Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lol@the_experts
16 Oct 11 16:16
| Topic/replies: 611 | Blogger: lol@the_experts's blog
Has a proven track record of backing losers in the X Factor and doesn't know when to cut his losses.

Discuss...
Pause Switch to Standard View Has five leaves left lost all...
Show More
Report stringerbell October 23, 2011 2:59 PM BST
lol isnt a bookie...he's just a naughty boy
Report GeorgeBrush October 23, 2011 3:02 PM BST

Oct 23, 2011 -- 2:58PM, seebee wrote:

So let me see if i've got this right. People are saying Lol works for a bookie and is on here ramping misha to win. So that would suggest the bookie wants people to put money on Misha to drive down the price so the bookie can then lay off whatever ridiculously high price they've offered on Misha in the first place? Or try to convince us that misha wins so all other bets they've taken are safe? I'm asking because clearly I'm no expert on this, in fact the odd specials punt over the years makes xfactor and the like a bit more interesting, but that's about as far as it goes.However, if lol is a bookie, then aren't they being incredibly dishonest by being on here without letting on? Surely that goes right to the heart of credibility?

I doubt any bookie could be arsed. They can lay plenty on Misha anyway

Report five leaves left October 23, 2011 3:08 PM BST
I have no idea if he's a bookie or not. I've moaned about a few but can also fully understand why they restrict winning accounts.
VC are the only ones I've ever given strong abuse to, as they seem to close any account, winning or losing, if you take a 'value' price.

He's unlikely to be a kid as his last username includes '72'. Probably his DOB.

If he was a kid then you could almost understand it. The fact that he's probably getting on for 40 makes him a very sad case indeed.
Report J.O.TOBIN. October 23, 2011 3:09 PM BST
No seebee I don't think lol is ramping for Misha to win, he is accusing figgy of ramping Sophie when in actual fact they've both put their respective points across, which is fair.
From a bookmakers pov they will hate this forum as there is an ethos of sharing opinions
e.g. I know not a lot about dancing but availed myself to the 14/1 Chelsea top scorer and the 12/1 Rory to go on the dancing because I respect the opinions of the people who said they were value. I also respect figgys opinions, thats not to say I follow them all blindly but for me and plenty of others on this thread they add value. The bookies will hate that.
Report Chompy_imo October 23, 2011 3:41 PM BST
lolz, bunch of utter thickets
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:14 AM BST
lol@the_experts

It would matter if I denied to having different usernames, but I don't. I am honest about it. What you are doing right now is trying to mislead people into thinking that I have denied this. Where's your proof?

Do you seriously expect me to believe you have never had a previous user-name?
The fact that you spoke previously on this thread about underrounds and overrounds tells me that you have bookmaking experience, or are you going to insist that everyone has that knowledge?
I will ask you once again to give an honest answer? What was your previous user-name?

Learn to understand English you moron. I said that I have never denied having another username. It's common knowledge that I do. Cry
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:16 AM BST
Reading back I can't believe that you have had the cheek to call me some of the stuff you have. You sound like you are fked up on drugs some of the conspiracy theory being chucked about.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 12:22 AM BST
You just couldn't resist it could you lol

You really are a saddo.

I guess it's good that it's back at the top again and people can read your ridiculous spite filled ramblings again
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:32 AM BST
Hey I'm the one that's tried to spare people's hard earned money going on Sophie.

You need to get this into your thick head. This thread isn't for your benefit. It's not for the regs that suck up to you either. It's for those that don't live on this forum, but come over to read the thoughts of the people that should know better. Hopefully i've managed to deter some from throwing their money away on Sophie.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 12:33 AM BST
I'm still losing it btw.

Posted in bottom 2 thread

five leaves left 23 Oct 11 14:25
Frankie & Kitty. Though fear for Rimmix too and wouldn't be amazed to see Frankie escape.
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:34 AM BST
fll we were all on weren't we?
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 12:34 AM BST
I doubt you were.
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:36 AM BST
lol@the_experts • October 23, 2011 12:13 AM BST
There's a chance he could get enough votes to keep out of the bottom two. His followers don't like him for his voice. They pandered to his fans tonight and they could therefore support him more than last week.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 12:38 AM BST
Your post in the B2 thread.

22 Oct 11 23:51 Joined: Date Joined: 07 Oct 11
Sophie and Frankie

Well done. Excellent tipping you clueless fooker.
Report George Bailey October 24, 2011 12:40 AM BST
Laugh he was as bad as me this week...though I did have kitty at 33s
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:40 AM BST
You can tell when you are rattled fll.

Believe what you want.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 12:41 AM BST
That takes some doing GB2 ;)
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:41 AM BST
Hey I'm the one that's tried to spare people's hard earned money going on Sophie.

You need to get this into your thick head. This thread isn't for your benefit. It's not for the regs that suck up to you either. It's for those that don't live on this forum, but come over to read the thoughts of the people that should know better. Hopefully i've managed to deter some from throwing their money away on Sophie.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 12:42 AM BST
I believe what you posted in the bottom 2 thread.

Frankie & Sophie.  0/2 Well done.
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:43 AM BST
Ok.
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:44 AM BST

Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 12:45 AM BST
No problems.

I'll just happily lose my credibilty by picking out a 12/1 elimination winner on strictly and a 12 shot for B2 on XF.

Meanwhile your credibility soars with every post you make Laugh
Report lol@the_experts October 24, 2011 12:49 AM BST
Smileys and swearwords fll. Nice.

You make too many duff calls and aftertime too much to ever be considered anything other than a typical losing punter.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 12:52 AM BST
This thread speaks for itself.

Keep bumping it to the top if you like.

If I were you I'd give up while I was behind and let it drop.
Report stringerbell October 24, 2011 9:44 AM BST
lol, time to call it a day little boy, it's not working out for you i'm afraid....
Report stringerbell October 24, 2011 9:45 AM BST
and i hate to see someone humiliating himself so, even if that person is blatantly a little twallophead
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 9:50 AM BST
I think we should keep it going Laugh
Report stu October 24, 2011 10:36 AM BST
Nah, it's starting to get pretty boring to be honest GB.
Report Freddie_B October 24, 2011 11:42 AM BST
Agreed stu, it is beginning to get boring. Perhaps we need a definitive answer to the question and it's time to take a vote.

I'm with Five Leaves all the way. His analysis is hugely helpful to the vast majority on here and many have benefited from his hard work and knowledge so freely given. I don't post very much and prefer to watch from the sidelines, however we can't let this unnecessary character assassination continue. 

I'm anticipating that the number of names in the Five Leaves column will quickly tell any casual reader of this forum that lol@the_experts is completely barking up the wrong tree and should look closer to home for any lack of credibility.

Five Leaves Left           lol@the_experts

Vote             Freddie_B

Total:               1                             0
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 11:43 AM BST
Hardly need that Fred. Anyone with half a brain can tell who is the ringmaster (oo-er) and who is the clown
Report Helmuthian Folds October 24, 2011 11:44 AM BST
Also can't have a vote as lol@experts has about 117 different usernames!Laugh
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 11:45 AM BST
Where are you standing on Misha this morning HF? Bailed?  Still a great lay price for me
Report Freddie_B October 24, 2011 11:59 AM BST
GB, I'm just trying to bring the thread to a close.  Am fed up with seeing it at the top of the forum topic list!
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 12:06 PM BST
I'll keep bumping it until lol eventually decides to switch to one of his other names
Report Helmuthian Folds October 24, 2011 1:14 PM BST
Have bailed to a large degree GB.

She is still green but only modest now compared with my Sophie and Marcus greens.

Luckily had a good weekend with the elimination, backed Sammi and Kitty for eviction and laid Frankie for bottom 2 (at 1.59 which was nice) so even though I saw my battleship sunk I got a bit of compensation.
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 1:16 PM BST
Surely you made a Misha profit though?  I layed too much at 11s to really profit. I kinda knew I should have waited, but hey
Report Helmuthian Folds October 24, 2011 1:22 PM BST
Yes she is an all green for me but mixed in with all my other lays and backs.

Currently green in order...

Sophie
Marcus
Misha
Risk
Johnnie
Rimmix
Kitty

Huge Reds

Craig
Smurf
Frankie
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 1:25 PM BST
In order.

Greens

Rimmix
Marcus
Sophie
Johnny
Risk

Reds

Misha
Craig
Kitty
Frankie
Smurf
Report Helmuthian Folds October 24, 2011 1:28 PM BST
Similarish thinking really Figgy.

Just can't bring myself to go red on Misha, it may be a leak but I just cannot totally turn against 'my act'.

Have massively reduced my green though! Sad
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 1:29 PM BST
Kitty would beat her in a final 2, so why not?
Report Henry VIII October 24, 2011 1:41 PM BST
How come you guys are so red on Janet? It seems like they're pushing her along with The Risk. And she does have a distinctive and sometimes beautiful voice.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 1:52 PM BST
Too niche and samey for this audience for me.

The regional vote may get her to the final 4 or 5, but I find very little love for her on twitter and she's starting to slip in the polls.

Ofc if she is going to be pushed hard at the end then she'll be very dangerous, but I'm far from convinced she's their 'chosen one'.
None of them named her as their favourite performer on saturday and Tulisa deramps her slightly every week.
Louis even had a small go this week too.
Report Henry VIII October 24, 2011 1:55 PM BST
Yes I did notice that Tulisa's comments on Saturday were more negative than any comments given by any judge to Matt or Rebecca throughout the last series.
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 1:58 PM BST
Tulisa really starting to shape up with her deramps
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 24, 2011 2:14 PM BST
Henry

She's not my cup of tea and I layed her big at the very start but have to say I'm worried she'll go far and could well win it.  I hope not!
Report stringerbell October 24, 2011 2:20 PM BST
you'll be fine lou, she wont win
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 24, 2011 2:27 PM BST
stringer

Wish I had your confidence but thanks it helps .................... well a tiny bit anyway!
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 2:30 PM BST
Nobody can win except Johnny
Report Henry VIII October 24, 2011 2:34 PM BST
She's not my cup of tea and I layed her big at the very start but have to say I'm worried she'll go far and could well win it.  I hope not!

So did I Lou. I laid her big in the 4s, changed my mind, and then backed her bigger in the 3s.

So now it only stands to reason that she’ll drift Laugh However I can get away with that fvck up because other trades have gone OK, but sometime I have to have a think about what I was doing.

Sometimes you’ve just got to bite the bullet.

Biggest greens in order: The Risk, Janet, Sophie.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 24, 2011 2:36 PM BST
Like a newspaper horse tipster he'll crow about the 5/1 and 7/2 winner he got but not mention his other 17 losing bets so it's a YES from me not that he ever had any credibility with me due to his constant digs at me over the years out of pure jealousy.  (You see I keep picking the winner right from day 1 or have so far.  No doubt if I get it wrong this year as I may well do he'll be on my like a ton of bricks).

I do belive Barcelona got beat three or four weeks ago so I suppose he emailed them to let them know they're $hit too!

Say it with me Brothers n' Sisters ...................

hmmmmmmmmm!

Five Leaves Left           lol@the_experts

Vote             Freddie_B

Total:               1                             1
Report stringerbell October 24, 2011 3:24 PM BST
ffs lou why are you so keen to destroy any remaining elements of goodwill left to you...
Report stringerbell October 24, 2011 3:24 PM BST
You see I keep picking the winner right from day 1 or have so far

STOP BLOWING YOUR TRUMPET FFS....IT'S NOT NECESSARY
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 3:27 PM BST
Winners Lou has picked from day one... Danyl....Amelia....Jamie Spongehead....
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 3:28 PM BST
The reality is he jumps on a variety of horses before finding a comfy one. Just like the rest of us
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 24, 2011 3:30 PM BST
stringer

Aren't you suppoosed to be impartial so why deliberately side?  I'm fighting my corner as I'm entitled to.  No one has a good word (or almost no one) to say about me yet I try to be fair and honest, civil with my replies yet I get so much $5hit?  That's not right.

You know my record on here is incredible to say the least and some don't like it.  Like I said I'll finally lose a game one day and everyone will say "That Barcelona are rubbish ..... they finally lost one.
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 3:31 PM BST
Laugh
Report Helmuthian Folds October 24, 2011 3:39 PM BST
Lou,

What is your record like on Strictly come dancing?
What is your record like on Big brother?
What is your record like on I'm a celebrity?
What is your record like on Dancing on ice?
What is your record like on American Idol?
What is your record like on Britains got talent?
What is your record like on Eurovision?
What is your record like on Sports personality of the year?

Now I know you dont bet on most if not all of these but Figgy's record is superb on all of them.

That is why he has credibility and that is why you just reduce your own by siding with that troll LOL@. 

I understand you have fallen out with him but you have put him on ignore then keep commenting about him, does that make sense?
Report stu October 24, 2011 3:40 PM BST
Lou, fair enough you've done ok on x-factor - FLL has an excellent record across a large number of specials markets and does so consistently.
Report stu October 24, 2011 3:41 PM BST
Or, as HF said better than me, lol
Report stringerbell October 24, 2011 3:44 PM BST
aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh

there in a nutshell is the problem lou.

in your last post you came across as:

defensive - No one has a good word (or almost no one) to say about me
paranoid - No one has a good word (or almost no one) to say about me
repetitive - I try to be fair and honest
flatulent - You know my record on here is incredible
horribly immodest - You know my record on here is incredible
pompous - Like I said I'll finally lose a game one day and everyone will say "That Barcelona are rubbish ..... they finally lost one

suppose at least you didnt wink at me

pleased understand that i am trying to be impartial but loads of your posts come across in this way and that is why people rib you or get on your back. if you have better awareness of why it's happening it might not happen again. let's face it, it's kids stuff blocking people isnt it..

i am trying to help here, think it's unlikely you will see it that way
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 3:45 PM BST

Oct 24, 2011 -- 3:39PM, Helmuthian Folds wrote:

Lou,What is your record like on Strictly come dancing?What is your record like on Big brother?What is your record like on I'm a celebrity?What is your record like on Dancing on ice?What is your record like on American Idol?What is your record like on Britains got talent?What is your record like on Eurovision?What is your record like on Sports personality of the year?Now I know you dont bet on most if not all of these but Figgy's record is superb on all of them.That is why he has credibility and that is why you just reduce your own by siding with that troll LOL@.  I understand you have fallen out with him but you have put him on ignore then keep commenting about him, does that make sense?

His record on Spoty consists of stumbling to unintentional green on Cavendish and being urged by me to green up Silly

Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 24, 2011 3:47 PM BST
Hel

I really don't touch the others at all.  I have a bet on Chelsee this year in the dancing as an interest as I think it's a truly wonderful show.  I've said before if someone could sprinkle me with moondust and I could dance like that I'd buy it tomorrow.  Smashing show.  I layed the favourite too this year in Eurovision just because I thought well there's about 50 or 60 runners, they're all good looking to an extent with lovely figures so I'll lay the jolly.  I think she was about 5/2 (don't shoot me down here if I'm wrong but I think she was about 5/2)  I'm pretty sure she didn't finish in the fisrt half a dozen so a nice little win.

I've said before I'm sure Figgy is good for the forums but the way he treats me is just not fair and I'm "Mr fair" as I think and hope you'll agree so it's just not nice.  I do have him 'blocked' yes so don't see what he writes myself but I've had mail from half a dozen or so different people who tell me he still pesists as does the other idiot (and I really can't stand him) GeorgeBrush.  That can't be right surely.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 3:48 PM BST
LOL GB. I was always going to bring him onside. It was just a matter of timing ;)

My record on SPOTY previously is £2 on Monty @ 1000 every year for about a decade Laugh...and a nice win on Phil Taylor for top 3 last year and a nice trade on him in the OR.
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 3:50 PM BST
Better report us for this horrific vitriolic abuse Lulu. Funnily enough, 10 years and I've not been banned yet
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 3:50 PM BST
Hopefully one of your aliases will email that to you Laugh
Report Helmuthian Folds October 24, 2011 3:52 PM BST
But surely Lou you can see that by continuing to attack someone who you have yourself blocked you lose any moral high ground?

Be the bigger man and let go!

Also whatever you think of Figgy you are siding with the biggest turd ever to appear on this forum and that really doesn't help you at all.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 3:52 PM BST
Nor me and never had to hide behind different names.

I've never abused you. If you have evidence that I have, unblock me. Look at my posts and report me to the mods.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 24, 2011 3:54 PM BST
string

Not at all I think you're trying your best to be fair but of the points you make below:;

1.  Who does have a good word to say about me and post in my defence on here?  You can't count that LOL as he just happens to have had a run in with Figgy so we agree on that one thing.

2.  I have to say I'm trying to be honest and fair to make peoiple believe me.  I'm a big United fan for instance.  Were they unlucky yesterday - no they were awful,and thrashed.

3. My record on X Factor is incre3dible.  i have to say it myself because no one will stick up for me.  If Figgy or Georgbrush told you the grass was ping and I said it was green you'd all side with them.  That's ridiculous.

4.  You watch.  I'll probably lose heavily this year on X factor (and I'm the only one who gives you my actual red/green amounts anytime you want to ask, don't wait till AFTER the final result and conveniently say I've won) and when I mlose everyone will be so quick to slaughter me.  Like I said same as the Barcelona analogy.

I'm sorry I'm a bit slow to respond but i am a bit slow with the old typing.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 3:55 PM BST
Of the 2 I think I prefer lol HF, but it's about opinions.
Report Henry VIII October 24, 2011 3:55 PM BST
I understand you have fallen out with him [LOL@] but you have put him on ignore then keep commenting about him, does that make sense?

It's just bickering within the family Hel.
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 3:55 PM BST
Yep, shocking that lol would side with the worst troll of the forum Laugh
Report Henry VIII October 24, 2011 3:56 PM BST
Lou I think you should block Stringer, you really shouldn't have to put up with that abuse.
Report stringerbell October 24, 2011 3:59 PM BST
aw shucks henry, the man can distinguish constructive criticism from the kind of vile, raw abuse that fll and gb give to himLaughLaughLaugh
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 24, 2011 4:00 PM BST
Hel

Sorry I'm slow with the typing.  I rush then read it back with loads of mistakes!

I don't continually attack him for a start.  Now and then I'll add something.  Whilst you're at it though can you ask Figgy and George why they continually attack me which they must be doing.  Why not block me and not ahve to read my nonsense as it were.  That's all I've done.

Ask them - why continually dig at me.

Oh and whilst we're at it anyone reading this I categorically swear on my dear old Mum's life that I have one username only on this forum.  If you still don't believe me then shame on you.
Report stringerbell October 24, 2011 4:01 PM BST
no-one really thinks otherwise lou, it's just teasing
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 4:02 PM BST
Shame on you HF, Go sit in the 'must not back angry black women corner' (wink)
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 4:04 PM BST
It's amazing GB.

At least lol engages in a debate sometimes. However ludicrous his points are at times.

Lou just plays the victim and likes to pretend that everyone is being nasty to him.
He then refuses to talk to them and pretends they're blocked.

You should go on BB Lou. You'd be topping their poll within days.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 4:04 PM BST
The DS poll that is.
Report Helmuthian Folds October 24, 2011 4:08 PM BST
Look I married an angry black woman so I think that was a bigger mistake than backing one! Shocked

Anyway GB why don't you explain why you keep attacking Lou all the time even though you know he's blocked you?
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 4:09 PM BST
Laugh
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 24, 2011 4:09 PM BST
Hel

Can you post his reply ................... though i shan't hold my breath it's anything but offensive.

Thanks for asking him too.
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 4:10 PM BST
Cry
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 4:11 PM BST
You've upset GB now HF. You bully boy.
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 4:12 PM BST
Blocked him Laugh
Report Helmuthian Folds October 24, 2011 4:15 PM BST
His reply was......

Laugh

Thats it i'm afraid Lou.
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 4:16 PM BST
Laugh
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 4:17 PM BST
(Dunno what HF said, but I'm sure it was funny)
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 4:17 PM BST
Laugh
Report cjhornet October 24, 2011 4:19 PM BST
Figgy check your twitter. Posted something (Rb), I think your following me. What do you think?
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 24, 2011 4:22 PM BST
Hel

Fair enough thanks.

See what I mean though he can't explain himself.  Why not just block me and leave it at that.
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 4:23 PM BST
Where would the fun be in that?
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 4:32 PM BST
Looks good cj.

A few of us did a similar thing awhile back. It certainly makes sense for discussing these shows early on in private , so the compilers can't see who we fancy.

In the end though we all drifted back here.

I'll certainly sign up though and see how it goes.
Report cjhornet October 24, 2011 4:36 PM BST
OK thanks. Feel free to post the details on your twitter. I'm sure more of the guys here probably follow you. I can't really put anything here as I don't want to be accused of spamming.
Report Asparagus Man October 24, 2011 4:38 PM BST
What's your twitter address fll? (if you don't mind publishing it here)
Report GeorgeBrush October 24, 2011 4:42 PM BST
Sent you some vile abuse on email HF
Report cjhornet October 24, 2011 4:48 PM BST
right I will do some more work on my little projrct tonight when I get home from work.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 4:49 PM BST
I'd rather not post it AM.

It was an experiment really. I just randomly followed people on twitter who posted about reality tv shows, plus tweeted reality tv news, hoping I'd get enough followers so I could eventually poll them.

I've managed over 200 followers but unfortunately the numbers who bother to fill in the polls I've tweeted is pitifully low. Less than 10%.
So I'd need a good 2000 followers to make it worth while and even then the results I get might not be too accurate.

I've virtually given up on the idea now and just post from time to time.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 4:51 PM BST
I mostly use it now for following contestants and those who work on the shows.
Report five leaves left October 24, 2011 4:57 PM BST
Obviously the whole point was to get the view of MEM's, not punters, so that's why I'm reluctant to post it on here AM, just incase I decide to give it another go.
Report Asparagus Man October 24, 2011 5:06 PM BST
Fair enough fll - thanks for the response.

I do use twitter to correspond with other punters about cricket (my other main betting angle) but not much interest on there in Specials thus far.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com