Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
squares
08 Sep 11 08:52
| Topic/replies: 74,163 | Blogger: squares's blog
from BB SPY:

The new normal series of Big Brother will feature fourteen housemates, all of whom are 30 years old or younger, it has been confirmed.

On tonight’s edition of spin-off show Bit On The Side it was confirmed that, out of 10,000 auditionees, seven men and seven women – many of whom claim to be single – are set to enter the house on Friday.

Describing what Big Brother looks for in a housemate, casting producer Leon Campbell said: “It’s that special mix, you know, they’ve gotta make us laugh, cry. Very quickly, we’ve gotta get them. But it’s also about layers, looking for layers in people. They’ve got to last a long time.”

Campbell gave teasers about the identities of the new contestants, which follow below:

Female, from Bromley. Likes to climb trees and walk naked with heels on around the house. Can do the limbo so well her head touches the ground

Male, from Enfield, North London. Studying to be a therapist. Single, and would like to find a soulmate in the house. Can fit his entire fist in his mouth

Male, 22, from Cheshire. He’s a ’150% Conservative’ entrepreneur and considers himself upper-class. Doesn’t have a sense of smell. Had the biggest hands at school and is yet to meet anyone with bigger

Female, 25, from Manchester. Not a girly girl, hates talking about shopping and handbags. Only takes ten minutes to get ready

Male, 23 from Peckham, South London. Runs a record label and produces his own music, has his own studio at home. Claims he pulled Pixie Lott five years ago. Modelled for Baby Gap as a child

Female, 18 from South Shields. Obsessed with the colour pink, claims to have a gay chihuahua and is convinced she’s going to marry Dappy from N-Dubz

Female, 30 from London. Model and holistic healer. Describes herself as a different species

Male, from Solihull. Fat people make him angry. Says if he listens to sad songs he’ll mime it to himself in the mirror and he’s so good at it he can move himself to tears

Female, 28 from the Wirral. Club hostess but doesn’t often strip, just gets paid for companionship. Says she’s got a walk-in wardrobe with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of clothes

Male, 28 from Windsor. Big animal lover – he recently saw a dying frog in his next door neighbour’s pond and picked it up, blew air in to it and brought it back to life

Female, 19 from Tamworth. A keen wrestler, she says she goes to the gym twice a day and eats six or seven times a day, and spends all her money on food and protein

Male, 27 from Newcastle. Works out six days a week, and parties until 8am. His mum is his best pal.

Female, 21 from Oxford. Can speak five languages, and can shake her bum so fast it looks like a blur

Male, 30 from Weston-Super-Mare. Cries every time he gets his hair cut. He got more scout badges than anyone else by lying to his troop

“We just want it to be fun,” added Campbell. “They’re all quite young, sexy, fun, up-for-it, and that’s what we want. We want it to be just exciting to watch, and there’s a good mix of people there.”

Campbell also revealed that a few ‘cosmetic changes’ will be made to the house for the new series, which will last 63 days. He refused to confirm whether or not the gym would stay.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 43  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 43 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,701
By:
squares
When: 08 Sep 11 09:00
young, fun, sexy

no forumites have made it this time then.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 08 Sep 11 09:16
You won't be hearing from me for 10 weeks
By:
squares
When: 08 Sep 11 09:18
"amazing twist" is Pamela Anderson going in with the HMs.
By:
deejayric
When: 08 Sep 11 19:19
Male, from Solihull. Fat people make him angry. Says if he listens to sad songs he’ll mime it to himself in the mirror and he’s so good at it he can move himself to tears

Laugh
By:
five leaves left
When: 08 Sep 11 19:22
You've found the early fav dj Laugh
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 15:47
Right, I'm looking to get involved in this after giving CBB a complete miss.

A few questions for my esteemed friends, as a newcomer to the arena:-

1. Is there deffo no Live Feed for the main event?
2. Does the Channel 5 website give us reports of events during the day?
3. Is each highlight show a complete mystery or are there sources that give us a clue what's going on?
4. Have C5 ben throwing "twists" into CBB like C4 did or is it more of a level playing field?

Thanks in advance.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 11 15:49
Hope ur well K

1.  Seems not
2. Yep, and on twitter
3. No spoilers around
4. Not much as yet
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 15:50
Oh yeah.

5. Are DS as accurate as ever?
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 11 16:02
Even less so iirc

Jedward top iirc, although nobody bothering to look. Jedward only top because Bercow had gone Laugh
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 16:03
5. DS Better than ever ;). Just back their favourites for eviction.
It worked with Bercow & Tara.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 11 16:04
Ok, so it is worth looking then Cool
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 16:06
Twitter livefeed updates.
http://twitter.com/#!/BBUKLive

Facebook page which posts videos of the days main events.
http://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 16:06
Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to this now. Never been a fan of the celeb version of BB, but give me 14 GBP weirdo's and I'll find a Rachel Rice in there somewhere!
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 16:10
Good to have hear TK.

From the celeb result I believe it's the same audience and the same people voting as it was on C4.

The teen favs like Jedward, Amy & Lucien all loved by the FB teens but beaten by those with more depth & heart.
As always.
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 16:10
-hear*
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 16:11
lol - have* even.
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 16:12
On form as usual Figgy!
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 16:14
Fooking shattered TBH.
I'm kind of happy there's no LF.
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 16:17
LF is what has always given me an edge tbh. Except when I'm asleep and miss something crucial of course.

I'm going to have to change my betting strategy without LF for sure. Think I'm going to have a good look at the newbies tonight and pick one of the slightly less weird ones for a starting position and take it from there.

FWIW with Paddy winning CBB, I'm thinking a female is a more likely winner of this now.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 11 16:23
3 females in a row on the normal one

Remember people saying one would never win Laugh
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 11 16:24
Keep us informed K. Your BB ramps are the finest
By:
five leaves left
Same here with the LF. It makes it much trickier.

The potential winners and no hopers emerged pretty quickly on the HL's though.
By:
GeorgeBrush
If not often the most accurate [;)]
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 16:25
Laugh
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 16:26
If a ramp works it is always accurate and as you say GB, Kitten is the master.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 11 16:26
The c unt had me thinking Ben could win Laugh
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 16:28
The "Charley is a county-class swimmer" was a genuine error.

Just before she sunk in the swimming pool like a lead submarine.

Honest.
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 16:29
Laugh we believe you.
Someone with a similar name was the county swimmer, I'm sure ;)
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 11 16:31
There's just something of panache about a Kitten ramp

Simple formula like, just pick any old c unt whose price has started to shorten a little [;)]
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 16:34
You got it in one GB.

A successful ramp has to have an element of truth in it, no matter how obscure. And then sometimes throw in a bit of genuine (non-ramp)info just to keep everyone guessing. Take Rachel Rice. Everyone thought I was ramping her.....................till it was too late. :D
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 16:37
And a clock is right twice a day.

Throw in enough ammo and you're going to get a direct hot sooner or later!!
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 11 16:37
Laugh
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 16:38
Direct hit even.

Possibly even a hot hit.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 09 Sep 11 16:38
Didn't you try it on with Angel too?

You are a genuine twatbasket
By:
The Kitten
When: 09 Sep 11 16:39
Laugh
By:
laughing gravy
When: 09 Sep 11 16:52
The therapist who is looking for a soulmate and can put his whole fist in his mouth.

Genius.

Takes me back to the days of Live TV.
By:
laughing gravy
When: 09 Sep 11 16:58
Yessssssssssss!

I've finally made it into the BB house.

Male, 30 from Weston-Super-Mare. Cries every time he gets his hair cut. He got more scout badges than anyone else by lying to his troop
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 17:08
Laugh lg

I'm there too -

Male, from Bromley. Likes to climb trees and walk naked with heels on around the house. Can do the limbo so well his head touches the ground
By:
five leaves left
When: 09 Sep 11 17:10
This guy seems odd.

Male, 28 from Windsor. Big animal lover – he recently saw a dying frog in his next door neighbour’s pond and picked it up, blew air in to it and brought it back to life. He now uses it as a sex toy.
Page 1 of 43  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 43 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com