Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 224 comments are related to the topic:
Daily Star - janet tops vote every week

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 224
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 15:44
You come top because you have a big loyal core vote who will vote for you however bad you get. In fact vote more the worse you get as more votes proves their devotion.
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Nov 11 15:45
You could be talking about Aaron there GB2
By:
attitude adjuster
When: 13 Nov 11 15:45
Plain
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Nov 11 15:46
snap aa.
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 15:47
exactly fll.GB and I saying just that on another thread. Difference is the GBP WILL decide this one not the nutters.
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 15:49
You ain't worried about that factor surely fll?
By:
Dizzy42
When: 13 Nov 11 15:54
FLL - surely the grannie vote more likely to go to a sweet and innocent young girl rather than an openly gay biscuit muncher?!
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Nov 11 15:58
I've no idea Dizzy. Maybe the grans will prefer 4 sweet young girls ;)

..and no GB2. I'm not worried that even if Janet gains victim like status on the forums, it will make a jot of difference to the result.
By:
Cider
When: 13 Nov 11 16:03
Janet's true chances are lower single figures in percentage terms. There's no way she wins the mass vote, imo.
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 16:12
I have been genuinely surprised at how tailed off janet has been in my stats given her back story/pimpage. Bottom line is the GBP just won't have her whining in what is still a singing contest for them. Not had a cent on her and sometimes you just have to go with your judgement.
By:
TheMadness
When: 13 Nov 11 16:28
She's Vickers with Eoghans granny appeal.
By:
five leaves left
When: 13 Nov 11 16:29
Will be 3rd or 4th then.
By:
squares
When: 13 Nov 11 17:04
Not much anyone can do about her whining imho Plain
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 17:24
mute button squares?
By:
jack12321
When: 13 Nov 11 17:53
Oh wow, only just seen this Plain

Never really believed my stats having her way out in front.....
By:
johnnyrant
When: 13 Nov 11 18:02
shouldn't that read, 'not much anyone can do about her winning'?

The topsy-turvy way in which this series is progressing, I am far from convinced they'll continue with the de-ramping of Janet. I think they use each week to test out each contestant's vote, and see by how much they can sway it, also with a view to trying to manage the eliminations.
Why look to kick out the girl voters like and keep in the one the GBP are giving a universal thumbs down to? Doesn't make much sense, unless they want to sort out the weakest finalists possible as competition for Little Mix, making it far easier for LM to win the series.
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 18:25

Nov 13, 2011 -- 11:53AM, jack12321 wrote:


Oh wow, only just seen this Never really believed my stats having her way out in front.....


Bizarre jack as I have her rock bottom by a country mile..including on twitter. I just can't find the love for her.

By:
ajchrisbro
When: 13 Nov 11 18:40
she wont top the vote this week NAP
By:
Dizzy42
When: 13 Nov 11 18:43
Agree AJ - but on this evidence she's probably still 2nd, and will be in the competition for a while longer yet.

Will be interesting to see the long-term impact of Amelia's return on her vote...
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 13 Nov 11 18:55

Nov 13, 2011 -- 11:53AM, jack12321 wrote:


Oh wow, only just seen this Never really believed my stats having her way out in front.....


Your stats look everymore impressive. Please tell Antony Gormley where you get them from Laugh

By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 13 Nov 11 18:56

Nov 13, 2011 -- 12:25PM, George Bailey wrote:


Nov 13, 2011 --  5:53PM, jack12321 wrote:Oh wow, only just seen this Never really believed my stats having her way out in front.....Bizarre jack as I have her rock bottom by a country mile..including on twitter. I just can't find the love for her.


Go to bottom of the class Bails Wink

By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 13 Nov 11 18:57

Nov 13, 2011 -- 12:40PM, ajchrisbro wrote:


she wont top the vote this week NAP


Prolly right aj, but teen**** will be a 1 week wonder in that respect

By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 13 Nov 11 18:58

Nov 13, 2011 -- 12:43PM, Dizzy42 wrote:


Agree AJ - but on this evidence she's probably still 2nd, and will be in the competition for a while longer yet.Will be interesting to see the long-term impact of Amelia's return on her vote...


Seems a loyal following. Probably none whatsoever

By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 19:12

Nov 13, 2011 -- 12:56PM, GeorgeBrush wrote:


Nov 13, 2011 --  6:25PM, George Bailey wrote:Nov 13, 2011 --  5:53PM, jack12321 wrote:Oh wow, only just seen this Never really believed my stats having her way out in front.....Bizarre jack as I have her rock bottom by a country mile..including on twitter. I just can't find the love for her.Go to bottom of the class Bails


shall I back her then GB? Laugh My method comes into its own on the straight choice eviction like BB and the last 4 and onwards of this.  Like I said before I'm happy that for now it highlights longer term positions e.g. janet is marmite and can't win. still if jack is picking up the short term love for her hats off to him...the cheat way is the polls online that mirror the Star news.

By:
Dizzy42
When: 13 Nov 11 19:14
GB2 - but the polls online have consistently had Janet in front in every week bar one (last week when Marcus took the lead for the first time).  So surely that is long term support?
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 19:19
But she can't win Dizzy so what does that tell us? She has a core long term support just like aaron but this ain't BB. the dweebs can't decide this. repeating what I/others have said elsewhere but maybe worth repeating.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 13 Nov 11 19:21
I agree with Bails, just saying jack must be doing summat right to have her top. But I think it's an amalgam of polls and yt
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 19:22
Or put another way as others drop out do their fans start voting for janet? can't see it. The votes she has now is the votes she will have in the final with a smallish increase imo. marmite never wins the multi watched shows and I janet is more marmite than a jedward or wagner.
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 19:23
Yeah GB think so telly mix is getting it right for her.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 13 Nov 11 19:25
She's slightly less marmite than Waggy tbf Laugh  In fact in this series both Kitty and Misha are more marmite
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 13 Nov 11 19:25
But I agree, this looks Marcus's to lose. Or to be massively deramped
By:
attitude adjuster
When: 13 Nov 11 19:28
Of course she can win

Just because you say the same thing every week doesn't make it a fact.

You told us Sophie was a 7/2 shot..wrong.
You told us Harry was a 100/1 shot to go in a 4 way eviction..wrong.
You thought Aaron was value to go that night ...wrong
You told us Harry would flip flop with Aaron in the outright..wrong.
You laughed at the polls which had never had Aaron anything less than first by 10%...wrong.

You work hard,you get some good calls but words such as "can't win","the dweebs can't decide this" etc
leave you open to ridicule.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 13 Nov 11 19:30
Less marmite than I imagined if you look at the tvpolls 'least fav'
By:
rooneyronaldo08
When: 13 Nov 11 19:36
people do not vote for "least fav" or who to get eliminated in x factor
By:
Cider
When: 13 Nov 11 19:37
I stated Alex wouldn't win tbf, aa Laugh
I was very sure about that and encouraged my post to be quoted if I was wrong.

I don't mind confident posts.

Multiple repetition is a problem tho Wink
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 19:40

Nov 13, 2011 -- 1:28PM, attitude adjuster wrote:


Of course she can winJust because you say the same thing every week doesn't make it a fact.You told us Sophie was a 7/2 shot..wrong.You told us Harry was a 100/1 shot to go in a 4 way eviction..wrong.You thought Aaron was value to go that night ...wrongYou told us Harry would flip flop with Aaron in the outright..wrong.You laughed at the polls which had never had Aaron anything less than first by 10%...wrong.You work hard,you get some good calls but words such as "can't win","the dweebs can't decide this" etcleave you open to ridicule.


If you are saying the dweebs can win this for her with 15 million viewers in the final then you are the one open to ridicule imo

By:
rooneyronaldo08
When: 13 Nov 11 19:42
you say janet can't possibly win despite topping the votes every week.....yet you said sophie is a 7/2 shot after the first week.

janet > sophie in EVERY single department. sophie is way below even a poor mans janet
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 19:49
and aa if you were going to be fair then spend some time trawling ALL my posts and list the good ones not just some patronising throwaway line about "some good cslls". recent ones..the Haley train on which you are silent...first on here to mention Lorraine chase when she was at 16/1 now a lot lower.  Re all the BB you post I got it wrong re the dweebs v GBP vote...some crime. Sophie I flagged up after about 5 mins of airtime...some you win some you lose. Its a forum so back off and stop getting personal.
By:
George Bailey
When: 13 Nov 11 19:50
sorry chelsee train I meant..freudian slip Laugh tho haley was a good shout as well
By:
Cider
When: 13 Nov 11 19:55
There is some credence to what aa wrote, GB2.

There's a balance with stating opion, and bombarding threads with never-ending reptition of the same thing. Just an observation. You have been a welcome addition to the specials regs (and that isn't meant to be patronising).

When is Chompy back btw Confused
Page 5 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com