
Report Henry VIII August 12, 2012 8:53 PM BST
Do you reckon it's as low as that Army? It would be interesting if BF did a survey.
Report armagnac August 12, 2012 8:58 PM BST
it was widely posted on the horse racing forum a while back, you only have to look at the traffic viewing different forums Henry.
betfair has more than a million users i would of thought, you dont get any rush hours.
sometimes theres only 10 people on here
Report squares August 13, 2012 12:28 PM BST
Less than 500,000 people watched Big Brother last night, the show’s worst viewing figures in its decade long history.

An average audience of just 483,000 tuned in from 9PM to 10PM to watch the penultimate episode of highlights from the house, which went head to head with the Olympics closing ceremony.

While the show held up reasonably well against the Opening ceremony two weeks ago, with around 800,000 viewers, last night’s show crumbled against the opposition.

An impressive peak audience of over 26 million watched as the likes of Eric Idle, Jessie J, Emeli Sande, The Who, Queen and One Direction all took to the stage.

The three hour long telly marathon, which continued until gone midnight, averaged an impressive 22.9 million viewers.

But it’s bad news for Big Brother which will be celebrating its final show tonight, overshadowed by the climax of the games.

The average ratings for this series are now below last year’s, having been above the first Channel 5 series for most of last month.

Fortunately for Channel 5 there’s just a day to wait between the end of Big Brother and the start of Celebrity Big Brother, which usually brings many more viewers.

The second Channel 5 celebrity series averaged around 3 million viewers back in January, as Denise Welch won.
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 1:05 PM BST
luke a out in 4th
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 1:06 PM BST
he'll be well happy with that, 1 in front of his nemesis
shame his obsession cost him the title winning chance
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 1:16 PM BST
and here is one reason why, and god knows how many more out there

Joanne Elliott | 6 minutes ago
Just watched last nights BB on catch up, cant believe how jealous Luke A is of Luke S and it shows sooooooooo badly how many times did he repeat quotes of Luke S. I would not like to be a good looking guy who looks after myself in Luke A,s company anyway. Imagine the daggers going into you.
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 1:19 PM BST
think that proves many people are still catching up with last nights events squares
Report 666_v August 13, 2012 2:48 PM BST
Adam's price has yet to drop as far as it will - they'll show his kids & drugs worker comments again tonight I'm sure.

This will sway a vast majority of the floating voters on to him
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 2:52 PM BST
you would think so, if you weigh up the edits for the last week..

adams have been good/very good

deanas mostly bad and ignored on BOTS totally

luke a ok until yesterday then a hatchet job on main show and BOTS

its plain to see they want adam to win
Report 666_v August 13, 2012 2:53 PM BST
Yeah I think Deana is probably ahead in the vote with Adam 2nd - they get more income from showing Adam's good cause and thus he's going to push her
Report five leaves left August 13, 2012 2:55 PM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFcoC1FJOhA
Report 666_v August 13, 2012 2:56 PM BST
Grin
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 2:59 PM BST
well if it comes down to adam and deana i think he wins

deana will have her fans voting, but will they go crazy at the death after voting like mad already.
she wont pick up many extra votes at that stage

whereas adam will get a further surge from luke a fans
plus a mammoth amount of anti deana votes
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 3:00 PM BST
Cool baloo
Report squares August 13, 2012 3:05 PM BST
I prefer The Bare Necessities
Report squares August 13, 2012 3:06 PM BST
actually the first record bought for me by my parents was The Jungle Book with accompanying story book and song lyrics Blush
Report timbuctooth August 13, 2012 3:23 PM BST
Posters` of all ages will have grown up loving `The Bare Necessities`, and the coolness that is Baloo. Now, here he is! In real life! Imagine if Adam were to act out that scene from `The Jungle Book`, complete with deep baritone vocals. What price then?
Report timbuctooth August 13, 2012 3:24 PM BST
Luke A would provide Mowgli`s backing vocals.
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 3:26 PM BST
what a steaming load of sh1t
this numpty probably dont even own a phone  Laugh
love the caps in all the right places

Today, 15:22       #1
cjandrews
Forum Member

Team Deana we have to start making one last BIG push right NOW!
Until the lines close for the final time tonight we have to keep on voting. Deana does not have this in the bag... Yet!

We CANNOT get complacent.
EVERY contribution counts, big or small, to getting Deana that one step closer to that Big Brother crown.

We CAN do it, but we HAVE to vote.
Come on Deana's Deanos, let's do Deana proud and give her one HUGE shock because she's not expecting it.

I have just voted for Deana again! Please ensure you do the same.
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 3:29 PM BST
90% of these type posts are idiots with bets on, trying to manipulate the masses.
why have we not got a few adam ones Laugh
Report 666_v August 13, 2012 3:38 PM BST

Aug 13, 2012 -- 9:06AM, squares wrote:

actually the first record bought for me by my parents was The Jungle Book with accompanying story book and song lyrics

I've still got the album somewhere. Cool I had the big book too but I think it went to charity shop years back

Report GeorgeBrush August 13, 2012 3:41 PM BST
Figgy likes King of the swingers
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 3:43 PM BST
repeat of last night on 5* at 4pm
Report squares August 13, 2012 3:47 PM BST
thought he was King of the Swingers, Brushy

- and LOL TimBT
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 5:23 PM BST
Marcus Bentley ‏@marcusBBbentley
Dress rehearsal time for tonight's BB finale. Exciting, I've been told- it's very close, the vote has been swinging different ways all week!
Report GeorgeBrush August 13, 2012 5:32 PM BST
Bloody bentley in on the swinging now
Report GeorgeBrush August 13, 2012 5:32 PM BST
Doesn't sound good for Deana then. She needs a strong lead before any h2h
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 5:34 PM BST
Wink bentley is a forum reg, he can become a member of team army GB anytime Laugh
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 5:35 PM BST
if thats true, deana cannot win.
she gets swamped in any H2H
Report TheMadness August 13, 2012 5:41 PM BST
Be a laugh if Deana finishes 4th
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 5:42 PM BST
i'll p1ss my knickers and run down my street waving them around my head, splashing the neighbours
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 5:43 PM BST
DS would be a laugh as well
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 5:46 PM BST
i'd love to be a mod on that forum just for 1 hour
in fact i'd pay good money to be
Report timbuctooth August 13, 2012 5:46 PM BST
Bentley is hardly going to say` it`s all over, don`t bother giving us your money by voting`. Also, he doesn`t even specify if the vote for the winner has been changing, as opposed to the vote for second and third places.
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 5:46 PM BST
dont be a drag tim
just go with it
Report timbuctooth August 13, 2012 5:48 PM BST
Sorry.  In that case maybe Luke S has been swapping the lead with Sara all week?
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 5:50 PM BST
dont be silly, keep it real
deana struggling is fine Silly
Report TheMadness August 13, 2012 6:15 PM BST
Doesn't actually say that the winner is changing all the time. Just that the voting is.
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 6:16 PM BST
it will when we hear the deana mega boooos
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 6:19 PM BST
when the mugs who just bet on cheers hit the market later

deana will drift
luke a will drift
adam will be lumped
sara will shorten
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 6:21 PM BST
tv polls ?
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 6:24 PM BST
adam will be 10 clear with 1st and 2nd added divided by 2
Report five leaves left August 13, 2012 6:34 PM BST
nothing yet from tvpolls

1/2 luke s 1st out buying money?
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 6:37 PM BST
1.50 ?
jesus, pile in..looks a cracker, he cant beat the scottish vote surely
he was bottom 2 recently, may of got some symphony...not a lot though
Report five leaves left August 13, 2012 6:40 PM BST
yep, with korals.

Luke a is finnish. Behind luke s on twitter and miles behind the other 3.

I'd be surprised if he's top 2.

His demise sure to help baloo too.
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 6:41 PM BST
if luke a goes out in 4th, which is very possible
baloo wins doing cartwheels and handstands
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 6:43 PM BST
luke a got destroyed last night, bit naughty really, they went to town on him..oh well never mind, only took the whole show for them to realize what a kooont he is.
i think hes a lot worse than is shown as well, in the early weeks many of the HM's saying how moody he was here and there but we never hardly saw it on the HL's
reckon he really peeed off the prods in the end
Report armagnac August 13, 2012 6:45 PM BST
end of the day, if it was my show i would want the person who really needed it most but was also the most genuine.
adam fits the bill to a tee
Report squares August 14, 2012 10:30 AM BST
Luke Anderson's Big Brother triumph was watched by around 1.5 million viewers last night, early overnight data shows.

Despite the Channel 5 reality show recovering strongly from its all-time low the day before, last night's 1.48m (6.6%) is the lowest-rating final in its 12-year history, down 600k on last November's climax.
Report armagnac August 14, 2012 10:34 AM BST
a million viewers that didnt see his worst show of the series on sunday Laugh
the prods are so clueless, trying to dictate who wins with days left
Report armagnac August 14, 2012 12:12 PM BST
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1717197

just shows that good does not always win, this is not the movies..its real life !!
Report armagnac August 14, 2012 12:16 PM BST
i think conor would of beat her in a final 5 vote as well.
had an air of jj and rachel about it
Report GeorgeBrush August 14, 2012 12:24 PM BST
Conor would have had a price crash last night. I was a backer if he'd lost the white room
Report armagnac August 14, 2012 12:31 PM BST
yep, car crash tv..people love it
Report ahorsewithnoname August 14, 2012 3:06 PM BST
Bit on the Side‏@bbbots

Ooh, have we got a treat for you... On tonight's special #bbbots we'll be revealing the voting stats so we can find out all the near misses!

Shocked
Report GeorgeBrush August 14, 2012 3:09 PM BST
well played c5. Taken a while
Report ahorsewithnoname August 14, 2012 3:13 PM BST
Well I'm not getting too excited just yet, might only be snippets of stuff.
Report TheMadness August 14, 2012 3:30 PM BST
Now bring back a live feed...
Report hemsby October 18, 2012 9:23 AM BST
Crazy

Big Brother 2012: Ashleigh Hughes dumps Luke Scrase
October 17, 2012 15:07 by Josh Darvill

Ashleigh Hughes has revealed why she dumped her Big Brother 2012 heartthrob Luke Scrase.

We don’t think anyone is particularly surprised that the pair split, but it seems that the couple lasted a lot longer than we first thought.

Ashleigh revealed last week that she and Luke had parted ways, some two months after the live final of Big Brother 2012 in August.

“Obviously, I feel very sad. It’s still fresh, so it’s difficult,” Ashleigh tells Star magazine this week.

Discussing their relationship outside the house, Ashleigh says: “Things were lovely at first. He would cook me dinner and buy me roses. But I had a lot of insecurities and there were consequences. And we’d usually end up n arguments over it.

“But it was also the distance. He was in Liverpool and I’m in Essex. We only saw each other, so we never spent enough time alone. If he lived closer, maybe things would be different and I could keep m eye on him.”

Ashleigh goes on to reveal: “I felt like he was cheating on my. And he had a history with sleeping with a lot of girls.

“He gets a lot of female attention when he’s out. He started going out a lot more, which made me question if was meeting girls.”

You can read Ashleigh’s full interview in Star magazine, out now.

Big Brother returns on Channel 5 in the new year.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/111786-big-brother-2012-ashleig...
Report mach October 20, 2012 5:56 PM BST
Meat Loaf to take part in Celebrity Big Brother?

Posted One minute ago

‘Bat Out Of Hell’ singer Meat Loaf is on Channel 5′s wish list for the upcoming series of Celebrity Big Brother, according to the Daily Star.

Producers are said to be ‘pulling out all the stops’ to persuade the 65-year-old rocker – real name Michael Lee Aday – to enter Britain’s most famous house when the show returns in January.

A ‘source’ told the tabloid: “He’s a huge name around the world so we’re desperate to get him in the house. We know fans would love to see him and he would be TV gold. We want this series to be the best yet.”

Meat Loaf is no stranger to reality TV, having previously been a judge on Popstar to Operastar, and a contestant on the US version of The Celebrity Apprentice.

However, it is unclear whether he’d even consider the offer, having previously slammed similar ITV show I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here as ‘awful’.

Speaking at an Operastar press conference in 2010, he said: “I was in a taxi and I said to the driver, ‘What happened to that awful ‘I’m A Celebrity…’ show?’

“He said it was still a big show, and I said, ‘That is horrifying. It is just a thing for Ant and Dec to make money’. Thirty minutes later an email came and asked me to do ‘I’m A Celebrity…’, but I said no. I am picky.”

Other names rumoured to be taking part include American reality personalities Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, and Kate Middleton’s burlesque dancer cousin Katrina Darling.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1020/meat-loaf-to-take-part-in-celebrity-b...
Report mach June 2, 2013 10:52 PM BST
I think this one will be great, more back to basics.
BB is my fav show of the year

THURSDAY 13th JUNE 2013
Big Brother: Live Launch (Part 1) 9:00pm (C5)
Big Brother’s Bit on the Side 10:30pm (C5)
Big Brother: Live From The House 11:30pm (C5)

FRIDAY 14th JUNE 2013
Big Brother: Live Launch (Part 1) 11:50am (C5) (Repeat)
Big Brother: Live From The House 7:00pm (5*)
Big Brother: Live Launch (Part 2) 9:00pm (C5)
Big Brother’s Bit on the Side 10:30pm (C5)
Big Brother: Live From The House 11:30pm (C5)
Report TheMadness June 3, 2013 7:17 PM BST
2 hours of live feed before they show what happened the day before seems a bit peculiar to me. I see BB Israel have a 24 hr feed.
Report five leaves left June 3, 2013 10:29 PM BST
Most countries do I think.
I agree, a very odd time to have the LF.
Would make much more sense to put it on after the HL's shows and especially the evictions
Report bearcub June 3, 2013 10:38 PM BST
just checked tv guide, the 11.30 Live from the house is only 30 mins
Report five leaves left June 3, 2013 10:42 PM BST
I guess their contract with the shopping channel is more valuable to them
Report Henry VIII June 6, 2013 3:17 AM BST
Kicking off straight after the launch show on Channel 5, the show will feature a live studio audience, and Big brother wants YOU to be a part of it!

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/150124-big-brother-2013-join-emma-willis-on-bit-on-the-side.html
Report bearcub June 7, 2013 11:14 PM BST

Jun 3, 2013 -- 4:42PM, five leaves left wrote:

I guess their contract with the shopping channel is more valuable to them

sponsored this year by Supercasino, which coincidentally starts at midnight Plain

Report mach June 11, 2013 10:45 AM BST
from DS, Big Brother to feature male twins, secret relatives?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a488692/big-brother-to-feature-male-twins-secret-relatives.html

Big Brother 2013 house revealed - pictures

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a488649/big-brother-2013-house-revealed-pictures.html
Report mach June 11, 2013 11:08 AM BST
from the applausestore.com

BIG BROTHER: SECRETS & LIES - CH5

BIG BROTHER: SECRETS & LIES - THE FIRST EVICTION! BOOK NOW to be at the house LIVE on EVICTION NIGHT!

Fri 21st Jun 2013 - Time: 19:30
Report Henry VIII June 11, 2013 11:12 AM BST
Use the BB 14 2013 thread. This one is too fat and old.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com