Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
squares
08 Sep 11 08:52
| Topic/replies: 6,868 | Blogger: squares's blog
from BB SPY:

The new normal series of Big Brother will feature fourteen housemates, all of whom are 30 years old or younger, it has been confirmed.

On tonight’s edition of spin-off show Bit On The Side it was confirmed that, out of 10,000 auditionees, seven men and seven women – many of whom claim to be single – are set to enter the house on Friday.

Describing what Big Brother looks for in a housemate, casting producer Leon Campbell said: “It’s that special mix, you know, they’ve gotta make us laugh, cry. Very quickly, we’ve gotta get them. But it’s also about layers, looking for layers in people. They’ve got to last a long time.”

Campbell gave teasers about the identities of the new contestants, which follow below:

Female, from Bromley. Likes to climb trees and walk naked with heels on around the house. Can do the limbo so well her head touches the ground

Male, from Enfield, North London. Studying to be a therapist. Single, and would like to find a soulmate in the house. Can fit his entire fist in his mouth

Male, 22, from Cheshire. He’s a ’150% Conservative’ entrepreneur and considers himself upper-class. Doesn’t have a sense of smell. Had the biggest hands at school and is yet to meet anyone with bigger

Female, 25, from Manchester. Not a girly girl, hates talking about shopping and handbags. Only takes ten minutes to get ready

Male, 23 from Peckham, South London. Runs a record label and produces his own music, has his own studio at home. Claims he pulled Pixie Lott five years ago. Modelled for Baby Gap as a child

Female, 18 from South Shields. Obsessed with the colour pink, claims to have a gay chihuahua and is convinced she’s going to marry Dappy from N-Dubz

Female, 30 from London. Model and holistic healer. Describes herself as a different species

Male, from Solihull. Fat people make him angry. Says if he listens to sad songs he’ll mime it to himself in the mirror and he’s so good at it he can move himself to tears

Female, 28 from the Wirral. Club hostess but doesn’t often strip, just gets paid for companionship. Says she’s got a walk-in wardrobe with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of clothes

Male, 28 from Windsor. Big animal lover – he recently saw a dying frog in his next door neighbour’s pond and picked it up, blew air in to it and brought it back to life

Female, 19 from Tamworth. A keen wrestler, she says she goes to the gym twice a day and eats six or seven times a day, and spends all her money on food and protein

Male, 27 from Newcastle. Works out six days a week, and parties until 8am. His mum is his best pal.

Female, 21 from Oxford. Can speak five languages, and can shake her bum so fast it looks like a blur

Male, 30 from Weston-Super-Mare. Cries every time he gets his hair cut. He got more scout badges than anyone else by lying to his troop

“We just want it to be fun,” added Campbell. “They’re all quite young, sexy, fun, up-for-it, and that’s what we want. We want it to be just exciting to watch, and there’s a good mix of people there.”

Campbell also revealed that a few ‘cosmetic changes’ will be made to the house for the new series, which will last 63 days. He refused to confirm whether or not the gym would stay.
Show More
Report five leaves left November 5, 2011 4:12 PM GMT
If Alex agrees to give 20K away chomps, then she has it in the bag
Report cjhornet November 5, 2011 4:20 PM GMT
she stole of a blind woman no way I'd trust her with the money GrinDevil
Report five leaves left November 5, 2011 4:28 PM GMT
Laugh

she was being rude and annoying. I don't blame her Devil
Report five leaves left November 5, 2011 4:28 PM GMT
Laugh

she was being rude and annoying. I don't blame her Devil
Report five leaves left November 5, 2011 4:30 PM GMT
BBUKLive Big Brother Live
1620: Alex is giving Aaron a comforting hug in the bathroom #bbuklive
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply Love
Report maiaze November 5, 2011 4:31 PM GMT
If alex does say shes honouring the share its all over shes won imo !!!
Also got the feeling that if aaron had got the 30 grand i think the ptb would have made them all to sign a contract saying they cant share nasty people them endemol lot Wink
Report Chompy_imo November 5, 2011 4:41 PM GMT
^^^ sentence hurts my eyes

punctuation please
Report TheMadness November 5, 2011 4:48 PM GMT
The way I see it is Aaron is Michael Barrymore and Alex is Chantelle. Happy
Report five leaves left November 5, 2011 4:50 PM GMT
Aaron just not come out yet?
Report Chompy_imo November 5, 2011 5:12 PM GMT
Oh dear!
Report five leaves left November 6, 2011 11:00 AM GMT
Looking at the prices I guess nohing much happened last night, except the market is beginning to realise it's 2 horse race and Jay has virtually no chance.

I did watch BOT's and there was a generally more positive feel on there for Aaron.
More support in the audience for startes.
They must have bussed some DS'ers in :)
Report attitude adjuster November 6, 2011 11:07 AM GMT
Not worth watching

A quiet show for all.A good one for Fay as always is the way once they've evicted them Sad

Maybe the only thing to note is Aaron continued his Happy Bunny persona and
there was also a short "Funny Alex" montage...which was effortlessly slipped in and pretty good.
Report five leaves left November 6, 2011 11:11 AM GMT
Cheers aa.

Nice to hear about the Alex montage. ...and hopefully aaron becomes a grump again soon ;)
Report cjhornet November 6, 2011 12:46 PM GMT
noticed Harry was back tracking a bit on Twitter.
Report squares November 6, 2011 1:00 PM GMT
Birthday Task - Macarena Marathon

As part of today’s birthday task, Tom and Alex have been set the challenge to dance to their favourite song, the Macerena. Each time Big Brother plays the chart topping single, Alex and Tom must get to the small stage in the living room within 30 seconds, and dance until the music stops. If they manage to dance along to the carefully choreographed song within the allocated time, they will win music for a party this evening. Having previously shown in the diary room that they’re a dab hand at endurance dancing, we have high hopes for the duo!
Report GeorgeBrush November 6, 2011 1:01 PM GMT
You'd almost think the producers wanted Alex to win or summat
Report attitude adjuster November 6, 2011 1:33 PM GMT
It's a bit same old same old

thought they'd put a bit more effort in than that Mischief
Report Cider November 6, 2011 1:34 PM GMT
How will they reprise the tanning fun?
Report squares November 6, 2011 2:32 PM GMT
Perhaps Aaron tried some tanning fun:

"Tom and Alex try and cheer up/annoy Aaron

Aaron is in a bit of a grump, perhaps about his new tan, Alex and tom have decided to cheer him up."
Report Amy Other November 6, 2011 3:01 PM GMT
The money split is yet another one of those 'massive twists' that is actually a total damp squib. It will have virtually no affect on anyone's chances of winning.
Report SteadyPaceDontChase November 6, 2011 4:28 PM GMT
Aaron not getting the 30k has kept him in with a massive chance. He could not win if he got 30k be screams of bastard from the crowds.
Report maiaze November 6, 2011 4:30 PM GMT
There still will be Crazy
Report squares November 6, 2011 4:31 PM GMT
Part 2 of the task - Recipe for disaster

This series, the housemates have really got into experimental baking, especially birthday girl Alex (even if she has since been given a cooking ban by Aaron for being a danger to the kitchen). So Big Brother has decided that for the second part of Alex and Tom’s birthday task, the terrible twosome must eat a birthday cake! Nice right? Wrong…

Oh they’ll eat a birthday cake all right, but not as a whole – they must eat all the ingredients to the cake…separately. The recipe will include the following:

Flour
    Eggs
    Sugar
    Butter
    Baking powder
    Chocolate icing

Additionally, they must eat one birthday candle. Yum.

A short while ago, the two were called into the Diary room to carry out the task, where they were instructed to adorn a fetching chef’s hat and apron. They’ve been spooning what looks like flour into their mouths for the past few minutes.

But will those eggs go down swimmingly, or will they just crack under the pressure?

They ‘butter’ not mess it up, or they will lose their food and drinks for tonight’s party.
Report J.O.TOBIN. November 6, 2011 7:14 PM GMT
Day 58

9:32 am

A montage is shown of Faye leaving the house and Aaron being comforted by the other housemates. The housemates are also told of the impending task regarding the prize money split with the housemates.

10:08 am

Tom is in the garden drinking tea, Alex is in the living area also drinking tea.

The other Housemates are waking up without Faye in the house for the first time since their time in Big Brother experience began.

Louise and Jay are both in bed, Louise whispers to Jay and tells him that she didn’t think that she would still be in the house today.

Aaron is lying on his bed, Jay asks Aaron if he is ok, Aaron just nods and doesn’t speak to either Jay or Louise.

Big Brother calls Aaron to the diary room so that he can speak about Faye’s eviction from the house and how it has affected him.

Big Brother asks Aaron how he is since Faye has left and Aaron say’s that he is fine. Big Brother then asks Aaron what it felt like waking up without Faye. Aaron says “Waking up, it’s just another day in the house” Big Brother asks for Aaron’s opinion when he first met Faye, Aaron said that when he first saw her he thought she was pretty and nice.

Big Brother then asks Aaron what he thought Faye first thought of him when she saw him for the first time. Aaron answers “you will have to ask her that”

Big Brother wants to know what Aaron’s favourite moments with Faye in the house were and Aaron says “Do we have to talk about Faye? I’m a bit annoyed about the money thing to be honest, I don’t see the point now” adding “I don’t like the people that are here they are all putting on a performance” Aaron then goes on to add “Tom was really cross about the money and even though he didn’t say anything- his face told me everything, Alex is laying on the thick dippy blonde routine when I know she is not stupid” On Jay and Louise, Aaron said that he thought that Jay has decided to change himself and that he is now trying to be camp and a sweetheart and that he found Louise to be a rebel without a cause. Aaron adds “There are a lot nicer people that have left this house then what is left now”

11.01am

Tom is dissing Alex’s cardigan in the bedroom. Then he disses the green dress she wore earlier in the series. This launches us into a montage of the housemates talking about each other’s dress sense. Aaron comes off worst.

11:23 am

Tom is doing his weekly laundry in the bathroom, Jay is in the pool, Aaron is avoiding any conversations with anyone. Louise and Alex are in the living area and Louise asks in reference to Aaron’s behaviour “What’s wrong with him?” Alex says she thinks that people just deal with things differently. Louise tells Alex that she feels that they shouldn’t have to walk on eggshells in the house and they should be able to enjoy it.

Their conversation turns to Jay who is swimming in the pool, Louise say’s “Jay looks dead young he could pass for 24 really” Alex nods in agreement. Alex and Louise start discussing Louise’s modelling, Louise says that she sometimes feels that she doesn’t get the full satisfaction out of it as she feels she isn’t helping anyone adding “Its not all hunky dory, it’s dead difficult”. Louise tells Alex that she thinks when Alex leaves the house that she should do a few shoots.

12:01pm

All the housemates are gathered on the sofas. Big Brother reveals how the prize money is to be divided.  Housemates all agree that they will draw the different amounts available out of a hat. Louise says that she thinks this is exciting. All the housemates pick a piece of paper out of the hat, Tom gets the ten pounds, Alex picks out the 30k, Jay draws 15k, Louise pulls out 4k

Aaron gets the £990. Aaron says that “we are all lucky as we all trust each other “in reference to their group decision that all the money will be split evenly between them all. Tom says “it’s only Alex that really has to split any money” adding “Kebabs are on me!”

12:34pm

Alex is called to the diary room. She tells Big Brother that she is going to give her granddad the 3k that she owes him, and then starts to cry. Big Brother asks her if she feels he will be happy with this. Alex nods as she is crying. Alex tells Big Brother that she didn’t want to get upset adding “It’s stupid. I just never thought I would be able to give it back to him, him and my mum both paid for my cabin crew training as well as my car insurance.”

Tom and Aaron are in the bathroom. Tom says that if they hadn’t all come to an agreement in regards to the money then  “it would have been lost and no one would of received it.”

2:30pm

With only 6 days to the final, it’s time to get to know the housemates even better. Big Brother has called the final five to the diary room to face the grilling of topics and deepest issues facing society today.

The first question Big Brother asks the housemates is:

“Do you think that Barbie is a global icon with a mantra for modern day life or is she just a fashion doll?”

Alex tells Big Brother “the first one”. Big Brother asks what was the first one and she cannot remember. Jay tells Big Brother “girls want to be like Barbie, blonde and all but take of all those bits and they are not that much to look at underneath it”.

“What are your thoughts on David Cameron?”

Jay answers that “I didn’t know who he was until I came in here so, not a lot” Alex asks Big Brother “why are we worried about him for?” Tom says that he knows Nick Clegg is like his bitch.

“Current offside rule of football”

Tom tells Big Brother that it is, “The best rule ever”.

Jay says that he “would rather have a good sh** then watch football”.

“What beliefs do you hold most strongly?”

Aaron tells Big Brother “Always tell the truth, respect yourself”

Jay says “don’t be a grass, never leave a man behind”

4:44pm

Tom and Alex are talking about the prize money in the living area.

Tom says “how weird will it be to have 30 k in your bank account”. Alex answers that it will be strange to see it and she will have to take a picture of her bank balance on her phone. Tom says to Alex that when they do leave the house no one can force her to give the money out to the other housemates. Alex tells Tom that “as a person, I couldn’t not”

Aaron is in the diary room and is given perspex name cards for housemates to confirm exactly which housemate receives which amount of money.

Big Brother confirms that the cash will be paid into their respective bank accounts. Aaron asks Big Brother if they can divide up the 10 k each and transfer it that way, Big Brother declines. Aaron goes back out to the living area and tells the housemates that they all have to wait on the sofa until the countdown is over and he places the names on the boards next to the  amount. Aaron tells his fellow housemates that he had asked Big Brother if they could pay it into their respective bank accounts but they declined. Aaron adds “I don’t think there is an issue of trust, I just think it would be easier for us”.

6:04pm

Aaron is in the bathroom on his own sitting on the couch.

Jay and Louise are in the garden looking at the fireworks.

Louise says she’s gutted she’s not at a bonfire and says she eats red cabbage, to which Jay responds by farting.

Tom and Alex are in the Diary Room. Tom tells Big Brother, “Alex is now 30k richer and I am 10pounds richer”. Big Brother asks them how they feel. Tom says “I’m still in shock” and Alex laughs. Tom adds “we are going to share it out, we all love each other and we are all a friendly house, we will split it evenly no matter what. We all trust each other”. Big Brother asks both Alex and Tom if they feel that the other housemates are happy with the money being divided up. Alex tells Big Brother “do you think I would let Tom leave the house with a tenner?”

6:58pm

Big Brother has given a game for Housemates to play called “pass the dare”. Alex has to jump in the pool and swim like an otter. She begrudgingly does her dare with a shower cap on. Next up Louise has to suck Alex’s toe. Louise says they smell a bit then sucks her toe. Alex laughs hysterically. Next dare is Jay who has to kiss Aaron. They kiss quickly and Jay says Aaron has dodgy breath. Tom has to remove 4 items of clothing which results in him being nude. Aaron has to do a strip tease for a housemate of his choice. He chooses Tom and his routine ends with him straddling Tom naked.

9.44pm

Jay is relaxing in bed.

Tom and Aaron are in the living area. Tom says he thinks he knows who’s going to win Big Brother. It’s out of two people, either Aaron or Alex, but that’s who he hopes wins. Aaron says that Jay has changed in the past few weeks and if Louise won she’d be astonished.  Tom says she’s probably the nicest person in here.

10:33pm

Alex and Louise are in the bedroom discussing Louise’s brother, Louise tells Alex that she thinks that Alex would fancy him.

Tom and Aaron are chatting in the garden. Tom says that Aaron will see Faye in 5 days. Aaron replies, “If she’s talking to me” adding “I am as unlikely to do the rumpy pumpy with Faye as you are with Alex”. Tom responds, “So unlikely then” adding, “shut up, you two are going to be all over each other”.

Louise and Jay in bed. Louise tells Jay, “you’re amazing you are, I love you to bits- do you know that?” Jay answers “I think so”.

Louise adds “I would marry you, you know” Jay tells her to calm down and that he wants a vicar.
Report J.O.TOBIN. November 6, 2011 7:15 PM GMT
Aaron getting paranoid thinks all the others are game playing lol
Report squares November 6, 2011 7:30 PM GMT
indeed.

The things we don't like in others are often our own worst faults.

last para of 10.08 - WAFC
Report maiaze November 6, 2011 8:13 PM GMT
Looks like a corker of a show for alex and a bad 1 for aaron the arseehole !!!!!!
Report Chompy_imo November 6, 2011 8:34 PM GMT
Looks like a good show for [insert ramp] and a bad show for [insert deramp]
Report The Kitten November 6, 2011 8:34 PM GMT
Don't talk about my mate Aaron like that, maiaze.
He's a very sensitive chap you know. Happy
Report Chompy_imo November 6, 2011 8:37 PM GMT
Oh dear
Report maiaze November 6, 2011 8:48 PM GMT
WinkIme sure is arssse is very sensitive
Report squares November 7, 2011 3:04 PM GMT
Task - Pop Goes the Housemate

After a night of partying for Alex and Tom’s birthdays, the energy in the House has been flailing. So Big Brother is giving them a kick up the backsides, with a Task that will have them popping back into action before they know it…

For today’s Task Housemates will be competing as a group in an obstacle course, but as with everything in the Big Brother House – this obstacle course will have a prickly twist…

In alphabetical order, housemates will be making their way through an obstacle course, as set up by Big Brother, wearing different coloured suits made of balloons.

Inside the balloons are prizes, and therefore housemates must avoid getting their balloons pricked during the course. If a balloon does pop, then housemates will lose that prize.

Housemates will be participating in the following obstacles:

Holly Bush of Horror - housemates must walk through a short prickly bush maze.
    Timber of Terror - housemates must quickly walk along a log to the end, while two evil clowns will be protecting their territory throwing small cacti at the HM’s balloons.
    Wrecking Balls of Ruin - housemates must carefully walk through two rows of spiky wrecking balls.
    Monkey Bars of Mayhem - housemates must swing across monkey bars, trying to avoid the gorilla armed with a sharp banana, trying to pop their balloons.
    Cargo Net of Carnage - housemates must lift and cautiously crawl underneath a net scattered with rose thorns.
    No Strings Attached - At the end of the course housemates must unwrap their personalised balloon, to signify they have finished the course. No other balloon must be unwrapped.

Penalties will be added onto the housemates completion time, if they do not complete obstacles properly.

At the end of the course, housemates will receive the prizes that remain in their inflated balloons. In addition, if housemates also complete the course within a certain time frame, they will win a communal prize.

In preparation for the Task, housemates have been given all-white under garment suits to adorn, and have been instructed to stay in the bedroom until further notice…

Will they manage to protect their prizes, or will they be left defeated and deflated?  Keep it here to find out…
Report The Kitten November 7, 2011 3:55 PM GMT
Can't wait Plain
Report Chompy_imo November 7, 2011 7:20 PM GMT
Tell you what has run its course...
Report J.O.TOBIN. November 7, 2011 7:31 PM GMT
Have read the spoiler but am unable to post it , doesn't look great for Aaron he refuses to spend any of his 10k on a present for Alex or Tom sayshe has better things to spend his money on. Jay and Louise each spend £500 on a watch for Tom and a pair of JImmy Choos for Alex. Aaron then goes on to imply that they have done it to appear good on camera. Lots of Tom and Alex earning their party by eating cake ingredients and dancing the macarena, also seems that they are both delighted at their presents. Jay says that Aaron is the one person in it for the money and if it means that much he can have the 15k and switches the amounts Aaron later switches it back I get the impression that Aaron barely speaks to any of them all day.
Apogees for not posting spoiler in full.
Report squares November 7, 2011 7:35 PM GMT
Cheers anyway Tobes.

Prizes won from today's task:

At the end of the course, housemates received the prizes that remained in their inflatable balloons. These included some luxury biscuits for Aaron, a dress for Alex, a steak for Jay, some knickers for Louise and a hair product for Tom. As housemates completed the course within a certain time frame, they also won a takeaway.
Report five leaves left November 7, 2011 7:37 PM GMT
Cheers JOT.

I'd despair as a viewer if this koont wins.
Report GeorgeBrush November 7, 2011 7:40 PM GMT
He won't
Report five leaves left November 7, 2011 7:41 PM GMT
I wonder if they'll do a make over thing like last year.
Would make sense given Alex having been on snog marry and avoid.

Would complete the transformation of the ugly duckling into a swan, as I suggested in my my 1st post when I launched the Alex Lee Slow Boat.
Report attitude adjuster November 7, 2011 7:48 PM GMT
It's the same narrative that BB has carefully constructed for weeks on end

The Alex Lee Glee Club want a nice happy fluffy ending Love

and Aarrogant Koont Diehards want a little more action Devil

We're all being played Tongue Out
Report five leaves left November 7, 2011 7:54 PM GMT
I've always like a happy ending.
Report five leaves left November 7, 2011 7:54 PM GMT
liked*
Report maiaze November 7, 2011 7:59 PM GMT
The golden rule in all reality shows as never been broken !!!! the nasties never ever winWink But punters allways try on every reality show its like the old saying sweets n children x x Just glad that there are those type of punters to top up our bank balances x
Report maiaze November 7, 2011 8:02 PM GMT
Like Aaron said he wouldnt even spend £500 on his own child for his birthday or christmas but he would happily spend £600 on rhydian !!!! Ohhhh dear he is a bad father a bad husband and looking at faye hes gonna be a bad boyfriend now !!!!
Report attitude adjuster November 7, 2011 8:05 PM GMT
the golden rule of reality shows is never take your eye of the ball as nothing lasts forever

Ulrika,Matt Willis etc

reminds me,i must pop into specsavers this week Sad
Report attitude adjuster November 7, 2011 8:07 PM GMT
lol maiaze

i'm a huge fan of Dallas ..very sadly following it again on sky Blush

and JR would have been proud of that line Laugh
Report squares November 7, 2011 8:13 PM GMT
Laugh

when I had no telly Shocked for quite some time, I made sure I visited someone every Weds night - to watch Dallas Blush
Report maiaze November 7, 2011 8:15 PM GMT
Matt willis ????? he wasnt a nasty and Ulrika never was imo the only reason i lost on ulrika was ide backed verne troyer ( who after the doll night i doubted him winning ) and backed him up with terry christian !! I saw ulrika as a bit of a no hoper ( louise ) but she for me certainly wasnt nasty and hated those are the 1s who never ever win.
Like i said in all the reality shows xfactor doi ime a celeb bb ect theres nearly allways a hate figure and for me they never win but theres allways punters saying ooooo rex is real hes ace darnell says it how it is science wont be bullied ect but year after year they lose Excited
Report five leaves left November 7, 2011 8:17 PM GMT
You gave me an idea for a DS thread maiaze ;)
Report maiaze November 7, 2011 8:18 PM GMT
reminds me,i must pop into specsavers this week 

I had me eyes lasered 3 years ago ( god my eyesight was bad ) kitten payed for that backing darnell down to fav whilst i layed him for all my betting bank !!
Report squares November 7, 2011 8:19 PM GMT
all these people we have been comparing Aaron to.

Aaron = Ulrika Shocked
Report maiaze November 7, 2011 8:19 PM GMT
Stay away from there fll they will tie you up and put matches between your toes Surprised
Report maiaze November 7, 2011 8:23 PM GMT
Ds are like members of the phelps family ( the most hated family in america) with AAron as there pastor Whoops
Report GeorgeBrush November 7, 2011 8:24 PM GMT
I can easily picture him in a SS uniform too Laugh
Report maiaze November 7, 2011 8:25 PM GMT
Wont be on till thursday now ime working at elstree studios down boreham wood tues and weds so if i manage to get on bbots ile sit behind paul x
Report attitude adjuster November 7, 2011 8:33 PM GMT
I'm off to DS tonight for the midnight vigil for the Dark Lord Scared
Report maiaze November 7, 2011 8:36 PM GMT
You be careful over there aa ive heard they are using fizz of corrie as a sacraficial lamb ( well heffalump ) x
Report five leaves left November 7, 2011 8:41 PM GMT
Laugh
Report attitude adjuster November 7, 2011 8:45 PM GMT
probably one of the better lookers i suspect over there SadSilly
Report maiaze November 7, 2011 8:47 PM GMT
You made me spill me tea riverman stop winding them up they will hunt you down and make your wrists limp x
Report five leaves left November 7, 2011 9:22 PM GMT
sorry i can't help it lol

I'll stop now
Report deejayric November 7, 2011 9:56 PM GMT
Chompy_imo 06 Nov 11 20:34 
Looks like a good show for [insert ramp] and a bad show for [insert deramp]

Grin
Report johnnyrant November 9, 2011 10:14 AM GMT
bbuk Official Big Brother
NEWSFLASH: Tonight, Bit on the Side will be coming LIVE from the BB Garden. @bbuk your questions to the HMs and we'll ask them direct! #BBUK
Report squares November 9, 2011 6:24 PM GMT
TASK: Housemates' Housemate
Today’s Task will see the final five housemates pleading their cases as to why they should win the title of ‘The Housemate’s Housemate’, the only chance for those in the House to vote who THEY think should win Big Brother…

The housemates will have one hour to work on their ‘electoral campaign speech’ and will be supplied with topics to include in their speeches.

They must come up with a five minute presentation on why they deserve to win Big Brother. Each presentation must abide by Big Brother’s set criteria and must answer the following:

What they have brought to the House
What they have learnt during their time in the House
What winning would mean to them/why they should win

Once the speeches are prepared, they will get suited and booted (complete with a ‘vote for me’ rosette in their individual campaign colours), approach the lectern, and take it in turns to present their speech to the rest of the House.

After each presentation Big Brother will allow a ‘questions from the audience’ section where the other housemates are allowed to ask the speaker about anything they like, and when we say anything, we mean ANYTHING.

At the end of the presentations the housemates will have two minutes to decide which housemate made the most convincing plea. They must cast their votes in the Big Brother ballot box – but cannot vote for themselves!

One housemate will bring the ballot box to the Diary Room so that Big Brother can tally up the votes and declare who has been voted as the ‘Housemate’s housemate’!

The winner will receive a ‘The Housemate’s housemate’ sash and a bottle of champagne to celebrate.
Report The Kitten November 9, 2011 6:26 PM GMT
Well Alex will win that which will turbo charge the Aaron voters even more. Good stuff.
Report squares November 9, 2011 6:27 PM GMT
N1 TK, you'd see the positive if he ran amok with an axe.
Report The Kitten November 9, 2011 6:28 PM GMT
Well it would certainly damage the opposition.
Report GeorgeBrush November 9, 2011 6:37 PM GMT
Imagine the self loathing in the DR afterwards Cry
Report ahorsewithnoname November 9, 2011 6:58 PM GMT
1827: Alex has won the housemate's housemate award, making housemate Alex the housemates top choice of housemate #BBUKLive

As if there was any doubt.
Report The Kitten November 9, 2011 7:02 PM GMT
And the Aaron vote notches up a few more gears.......
Report J.O.TOBIN. November 10, 2011 4:04 PM GMT
Day 62

9.31am

In the bathroom, Tom and Alex are relaxing on the sofa. “I think you need some deo,” Tom tells a shocked Alex, “talk about filth monster!” he continues. Jay is in the diary room talking about Aaron. “Everything that he has done is calculated,” Jay says. Jay continues to tell Big Brother that Aaron spends a lot of time in the house thinking: “Why isn’t he working for the CIA or something?” he says.

11.19am

The housemates are in the living area. Jay starts to tease Louise about her cleanliness. “I’ve never seen you wash anything,” he says, before asking the other housemates what they think. Aaron tries to recall a time he has seen Louise washing and then says he has never seen her do any washing. The housemates ask Tom what he thinks and he laughs, saying “no I don’t think so.” All the time, Louise is trying to persuade the housemates that she does wash and that she is a “clean person.” “I think you dreamt it, when’s that last time you had a shower?” Jay teases. All of the housemates are laughing and joking around. “This is not true,” Louise says and storms to the diary room to cause a stink with Big Brother. “They’re saying I’ve never washed me clothes,” Louise moans to Big Brother.

Other housemates are shown in the diary room talking about Louise’s hygiene habits. Tom tells Big Brother that “she does leave her knickers on the floor in the shower.” “The water gathers them up and they come towards your feet,” Alex squirms. Louise finishes telling her story to Big Brother: “I’m a scruff, I know that. No one will want to marry me after this.” As she leaves the diary room, Big Brother calls her back: “Louise would you mind leaving the door open, it stinks a bit in here…” Louise laughs.

3.11pm

For today’s task, housemates are campaigning to be “The Housemates’ Housemate” and are giving five minute speeches about why they should win such a prestigious title.

Tom tells the housemates: “I don’t fart uncontrollably and I never say the words ‘holy’ or ‘mackerel’.” Aaron tries to persuade the group that, “I’ve got a stash of gammon and I will share it.” Louise tells her housemates, “I’ve come in as Louise Cliffe, and I’ll leave as Louise Cliffe” and Alex tries to persuade that she should win the title “because… this is… this is me. I’m me,” she stumbles.

Reflecting further on his time in the house, Tom says that he has learnt that “I’m a mouthy, rude gobsh**e.” “I’ve just set out to be meself,” Louise assures her housemates. Jay says “I’ve had a whale of a time and I didn’t expect to be leaving with a wife,” all housemates laugh and Louise looks coy. Alex tells the housemates about her low points in the house: “I’ve been through some traumatic times, like, I had to make a bed.” On his Big Brother lessons, Aaron says that “I have learnt don’t wear socks and sandals and I can’t dance. I walked in a boy and I’m leaving a man.” “It has been amazing to meet you all,” Alex tells the group. Housemates cast their votes for “The Housemates’ Housemate” and place their votes in a ballot box.

Later on, Alex is called to the diary room to receive some good news. Big Brother tells her that they have counted the votes and Alex has won the title of “The Housemates’ Housemate.” “I’m sh**e at speeches!” Alex says before telling Big Brother about the idea of her future career in politics: “I’ll let erm… David carry on. He seems to be doing alright. I think. I don’t even know how he’s getting on.” She remembers someone in the house calling her “diplomatic” which she thinks sounds “proper.” “If I think about it, I could see myself running the country,” Alex muses.

In the living area, Alex tries to open her bottle of champagne. She struggles with the wrapping before Louise joins her on the sofas and tries to help. “Can you not just bite it off?” Alex asks, referring to the cork on the champagne bottle. “No! You’ll kill yourself,” Louise laughs and tries to direct Alex to open the champagne bottle away from her. Alex tells Louise that she’ll just “get the cork thing”, meaning cork screw, and Louise takes cover behind the sofas. She eventually pops the cork and the champagne fizzes onto the sofa “Oh my god! That is dangerous!” Alex squeals.

8.17pm

Big Brother has a surprise in store for the housemates. The shutters are put down and housemates are told that the garden is out of bounds. “Oh my god, someone’s going,” Louise says and Tom asks “shall we actually get ready?” Housemates look at each other shocked and continue to speculate that someone is going to be evicted. Aaron emerges from the bathroom: “Either they’re messing with us or it could be happening” he says.

In the garden, Big Brother’s Bit on the Side have been setting up, ready to present a live show. Crowd music is being played into the house and housemates are getting ready for what they think is an eviction. “If this is a joke, this is sick,” Louise tells her housemates. Aaron is contemplating on the sofa. From his bed, Jay tells Louise, “I’m not bothered in the slightest” and Louise says that they should have a cuddle as it could be their last. “I’d marry you Lou,” Jay tells her and kisses her forehead. The pair cuddle affectionately.

As the shutters come up, housemates can see the Big Brother’s Bit on the Side audience. Emma Willis walks over the bridge and introduces the show: “We are doing the show from your patio,” she tells the housemates. The housemates’ later reactions in the diary room are shown. “We all thought it was an eviction,” Alex tells Big Brother. “My heart was going, I was like Oh my God!” Tom squeals excitedly. Louise tells Big Brother that it was “scary” to see what people are doing on the outside world.

As part of Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, Aaron’s best friend, Richard, has called in to speak about his friend: “Aaron is in it to win it, he's not in there to make friends. He watches the show a lot, he knows how to get the air time. He loves an argument and he loves a bit of drama” he tells Emma and the audience. Aaron shakes his head. As part of Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, panel member Nikki Grahame asks Tom “Who’s the better kisser, Alex or Aaron?” Housemates all laugh and Tom answers, “I don’t get stubble rash with Alex!”

10.52pm

Emma Willis announces that tomorrow, one housemate will be evicted from the Big Brother house. In the diary room, Jay tells Big Brother that he feels “gutted that someone’s got to go.” Aaron tells Big Brother that if he had to bet, he thinks himself or Louise will be evicted tomorrow. Louise tells Big Brother, “I’m a bit scared to be honest.”

In the living area, housemates are reflecting on the evening’s events. Aaron tells the housemates, “I can’t believe my best friend said I’m playing a game.”

12.25pm

In bed, Louise and Jay are talking about Aaron. “I can't believe Aaron's mate said that about him,” Louise says shocked and Jay thinks that “that's what people like don’t they? Good on him if he wins, not very nice to the people who have been caught up in it.”

Aaron is teasing Alex and Tom in the bathroom. “You two have blatantly been up to no good,” he tells the pair and starts to speculate on them kissing. “We clearly haven’t!” Alex says, defensively. Tom admits that “we had a smooch, like once” and Alex insists that it was “by accident.” Aaron continues to joke with the pair before leaving to go to the toilet. Alex and Tom start to rub noses with each other and joke by blowing raspberries on each other’s noses. As they get closer, Tom quickly kisses her on the lips and she squeals.

bye tom
Report five leaves left November 10, 2011 4:30 PM GMT
Cheers JOT

A good show for Hira Love

Looking at the schedule it looks like we'll get the HL's, elim and interview in the one show.
Report five leaves left November 10, 2011 4:32 PM GMT
'bye Tom' maybe a clue to who will be going.
Report squares November 10, 2011 4:33 PM GMT
I thought that was Tobes saying 'bye Tom'  Blush
Report five leaves left November 10, 2011 4:35 PM GMT
lol, oh. JOT editorialising
Report J.O.TOBIN. November 10, 2011 4:53 PM GMT
Happy
Report lookingon November 10, 2011 5:19 PM GMT
GrinLaughGrinLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report johnnyrant November 11, 2011 2:37 PM GMT
Interesting to see drift on Alex - out to 1.8, and lots of money up. While Aaron being backed. I guess it suggests Aaron has the lead atm.
Report J.O.TOBIN. November 11, 2011 7:04 PM GMT
9:30pm

The time has come for one housemate fall at the final hurdle.

Housemates are gathered at the sofas as host Brian announces that Tom is ninth housemate to leave the Big Brother house. Alex cries out as all of the housemates embrace Tom. Earlier in the diary room Tom told Big Brother that his experience had been “chaotic,” and “fun.” I came in dancing and I’m gonna leave that way.”  Tom leaves the house to cheers from the crowd. Alex cries and tells the remaining housemates that she is “absolutely devastated.” “Did you hear all the cheers, they love him,” Louise reassures her.

11:20pm

Alex and Louise discuss tonight’s events. Alex just wishes that she and Tom had been in the final together. However, “we came in as separate people and we’ll leave as separate people,” she states.

Aaron and Jay are smoking in the garden. Jay says that they have had their “moments” but congratulates Aaron on making it to the final: “We’re the last men standing,” he smiles. Jay tells him that any one of them can win the show and Aaron speculates that fans of Tom will now vote for Alex. “It will be nice to get 50k but it’s more that than,” Jay muses. Aaron mentions the amount of boos he received when his name was announced, and wonders how he manages to stay in the house if he is disliked on the outside.

12.01am
The four remaining housemates have come to the diary room. Aaron, Alex, Jay and Louise reminisce about their time in the house.

12:55am

Housemates have been dancing for 40 minutes. The evening ends on a poignant note as Frank Sinatra’s My Way plays into the house. Louise is dancing wildly. Aaron and Alex are tearful as they watch the lights flashing on the housemates’ portraits. Jay also looks at the board and gets emotional as Louise continues to dance, oblivious.

Extremely short spoiler suggests an early vote lines close, a lot depends how long they keep the lines open when down to the final 2
Report five leaves left November 11, 2011 7:06 PM GMT
Yep, very short.

Could have 20 - 30 mins for the final 2 vote.
Report George Bailey November 11, 2011 7:13 PM GMT
If Aaron is in the lead they will keep the lines open till Tuesday Laugh
Report five leaves left November 11, 2011 7:14 PM GMT
Laugh Laugh
Report squares November 11, 2011 7:14 PM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report five leaves left November 11, 2011 7:17 PM GMT
Those fooking DS'ers will run out of cash eventually
Report J.O.TOBIN. November 11, 2011 7:23 PM GMT
Always amazes me how involved people get, spending £s and £s which they may or not have to ensure some one wins a reality show. I seldom vote but if I do its an endorsement that they have entertained me, which Alex tbf has, but for heavens sake its not the end of the world who wins. If it is someone I dont like its hey ho and move on. Digital Spiers are extreme I worry for them they must lead very sad lives.
Report five leaves left November 11, 2011 7:33 PM GMT
I agree JOT.
I can quite passionate at times, but come tomorrow I won't care about any of them.
Report maiaze November 11, 2011 7:59 PM GMT
You are so right JOT i know people can judge us on here but at the end of the day its about making money and as fll just said tomorrow we move on and couldnt dcare less wether tom is into women or men or wether alex really believes barbie is real or as we know aaron is a barrymore and will dump faye as soon as the magazine deals are over !!!!!
But dseeerrrrs its like there life depended on it !!!! They really should turn of there laptops every now and again and take a ride on there broomsticks and clean there litter trays out Crazy
Report alfie46 November 11, 2011 8:02 PM GMT
Took me a week of rants an raves to get over CBB traveller paddyCry
Report maiaze November 11, 2011 8:06 PM GMT
hhahah sorry about that alfie but i liked him !!!ohh mammy mammy mammyLove Couldnt care less about him now though !!
Report Henry VIII November 11, 2011 8:09 PM GMT
sorry about that alfie but i liked him

I liked him too Maiaze, down to earth decent character, bit like Jay.
Report J.O.TOBIN. November 11, 2011 8:11 PM GMT
Must admit to being pretty unhappy about Mary being eliminated over Cher last year, people going boooom wooohoooo Im thinking you dozy foookers but went for a quiet seeeethe that night and good old cuss when I walked the dogSadSadSad
Probably the worst Ive been after a loss tbh
Report alfie46 November 11, 2011 8:20 PM GMT
Laughreckon I contributed to your paddy win fund
Report maiaze November 11, 2011 8:26 PM GMT
Ive never been seething over any Jot think all those years of picking losers on the horses as made me into a good loser ( i sort of expect to lose )Blush I felt a bit numb after the Ulrika win though !!!! But never felt angry or outraged just a bit foolishSad
Report Cider November 12, 2011 1:27 PM GMT
Friday's Big Brother final pulled in 2.06m viewers and a 9% audience share, overnight data has revealed.

Aaron Allard-Morgan's victory attracted approximately half the viewers who watched Josie Gibson win Channel 4's last edition of the regular show last year.
Report five leaves left November 12, 2011 1:38 PM GMT
I was hoping for 2.5, but I doubt it would have made much difference.
Report GeorgeBrush November 12, 2011 1:39 PM GMT
Half the viewers of the Josie win surely has to rate as a failure. That was also a procession
Report five leaves left November 12, 2011 1:43 PM GMT
Also the launch of UBB tho GB.

Without that it would have been much lower.
Report GeorgeBrush November 12, 2011 1:44 PM GMT
Yeah, fair enough. How many did the Sophie win get?
Report five leaves left November 12, 2011 1:54 PM GMT
2.6M for the 1st part and 2.7M for the result.
Report five leaves left November 12, 2011 1:54 PM GMT
Peaked at 3.1M

So not great.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com